Congratulations, your character is the new goddess of beauty!

>Congratulations, your character is the new goddess of beauty!

Things your GM said that made you realize what their magical realm is.

Attached: 1450747383527.jpg (1200x1600, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/afflictions/drugs/harlot-sweets/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"The Kitsune crime boss casually pops a piece of Whore's Delight into her mouth."

Seriously, what the fuck. We never had kitsunes in our setting, nor Whore's Delight.

And then we get this double whammy.

The proportions in art like OP's pic always frustrate me. Look at how long her legs are compared to her head and torso. Its not even the high heels - measure it from the ankles if you want to, its still horribly disproportionate. Someone using art like that for a campaign would be extremely irritating unless this is the established way most people in this campaign look. Its so deformed I can;t even fap to it.

I'll bite.
"You look upon the mural on the wall and deduce from the story that you are all in some way related because your aunt liked to fuck animals."

>Complains about leg to body proportions
>On an Elf
What's the issue? My Drow neighbor has legs that goes on for days also. He isn't even all that sexy either.

Its a general artstyle in eastern, particularly Korean, media. And it looks fucking retarded.

Pretty standard heroic proportions, user.

Attached: not even that bad.jpg (1200x1600, 284K)

>Don't look to your left. They might go away.
>God damn it, I shouldn't have taken that hit of head's delight.

What the hell is Whore's Delight?

If you are going to measure heroic proportions measure it from the ground since the heels are included in your overall presentation. When you draw heroic you include the heels/feet of the woman since otherwise she looks too gangly. She is a head too tall for that standard. Ankle to top of the head should be 6.5-7 heads tops. More to the point, her torso is only 2.5 heads instead of 3-3.5. This means her legs are extremely elongated compared to what even this overexaggerated standard of proportions dictates.

Attached: 2e9.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>When you draw heroic you include the heels/feet of the woman since otherwise she looks too gangly

That's the point of heels. So why would you measure from the bottom of the heel up?

Because what you want to do with heroic is present a visually appealing illustration of someone with these proportions, not an image with these proportions AND heels underneath. The heels are part of your illustration so you need to include them when you calculate proportions. It also changes things like center of balance, how angles and feet need to be situated, etc. You can measure at the ankle, but only if your heroine is not wearing heels.

Pic related is the traditional "heroic" proportion art style, you will see what some minor differences can lead to much different proportional distribution.

If you want to make your elves a bit weird and gangly, I like how Divinity Original SIn 2 did it, where their legs are longer, but so are their arms and necks, making them seem weird and alien rather than magical realm material.

Attached: 1684651.png (800x960, 80K)

>making them seem weird and alien rather than magical realm material.
You underestimate the power of the magical realm.

Well, at least it should decrease the likelyhood and make it more of a fringe thing that it being obviously there for that express purpose.

Attached: elf.png (335x558, 55K)

That's nice and all but can we talk about that sword she's holding? It's kickin' rad.

My DM is pretty open about his furry and homosexual fetishes

"Roll for initiative, bitch"

Tall and gangly is both "magical realm material" and "heroic".

There's a reason people liked tall helms and fancy hats.

The proportions are fine, what's wrong are the high heels.

>My Drow neighbor
Those are just called black people, user. Just because they age slower doesn't mean they're elves.

I mean - for the proportions to be exactly right you would need the torso to be about half a head larger even if there were no high heels. Feet to crotch should be about as much as crotch to top of the head if we want to go for classic heroic.

I don't understand, those are normal proportions, at least in my family anyway. What the fuck kind of humans do you interact with whose legs are so short that they're less than at least 5/8ths of their height?

The Irish.

The difference is small and tends to be around the proportional distribution between the torso and pelvic area rather than just cutting off a head's worth of length from the leg. The distance is more of half a head than a full head of actual leg length on average.

>you roll to fist the dragon's penis

I think the heels are throwing people off.

Attached: legs for days.jpg (500x700, 49K)

>The heels are part of your illustration so you need to include them when you calculate proportions
No you fucking don't you mong.

I am too lazy to find a ruler and shit but this should settle this autism. Everything is about what amounts to a maximum of 1/4-1/2 of a head. Its not perfect but it falls within a realm of whatever your taste is.

Whats throwing people off are not just the heels but also the knee guards. It makes it seem like the knees are lower than they actually are and the upper half of the legs looks way too long compared to the lower one. The artist made it so that the knee guards look like the knees are where they would be if the character wasn't wearing heels and was bare-foot. There are a lot of adjustments you can make to the size of the head, the proportions between the legs and the torso, and the position of the armor in order to make the picture seem more proportionally correct, but I assume its a picture from some Korean grinder so nobody would give a shit about fine details anyway.

Attached: Scuffed shit.png (1200x1600, 1.34M)

Sorry, PF Drug. It's essentially a literal bimboification candy, where you get more CHA, but lose out on INT and other such nonsense. It's addictive.

>Cha is physical attractiveness
Here we go again...

>here we go again
Same old stuff again

Marching down the avenue

Actually, the item description specifically says it's not just physical. I got the name wrong - it's Harlot's Sweets, instead. Here's a description straight from the SRD.

>These amber-colored lozenges instill within the user a slightly increased agility and enhance both physical beauty and speech.

>Marching down the avenue
One more thread and we'll be through

Crack

I won't have to look at you

But it doesn't say it decreases int. Why would you get better at speaking if you get dumber? Is this Trump's secret?

They posted the description, not the mechanics.

It does 1d2 Int damage when used.

d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/afflictions/drugs/harlot-sweets/

>its actually a legit, official, non-homebrew bimbofication drug
This hobby deserves to burn

It's pathfinder, dude. It's went off the deep end long ago.

There's also the drug that makes people orgasm when they get healed, eventually making the person who got healed become addicted to that person's healing.

WFRP has one too.

Attached: BimboficationPotion.jpg (531x573, 246K)

Int is limited to "book learning" in some brands of D&D.
If it makes you feel better, PF does have an obscure perk that makes your character use Int for social skills instead of Cha.

Agreed, I know nothing of art and design but OPs pic annoyed me as well, I knew something was off about it

that one is just a shittier version of this tattoo

Attached: tdo0jy7jdfwy.jpg (639x630, 45K)

Tell your DM to get off fenoxo's site.

There's people with long legs user

Truely the greatest game of our time

>t. art school student begging for patreon bucks

>skin clears
>vision of beauty

Oh, man, I kinda want to be around when the sjw find about this drug.

Skin clears of blemishes you dolt.

They'd probably be madder about the waist slimming

the problem is not that the legs are long, but that the torso is too short.

Oh, c'mon, you well know they can and will misinterpret anything and everything in their quest to be perpetually offended.

Also, stop blemish shaming!

"here's a homebrew race i made if any of you are interested in playing something new"
>humanoid hermaphrodite slug people that look like slimy pear shapes women with flqt chests
>they all have penises on their crotch and their lady parts are locates in a second hole in their behinds
>+2 dex when escaping physical holds
>can gain an advantage on CHA checks once per day by releasing pheromones
>hierarchy based on size
I didn't ask if that mean height and dropped the group before someone did

What about hair lightening? Hell, I'm not an SJW, but I think darker hair is way more attractive than lighter hair. It should have just been "hair becomes more vibrant"

I don't want to believe people are that oblivious to social cues, but I know they are.

>Playing female dragonborn
>Get hit by a flaming breath weapon
>"Your robes all burn off, and you're completely naked!"
>Game continues
>Get hit by another flaming breath weapon
>"Your robes all burn off, and you're completely naked!"
>GM I'm already naked you burnt my clothes off like an hour ago
>"Oh lol my bad you're still naked though."

That's what makes them a bimbo. Blond hair, thin waist, no brains, DSL.

Meh, it sounds more like an anime trope than magical realm.

And their eight legged dog that just sits all day in the middle of a web?
Also the Lady-headded Spider Idol in his living room?

That's two dogs in a hammock and a novelty clock.

This... actually doesn't sound too bad. I mean besides the buttpussy thing (how does that shit even works?).

Also a drow babysitter.

Probably like a cloaca