Mansa wants your party to join his extensive harem, and promises you riches beyong imagination if you agree

>Mansa wants your party to join his extensive harem, and promises you riches beyong imagination if you agree
Why risk your lives fighting dragons, if you can just be showered with gold and gems for nothing? What would your character do, Veeky Forums?

Attached: 1497381618693.jpg (545x742, 174K)

Sounds good to me

Attached: 1518796515404.jpg (512x450, 116K)

Life's a journey, not a destination, dude

None of us are into black people, and only 2 people are gay.

Up yours, nigger.

>Haremposters

Attached: 2rnsZmR.jpg (300x300, 21K)

My party would just kill the nog and take all that stuff

My character objurgates aforenamed bellicist for not using fancy words.

A few of my players would jump at it but I'm not gay sooooo.

What's the point of trash and /aco/ if all the fetish posters end shitting Veeky Forumsanyway.

There was never a point. /aco/ exists solely to appease /a/ posters on /d/, and /trash/ only exists as an exhibit of threads that would have otherwise been deleted.

This is the Veeky Forums you wanted. No quests, no weekly smut thread, no moderation, all sorts of /pol/, it's heaven, right?

Attached: 35576ad2a28016e08284df5bc9c901e5.jpg (1500x1095, 437K)

The guy so retarded he destroyed the economies of his own entire continent any time he travelled? Yeah I'll stick to adventuring.

You say that, in hindsight, with advanced knowledge probably taken out of tabloid or quirky facts book that condensed the information.

Not even the countries he went trough had any idea that it was his reckless spending doing it.

Yeah I'm sure those people whose nation's economies imploded were utterly clueless about that fact when they could no longer buy a cut of lamb unless they were nigger rich.

I think most people at the time knew what did it, since the value of gold is entirely arbitrary and was set low by everyone simultaneously realizing that it is now more common than dirt. Mansa himself knew he had caused it and borrowed all the gold back at the old price with exorbitant interest rates in an attempt to fix the problem (Which persisted for a couple decades).

As a proud /TransGender/ and proud oldfag cuckold I gladly accept being partt of MANDIGO LIL WHITE BOI HAREM!!!!

FUCK RACISM!!!

Five years or so, not a couple of decades.

The dragon is the treasure.

Attached: slay.jpg (816x486, 257K)

>None of us are into black people
I think you're speaking for yourself on that one, black women are A+.

Y'know what? Sure, I haven't had this much personal attention in ages!

Attached: c98c7f82705453e8b00478c0e4f3e21b.jpg (750x1065, 121K)

If Mansa was the Black woman, maybe. Otherwise we just take our chances with the dragons, thank you.

Attached: 1482128957455 (2).jpg (900x506, 132K)

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>fantasy not-Shaka Zulu warrior king + Egyptian mummy queen pan-Africa power couple

My lady thiefling would be down to tumble with him, but her fiendish warlock patron probably wouldn't let her hang around. Unless Mansa can break demonic pacts?

Attached: 1516007876942.jpg (252x482, 50K)

>Villain enslaves your boss ans his descendants

Attached: 4Yj3jF.png (1181x685, 1.59M)

>Asahina shugenja cast out by the clan and hounded by assassins

Probably, and the rest of the party wouldn't mind seeing her troublesome self go.

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-142458.jpg (665x679, 250K)

I have to think that most adventuring parties have a purpose and are not inherently in it for money and luxury. Clerics driven by their religion, warlock by their patron, knights on a quest, someone after revenge.

It's a valuable encounter, though; it would get players to consider their answer and why it's their answer. Most characters should have plenty of reason to say no. You might have the treasure hunter types, or those whose interests oddly align with becoming a royal whose (a pleasure cultist or the like), but adventurers by their nature are self-sustaining and probably wouldn't need that kind of life.

A more interesting deal might be "serve in my harem and I will deal with your issue for you". His offer to send an army of dragon slayers in your stead would be difficult to turn down if you really just need that dragon dead.

The party kills Mansa and takes over the kingdom. The party in turn gets killed by the next party they try to buy into harmhood.

Kind of a boring premise, wouldn't that end the story? I mean, unless you're looking to ERP or some such thing.

Why are you trying to apply modernity to Not-Africa?

Because he's from /pol/ and gets butthurt when anything positive about Africa is ever mentioned.

But we like fighting dragons

Mansa Musa was west African and Muslim
So robes and headcap and his women would be covered up

because I can kill him, take all of his riches, and keep fighting and getting richer?

The black African Muslim will surely keep his word.

>fire emblem
>not S ranking everyone in Heroes regardless of gender or age
Do you degenerate?

And he wouldn't because? Mali was great for an empire.

I'll ship it.

Attached: 300px-High_Queen_Kahlida.jpg (300x713, 61K)

No thanks, I don't like aids.

Only great thing about it was rediculus amount of gold. Thats it.

It's capital was a learning center during the Arab golden age, meaning it was one of the greatest places to learn about science, math, geography, and the like.
Have you never heard of Timbuktu?

Whats positive about a bunch of stupid ass parasites who destroy everything they're given and then whine to the white man either in blame or rage when their own colossal ineptitude corruption and utter stupidity destroys them?

>Arab golden age

Oh boy, here we go again. All their knowledge was either plundered from previous conquered civilizations or imported from Greece or Central Asia.

And centralized into a few locations such as Baghdad and Timbuktu
Who the fuck cares who came up with it if you're the one that centralizes it with every other piece of relevant data.
It's like a University.

Besides, being the biggest country/culture on the block with the power to take said knowledge and make use of it so your citizens can revel in the "greatness of your culture" is a textbook definition of a golden age.

HIV positive?

If you didn't want a bunch of 'parasites' whining that you fucked their shit up, maybe you shouldn't have fucked their shit up?

Duuude, do you have any idea how much it sucks being in a harem? You were beautiful back home, now you're just one of many beautiful women fighting for the favor of the harem owner, backstabbing and poisoning each other and trying to get knocked up - because the only way that you'll get a secure position and not get dumped out the moment you get too old is if you have a baby. It's as lethal as any adventure with none of the benefits of travelling or only worrying about the strength of your sword arm or spellbook.

Sounds like MaidRPG

>implying the vagabond sailors suckling the teat of an existing trade system just so they could grow sugar, then coming back later and draining all the good resources for themselves with no legitimacy beyond military force weren't the parasites

Those who came before you created this mess. I suggest you don't thank them for it.

He must have some strange tastes.

Attached: SOISOISOISOISOI.gif (499x314, 295K)