Is there anything more bullshit than taxation on trading gains??

Is there anything more bullshit than taxation on trading gains??

You risk your hard earned money and then some shitlords decide you owe them a part of that? Seriously do you guys realize what kind of fucked world we are living in?
Who the fuck comes up with such dystopian fucking tyrannical rules?

>trade for a loss
>lose your money
>trade for a win
>lose your money on tax

I don't see what's wrong with that

The way out is very simple.

Invest in bounty0x, pressure the devs to decentralise bounties...

Then put a bounty on the head of the head of the IRS asking other cryptobois to donate to it until either someone cashes in the bounty, or crypto is made 0% tax.

At the very least you should get part of it back in case you trade for a loss.

Go live in another country then before cashing out. Monaco for example. Or some Caribbean island. I spent years living in the Caribbean purely because zero tax. Lovely weather. Sitting on the beach sipping pina colada.

Don' you need to get a citizenship to use 0 tax? If so, how long did it take you to get one?

No citizenship required. Need a work permit or residence permit though, but that's easy. Burgers are still liable for US taxes though regardless of where they live, and that is fucked up. Other than North Korea, Burgerland is the only police state to have laws like that. Nothing you can really do about it other than stop being a Burger. But that isn't easy,

I am honestly considering just staying in crypto forever. Who the fuck cares, if you think it will crash any moment and never recover beyond crash value you're on the wrong board. I understand wanted to cash out some money tough just to get into some other passive income sources.

Jews

>earn money effortless
>don't pay taxes

Don't give me shit about risk. The only risk you have is choosing the coin that pumps 30% daily instead of 150%.
Crypto gains should be taxed 80%

>Risk

lmao. All you're doing is sticking your money into something and sitting on your ass.

>Who the fuck comes up with such dystopian fucking tyrannical rules?
white people. vatican jesuits and "royal bloodlines" (some of the most murderous and incestuous beasts to ever walk the earth).

privileged cucks detected

not everyone is just sitting on a stash of cash to invest right away

In Germany you Can declare a loss in your taxes and save some

you realise that no country at this moment is collecting Tobin tax?

explain why bankers are allowed to flip their "coins" for free while neets need to be taxed 80% doing that same thing!

Actually I spend 8 hours a day that I'm not at my job or sleeping researching new technology, reading white papers, watching charts, etc. It is work. Work that all the niggers on welfare are not willing to do.

>privileged

How much your shitcoins raise today? only 80%?

Watching those charts sure is grueling work requiring exceptional expertise.

I worked for the money I invested. I still think this is low effort bullshit.

Browsing the internet and biz sure seems worthy of the gains people see here. Much more than the thankless work and life of a person experiencing poverty and wagecucking in a dead-end, thankless job with no job security. Try fucking doing that for a day.

Don't act like it requires huge effort.

The problem is, the people you describe are not even trying. If they were they would be here.

>dead-end wagecuck job.
>requires no effort
>isn't mind draining like nothing else one can experience

They are thinking about securing the bare necessities of life. Shitcoins on internet exchanges are 7 leyers seperated from the reality of their life.

>retards spend all their money on 7 layer burritos
>"shitcoins on internet exchanges are 7 layers separated from the reality of my life"

Obviously they should slow-cook their food with best home-grown ingredients?

Did you even wagecuck'ed a day in your life?

lol bro I work at a grocery store. I made a years wage today on xlm because I bought at 5 cents. You know that most people spend like 4 hours a day on their phone, scrolling through facebook or instagram, when they could be flipping shitcoins. They just don't. I think all I'm getting at is that almost everyone I've ever met is just not trying hard enough. And I saw a perfect opportunity to make a joke about 7 layer burritos, which are actually a delicacy desu