ITT: post your current party

ITT: post your current party
I'll rate yours.

Attached: lets go.png (656x737, 499K)

Attached: image.jpg (600x446, 46K)

It's an easy answer but they really are a bunch of fighter types with a zillion disposable henchmen

Attached: MP-Holy_Grail_1_t715.jpg (715x400, 119K)

Attached: The Party.jpg (700x467, 139K)

I don't have a pic, but this is my current shadowrun group (we're pretty pink mohawk, aside from the last character):

>Albert "Big Al" Jones
>human alligator shaman (complete with an obese anthropomorphic gator mentor spirit); some boat-focused rigging on the side
>strongfat 6'6" black dude from the louisiana bayou; jovially psychotic
>likes fishing, cracking open cold ones with his buddies, and butchering people to feed to his pet magic gators
>excellent cook, but most don't eat his food because it miiiight have people meat in it (he's pretty fuckin cagey about the "secret ingredient" in his jambalaya)
>knows the sewers like the back of his hand, and the team commonly uses them as secret passages

>Tony Santos, AKA Twitch
>elf decker/drone rigger combo
>wiz with tech and the matrix, but not so much with people
>thinks he's the party face and a casanova type, but actually kind of a sperg
>addictions to BTLs, numerous hard drugs, and video games
>godawful fashion sense (hawaiian shirts, bermuda shorts, bright orange mohawk, and tacky shades)

>Jean-Paul Martin, AKA Bouchée
>french ogre face/physical adept
>textbook sociopath; friendly and charming, despite physical appearances
>Big Al's best friend; only person who will eat his jambalaya
>from a wealthy parisian family; turned to crime after getting sick of anti-trog discrimination
>does street fighter style physadept shit; regularly kills people with one punch despite being 5'5" and obese
>considers himself a gourmand, but will eat anything he can fit in his mouth

>Victoria Cross, AKA Silence
>elf infiltrator
>frequently the target of unwanted advances from Twitch
>ex-special forces, turned to running after a dishonorable discharge
>vocal cords got fucked up through torture, can only communicate through sign language and the like
>kind of an edgelord IC and OOC

I, too, think that Rogue Trader is a fine game.

Hunter: The Vigil, actually.

I don't have an image either but her we go:

>Edward Woodbrain
>Wood elf Shadow monk
>Master of combat and assassination
>Is literally retarded
I don't know how he manages to roleplay such a convincing retard but he does
>Edward somehow carries the party
>Has a half-orc GF

>Ulrich
>Human Wizard (necromancer)
>Stoic, quiet, humorless
>Has a hatred out on Dwarves
>Only really useful when using magic missile
>kinda edgy but not enough to be uncool

>Hans Wursthammer
>Half orc Barbarian
>Fabulous, Flamboyant, Imagine Elton john in orc form
>Hate's things that are dirty or rude, frequently rages out in such cases
>constantly trying to seduce Ulrich
>Powerbottom

>Curt
>Tiefling Bard
>CE, True edgelord of the group
>Kind of Useless, hasn't gotten a single melee kill the entire game
>Attempted to fuck a tavern owners wife, got BTFO
>Attempted to steal Edwards gold, got BTFO
>Attempted to to melee kill a goblin, got BTFO

Amateur doodle I churned out after out first session back in a while.

Clockwise from the horse knight:

>Roland de Brie, Bretonnian Knight-Errant and his noble steed Marie

>Garnil Heavyhand, Shieldbreaker turned Trollslayer from Karaz-A-Karak.

>Trubald Reifsneider, Huntsman from Averland who's travelled a long way with his cowardly dog Reginald.

>Regina Winegartner, Snarky Rat Catcher from Averland with her small but vicious companion "Karl Franz".

>Filamir Fahriel, Wizard's Apprentice and the soul Elf in the party who, much like the others, is a long way from home.

>Siegfried Horst, Blacksmith turned adventurer when war uprooted his trade.

>Ulrich Gottfried, former watchman relieved of duty for excessive force. He conceals old pox scarring under facial bandages.

Attached: party_hold.png (1000x800, 282K)

No pic, but here:

>Keanu (no last name)
>Tortle Warlock
>Entertainer background, plays a ukulele
>Although is decently friendly to people,he is actually really sadistic (this was a big surprise for me, the player is the most pacifistic person I know)

>Kriv Turnov
>Dragonborn Rouge
>Hates Keanu because he uses eldritch blast and is a turtle, which he sees as a crude attempt at being a dragon
>Bit of a prick

>A wood elf druid (the name escapes me at the moment for some reason, and the character sheet is on my desktop)
>Was raised by wolves even though an elf would outlive wolves by many generations
>The only useful thing he has done this campaign is used Fog Cloud which caused a goblin to trip and die

>Generic McGenericson (Not real name, but it is literally a pregened character because the player was a last minute addition)
>Dwarf cleric
>Doesn't heal very well
>Is most boring in the party, and I get the feeling the player doesn't actually want to play all that much but that could just be my stupid brain

We are all new to D&D (we played UESRPG before this because I know the world better, but the rules are pretty early stage atm) but the game has been pretty good so far, even if I think I'm a shit DM. They have nothing to compare me to though, so sucked in to them I guess.

I like all of them except the edgy last one. She's kind of generic and boring compared to the three dudes, and doesn't seem to fit the theme of the others at all. Although I do like the mental image of the strung-out nerd in a hawaiian shirt trying to mack on the edgy mute chick, so the rest of the group somewhat redeems it.

Once again, I like all of them except the last one, but at least his failure could make good comic relief.

Not bad at all.

I like the first two. Second two are pretty boring, especially the one that's literally a pregenned char, but that makes sense for everyone's first game.

tell me the secret of getting into a Warhammer fantasy game, user

Take what you will from this shitty comic of our latest cyberpunk 2020 game

Attached: Arcology Adventures.png (625x791, 160K)

That's fantastic

I used to make comics for a Traveller game I was in

My party are the cops on the left.

Attached: Paizo plays cops and robbers.png (1000x563, 909K)

Well I'm not much help there. I had some friends who wanted to play and I'm the one running it.

I did some single character doodles a while back. Didn't finish the whole party.

Attached: Garnil.jpg (800x650, 107K)

>Menelaus of Rossania
>Tiefling/Bard/Noble
>Red skin, long black hair in a ponytail, goatee, massive horns.
>A gentleman and a scholar. Enjoys traveling and documenting said travels. Also likes to draw and paint the locations and creatures he encounters, along with collecting strange artifacts and trophies from slain monsters.
>He was originally kinda infamous for the circumstances of his birth, as his mother was possessed by a lesser demon when he was conceived. Realizing he will never be chosen as the rightful heir, he decided to become famous for something else than being a nobleman's freak offspring. He has already managed to build-up a reputation in his home thanks to all the weird trophies he keeps sending back home.

>Tlaloc of the far west, also known as "The Savage" but never to his face
>Human/Cleric/Far Traveler
>Tan skin, long black hair in a top-knot, likes to use allot of make-up if he can get away with it
>A very no-nonsense kind of guy, claiming to be on a "spiritual journey." Tends to creep people out with his odd behavior. Views death as a natural part of life, and seeks to be near it. Some times in the middle of battle he tends to snap and go into a blood thirsty frenzy, literally slurping the spilled blood, only to go back to his regular level-headed self seconds later
>Carries a small stone statue of a skeleton with himself, that he some times offers flowers and beer to, and dances in front of.Plays a pan-flute.

>Martin the Accuser
>Half-Orc/Paladin/Knight of the Order
Mountain of muscle, strong jawline, short cut hair, sickly yellowish skin (really just an effect of the Orc blood)
>Is nowhere near as holy as he should be. Heavy drinker and skirt chaser, his hobbies include fist-fighting for money, trophy hunting, and playing the lute.
>Has a hate-boner for Orcs, combined with self-loathing over both his origins and life-style (which he blames on his blood). Despite everything, takes his job very seriously and loves every second of it.

cont.

>Pat
>Half-Elf/Warlock/Outlander
>sickly gray skin, messy gray hair and beard, a yellow eye, blind on the other one, generally unpleasant to look at unless he has taken a bath, which happens rarely
>a violent drunken hobo, there is not much else to say, tends to be a bad influence on the other party members, most of the party tolerates him for his ireplaceable survival skills

>Amald
>Drow/Rogue/Artisan
>Long white hair in a ponytail, generally pleasant to look at, if you forget he is a Drow
>Former Drow slave (as in he was a Drow who was a slave to other Drow) who spent all his life in the kitchen. Got captured/"liberated" by Dwarves, who sold him to a human noble, who later gave him freedom. Is now a traveling chef.
>Very pleasant guy who does not even mind people hating him for being a Drow, cause he hates his people too (at least the ones in charge.) He loves his job, and is generally good at it, alto it is recommended to always ask him what ingredients he used, because he loves experimenting and he has no moral inhibitions over what should and what should not be eaten. Also he hates women, but he is able to put on a friendly face as long as they do not actively antagonize him.

it's as pink mohawk as you might imagine.

Attached: best runners you'll ever hire.png (1200x675, 1.92M)

Attached: ggg[1].jpg (3840x2400, 1.13M)

>three fun seeming characters
>and then "nuthin personnel kid"
every time

>karashi
>half japanese depressed man with a foot fetish; has powers over trash

>angelika
>sporty tomboy who can control a thick slime that absorbs and expels water

>rydeen
>lewd crude rich cake gambling addict and a very irresponsible mother, has luck powers

>leslie
>pure adorable milf looking for her child and husband with healing powers

>missy
>sentient cat that can create zombies

>lammy
>disgusting unwashed costco employee with skin powers

>rob
>a very stupid degenerate with heat powers

>Hester Biram
>human cleric/Kossuth cult leader in the making
>former mercenary with a hair-trigger temper but extremely wise and has a heart of gold
>fucking loves his warhorse Jessup more than life itself and has painstakingly trained her to brofist
>they even have matching tattoos
>currently curing a plague infesting the city alongside some fellow clerics and paladins (including a qt paladin love interest)
>opened a soup kitchen to help out further with the financial backing of a cleric with a soiled reputation he's trying to help rebuild
>also has a budding tavern/murder museum enterprise going
>wants to go back home and find out who's been fucking up his swamp, but can't leave the city while all this shit is going on

>Otho "The Arian Arbiter" Friarwort
>halfling bard
>started as a NPC for a murder mystery, PCs insisted on busting him out of prison and became a fellow PC once we rotated DMs
>nerd with legitimately good intentions, but terribly egotistical and shitty ways of showing it after a lifetime of shit
>after busting out of prison, stumbled through recruiting a gang in the slums and got in such good graces with the thieves guild that they're all helping him on his original quest to expose the corruption in the city
>currently working on curing the plague, rooting out the weird parasites controlling the gang that opposes his in the slums, and killing the detective that had him locked up in the first place

I know it's unusual to have a 2 player campaign, but it's been a fuckin' blast.

Attached: jessup, hester and otho.png (663x584, 172K)

What system are you running?

A work in progress.

Attached: Party Height Correct.png (1920x1150, 1.6M)

Fuck it, I'll bite, but I don't have a good picture or the patience to make one, so accept a short text description

>Party Face
A guy with a super-rich dad who wants to be the setting equivalent of a paladin; brought the party together to gain the interest of the local order and make a shitton of money too; is the only person in the party who fleshed out their spell casting abilities

>The Meaty Guy
A viking from the ass end of nowhere, eager to split skulls and drink the entire barrel, what more needs to be said?

>The Cyborg
An autistically screeching cyborg who does the actual nuking with his big guns; turned a bunch of the npc companions into ammo sluts; dies to a stiff breeze, but usually murders it before it closes

>The Squid
A squid from a circus sideshow, now becoming a tentacular butcher of men; not quite as beefy as the viking, but it doesn't matter when you can run down anything that's not a fucking flying horse

Attached: the_axis_powers_by_khanghi-d5y18gb.jpg (800x591, 162K)

This is pretty fucking cool. Care to elaborate on them?

no

Khoi, a lizardman barbarian. Sports a surprisingly good singing voice and fun at parties if you can look past him being a nearly-nine-foot-tall bipedal lizard. Willingly went into exile after the tribe's shaman had a vision of him slaughtering everyone, and has since put his brawn to good use as a merc and caravan guard. Misses his family, especially his baby sister, but is trying to work his way as far as he can from his tribe's stomping grounds, figuring that he can't hurt them if he's on the other side of the world.

Sadie, a halfling innkeeper. Running an establishment in one of the world's busiest trade cities as left Sadie with a number of tricks up her sleeve. After being forced out of her old place, she took her show on the road and is running a restaurant out of the back of her wagon, essentially becoming the worlds first food truck. Clever, resourceful, and dangerous with a frying pan, Sadie is our quartermaster extraordinare, face, and sharpshooter (or sharpslinger to be more precise).

Mishra, a human artificer. Compulsive tinkerer and mad inventor. Always has some useful gadget in has pack and, failing that, can build damn near anything out of the pile of scrap he drags along with him. Seems mighty interested in the inventions of the ancient races (not!Dwemer as far as I can tell from the GM's descriptions).

Jace, a human mind-wizard and illusionist. Just wants to be left alone so he can try and read through the setting's equivalent of the Library of Alexandria. Learned mind-control and illusion magic from The Order of the Wizards of the Mirrored Gaze but has since parted ways--something about unfairly barring him from the highest tier of magic. May actually be on the run from them, but for now, though, he seems content to use his phenomenal cosmic power to prank people and make Khoi look dumb(er) and/or insane.

Yes, I'm aware half our party is playing MtG characters.

My Hero Academy setting using Mutants & Masterminds, but in Los Angeles. I made some pixel stuff of them.

The party:

Ada Merlo, a rich girl that's the daughter of America's former top 10 heroes with a quirk called 'biomercury', which causes her nails and hair to turn to metallic black goo which she can shape and manipulate. Class president.

Gabriel Alvarez: New kid that got transferred to hero studies from general studies after exceptional performance during the sports festival. Party straight guy and mexican. Quirk is called 'Jets', which causes him to have jets on the soles of his feet and hands, allowing him to fly and do other fighter-jet-like moves.

Spot: A welsh corgi turned into a six-foot tall hulk in addition to now having stupid-level human intelligence. Class mascot, exceptionally stupid but good-hearted. He's a good boy.

Jessica Ward: A blonde bitchy girl with a quirk that lets her store and discharge electricity through her body, has learned how to harness it for electromagnetism. Class dickhead ( I hope you're reading this, Milk, you fucking goomba ).

Nate Brenton: A ginger cunt from New York, so he's always "walking here". His quirk lets him attract and repulse objects, including himself, though if you ask me, his personality is sometimes enough for the latter.

Josh Fletcher: High INT low WIS Sasuke Uchiha. Has a formiddable quirk of being able to change the temperature of anything he touches, goes both ways (yes, he fucking took this ability from his waifu from that one Toaru anime). Subject to constant bullying.

Attached: gabe and spot vomit comic.png (740x342, 180K)

8/10. Fun characters in terms of abilities, personalities, and flaws. Artwork is always a good sign and bumps it to a 9/10.

Attached: cyberpunk.png (1849x1040, 4.49M)

>Lizard man coffin merchant who lucked his way into high society and became an astronaut. Is horribly bad luck but doesn't realize its him

>airship marine who got ptsd after being held captive by druids in Celtic Vietnam, became an officer to get revenge, then married into nobility

>dandy wastrel who accidentally got involved in a weird apocalyptic dragon cult and is triple crossing both his cult buddies, his family, and the inquisition/cops who recruited him as an inside man

>dwarf doctor, head of her family, and low key wizard, learned Life magic from a coven of hags who kept her as an indentured servant, isn't really sure how she feels about all that

>blind bodhisatva priestess who's going around collecting patron gods like pokemon, as well as a congregation of gross outcasts and monster men

Scale back the /v/, my man. Jamming three-dozen images together isn’t the best way to convey an idea.