Whats cheap and about to explode on binance right now, biz?

Whats cheap and about to explode on binance right now, biz?

REQ

Everything is ready to implode actually

ENG

It's only a matter of time until it all crashes down again

Looking at the trends/charts, WaBi is one of the few ones that's about to rise again.

There is also Salt which should explode *some day* but the timeframe is much more incertain, so if you want something to flip quick I'd stay away for now. If you don't mind waiting a bit, it's probably good to double your money though.

REQ & XRP

Not on Binance but check out XP. 18 sats. Then check the binance community vote. It's in second place. Will likely win after XRB gets listed. Next imagine what the chinks will pump a low sat coin to. It's worth throwing a hundred quid at and forgetting about for a few months. Also the XP project is a legitimate use small scale project to be integrated into gaming platforms, realistic expectations and room for growth. Potential 10x when listed on Binance. That's what I think anyways, make up your own mind.

Link, it's heading into the top half of CMC within a week.

Wrong question. You should ask what is cheap and not yet on binance

Yup, check my post above.

Unironically REQ.

Bi-weekly news coming tomorrow.

will likely get delisted when binance finds that they are paying for votes

Fucking dynamic IP. I'm the XP poster lol.

Source?

>do the math if I put $200 into this and it rises to even one cent
Fuck I need to research this
please be legit
please be legit

Nuls...it will go 25x...market cap is super low...

they're proven to be paying for votes. they're completely fucked

Yeah, doesn't seem to have a real usecase either. Just found a bunch of info about it, too bad.

i hope so im waiting on some fucking btc to transfer from gdax to binance but its taking a life time. Should I wait for xrp to go down a little bit or just hope on this shit ASAP?