I am wondering if how many people have heard about it

I am wondering if how many people have heard about it.

As for me one of the best postapocalyptic rpgs out there..

Attached: 220px-Neuroshima.jpg (220x310, 23K)

>I'd like to inquire fellow Poles on this mongolian basket weaving forum for weaboos if you too have heard of this polish game

More people would probably know of it if it wasn't in polish, the language even native poles only speak reluctantly.

I mean I'm a burgerfat and I know about it.

Nice! What do you think about it?

I wish it was translated into English.

Yeah, i was just wondering how big impact had it outside of Poland. I also found some people wondering what is Neuroshima rpg after playing Neuroshima Hex.

You know any details about the world,
or just the general concept?

I don't think there's a point in discussing it if there's no English version.
If you wish I can spoil you, I have core book and some of splats on my computer (not as proper ebooks, just scans, which is sad)

Attached: zasrane stany.jpg (1854x1284, 856K)

Years ago I tried translating parts of it for the sake of practicing translation, but it came out pretty terrible.

Attached: neuro_edited.pdf (PDF, 336K)

it's kinda funny how Neuroshima Hex eventually took over normal Neuroshima. iirc there was also some skirmish game, but it's gone now.

For what it's worth, it does seem to have that magical combination of wonk and awesome.

NHex is awesome; I remember some user describing it as a "knife fight in a phone booth" and it is exactly that.

The setting itself has a lot of nonsense but also a lot of potential. I guess a good reboot would make it top notch.

kinda sad you skipped origins, that's pretty good fluff

Thanks, I am pround owner of these thought ;-)

Attached: 20180318_150413.jpg (4608x2592, 4.07M)

I am also dreaming about next edition. Sadly it probably won't happen soon since publisher focused on other things (more profitable ones). :-(

I'd get em if I had friends

The setting is kinda mix of Mad Max, The Road, Matrix,Fallout (Tho it is not Atom punk, afair, technology progresses normal to us way) and literally whatever tropes Ignacy Trzewiczek&MichaƂ Oracz wanted there, also depending on which side of the coin you want to explore. Setting is quite fucking open and diverse.

In 2020 some Skynet shit took control over everything, and nuked us. It then built itself in Northwest, and started classic 4X, and as for now is strongest entity in US, harrashing humans, and being basically unstopable.

IIRC action takes place in year 2050/60. By that time everything (except for texas) is irradiated wastedland, full of Mutants ( some of which are united under the Banner of leader, known as Borgo). On South, in place where Mexico used to be Giant fucking mutated semi-sentient jungle has grown corrupting whatever it meets and expanding from South. Setting is essentially clutched between Moloch/Cold-Ass Canada, and that shit.

There're dozens of Human factions out there tho.
There's Outpost, remmants of US army fighting Moloch. There's autoritarian NY, trying to estabilish Goverment. There's LV, which, hasn't really changed, it's all about monnie, Mafia, hookers, and tons of drugs and money. There's SLC, which, as you can foresee, has become Den of all possible churches and cults. There's Appallachian Country, which turned into full blown Feudalism, but has lots of resources. Detroid is Mecca for Car races and all kind of people into that. Hegemonia, what used to be Arizona is Land of Gangers (who are omnipresent across the country, but here they're very well estabilished). Texas is suprisingly not-irradiated, but they went full Texan/KKK way, introducing slavery. There's Missisipi, which is poisonous, toxic swamp, and Miami is basically the same, but there're people living there.

Setting had more than that, and shitload of minor factions out there, but I am not going to write it all out. Generally grimdark stronk.

The robot faction sounds sick, can you expand on how they work?

I played it with some friends.
Ended up playing a bow wielding Dwayne Johnson. Shit was pretty cool, though our GM probably had only a vague idea of a scenario, and the wasn't really as good as he thought at improvising stories.
I had lots of fun anyway. The whole idea with a starting sickness is pretty cool.
For my own liking, there's not nearly enough rules. I mean, our GM was part of the problem too, you could see he was struggling at making basic skill checks for our characters, as there were no rules to guide him.
Still, the armory section in the rulebook was one of the best things I've read.

Oh boy. Moloch was scary OP motherfucker.As you can see on the map above, it spans across few *states*, full of plants, factories, storages, and computers, and no one who ventures there comes back alive.

It is scary, because in setting where humanity is decimated, and most settlements are downgraded by dozens, hundreds of years of development, where you have little resources and peoople, Moloch can send taskforce of machines designed and built only to make short work of it, biggest ones the size of block of flats, spamming gauss rays, rockets, and shitload of weapons of mass destruction, which at the same time probably transports/manufactures hundred of lesser machines.

No one knows for sure, why it does that, and how does it internally work. But one thing known is it is utterly, maniacally dedicated to its task. It will organise raids, crusades, campaigns across the country. It captures people alive, only to (as implied by the lore) extract their memories, and use them as spare parts, because apparently, if you put brain inside tank-sized vehicle of maychem or some computer in its HQ, it works wonders. Or because it is simply way easier to make Star Trek Borg-like Cyber-soldier out of what's left after, than manufacture it from the beginning. Or, alternatively, it will put some nasty shit inside your head, brainwash you, transport you back, and use you as your agent, especially if you're someone important, this shit happens as well.

But wait, there's more. Moloch will go to lengths of making raid deep into Human territory to poison water sources, take over some resources, irradiate something (Yes, because Moloch likes mutants, since they are nasty for humans. It essentially seeds them across the land), and wage war deep in area thousands of kilometers from its place.

There's Even Moloch Branch called SMART, which ventured into NeoJungle itself, and estabilished its colony deep inside, but it went Mad and AWOL from Moloch. It now produces even stranger machines of bio-mechanical war).

In essence, Country-sized SI force utterly dedicated to task of wiping Humanity out of the Earth Surface on both strategical and tactical level, by any means needed.

>Moloch looks kind of like an archipelago of junkyards - or so it looked from above. Smog and dust around them. You can feel it from a hundred miles away; first faint trembling, then black clouds, finally terrible smell. If you were to sit on some hill there you wouldn't believe the scale. Looks akin to a machine city or a factory with no walls and no roof; machines scaled up to become whirring cities or power plants. And all of that's as big as half of America.
>Moloch is a being, it lives, thinks and has its own ends. It probably started on 5th of September in 2020, when millions of people died, computers and machines turned on us. After a few months of war Moloch came to be, ultimate manifestation of a fucking rise of the machines.
>Nowadays Moloch fills up the whole horizon. I don't know if it reaches once border with Canada, I couldn't see it from the hill I was sitting on. Canada or not, it's still unimaginably large machine. Each conquered city, factory, power plant is connected with a web of cables to the rest. Every device on his territory is connected to this net, by cable, fiber, whatever. Except for radio, Moloch tries, but it can't get it right for the moment.
>Part of that net consists of thousands of robots. It took me some time to get it, after I first saw it - hundreds of small robots working like ants. They carry orders, data, energy. Moloch is like a hive in construction, there's something going on always, 24 a day. It grows, entrenches, improves. Constant buzz, thunder, smell and turmoil. Thousands of those factories, big and small, work constantly for its purposes and to gain land on us. It gets better every hour and we lose to it, even as we speak and don't feel it. Bastard's more efficient than a bunch of Nips, and once we thought nobody could outwork those fuckers.
Fuck me and that's just the beginning. And even then there are people (one entire faction you can come from, several small characters or places to visit) who fight it.

Wasn't there a couple of threads last year where anons compiled bunch of translations into single one? Anyone got it?

Nice. I personally thinks that idea standing behind rules is nice, but I simplified them a bit (e.g. counting test "level")

It a bit sad that your GM wasted (a little bit?) potential of this world though.

that'd be nice, but without interest it'll just get lost again

case in point