Under what circumstances would you let someone play a good-aligned kitsune necromancer (with a gun for arcane...

Under what circumstances would you let someone play a good-aligned kitsune necromancer (with a gun for arcane marksmanship) who, as a concubine, represents his liege's interests in the adventurers' guild?

Attached: 1dab23cb54890a2ddb16ec380df2a000.png (700x1050, 528K)

Gun has to be the worst meme in years for this place

This kitsune also snipes from afar and one-hit kills people even with just a few moments of aiming.

Attached: 3c872b22e5745713e3a46ffe27b0a29f.png (1392x1153, 727K)

You already said that in the OP

Under no circumstances. I would point out to my player that there's like three character concepts in there and that they should pick ONE concept to flesh out.

Revise and resubmit.

whoosh

None of my parties have kitsune as a playable race, so you'd have to find me a good homebrew first.
Good-aligned necromancer is AOK.
None of my games allow guns and I won't change that, so you'd have to replace that with a bow or crossbow.
Representing his liege's interests is AOK.

Where is the concubine thread for today?

Gun to my head is about the only circumstance I can think of allowing such magical realm garbage.

Seeing as this is fucking trap fetish pic posting and your concept screams of marysue and cringe.

Good aligned necromancer? So he wants to preserve life and general goodness buy does so by tormenting and desecrating the bodies of the slain and bending them to their will? Willingly casting magic that is designed to take from the living as its source of power? I am sure the undead you command will be so glad to take orders from a goodie two shoes traplolifoxboi. Did you know they get more saves every time you tell them to do something they wouldn't normally do? I bet you didn't. No, if you are going to be a necromancer, you aren't going to be a good person.

Next. Kitsune are a fey race in my settings, they have no society, they have only one gender (female) and they will NOT be in the hands of any player, especially one like you!

Lastly the concept of guns. Sure but they are incedibly unwieldy, prone to exploding, and gunpowder is expensive. You are better off just beating them to death with the gun.

You forgot to add in adventurer's guild and thesaurus abuse.

5/10 try harder.

>No, if you are going to be a necromancer, you aren't going to be a good person.
FACTUALLY wrong. If you're playing 3.5, there's a spell called Seed of Undeath that lets you create the undead without casting [Evil] spells. If you're playing 5e, you can absolutely play a good-aligned necromancer.

did you even read this spell and what I wrote? Apparently not. SURE it has no evil descriptor big whoop a loophole for good/neutral characters. But that does not stop the fact that this spell still deals with NEGATIVE ENERGY (Anti-life) And the person comes up as a fucking zombie under your control (all undead created via animate dead are evil) and if you tried to make it do good things it is going to fight you every step of the way. NOT ONLY did you just immediately steal a dying comrades body for your own purposes, but you did it in the most beta way possible because the writers forgot to put a proper descriptor on their literal thousands of spells.

Pathfinder doesn't have this loophole though, so consider yourself a faggot for relying on obscure dated shit to get what you want. even though the result is still blatently evil.

> But that does not stop the fact that this spell still deals with NEGATIVE ENERGY (Anti-life)
The negative energy plane doesn't have any alignment and negative enregy isn't inherently evil. It's dangerous, sure, but so is the Plane of Fire.
>And the person comes up as a fucking zombie under your control (all undead created via animate dead are evil)
This is true
> and if you tried to make it do good things it is going to fight you every step of the way.
Nope. It'll be completely under your control and you can set it to work saving people or helping them farm or what have you.
>NOT ONLY did you just immediately steal a dying comrades body for your own purposes,
Suggestion does that too, but it's apparently not evil.
>but you did it in the most beta way possible because the writers forgot to put a proper descriptor on their literal thousands of spells.
Didn't know being well-read is now considered beta
>Pathfinder
ahahahahahahahaha
> consider yourself a faggot for relying on obscure dated shit to get what you want.
That was an example, I can give you more. And 5e isn't dated at all and Animate Dead isn't evil in it.
>even though the result is still blatently evil.
It's not though. You are using the body of someone who wouldn't be using it anyway and having it help people.

>You forgot to add in adventurer's guild

Attached: 1262380928209.jpg (442x333, 26K)

We are playing MAID

Thanks for giving me cancer you fucking faggot.

This is one of the funniest things I have read in a while.

>Where is the concubine thread for today?
Here's one

If it was described as a sniper that uses necromancy rather than a necromancer with a gun I'd be mostly fine with it.

You forgot the impractical sexually-stylised armour and that it's set in a 40k cross-over card game designed to pander to SJWs...

>Necromancer sniper that animates the bodies of people he snipes from afar.

I might have to use this sometime. Make some Charles Whitman motherfucker barricaded in a tower surrounded by zombies he created.

Attached: 1512961042404.jpg (550x550, 38K)