>telling friends and family about your wealth

I have ruined my life.
Please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.is/RVhEF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Delete fb account? It’s such a shitty social network anyway

Hahahahahahaha Jesus fuck man. Just get a cabin innawoods and get off the internet.

>using fb

I told them half about it. Same shit here help i dont want attention

yeah do this.
Tell the people you actually care about to msg you on some chat system or whatever, or just delete the ones who asked for money

all my friends are ultra wealthy millionares so none of them give a shit.

become an organic farmer if u have money. invest in solid clay and GTFO.

this. Op deserves every bit of it for being a moron who's actually using FB

Sacrifice your pride. Tell them you exaggerated for social approval, and that any gains you had, you've now lost in a bid to try and become what you claimed to be, You're in this for yourself. With your growing wealth, you'll be beyond any misplaced pity/derision.

what are they actually saying?

>gieb monies plox
>invest for me, and I'll give you 1% of gains

I just told my wife about the gains Ive had over the last few months.

I felt like I had to because I spend so much time practically NEETing at home.

Probably a mistake but she has been worried about our financial state.

You wanted their approval on some level OP, or you wouldn’t have made a public post. You’re just as pathetic as they are.

Im gonna do this i think, i dont even have facebook but people got my number on mysterious ways

>using fb

OP not gonna make it

very few people will directly ask you for money, they'll ask to hang out, anywhere to start with and then they'll want to invite other people and start going out and to fancier and fancier places and shit expecting you to pay for them
this hold especially true if you are asocial like i'd expect anyone on the chan to be, the normie inviting you will have expectations of you since obviously letting you hang out with them is worth paying $1k for an evening/night out
i told one class mate about being a crypto millionaire last year and it spread like wildfire so i dropped out and cut contact with everyone
never telling a soul again

just say you were larping

As long as you believe she doesnt have the need to spill the beans you should be right. ride or die into the sunset

Told my parents. They're happy I made bank, even if it was risky as fuck.

HEY BRO HAHA LONG TIME NO SPEAK

BRO HOW YOU BEEN HAHA

I HEARD YOU WERE INTO THEM BEATCOINS OR SOMETHING

BRO YOU WANNA SHOW ME HOW TO TURN $20 INTO TEN MILLION?

ALSO BRO COULD YOU LEND ME LIKE 200k OR SUMTHING?

exploit them dumb fuck

>mentioned to my mum that I love the house I’m currently renting and would think about trying to buy the house if a busy road wasn’t so close
>my mum figured I was rich
>treated myself to about $1000 of equipment for one of my hobbies
>my bro figures I’m rich because I’m normally so frugal
Fuck me I was trying so hard to not tell anyone.

HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE?

Lol this. Neets will be the new chads

Dude you don’t tell anyone. Don’t you hear the stories of lottery winners being killed by relatives? Shit is bananas

come on user you gotta post some of their messages. spill!

Says the guy on Veeky Forums.

how do you expect someone with literally 0 social experience to be able to exploit them
feeling socially included is a good feeling even though you know its only for your money
if the only people ever to approach you are those that approach you for your money it will still feel compelling to stay with them since you have no one to go back to

Thats why you gotta be frugal but once every year buy some retarded nonsensical shit. Throw em off the scent

Trick them into buying your bags

I love Ayano.

>yeah sure i can invest for you but its very risky you could loose it all over night
>oh yeah hi chad well your shitcoin exit scammed ur money is gone sorry bro

they will never know lmao
just tell them you bought confido for them or something
might aswell scam the cunts when u have a chance

This

>hanging out with niggers or even having contact with them
thats where you fucked up kiddo

Never told them how much, my mum knows what coins I’ve got, and knows 1 has gone up 20x (she’s into crypto too and I shilled it to her saying I was all in) and my bro knows I do this full time. I tell them I’m doing well, they don’t know any numbers. I wanna keep it that way.

>>telling friends and family about your wealth
get better friends and a better family… Oh, fuck, the last one might be hard.

Also:
What kind of
>wealth
are we talking about?

>inb4 OP is some white trash idiot who admitted to owning something like 10k and now all the beggars that can't even imagine such sums come out of the woodworks.

>beta bux: the ideology

weeb pls.

>Please help me

Haha no. Let me explain OP's mindset aka the soyboy mindset.

>hehe everyone has made fun of me all my life. if they find out that I'm rich, maybe they'll all treat me better. i'll be a chad!

What happens is they love you until you either refuse them something or run out of money at which point they call you a cheapskate and leave. So yeah, have fun with your """friends""". The people I'll be spending my wealth with are the ones I ate at Mcdonalds with.

me too, user
she's unironically the best character in yryr, the scene with her and kyouko hanging out in the park is one of the best scenes in anime

>t.knower

>this is now a thread of fake people messaging us after gains

OTP tbqh

Dude, it was literally yesterday. If you need to repost it all at least compile it into one image to save everybody some time.

Michelle is such a whore

groveling normies make me sick to my stomach

thanks user, you're ok

this.

fb is utterly parasitic

Show us some more of the messages user

you deserve it for being an egotistical bragging cunt. you made your bed, lie in it

>sure with what
should have said
>maybe, I lost some recently and accidentally sent some to the wrong wallet.

yeah i love reading this fake shit. keep it coming user

Good to meet another Ayanobro, seems like everyone ships Kyouko with Yui for some reason.

This was posted last night
50k user

Any more from other anons?

this cant be real

And here I thought he was going to ask for tips. Fucking $50k loan what the flying fuck?

im telling myself that its just a vocal minority

the sad thing is i know people like this

>was too excited when i doubled my money and told someone who told someone
>tripled my money again since then
>havent told them that
>hope they never bring it up
>will just give vague answers if they do
>about to quit my job which will raise suspicions with them

How do I quit without dying?

kek
he doesnt even know what a sat is and wants to trade with 50k

Why do you even have an account on Facebook in the first place?

It's a shitty service built for normalfags to brag about their shitty lives. Not only that, it actually spies on you 24/7 and probably already has a shitton on info about you,

is this real

Whoever asks this from you really should kill himself.

Please tell me this isnt larp

just tell them you lost everything and sold the house and have to move

>worth 7.4 million dollars
>went a state over (guaranteed to be unaffiliated with anyone I know) to consult a laywer and accountant when I wanted to cash out 25% of my crypto wealth
>arranged several off-exchange bulk sales to corporate parties looking to acquire large balances of crypto through lawyer
>bought a plot of land in Montana
I did all this with everyone I know continuing to believe that I'm a broke failure. It's not difficult, but when you came into fortune you discovered that deep down you've always actually yearned to join the normie hordes, and in seeking out their approval you made the conscious decision to advertise your wealth. You deserve no sympathy, and I think you should leave this place.

just tell them to eat a dick on facebook and then log out forever. Just disappea

ITT: Brainlets who cant keep their mouth shut

>Lol, why?

someone have the original thread from yesterday?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I tell nobody, not even my close family know how much I have made in the past year and it is life changing amounts.

Holy shit hahaha this is gold if real
>casually asks for 50K$ after not talking for 8yrs
>gets mad he doesnt get it

Exactly. MAKE A COLLAGE PAJEET

This can't be real...

boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/5828934/just-got-this-message-from-an-old-friend-of-mine

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits._

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

DO you message yourself very often?

KEEP THEM COMING AAAAAAAAA

>Ethreium

You missed it?

There you go:
archive.is/RVhEF

Ask him for his private key.

divorce inc

thanks.

>solid clay