Ripple cofounder Chris Larsen is now he fifth richest person in the world

"Cofounder and former CEO Chris Larsen, who stepped down in November 2016 and now serves as executive chairman of Ripple, has 5.19 billion XRP in his personal holdings and a 17% stake in the company, according to sources at Ripple."

Ripple owns the entire locked supply which means he directly and indirectly owns 15.6B XRP in total. At $3.77 (cmc @ now) that's $58.8B. I'm pretty sure he has at least $200M in other things so that's $59B.

That's more than what Mark Zuckerberg has, previous 5th richest person in the world
cbsnews.com/pictures/richest-people-in-world-forbes/17/

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2018/01/02/meet-the-crypto-billionaires-getting-rich-from-ripples-xrp/#797f8f8b3289

If XRP hits $5.56 he is going to be the richest person in the entire world, beating Bill Gates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ta-mBNjuF2A
i.imgur.com/x1dD8oY.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just like duping gold in an mmorpg.

Jeff Bezos is the richest at the moment.

>If XRP hits $5.56 he is going to be the richest person in the entire world
I hope this happens, just because it would be so funny

Based Chad Larsen. Proves Ripple is not a Jew scam coin.

He's third in the Forbes 2017 list

3. Jeff Bezos (U.S.)
CEO, Amazon
Net worth: $72.8 billion

2. Warren Buffett (U.S.)
CEO, Berkshire Hathaway
Net worth: $75.6 billion

1. Bill Gates (U.S.)
Co-founder, Microsoft
Net worth: $86 billion

This, it would also bring in more normie buyers.

Dump it all m8

LOL
That guy would theoretically have as much as ~50% of world's current wealth at $10000/XRP that normies think is possible

If that happens history would remember this not as a 'crypto' or 'bitcoin' bubble, it would be a 'ripple bubble', nobody would remember other coins.

what a weird timeline that would be

>create fiat coin
>not backed by proof of work
>not even backed by proof of stake
>created out of thin air like fiat
>coin has no use not even on the Ripple Network
>get banking shills to promote it to mass media
>suddenly rich beyond belief
Greed and stupidity allowed this to happen

>all these people turning into billionaires from satoshis work
>meanwhile satoshi is fucking dead

is he richer than satoshi?

I'm sure Satoshi would himself over the current state of crypto if he wasn't already dead. It's for the best.

It's close, satoshi only owns 1/20th of the bitcoin supply. You can do the math yourself.

but he can't cash out

Assuming satoshi owns 1M of BTC then yes, Satoshi is worth 'only' $15B

If he was still around, he would have a ridiculous amount of influence.

He would no doubt agree that btc is outdated by todays standards, and could probably muscle any coin into the top 5 by simply endorsing it

he also owns 1m of all the forked coins

that probably adds another 5-10b

He should just make some more ripple so he can be the richest

Unrealistic net worth - if he would sell even 20% of that he had Ripple would collapse.

>Not a bubble

idk, but Bezos has been shilled as number 1 a lot lately

this

Isn't all of that in escrow though?
Ripple market cap will collapse, but not until people like him are allowed to dump it

Stop supporting banks. You are literally helping them to take control and end this money train.
It's like they looked at crypto, didn't bother to understand what it is exactly or how it works but still decided to try to "copy" it (lol it's just magic internet money right? no need for this complicated blocked-chain thing).

>allowed to dump it
That's another thing, why the fuck are people supporting this when they have demonstrated they WILL freeze your assets if they think your selling will negatively affect the market?
Why would anyone buy this if they even have that ability? Might as well just cut out the middle man and invest in banks. They're just riding the "crypto" train because it's hip and trendy.

How, no one even knows what Ripple is.

WHAT KIND OF CONSPIRACY IS THIS

If you look at volume on CMC almost half of it is done on Korean exchanges.
I have a feeling the gooks don't care about what's behind a coin, it's just gambling to them.

>How, no one even knows what Ripple is.
What do you mean? Nogs are talking about it on twitter for fucks sake.

They don't know what it is
the thought process is that "if bitcoin used to be one dollar, than this coin can hit 10k too" so they buy it up while banks prop it up and keep it at 2 to 3 dollars.

Ah, 'dumb money'. They will get a reality check soon enough.

He seems to have slipped under the radar here. Only managed 1 vote in the 2017 Veeky Forumsnessman of the year poll. Maybe because he doesn't make many media appearances, but here's a recent one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ta-mBNjuF2A

Good chance this guy doesn’t even exist and is just a paid actor hired by the Rothschilds to front (((their))) coin.

honestly i just want some one to kick bitcoin off its #1 spot already
the shartening of corecucks will be glorious

Wouldn't be surprised. It's still the only crypto I hold.

With all the exposure XRP is getting, you'd expect the rise to go on for a while. Even newspapers over here in the Netherlands are having articles shilling it.

I'm just not sure about at which price I should sell.

It was built by the billionaires, trillionaires, banks and governments to do a job.

If all this media attention actually get normies to buy into it, the price will still go up, regardless of the jewery behind it.

Since I can't keep an eye on the price 24/7, I am considering splitting my XRP between a few other coins, though.

Wait till he finds out you can't cash out

>considers selling XRP even though he know's it's designed by billionaires, trillionaires, banks and governments to go to war against the $90 Trillion in paper and electronic currency worldwide.

They're just as sick and tired of paper and electronic money as you are. Don't fuck up.

It's just that I'm reading a lot of conflicting stories about it all over the place. Reddit in particular is hilariously optimistic and there's a lot of shilling in favour and against XRP on this board.

>Ripple shill spamming every thread 24/7
who could be behind this I wonder

Don't read what literal fucktards on the internet have to say about it. Read about the macroeconomy. Read about how much money the central banks of the world have printed in the last 100 years. Read about the Bretton Woods system, closing the gold window, the petro-dollar, and every financial crisis since 1873. Read about the structural problems with the global economy, especially in the over-indebted western world.

>realize with your own brain that XRP is a financial terminator, cleverly disguised as a startup cryptocurrency, that is sent on a mission to make war against and assassinate all the obsolete fiat and cryptocurrencies, and bring about a new financial system that will last 80-100 years.

Literally ONE small shitty bank is PILOTING the use of XRP tokens. XRP is worthless. Banks using it are a meme that pumped XRP to a 100b+ marketcap. Have fun holding bags after the inevitable dump

i.imgur.com/x1dD8oY.jpg

>the virgin Warren Buffett
>Make billions smartly investing in the companies that literally built America over the course of a lifetime

>The Chad Chris Larsen
>Scam the world with internet coin in 2 years

Do u guys think they have Wolf of Wall Street parties every time it goes up a dollar?

>If XRP hits $5.56 he is going to be the richest person in the entire world

this is just so retarded.

this whole market is a joke.

Is this a real picture? Why are they all so short? Even for Asians they look like midgets.

Non-jew jewing the jews

Yes, the point is to show how absurd the current price is. Also this is true for almost everyone in the top 100 on the Forbes list.

My point exactly.

it's printing money though, it's okay, WHO CARES RIGHT, ITS JUST A FIDGET SPINNER TO TARGET millennials for shit sakes

That would be funny.

The point is that XRP is only the token, that's it. A lot of people don't realise that.

When you see it - XRP - on exchanges, it's not shares in the Ripple Company which are being bought, it's the token. Totally separate.

Good to watch it dump hard tho...

should I buy ripple rn

You don't think this scam is going to have a good ending? You really think XRP is in its state for a reason, some shit is going to go down, I wonder how many people are going to put a whole in their face for pulling out mortgages, and loans, and maxing out credit cards for this stuff.

He doens't actually have $58B worth, he has far less than that. To sell, he would have to go down the order book. Very soon he would be getting far less per token. So many newfags don't understand that, saying projects are "worth" their market cap.