I predict monero is going to spike like crazy in 24 hours. Invest right now!

I predict monero is going to spike like crazy in 24 hours. Invest right now!

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps
independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/bitcoin-latest-updates-price-privacy-coins-cryptocurrency-monero-digital-currency-price-a8137901.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wasnt planning on moving them anyways. in my wallet they stay for years and years

What makes you think that?

Fag coin. Literal cu ckold redditor SJW Antifa coin

This, I only keep shitcoins in exchange

Thanks, just bought 10bn

>dogecoindark
girlslaughing.jpeg

Monero was in the Australian news as it was the preferred coin as bitcoin has dropped it's market target.

Check it out on Sydney Morning Herald and Daily Telegraph.

I have 1.6 XMR... am I going to make it??

I'm friends with Elon Musk and he keeps nagging me to buy it so I can sell it to him

True if huge

Honestly, I'm upset at monero, I'm still at a profit, both is sats and usd, but literally 90% of the alt market mooned and XMR moved barely, even though it has a medium market cap.

WAKE UP SLEEPING GIANT.

XMR always kinda does it's own thing though. I doubled my money so I'm comfy, just waiting it out.

2 x 0 = 0

Doubling your money is seriously not impressive for crypto, especially considering that Monero's marketcap is not that high.

>tfw poorfag student with only 4.02 XMR to my name

>Seen huge gains but scared I'lll miss out on lambo land if I don't acquire more

How much more do I need to make it lads? 10 XMR?

If you less than 50 XMR don’t bother with Monero. This thing will moon but very slowly. You are better off chasing the other cheap coins that moon daily and then slowly accumulating more Monero. Once you have 50-100 XMR then you rest easy knowing that you’ll make it one day.

I disagree. I like having diversity. I had more in XMR just before BTC dumped and took most alts with it. My XMR barely budged, I was then able to sell some and buy alts at 30% discount. Now sure long term doubling is pretty shitty, but it's nice to have a portion tucked away for a rainy day. I cought VTC, Verge, and XLM pumps that made me a lot of gainz. After a coin pumps I usually put my profits in XMR until I find my next target.

real chads mark all their profits in XMR

I'll be turning XRB gains into XMR once it's top5

monero hasn't moved in weeks

lol MACD on all time frames are showing downtrend and wont crossover for a while

Is monero srly anonymous? Heared that it is still traceable.

I can't believe that Monero is not in the top 10.
I'm in since $10 but only have 100. I recently sold some xmr to diversify. I still believe Monero is one of the best cryptos, but in this market right now centralized shitcoins are worth over 100 billion and coins with good fundamentals are ignored.

it only got pushed out of top 10 by a couple shitcoins, it definitely is a top 10 coin

The fact that everything apart from xmr is mooning is our long awaited signal

Alts won't get rekt by btc anymore, instead they'll be rekt by our lord and savior monero

I would rather just mine it and invest in shitcoins instead with how slow it's growth is.

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps

they are targeting monero

>pnd'ing monero
tup top kek m8. fuck outta here

independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/bitcoin-latest-updates-price-privacy-coins-cryptocurrency-monero-digital-currency-price-a8137901.html
>Still, Princeton University researchers recently developed a tool that helps them analyse Zcash transactions at least to some extent -- but they haven’t been able to crack monero. And Zcash high-security features can’t be used on disposable burner phones, a favourite of criminals eager to stay anonymous.

>went down 50%
>barely budged

I bought at $300 So yeah, barely moved

Then i don't get the whole tax problem. Monero hides your fucking assets better than any money laundring shit

nice just bought 100k unknown amounts

no thanks user, even if it was to save the fucking planet I would not even go near monero. The privacy coin that isn' t private, with top tier faggots on their team and with a cult retarded following is one of the worst pieces of shitcoin today.
The best part a lot of idiots are using it thinking it's untraceable.

Besides clustering of entry and exit points and probability calculation it isn't traceable anymore. All the studies were made earlier this year and take months to research (we all know how slow the real world is)...and now with RingCT and the upcoming Koveri, fucking monero is untraceable. But you can try your luck with verge too

>The privacy coin that isn' t private
Verge shill pls go. This is a serious thread.

yes, invest in the shit danknet coin, with a terrible wallet, and a ledger that has been cracked, the irony is I made a few grand buying in at $260 a few weeks ago

will be added to nano ledger soon. your argument is invalid

FF2SpKx

Really good pump and dump group, join up.

>terrible wallet
monero-wallet-cli is fucking based, fuck you

Wish it had proper command history and such though. blockchain as daemon makes lots of sense as well, and allows monero to mimic electrum just by connecting to remote daemon.

You forgot to mention to buy Verge.

My only complaint with that is that the connection to a remote node isn't tls.

What do you mean by proper command history? Do you mean persistent history? Because I'm pretty sure it keeps it during the session.

keep lying to yourself

Literally what is wrong with it.

$2.5k end of 2018 at least. Privacy coins and decentralized exchanges are the biggest gains of 2018.

>My only complaint with that is that the connection to a remote node isn't tls

Is it even possible to attack this? It's not like someone can spend without your keys. Just curious.

Also, what's the disadvantage of just having everything in one place and using ssh when I have to do stuff?

It doesn't act like shell, doesn't have proper readline, is what I mean. Though apparently there is wrapper that allows you to have this feature, and maybe they've already added this in git.

Well, TLS prevents potential MITM, but then SSH would too. Personally I just run own node though, clients can locally connect to that.

As far as I'm aware, the only vulnerability from it is that an address can be linked to an IP.

Yeah I run my own node and just ssh tunnel a port to connect when I want to use it. I still think it should use tls for normies using common remote nodes though.

ARE THESE DIGITS OF TRUTH?