How Bardin become a slayer, he was bald in first game! What trickery is this, and they say dwarfs dont use magic

How Bardin become a slayer, he was bald in first game! What trickery is this, and they say dwarfs dont use magic.

Attached: hero_slayer-NEW.jpg (555x1015, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCr-RAVozAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rogaine

He used his beard.

This is truly end times.

Kerillian a best

Attached: elf finger.jpg (672x505, 141K)

soy

That's why he's a slayer, he sought out elven hair plugs, and as a result has disgraced himself, forcing him to take the Slayer oath.

Shut it, elf.

Attached: 1521222497679.png (1948x2824, 356K)

I love the new careers but I hate how they are just skins with new stats. Bardin still talks like a drunk ranger and Kerilian is still a sassy wood elf

Is the magic addiction Sienna got going for her a real thing?

It took me awhile to realize he's putting on tape and not stretching her mouth

Well shit, that kinda ruined it for me. I liked seeing the big elf smile.

honestly it's ambiguous
he's either trying to cheer her up or getting her to shut up

Why is everyone so pissed that she's so sassy? She's a wood elf, she's probably the most hateful of the bunch.

Why are her eyes like that?

Because she talks too much and it's oly insulting the other players.

At least Saltzpyre complements you occasionally

Because people freak out about the fact wood elf eyes are pitch black, so the artist went a tiny bit animu effect.

Is that all WHFB wood elves or something with her?

not sure

Attached: 1520088902197.webm (318x358, 417K)

Yes. The longer you fuck with magic in Warhammer the weirder you get.
You got apprentices who don't know jack shit.
You got journeymen who know enough to not kill themselves but can't do the real big magic yet.
Then you get the masters, Sienna being at least that level, able to wield serious magic power, and they're the ones who start to merge with the wind of magic that they call upon, even talking to it at times, and showing generally odd/disturbing behaviour.
So master level bright magic, which itself is fueled off of passion, intense emotions, and rushes/flurries of action and emotion, it makes sense for her to be addicted and a bit insane.

There are Wizard Lords as well, but those are the guys who can nuke entire battlefields (assuming they're a Bright Wizard anyway), and given she doesn't annihilate every elite enemy within a massive arena in a single spell cast, she's not quite that level, but they're supposed to make the master wizards look normal.

Imagine being Bardin in that game and having to go "damn wutelgi you so skilled, all deadly with your Elven precision and horrific black monster eyes. I would totally fight alongside you, both against the raki and the Chaos warriors"

No. She’s cursed by something

Before 6th edition: Some elves
6th and 7th edition: All elves
8th edition: Some elves

WFRP2e doesn't specifically describe the eyes but offers the following colors:
Grey Blue, Blue, Green, Copper, Light Brown, Brown, Dark Brown, Silver, Purple, Black

Cool, thanks user

An old ranger trick, user

She is somehow respect dwarf and on ok terms with mage, the others are fair game.

It really isn't. You're just a freak.

Objectively true ships:
Bardin/Wutelgi
Saltzpyre/Witch
Kruber/Ale

>Bardin/Wutelgi
Forget the book, Thorgrim.
Get Grimnir.

>VT1: [Jauntily] "Wish you were an ale!"
>VT2: [Slurring] "I ale you were a wish...
I'm worried about Kruber

Attached: 1520351226717.png (1408x1058, 3.12M)

Guy got seriously fucked up in Drachenfels.
You’ll notice that in his idle animation he starts shaking

Don't dwarves use magic all the time, just exclusively with rune stuff?

Runes requires a lot of expertise to use, Bardin is just a ranger
Chaos Dwarfs use magic conventionally, but they gradually turn to stone from using it too much

What happened to him if you don't mind explaining, I haven't played drachenfel. I know he has ptsd of his regiment getting obliterated, but nothing else wise.

I like how the third career choice is seen as the bad end for the characters.

Saltz becomes a zealot.
Sienna becomes an addict.
Bardin becomes a Slayer.
Kerillian becomes an murderhobo.

Kruber? Fucker becomes a foot knight.

I think it's backwards on Kruber.

Foot Knight is his good ending, the Hunter(where he also ends up an alcoholic) is his bad ending.

kek

It is a bit wierd
>Everyone's third class is them going nuts
>Everyone's third class is their most complex
>Krubers is him sobering up, shaving, and oiling his mustache
>Also it's his simplest class

While everyone was going nuts, Kruber stood up and shaped up.

It’s a combination of his regiment getting wiped out, finding his family dead, having to fight the Skaven and then seeing the dark magic of Drachenfels that got him a bit unhinged.
You could tel it was getting to him by the Stromdorf dlc because he finally got Kerillian to shut up when she tried shitting on Saltzpyre.

"BY TAAL I SWEAR I'LL GUT YOUR ALE YOU FILTHY RATS"
-Markus Kruber, Vermintide 3 pictured here in the great sacking of the Imperial brewery

Attached: 1520928977826.png (408x630, 573K)

But are Wizard Lords intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor?

Markus “gat the rat” Kruber
Markus “threshin’ the Eshin” Kruber
Markus “solder a boulder to the moulder” Kruber
Markus “funeral pyre for clan Skrye” Kruber
Markus “churnin’ Stormvermin” Kruber
Markus “the fester molester” Kruber
Markus “let Ursula free on any fur I see Kruber
Markus “pack master blaster” Kruber
Markus “seen a grey seer? Elf, pass the spear” Kruber

I don't think solder is pronounced like you think it's pronounced.

Kruber already hit rock bottom.

Empire men stand firm!

It's a known fact that dwarven tiny hearts and human soft skins can't handle such banter as the likes of elven

I played regular vermintide 1 and I didnt realize Kruber had the tragic back story, he was my guy. Is it revealed via in-game dialogue?

Because she was much more tolerable in Vermintide 1 compared to now. Newfags just can't handle the bants in general.

I think it was mentioned that he didn't want to become a knight. So technically bad end.

Now I wish the user who did the poptepipic pictures was still around to make an edit of this.

Attached: 1365895740913.jpg (293x398, 72K)

Kerillian doesn’t have much banter outside bomb miss lines though. It’s mainly just random insults.
Sienna is the unrivalled bantsmaster in V2, followed by Bardin

Who is best girl? Excluding Salty for fairness, of course.
youtube.com/watch?v=rCr-RAVozAM

Reminder that Okri is Bardin’s nickname for Gotrek

Okri doesn't exist lumberfoot.

That's actually a UK/US thing, in the UK we say solder with the l

Last time someone questioned if Okri was real, the bar brawl happened

>"Sir" Kruber, ha ha!

The fuck's an Okri?

>not knowing cousin Okri
That’s going in the book

Thats Uncle Okri for you, Lumbahfooth-

>Kruber yells about killing and death in a berserker rage as he slips into stealth.

>cousin Okri was killed by accident by Bardin
>that's why he holds him so dear
>that's why he took his slayer oath

Ah I see

What the hell do you think runesmiths are

>Bardin screams at them to take their best shot as he drops a smoke bomb
>or mutters about an old ranger trick when he jumps naked into a Stormvermin patrol
I love fatshark games on release. The bugs are always hilarious

Slayer Bardin is a what if scenario, where he goes into despair over not finding the hold he was looking for

The Twin-Tailed Comet not in the sky anymore. I assume game happens in period between fall of Wall and battle for Altdorf?

You know they fixed the career lines right?

>mutters about an old ranger trick when he jumps naked into a Stormvermin patrol
>Implying this isn't a Dwarven Ranger trick

>They never saw THAT coming.

>smegtimes lore
Get the book.

Taunts people to attack him by saying "an old ranger trick."

Auntie Sienna > Wutelgi Scum

Attached: 1521134624826.jpg (1280x1920, 699K)

No they didn't.

Maybe taunting people is an old ranger trick, either that or chaos and skaven hate old ranger tricks

>he doesn't sodder a bodder on the modder
>ishygddt

>say you’re using an old ranger trick
>enemy immediately targets you because they’re worried what it might be
Devilish tactics

Honestly? It's her voice. She sounds like a Valley girl trying to be Posh

he used an old ranger trick dawii

I think so

Parts of it are in his little bio, the rest just comes up from dialogue in game. That said, everyone on the team has a tragic backstory of some kind. Kerillian got kicked out of Athel Loren for seeing shit she wasn't meant to see, Saltzpyre knew about the existence of Skaven but his superior's suppressed him, Bardin is stuck in a quixotic oath quest to find his lost hold.

The way she says Darling makes me think she’s doing the renaissance equivalent of “um, no, Sweetie”.
I love it.

In the game you can acquire a dual axe weapon skin that has, in Klinkharum runes, DORI and OKRI written on them.

I think Dori and Okri are his axes and Bardin is insane from isolation

She's so damn moist for Saltzpyre and he's so easy to bully

Their love is too pure for the grimdarkness of Warhammer.

Attached: 1521474989413.png (1280x1664, 1.26M)

What’s better is that the canon end for everyone is their vanilla class

Except kruber who is canon foot knight

Good ends for all!

Wait did that happen in a dlc? Like you actually walk in on krubers dead family?

I thought the canon end for Saltzpyre was the Bounty Hunter?

Which is still good end, because BH is the best career in the game.

>Saltzpyre knew about the existence of Skaven but his superior's suppressed him
Its more than his theories on the skaven, he says some lines when Sienna isn't around akin to
>witches of course must burn but heresy must be rooted out by hand
Other witch hunters are more than happy to burn down a village for a few mutants and heretics. Saltz believes in doing more than the bare minimum and actually trying to save people. IIRC he's also got a line where he flat out says that he never believed Sienna was guilty because she'd already be dead otherwise but he needed a good excuse to keep Kruber around and get to Ubersreik.
>Kerillian
Notice how she praises Drakira more over any other god, especially Ladrielle or Kurnous. If she wasn't cursed for some vengeance or other by Drakira to never know her home again then i'll be shocked.
Sienna is slowly being consumed by aqshy and is only being pulled from the brink by her relationship with the other 4, Kruber is going to end up either in a nuthouse or innawoods by the end of their journeys together if they're not dead and Karak Norn will fall before Bardin ever reaches the thing.

In the Stromdorf DLC it's implied he went there at some point during the campaign, since Bardin and Saltzpyre ask/console him about his family, and Kruber is quite clearly taking it hard.
It's also when they mention that he's started drinking heavily, and he finally snaps at Kerillian when she goes too far.

It really bothers me they made Saltzpyre a flagellant instead of a warpriest. The kind of desperation seems out of character for him. Plus, War Priests kick ass.

Attached: warpriest.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

Going by the one forced mission in the game, he’s a witch hunter captain

I think it's because they were planning a Warrior priest character DLC and didn't want it to conflict.
If they decide against it, chances are it will be in an additional career choice DLC instead

Warrior priest with a rapier and a repeated handgun isn’t exactly ideal

Besides I think they said they wanted to add a new character that was a warrior priest of ulric

>tfw they re-recorded the bomb miss line to be more teasing

Attached: BEDEAFF0-EE6C-49A6-967D-BA808B021850.jpg (313x313, 26K)

Post favourite classes.
>Saltzpyre: Bounty Hunter
>Bardin: Ranger Veteran
>Sienna: Unchained
>Kruber: Foot Knight
>Kerellian: Shade

Attached: sassysaltz.png (622x311, 58K)

Ironbreaker

Not only do I get to sit behind a shield and laugh as 20-30 things try in vain to kill me, but I also get a flamethrower.

Its not better.

They all die, horribly.

Warrior Priests train as squires since they are kids. They are different from Witch Hunters.

Also Warrior Priests are closet to Sigmar and the most likely to take it bad if they felt that Sigmar abandoned them. Picture related

Attached: Archaon's history.png (388x514, 175K)