Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2122 Chaos. Chaos! Come back! Bye, Chaos. Edition

>Google Drive drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Attached: Jumpchain_intro.pdf (PDF, 5.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6FmtiDbg4xY
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ngwQVwtJKWdUlGvmjZKBpbJd97P6DZ43
youtu.be/LrgUoeFWNtY
youtube.com/watch?v=oWSDOy10Zws.
docs.google.com/document/d/1CTXJtKmUJ1ilFDiBDQ24e4E4z3H_UMvBhb5yHvlRHig/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw7tDZsRcK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, is there anything wrong with plan of taking Imhotep's sarcophagus, encasing it in layers of iron, lead, steel, titanium, and other kinds of metal and stone, then dropping it into the Mariana Trench? Or perhaps tossing it into space? Or maybe an active volcano?

Attached: DVdNh8TU0AA-FV-.jpg (600x509, 88K)

>Chaos, Chaos! Come back!
pic related

Attached: nrvnsqr.jpg (180x218, 6K)

When you're not a drop-in, how different is the "you" in the setting from the "regular" you?

Are your friends and family going to wonder why you suddenly started acting differently?

Attached: tumblr_p5n4rsN7491w7u8nmo1_1280.png (1280x772, 385K)

send help most of my coworkers have fallen for me and the only other one is laughing about it

how do I get out of this

On a Scale of "that's a little odd" to "die Slaanesh worshiper" how would Kislev respond to a Stanista inhabited solely by waifus and a Pulk that also consists only of waifus?

youtube.com/watch?v=6FmtiDbg4xY

>"die Slaanesh worshiper"

That.

All you have to do is take both of the books and store them in your warehouse. Or you know, destroy the key and then Imhotep can't come back at all.

I'm debating whether or not to remove all jumps that grant deific elements from my chain.
Honestly, I've already decided, it's just painful giving up on jumping Sburb and a couple others.

Does anyone else go to great lengths to avoid pushing your jumper over that threshold of "too powerful"?

Attached: alex-brock-8.jpg (1920x960, 483K)

That pic. I like that pic.

It's not about how powerful you are. It's what you do with it. Even Gods have to deal with the petty antics of their shit stirring, horse-screwing brother. If you're not finding the power aspect fun to write/think about, try to determine what you do find fun and see if you can mold that around the framework you've already got rather than gutting everything.

Or just start again with a new story and ease into the power curve better.

Question regarding your benefactors, of you have one.

Does your benefactor have an epilogue in mind for your relationship?

Do they plan to stick around, or at least maintain contact with you in some capacity, once the chain is over and you have your spark? Did they have something in mind from the start for when you reached this point?

Attached: sample_7551d3fe301a07d8379671cb399d2903.jpg (850x1037, 240K)

If I do divinity I go demigod. It is mortal enough for me. The only two times I took godhood was in Konosuba as the god of Pariahs, Hope, and Music.
And DanMachi because I wanted to grant people that blessing. It is rather okay, because you really get very little divinity from Danmachi. You get the blessing and nothing else as all gods must have their power sealed.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ngwQVwtJKWdUlGvmjZKBpbJd97P6DZ43

youtu.be/LrgUoeFWNtY

Attached: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen - Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (PDF, 574K)

*if you have one.

>archetypes

>rich girl
>nerd
>athletic girl
>crippled girl
>NOTICE ME SENPAI
>kitsune
>onee-san type

fuck

Nah, the books might still be useful later on, especially for dealing with any other potential mummies. Besides, chances are even with the books and key gone there is always still a slim chance of someone recreating the steps and tools needed to revive Imhotep. I'd much rather deal with the problem at its source to prevent even the slightest possibility of it being a problem

>Does your benefactor have an epilogue in mind for your relationship?
My first chain. the endgame was a guantlet tower of all of my past jumps. I just took the Tower of The Multiverse from Dragon's Crown and wanked it into an endgame jump. My Benefactor was waiting on the top floor, in the Arena, with all the seats filled with companions, past friends and foes.It was an epic fight.
>Do they plan to stick around, or at least maintain contact with you in some capacity, once the chain is over and you have your spark? Did they have something in mind from the start for when you reached this point?
She was more like an adoptive mom in that chain. So we would still keep in contact.

Turn off your harem perks and hope some of them lose interest.

Your margins are far too massive and text too small for easy viewing. PolarBearInASnowStorm/10

Mine has absolutely massive plans for my Jumper that they know absolutely nothing about. It is unlikely they will maintain contact for a variety of reasons though. And yes, they had this plan in mind from the start. After all, they've tried several times on different versions of myself already.

Shit, would killing a large invasion of Orks of Chaos Worshipers distract them from the unusual number of women?

I don't think they have anything planned. They seem to be more interested in how and what I'm going to do in the here and now, and how I make choices. Perhaps they might record my actions and use it as a case study or entertainment, but otherwise they're pretty inscrutable

>Don't fuck your sister
JUST TRY AND STOP ME!

Attached: You fucked up.png (938x750, 419K)

Reposting the Edenian Resistance Perks since last thread died soon after posting them:

Mournful (100 KP, free Edenian Resistance)- The Edenian Resistance has been all but crushed by Shao Kahn’s forces, but the remainder fight on in the memory of the fallen.Whenever someone on your side dies, you find your resolve strengthening- not weakening- to help carry on and honor their sacrifice. You will also find the weapons of your dead allies easier to use, as if a small part of their skill resides within.

Alliance (200 KP, discount Edenian Resistance)- It’s good to have friends. It’s even better to have powerful ones, but sometimes more manpower is needed than a few powerful fighters. You’re good at finding and recruiting people who share your ideology, and can fight alongside these people much more easily- even if you’ve only known them for a few days, or even hours, you won’t trip over each other in a fight or get caught up in each other’s attacks.

Royal Storm (400 KP, discount Edenian Resistance)- Like Kitana, the princess of Edenia and Shao Kahn’s ‘daughter’, you can command the winds to your own means. With a wave of your hand (or the flap of a fan), you can create miniature tornadoes to levitate and disorientate your foes; you can also use your control over the winds to float, guide your projectile attacks, and even bounce projectiles back at your opponents, if timed right- anything from arrows to RPGs, or balls of fire and magic spells.

Attached: Kitana_MKX_Render.png (467x656, 361K)

Who are the best 'siblings' in jumpchain?

I wouldn't trust the Mariana Trench to keep him contained. The other options should be good unless you're taking the drawback to stay through most of history. In which case space is probably the only reliable bet, assuming you . can get him out of orbit into interplanetary space.

If you can get him into interstellar space then you're golden.

Sun and Stars be damned! How many times do I have to toss this abomination into the void for it to just stay lost in the empty dark?

My Jumper has absolutely no idea! Meta-wise, nothing's set in stone, but they'll probably stop by every now and then to sit down and talk . over tea.

Ah, it's the Nui-hater.

How're you doing?

Attached: ArcBru.png (340x478, 167K)

Child of Argus (600 KP, discount Edenian Resistance)- Argus, one of the Edenian gods, has had a few children with mortal (albeit Edenian) women; notably Daegon, the leader of the Red Dragon, Taven, his brother and sworn enemy, and Rain, who has both godly and royal blood and doesn’t share a mother with the other two. Although Rain’s powers over water at odds with his brothers, who control fire, you have your choice of the two.

Rain can manipulate water, using it to ensnare, knock around, drown, or even cut his enemies; additionally, he can manipulate electricity to some extent, throwing bolts of lightning and can even summon storm clouds with great effort. He can also turn himself and even others into water and back again to transport himself elsewhere in a manner reminiscent of teleportation. Taven and Daegon can launch fireballs strong enough to kill most beings with a single strike, can create expanding rings of fire, as well as use their flame to augment their strikes. Where Rain seems to have gotten more magical power, Taven and Daegon have greater physical strength- each one strong enough to rip a person in half with ease.

Attached: Rain.png (400x533, 330K)

Gotta admit, "Don't fuck your sister." is great advice.

Now, if it's your half-sister, play ball.

I think we all know the answer to that.

Attached: 00332d08ed254a3664440c6faf678a50.jpg (638x860, 151K)

True, true. Though, that was a very open ended question. Lots of room for 'bests' and 'second bests'.

Raven

I'm good, yourself?

FUCK YOU! I'll fuck my full-blooded siblings if I want to! And my mother!

You get points for Raven though.

>Turn off your harem perks and hope some of them lose interest.
>letting your jumpers chose their perks
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

>Do they plan to stick around, or at least maintain contact with you in some capacity, once the chain is over and you have your spark? Did they have something in mind from the start for when you reached this point?

They said they will stick around or maybe they won't but I really hope she does. She just said she thought I'd be a funny guy. She's a freaking enigma and she knows what she is doing

>Does your benefactor have an epilogue in mind for your relationship?

She won't say. Sometimes it feels she treats me as a little brother and other times more. I think she is just playing hard to get though

Attached: Bobby-No reward.jpg (382x373, 84K)

Indeed. You are a man of culture and wisdom. There are room for many half-sisters and "siblings" in the harem. Preferably at the same time.

Yoro?

Starfire and Blackfire seem like a good duo of sisters to waifu.

Attached: Best sisters.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>I'm good, yourself?
Pretty good.

Taking a break from fiddling with my Bronze Age Collapse WiP to relax and brainstorm directions for the current iteration of my chain.

You find any other family to fuck, or are you sticking with the classics?

Starfire is for befriending, Blackfire for waifuing.

Attached: 1511797710634.png (1174x1721, 1.6M)

>Best sisters to waifu

Pic Related

Attached: Kuro 2.jpg (1280x1440, 526K)

The problem is finding a jump that lets me make a given character my sister/mother/etc.

Starfire is for waifuing, Blackfire is for sex slavery

Attached: 1512952796154.jpg (240x236, 10K)

Starfire is for loving. Blackfire is for back-scratching, shoulder-biting hatesex.

I imagine that would be a problem.

Though, if you're interested in Fire Emblem Fates, the relevant Jump does let you be related to any of the royals.

"Your tastes are just as disgusting as normal." Says Crimson Moon from her Glass House.

Attached: 1512537370682.png (1000x803, 388K)

Given their focus on emotional states I'd hate to see what kind of power "orgasmic joy" unlocks in them.

>Starfire is for loving. Blackfire is for back-scratching, shoulder-biting hatesex.
I agree and see no problem in waifuing them both with this in mind. The threesomes would be amazing.
I am willing to test that out when I am their "brother" in Teen Titans.

Cool. Not sure whether to go all in on Arisen or Dragonkin though.

Then again I don't want to look as ugly as Damain. Thanks for the Jump and putting in the Ever Turning Wheel so I can meet my Arisen.

Attached: Dragon's Dogma Progress Mercedes.jpg (582x926, 165K)

>I am willing to test that out
Please tell me what the results are. I need to compare notes across universes.

>Yoro?
Nobody that famous.

Kinky.

Attached: 1517799537655.gif (480x270, 852K)

>Please tell me what the results are. I need to compare notes across universes.
I expect something like this from DBZ Abridged.
youtube.com/watch?v=oWSDOy10Zws. At least I hope so.

No

Attached: No.jpg (623x414, 133K)

I mean, I haven't posted any real writing here mostly because I keep scrapping and redoing it

I literally spent over seven straight hours looking for typos in this today, and no sooner than I scroll down randomly I see that I didn't price "Call of the Arisen". I'm fucking cursed. It will never stop.
"Pawn" is always fun. Limitless adventure, and you can always bow out if things get fuzzy. Not sure what I would take.

You should post it. The thread could always use more writing.

Attached: 1517884936357.png (840x941, 708K)

What's some of the most fucked up shit you've seen on your chain?

Attached: l_1436.jpg (600x800, 94K)

Auctor's going to have me around as a consultant on any further jumpers, I might end up being the "Old champ that retired and coaches the younger up and comers" because I'm essentially his testbed for the concept and flow of how to foster Jumpers - he knows the concept and is interested in it but he tried to apply "Kill your darlings" to his previous testbed. Turns out that's less of a problem when the people involved aren't real.

So, that's probably the endgame of this test run.

Any absolute must haves from warframe?

Sonichu, it was Sonichu.

You might want to also look for the word "dual" when "duel" is needed.

>"Pawn" is always fun. Limitless adventure, and you can always bow out if things get fuzzy.
Yeah, that's true, but that whole taking the Arisen's soul thing kinda bugs me. Makes me wonder if I should worry about my own Pawn doing that.

>Not sure what I would take.
Well you know what they say. Always be yourself, unless you can be a dragon.

A minor thing, but shouldn't "Fallen Arisen" actually be Fallen Pawn given that the Dragon is originally spawned from the Pawn of the Maker?

GUNNM. The Venusians. Those fuckers use flesh for everything. Everything. Do you know how fucked up that really is? What that smells like? I can't even begin to describe the smell.

A sense of adventure, fair play, and a willingness to test the strength of the metal your fingers are made out of. Giggidy.

Attached: Free Cancer.png (1897x710, 978K)

I don't see why you would ask that while posting that pic. It's just a pillar with a bunch of leeches, worms, beetles, and I think millipedes on it. Nothing really messed up about that

Hey Digger, quick question. How long would it take to train as an Elder Sheikah with the full Armsman and Stalker perk trees to reach the level of Monk Maz Koshia?

NEVER
STOPS
I even knew exactly where you meant when you said it because I only used "duel" once. Imagine this shit before I typo check it like I do before posting. Christ. And it's funny because Mass Effect being the biggest thing I've ever done had the least typos of any of them.
I don't believe so. The conditions are different for both. What you're saying is the exception and not the rule.

That is a nice pic. Heartwarming.

Anyway, it all depends on how far along the chain is and what I've experienced and how many mind-affecting perks I've picked up.
In early chain the difference starts off so small that no one but the closest family members even notice anything.
But as the jumps go by and I pick up more perks that change how I think and I experience weird/terrible/wonderful stuff, the more different I seem. To the point of seemingly like a full-blown personality disorder.

I mean, if you woke up one day and no longer let fear or pain influence your plans or decisions and you could calculate cube roots in your head and suddenly took up shooting practice and could cook meals fit for a king, those closest to you might realize something was up.

>legend of the galactic basketball
LITERALLY SPACE JAM

My benefactor is more like a computer program with a human face than an intelligent thing. Call me a fag but I get skeeved out over the implication of JC always watching you.

Attached: 1518898707064.png (500x750, 599K)

So I'm nearly complete with the Iron Giant jump.
I only need one more 200cp item, though I am willing to add more perks, items, and drawbacks if anyone has any suggestions.

Otherwise, after the final item is made and no one has any objections, I'll begin work on making the imaged version.

Link to word doc:
docs.google.com/document/d/1CTXJtKmUJ1ilFDiBDQ24e4E4z3H_UMvBhb5yHvlRHig/edit

Attached: Iron Giant Jump V0.98.pdf (PDF, 76K)

My benefactor doesn't intend for my chain to end. So long as it continues they can maintain the existence of their species as separate individuals, should it end they will cease to be distinct from one another.

It kind of weirds me out as well. To think that non-imported companions can watch you. That you can get movies, books, comics, ect of your jumps. With a Benefactor it makes a kind of sense for them to be making these for you. But with no Benefactor it brings up the question of who is. Are you on some kind of interdenominational tv show? How many are watching you at that point? What are their fanfictions like?
I chalk it up as all books, games, movies, tv are real someplace. So I must be on TV in some universe. If we have the TV show Girls Bravo in our world, maybe they have a show set in our world. And that might be how the worlds are connected. ???

The only chain I bothered fleshing it out in had my benefactor as the original jumper - that is, an alternate counterpart who completed the chain and got her spark, but the process made her miserable. She found me, and essentially started grafting parts of her spark onto me progressively in the hopes that I wouldn't be crushed by it, until fading back into nothing when she gifted the final chunk.

My chain is kind of a downer at times.

Attached: 1521000410775.png (500x371, 69K)

My benefactor will probably just kill jumper when she get's bored of watching him.

What are the best robots to make a swarm out of?

Something like the avengers age of ultron, with a bajillion copies of himself, or iron man three party house protocol.

Attached: customrobo_gcn_conceptart_hTLtH.jpg (800x600, 125K)

Jumpchain is a form of reproduction for them.

Megaman?

It's looking pretty good so far! Unfortunately I have no suggestions for the last item.
Unless, maybe, you want to add in that 1950s diner that shows up? Or the kid's house? Those are the only things that stand out in my admittedly spotty memory. Been awhile since I saw the movie.

So the only other thing I can say is, please standardize the capitalization for this or the imaged version, whichever is going to be the final. It is really annoying to see that be inconsistent among perk names and it looks really slapdash when it happens.

Little too self aware for my tastes, though the weapons are usually pretty good.

Well, you can just downgrade them to Sniper Joe or even Mettool level, if you prefer. There's a few different levels of sentience available in the series.

Supposedly Megaman himself is still subject to the laws of robotics (Wily's robots are more subject to a modified version that favors Wily), and they are not truly free to do whatever they want, which is why Reploids and Mavericks are such a big deal in the later timeline.
And a lot of the regular enemies / mechaniloid robots that show up throughout the series have only a very basic AI capable of following commands.

So there's a lot of room for hammering down where you want them to fall on the line.

Attached: 1375809584627.jpg (453x640, 112K)

You can never go wrong with grey-goo style nanobots.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw7tDZsRcK8

I fanwank that there are a bunch of jumpers who only ever interact through something akin to Hero BBS, many of them have theories about the benefactor occasionally referenced in the menu they make their selections from.

>Some theories include
Other jumpers aren't real, I'm talking to bots.
The whole thing is run by post spark jumpers.
We're all in a brain dump VR game we forgot about entering.
This is an elaborate game for Cosmic Horrors
There is some manner of conspiracy involving 9/11.
We need to rise up, rise up I say! Down with the oppressive Benefactor!
I don't care, which jump has the best harem perk?

Nobody actually knows, or if they do they have no way of actually proving their explanation.

There are also the Pantheons from Megaman Zero, which are basically mass produced, severely downgraded copies of X and are just robo-mook levels of intelligent. They slaughter the Resistance soldiers most of the time but get slaughtered by Zero himself in turn.

Attached: Pantheon.png (1440x1080, 422K)

So...take the Giant as a companion and bring him to All-Star Superman: Best idea or best idea?

...you know what, yes. This is going to happen now.

Auronomous-type Buster Machines. Extremely powerful, naturally exhibit swarm behavior, and can combine together to create larger and more powerful forms.

I would love a Dragon Ball Super Jump!

I would love for you to shut up!

Attached: We came here on a metaphysical level to laugh at you.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

>I would love a Dragon Ball Abridged Jump!
Fixed it!

Isn't that a 0 cp drawback?

Will try to post every day till that Jump is made.

Great idea! 5/7

That reminds me, the DBZ jump has an adridged toggle that refers to the Garlic Jr. saga being skipped. But that's filler. And there is no filler toggle, only a movies toggle. So that saga wouldn't happen anyway.

Attached: I Bursted Through A Wall To Laugh At You.png (600x600, 370K)

>Blacked
You are either a white woman, or a cuck. Either way, you have issues.

Wossherface from STEEL MERIDIAN? There’s not a lot of waifus. Space Mom is taken, Maroo is Maroo, the Queens have no taste in hats. Maybe Suda or Simaris (best tsundere). There’s also wossherface from New Loka but she’s kinda a space nazi.

Thank you. I hope I made you feel better. Laughter is good for your health.

>Isn't that a 0 cp drawback?
Only if I want to take the End Game DBZ jump.

No, its also on Heavens jump as well.

>No, its also on Heavens jump as well.
Oh kick ass. Is there one for the Dragonball jump so I get the same continuity? I haven't really looked into the Dragon Ball jump because I think they offer too much power.

No. Though since there are no original series Dragon Ball abridged episodes I don't see how you would be able to do it anyway.

>Is there one for the Dragonball jump so I get the same continuity?
Yes.