What are red flags to look out for to prevent getting Confido’ed?

What are red flags to look out for to prevent getting Confido’ed?

If the name of the guy is JOOST, the project name starts with CON and one of the advisors is called Pravik Pajeet is probably not a good idea to invest on it

>team member is a pajeet
>no team on the website listed
>fresh ICO
>ERC20 shittoken
>no whitepaper

>ERC20 trash
>No tenable partnerships
>Arabs
>Women on the team
>Whitepaper is not labeled professionally or proofread
>Lots of Bighead ideas
>You don't see source code SOON

What’s wrong with ERC20?

That's almost link

the concept itself is okay
but 90% ICO's are just a quick cash grab with no working product for at least a year
just look at LINK yes it rose in value now but theres no wallet no mainnet etc just by holding ether alone you would have had more gains
so if you think ICO's will rise in value youre better off just holding ether lmao

he's right
link is shit

ah, but what if it's an ERC20 token with a working product?

>
If there are more than couple people telling its a scam and also a bunch of deluded faggots insisting that they will get rich

so literally EVERY coin

this

Website looked really shifty to me, I remember going on confido and thinking it was a scam instantly. First impressions count.

If you researched the team, you will have found nothing on them apart from fake linkedin profiles which were easy to spot. Takeaway from this is to research the ins and outs of the team. Maybe look for teams that have shown their faces on a youtube video/AMA or something.

They were raising an abnormally low amount of money for the current ICO climate. I don't think this is a bad thing to be honest, but you just have to question why they were raising so little.

confido'ed? its called JOOSTED
sorry to be a stickler but there is a name for it.

then it wont go anywhere
look at BAT fucking top tier product
barely done anything

HAHA

Because ERC20 tokens are easy to make, anyone can do it
It's the laziest type of token out there
Now if they come up with their own kinda of token/network whatever then that should succeed harder than all those erc20 shittokens

Jibrel

jewbrel, yes

Afaik, the actual identities of the people behind Confido were fake and never verified.
Not sure if that was actually the case though.

Was this Joost guy an actual person?

For some reason they have legal documents from a law firm posted on their website and afaik I know the team profiles were fake, so I am not sure whether it was a scam or the team fucked up.

>erc20 token
>"hurrrr there's no wallet"
How fucking retarded are you, lmao.

>Link
>no mainnet
Why do you think they needed the ICO funding?
If they did a $32 million ICO and already had the main net ready, that would mean the ICO was a scam since they never needed the money.

You absolute trenchbrain.

Pajeets
Unfinished whitepaper
Poor grammar in white paper
Hosted on less than 3 exchanges

Dubdubs means I get to bump.

how did any other coins survive before the ICO scam was around
IT IS TRULY A MIRACLE

By selling their stacks?