Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2124: Chaos Strikes Back Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread:

Attached: 1521429927099.pdf (PDF, 5.9M)

First for the Greater SB Co-prosperity sphere

How do your God/Goddess companions react to Jump-chan?

Attached: Goddess Vert.jpg (850x654, 155K)

Wasn't Saurons fear more of a product of him having PTSD, because he remembers how Elrond, Elendil and Isildur fucked him up? He's just afraid, because of Aragorns lineage, that doesn't mean he can harm Sauron just by wearing the ring

Posting again because there was a price change to something when we were already on page 10 last thread. Basically bear mounts for heroes in your Pulk are cheaper and so are the heroes themselves.

Attached: Warhammer Fantasy Battles - Kislev 1.02.pdf (PDF, 3.58M)

Are you still working on New Vegas Scenarios, or have you put them on hold for now.

I only ever had pretty sparse notes on New Vegas scenarios but it's probably the next thing I'm going to do and I've got a couple of days free now so it should hopefully be pretty soon.

Wouldn't they all feel inadequate?

"Hey Sol Invictus, meet this goddess from beyond even chaos who just sold me the 301st Solar Exaltation. After selling me every other sort of Exaltation first"

Rinse and repeat for all sorts of deities wherever you go.

They're pretty chill about it. I wouldn't companion a divinity that can't handle being exposed to new and strange things outside their typical experiences that might be stronger than them. Such a god would never be able to cope with jumping in the first place.

How good is your magic system at crafting?

Hey, Cool Cats.
With Apparition Ace, how many times could we Apparate at max distance before having to stop and rest? Also what would be the absolute max on distance for a single Apparition?

I want to know how feasible it is to try to go to the Moon with a stolen space suit. It's probably impossible.

>Secrets of the Black Nadir Concordant seems like a strange 600 CP perk because it reads more like a tiered necromancy purchase like the tiered sorcery purchases in your other jumps.
A tiered Necromancy purchase done like how I did the sorcery purchases in Infernals wouldn't quite make sense here, because Necromancy very clearly belongs to the Daybreak caste. Infernal sorcery really isn't tied to any Caste or Yozi or even Ability, as all of them allow an Infernal to learn it, which is why it was a general perk there.

But if I gave it more additional benefits like in Lunars, making it give Void circle access out of the gate would be too good (the Lunars perk only gives Terrestrial access a base too). Not just because of the raw power of it, but also because initiating into necromancy is generally a LOT more difficult and painful than doing so for Sorcery.

Solar Sorcery can be learned on your own, if you're dedicated enough. Any repositories of First Age lore, or demonic teachers, or whatever only serve to make the process easier/quicker.

By contrast, necromancy always requires a teacher (this because sorcery has the benefit of the Salinian Working, while necromancy has no such help). For the ultimate Void Circle of necromancy, this means there's exactly 15 sources in all existence that could possibly teach you. 13 of those are Deathlords, generally hesistant to teach it even if you're one of their loyalist Abyssals. One of these sources in an utter slave to the Neverborn, unlikely to teach. And the last source is, of course, the Neverborn themselves, which is most certainly the worst of these options. And that's without even mentioning how necromancy's initiation is much worse to go through than sorcery's.

>Am I missing something, or does it do more than that?
That said, it's also supposed to give you a sizeable knowledge of necromancy spells (in constrast to Infernals, which is pretty much just raw access). Which I might have to emphasize more?

Attached: abyssals__fleshcraft_by_kiyo.jpg (1032x700, 465K)

The same as any other

Attached: Blending in.jpg (728x1191, 345K)

Is there any Xianxia where creating immense amounts of cultivation enhancing drugs out of nothing and handing them out to peons for free would get a positive reaction?

So I just found that The Transistor operates based on absorbing people's souls / consciousness.
Unfortunately, I'm not running the kind of chain where the Jumper's willing to just sacrifice people like that left-right-an-center.

Given how the world of Cloudbank and such runs, would it be possible to scan / copy someone's brainwaves to create a copied 'Trace' of them inside the Transistor? Or am I better off just dropping it and going Civilian.

>the Neverborn themselves, which is most certainly the worst of these options.
They're also, of course, the easiest for a Deathknight to actually convince to teach it. There's just that minor little detail of the price - Not just the initiation, but for learning in the first place.

Gaia probably wouldn't mind too much, since she's a secondary god herself to Sol. She probably just thinks of Jump-chan as another divinity like her Papa Sol

Attached: giphy (5).gif (500x414, 460K)

If I might suggest a side trip to Eclipse Phase first? I'm pretty sure the Transistor would function on a Fork of somebody.

>go Zelda 1 as first jump
>put life on the line, slay countless monsters, finally beat Ganon
>yeah boy you a hero now
>"YEAH BOY YOU A HERO NOW"
>what is this awful creature
>"Now that you proved yourself, I got a couple of big jobs for you"
>wtf did she think this was
>"First, I got this one place. Big mansion, personification of human evil, all that"
>sounds freaky but so were Lynels, aight
>"Should only take about... a thousand years"
>mfw

Attached: 0da.jpg (242x200, 16K)

There's ample evidence to suggest Transistor takes place in a virtual world instead of being some kind of reality warping enigma (as the Jumpmaker suggests). So it's entirely possible a copy or full scan of someone's brain would be enough to create a Trace.

>Given how the world of Cloudbank and such runs, would it be possible to scan / copy someone's brainwaves to create a copied 'Trace' of them inside the Transistor?
Yes. The Transistor doesn't need to absorb a person to get the data needed for a Trace, it's just the fastest and easiest way. We know this, because Royce Bracket has a Trace, Flood(), which you get before he dies. The profile page for him that the Transistor has for all the Traces lists him as "Recorded" instead of "Integrated" like all the other Traces.

[Kislev, redux]

Drawbacks: Bearer of Bad News, Glimmers, Agitator (1350)

Scenario: The Everchosen

Gospodar, Cult of Ursun (1250)

Horseman (Free)
Winged Lancer (Free)
Bear Necessities (Free)
Kin of the Bear God (950)
Wing (Free)
Horse & Arms (Free)
Giant Bear (650)
Koumiss & Kvass (600)
For This Is Kislev (500)
Armor of Ursun (400)
Arari (0)

6xIce Witch w. giant bear mounts (89)
89*5=445 Giant Bears (0)

Bears! Witches! Bears and witches! These are the secret ingredients for the perfect Kislevian Ursine Ops Division battalion! But Professor Jumper "accidentally" added two secret ingredients: Renowned adamant circle sorcery spell Unity of the Closed Fist, and his own giant bear! You may think you're beary pre-beared for this unbearable bear of a battle, but trust me: You are not. Because it would be foolish to insert hardworking Kislevian girls into the mass of an almighty bear singularity, they will be working as it's spotters. Producing blizzards here and there, in the hopes of vaguely steering this ultraursine bearmegeddon that has dedicated it's lives to fighting crime, and the foces of Chaos!

And I was going to attack Chaos anyway, so...nothing changes there, other than the immediate use of Archaon as an improvised throwing weapon.

It varies. A lot. Despite having little else in common Ishtar, Glory and Brigid just kinda started babbling and pointing like Courage the Cowardly Dog. Qlithu thinks of her as her sempai, because despite having transcendental knowledge of fate travelling between worlds makes her nervous about knowing what's going on. Lilith (Darksiders) literally hid behind me, while Lilith (Mage: the Awakening) gets on famously with her; Eris too. And of course, she and Yasumi are old friends.

...I shouldn't have to explain how Kiara reacted, should I? Tip: It's the same way she reacts to most things.

As good as I am a singer, which is very.

Attached: jc11.jpg (595x841, 76K)

Now you understand why Ganon snapped back then and became a villain
The circle begins anew

It's more that it needs some concentration than it being tiring. Not necessarily a max distance either, all we really know about Apparition is that you've got to remember the three D's (destination, determination, deliberation) and that only experts can apparate internationally (think that was pottermore). Also seems a bit different in the movies.

Either way it's a fanwank area really. Don't want to say yes or no as there might be an official line on it at some point. In terms of the perk it at least allows you worldwide/continent crossing apparition.

As the guy who asked about the bear mounts, awesome.

Let's see... my build shifts to:

>Pulk:
6x Ice Maidens [10ducats]
Giant Bear Mounts [1ducat]
200 Giant Bears [39ducats]
1,000 Bears [50ducats]

Double the ice waifus, and single extra bear. Nice.

Anyway, I had another question... does Widow's Guidance do anything for non-ice magic? If not, what would happen if someone bought it without the 200cp perk?

Oh excellent. Regardless, here is my build.

Warhammer Fantasy - Kislev

Origin: Ungol Hag (150cp)
Scenario: Tzar

Perks
Horseman
Horse Archer
Witch Sight
For This is Kislev! (100cp)
Droyaska (100cp)
Collective Responsibility (100cp)
Pooling the Rotas (200cp)
Defiance (250cp)
Hag Mother (300cp)

Gear
Horse & Arms
Kibitka
Amulet of the Raven
Staff of the Forest (100cp)
Chicken Legged Hut (200cp)

Companions
Import x4 (100cp)

Drawbacks
Bearer of Bad News (+100cp)
Glimmers (+100cp)
Agitator (+150cp)
The Ravages of Age (+250cp)

Pulk

Heroes
Hetman
Hetman (2d)
Priest of Ursun (2d)
Priest of Dazh (2d)
Priest of Tor (2d)
All on Bears (1d)

Units
800 Kvassnics (20d)
600 Kossars (10d)
300 Ungol Horse Archers (10d)
250 Winged Lancers (10d)
200 Gryphon Legion (10d)
200 Ungol Horsemasters (10d)
55 Giant Beats (11d)
30 War Wagons (10d)

>There's ample evidence to suggest Transistor takes place in a virtual world instead of being some kind of reality warping enigma
Then explain why leaving town is an option that the Transistor suggests? Also, the two aren't mutually exclusive. It could be a real world that functions in a virtual manner, but is still a fully actualised reality, just with code bits within it, much like how Nirn in TES is really just one giant Song, or how the world of Tron works

It costs the same to get the calling and the capstone for it as it does for you to buy the capstone undiscounted in the case of the witch options so it's unlikely to come up really as you'd just be putting yourself in a position where you lose freebies/more discounts.

There should be a basic ice powers boost to the capstone as well like with the others so I'll make sure to stick that in before putting it in the drive.

Oh yea, I'd forgotten just...how generally horribleawful learning necromancy is. Alright, that's fair. But yeah, I think emphasising a bit more could also help for people unfamiliar with what sort of things a veteran Void Circle Necromancer would know.

Looking over necrotech and necromancy in general, it's surprising and somewhat disheartening 1. how little research there's been in actually cool things like Oblivion's Panoply and the Unmelting Hearts of Tellerauthelot instead of gross, GROSS things like the Mother of Suffering which is like a weaponised Lilun but worse. In every. Way. and 2. how necromancy isn't actually as good at sorcery for killing things quickly. It's all drawn out, spooky pestilences and SUDDENLY DEATH METAL ALBUM WAR MACHINE MONSTERS, but nothing as actually killy as Total Annihiliation

Attached: jc5.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Maybe leaving the town is a euphemism for logging out? We don't know one way or another really because we specifically don't get a lot of information on the background science/reality that is Cloudbank.

But if it walks like a virtual reality and acts like a virtual reality and gets corrupted/manipulated like a virtual reality, it's probably a virtual reality.

Through the use of system combining perks and a day to sit and hash things out, I've tailored my system to be really open ended while also being difficult unless you specialize. What this means is that people can do virtually whatever they want and be good at it and have support for it, but they're really going to be invested in that one thing. That all being said, someone who wants to invest in crafting will find themselves able to make some real fucking mythical bullshit like swords that cut before you swing and spears that seek out their target to the ends of the earth or houses you can fit in your back pocket and rest in when desired.

Pulk:
-Ducats: 100
-Hero: Priest of Ursun - Name: Andrei Ursheart
-Giant Bears x100 (-20)
-Bears x 1,600 (-80)

Actually not sure what the naming schema for Kislevites should be, so I just borrowed from a "Russian names for babies" website.

Yeah, of course it wouldn't be as good. Didn't you get the memo that everything the other Exalt splats have access to has to be a downgrade of what Solars get?

Oh, certainly. That's the option that'll get you necromancy easiest and quickest... and the option with the most terrible prices. I doubt anyone would find what they gain worth it, personally.

Mhm, I'll see about emphasizing it a bit more then.

>spoiler
Yeah... They have a bit of fascination with the gross. Leaves the cool things a bit unused. Oh well, I'll try and stuff the jump with the cool stuff anyway.

And agreed on Necromancy not being quite as destructive. It's certainly kill-y, on an individual level, but it doesn't do big booms as well as the other spooky stuff.

On the other hand, it's teleporting is somehow a lot better than Sorcery's, despite that being something I'd count as falling more under sorcery's "swiss army knife" approach to magic.

Attached: exalted__s_lady_of_darkness_by_adamwarren-d3ghz6b.jpg (1024x1750, 388K)

>Then explain why leaving town is an option that the Transistor suggests?
I'm not saying that this is definitely the case, a big part of Transistor's appeal is the ambiguity, but: The simulation wants him to think that way. We know that Cloudbank's history is missing, and that the citizens fundamentally don't know how the city works. And yet until the Camerata, no one really questioned this. It seems that there's some force that wants people not to question their existence in the city. There's no reason that couldn't apply to other details about their world. If it was a simulation that only encompassed the city and nearby land, the inhabitants could have been given some subtle agnosia to keep them from noticing that there's an edge to the world. People might think about there being an outside, but no one ever actually goes there, they always find some excuse to stay in town. And it's only the extreme circumstances of iPod robots eating the world that allows the Boxer to consider actually trying to leave, because no one expected that to happen and therefore didn't program for it.

Of course, that's just a hypothesis. You can easily argue otherwise. Like I said, a big part of Transistor's fun is how it leaves things ambiguous.

>Maybe leaving the town is a euphemism for logging out
Then why need a motorcycle to do so? Further, people talk about living, getting jobs, buying food, and other mundane things all the time, and no dialogue or written info implies that people think the world is virtual, quite the opposite really. Even if it is a virtual reality, the people living in it clearly do not believe it to be so. Really it is far more likely that it's a physical reality with data-esque metaphysics. Further, from the information from the various Terminals, some of the Trace Files, and looking at Bracket Tower, we can safely assume that everything else in Cloudbank not related to the Process and Transistor functions completely normally like the physical world

Otherwise by your logic TES, Haruhi, and dozens of other setting as realities that are explicitly real are virtual realities by your logic.

It's a physical world with Data-based Metaphysic. What's so hard to understand about that to understand? It's no different than fantasy world where you have wizards and shit "hacking" into reality to change it into how they want

It's implied that Aragorn with the ring would beat Sauron and eventually become the new dark lord

Except Cloudbank is very obviously not real.

God, think what you want. I'm not going to argue with your obvious autism on the matter.

Dammit! Wish I had remembered to write that caveat into the notes section. Now I feel stupid for submitting it to the Drive

Attached: tumblr_nj8vrge2WX1rxxai0o1_500.png (500x457, 206K)

What evidence do you actually have that it's not? How is Cloudbank getting processed any different from any other form of reality bending corruption in other worlds or settings? You guys are so quick to say "skipping town" is an innuendo, yet the idea that the Function names could be the same, or at least named as such by the super autistic Royce, is too much for you?

>I have no arguments, therefore I'll call him autistic! That'll surely help me save face!
I suggest going back to /v/, it's where brainlets like you belong.

Not too late to replace the one on the Uploads folder with the fix if you have the time. Just figured I'd pop the question.

>Forks
Well shit, that would solve a lot of the problems.

See, before the argument that sprung up I was thinking Cloudbank was something like The City from Blame!. You have the physical world, then the digital world, and everything that happens in the Digital effects the Physical, which eventually leads to the digital monsters (or Process) leaking in.

But Cloudbank itself being VR would make more sense.

>Royce Bracket has a Trace, Flood(), which you get before he dies.

Uh.
Shit which section of the game is that in. I didn't read any of that.

There's Infernals. Solars aren't as good at being sentient sandstorms, crapping out a bazillion mutations on the spot or substituting running for rest. On the downside Infernals simply aren't as good at big damage attacks but the good news is that the game mechanics are partly metaphysics, and the mechanics say that all the ATTAC in the world is worthless if you can't PROTECC as well. So it all evens out.

But jesus, I was looking up Lunars the other day and...their version of Integrity Protecting Prana is one whole dot of Essence higher, requires Intelligence 2 (implying Lunars are brainlets because Solars only need Integrity 1/Essence 1 to qualify for IPP), risks mutating them if they use it without their tattoos and only lasts for one scene where IPP lasts for one DAY.

holy fugg thats pathetic

The end, right before his bossfight I think.

Shit, that'd do it. I was trying to avoid big spoilers on that end. Thanks for filling me in.

>physical reality with data-esque metaphysics
Is that seriously an easier to accept explanation that it's a virtual reality that people prefer spending time in on a permanent basis? Just because it's a virtual reality doesn't preclude people from spending all their time there. Or that everyone simply uploaded themselves on a permanent basis into a virtual world.

But we honestly don't know. There's not enough data to fill in all the gaps and answer some of the questions. So you're not right, but you're not wrong either. And you need to not jump all over other people for having different opinions on the matter.

If you can't prove, definitively, that you're right, then you're not wrong, but you're also not right.

Posting today in-thread, as promised.

>>The Hunter v4.0
>worsened vampire weaknesses
>Added a few notes, examples, and clarifications to the bottom of the doc

Criticism/comments/etc. are welcome, and if there are no further complaints, I'll upload this version to the drive at the end of the thread.

Attached: The Hunter v4.0.pdf (PDF, 521K)

Who was your Starter, /jc/, and why did you pick them?

Attached: poke-feelings.jpg (1280x1612, 898K)

>Is that seriously an easier to accept explanation that it's a virtual reality that people prefer spending time in on a permanent basis
Yes, because they straight up in the OVC newsletters talk about death tolls and people being killed by the process, and they even talk about mourning and such. If it were merely a virtual world inhabited by users, they would not use such language or react that way tomsuch things. It's either a physical world with real people, or a virtual world inhabited by virtual people who don't know that they are virtual/simulated in nature, or at the very least are the native denizens of said virtual world and can only live there, like Digimon.

Otherwise, they would not take the great losses and disappearances as seriously as they did, and people like Henter Jallaford wouldn't have a reason to investigate disappearances.

Further, considering that the Transistor does indeed communicate to the Traces stored within him, like he did to Moyle, Platter, Sybil, and the Kendralls, that also implies that when absorbed like that those traces are indeed their consciousness, which wouldn't be possible of it were real people accessing a virtual reality.

It's either real people in a real world, or virtual lifeforms image virtual world. It cannot be anything else but one of these two, and in either case it's folly to try and treat it as say Ready Player 1or similar virtual realities

DBS Jumpchain pls.

Do we have to personally kill half the greenskin hoard in THE OTHER HORDE IS ALWAYS GREENER or can we deal with them less directly? Such as leading military forces, training heroes, and/or recruiting allies through diplomacy like the Empire and Betonnia?

Attached: Desperation, thy face is Gohan.jpg (1940x1212, 694K)

Eevee because they were always by my side in the pokemon games

Attached: Bobby-Composure.jpg (270x219, 17K)

>need to drink a gallon of blood daily
I thought you said none of them except werewolf vampires needed to drink any, let alone that much a day.

>Virtual world inhabited by virtual people
Congrats. You finally wandered onto the right answer.

Bagon because it was a bargain (technically not rare in Hoenn as there's a cave where they're over 40% or whatever the cutoff is) and because being a dragon tamer means you can wear a cape without anyone batting an eye.

Addressed it last thread when I posted this update first but yeah you don't have to do it all yourself as that'd be kind of mental.

My starter was best dog because he's best dog.

Attached: arcanine_by_tsaoshin-d5zhybu.png (1280x853, 1.02M)

>It's either real people in a real world, or virtual lifeforms image virtual world.
They could be real people that were uploaded into a virtual world, that's a third option that's a compromise between the ideas. Alternatively, they may be real people physically integrated into the VR pods, something some people assume because of the "server farm" in the final boss fight, but that wouldn't explain the permanence of death (and the literalness of that environment is debatable). Unless whoever programmed Cloudbank is rather sadistic and added a permadeath feature, where if your avatar dies you're just locked into just standing around and watching unless the Transistor absorbs your Trace.

No I want a list of the best blue waifus.

I said they're the only ones shown to, at the very least. Much in the same way that only Ensign McBurger is the only Enterprise crew member shown to need to shit, these are vampires. They most likely drink blood, even if we're not explicitly shown it. Though stronger ones need to drink less, of course. I could probably change it to a pint or something.

Now. I meant Now. Fuck me.

Pokemon: Piplup
because it's cute and empoleon is pretty versatile in it's moveset. I'm a genwunner, so it gave me a good start against brock and made travelling the tunnels and oceans easier and it was a huge help with the dragon types in the end.

Pokemon mystery dungeon: Torchick (as my partner)
because Blaziken is pretty strong and i liked the idea of him as a companion (warrior/figther build)

Attached: 2XRoCko.gif (180x132, 2.02M)

HI again Knot-user.

A Froakie. I'm actually not sure why. Just felt right at the time.

Oshawott. Because yeah, he's kind of lame to start with, but he eventually evolves into a fucking badass samurai seal. Also, he probably looks a lot cuter and less stupid-looking as an actual creature. Like a baby otter.

This is best blue waifu

Attached: dbxv2_el_hermano_by_mrtermi988-dc4rka1.png (1080x1920, 788K)

No user. Dogs are not for lewds.
Don't sully the beautiful friendship between a man and his dog with your perversions.

This.

Attached: Oshawott pleads his case.png (1184x659, 240K)

Aren't the Arari supposed to be warrior consorts? You'd think they'd be more fond of flaming melee weapons than bursts of flame.

Ralts, because Psychic/Fairy is a pretty good combination. Also I wanted a psychic pokemon, but I don't like very many of the psychic pokemon.

There. I think that's fair.

Attached: The Hunter v4.01.pdf (PDF, 521K)

>best dog
That's not best pokemon dog

Attached: Pokemon-3-dog daddy.jpg (600x450, 35K)

Turtwig because Torterra is the coolest starter

Attached: fc9cff5de2dfa4ffe9599117b1b36296.png (700x700, 595K)

Warhammer Arc: Jump 1 - Damsel of Bretonnia
Origin: Damsel
Perks:
>Magic [Lore of Heavens, Lore of Beasts, Lore of Life] (-200/800)
>O Fair Maiden (Free)
>Moving Through the Ranks (Free)
>Taken by the Fey (-100/700)
>Raised by the Fairies (-100/600)
>The Fey Must be Fairies (-200/400)
>Prophetess (-300/100)
>King Maker (-300/-200)
Items:
>A Horse, A Horse [Unicorn] (Free)
>Lady's Favour (Free)
>Pretty Dress (Free)
>Dragon's Claw (-100/-300)
Drawbacks:
>Mousillon, Born and Bred (+300/0)
When one is essentially the Fey Enchantress on a smaller scale, it should be no surprise that I rarely take to the field myself. Instead I shall raise up others to a heroic stature and set them upon all who threaten the Realm. Foresight and disguise alike shall provide the information on where and when. Meanwhile, I shall also train up new Damsels.
Corruption? I'm sure my advisors can be trusted They can't, sometimes. and that my plans will never be leaked to my opponents They will be, sometimes..

I don't know the exact year or date. Just pick something that seems reasonable.

Usually a male Ralts. Because Fighting/Psychic is a devastating combination and his selection of elemental moves makes him an insanely great combatant against virtually every type of pokemon.

Attached: f3e618e6e2f0f7a7abd499ad34e10faa.jpg (1427x1500, 831K)

Looks too stupid for my tastes. Arcanine is one of the few pokemon that doesn't look like a retarded first grader drew it.
In fact many of the pokemon have retarded first grader syndrome, especially from the later games.

That's a pretty amazing animation

>I said they're the only ones shown to, at the very least.
Ah, my mistake then. Sorry about that.

Alright, thank you for changing it to that.

Attached: 2ewsa2.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

Pic related

Attached: Zangoose.png (1274x895, 295K)

>Chadhan
Agreed, the series is coming to an end soon.

Attached: Chad Friendship.png (1280x772, 385K)

Cyndaquil. Because fire starters are universally a best. Also, Cyndaquil is cute as fuck and I need some cuteness in my life. Also also, because Quilava is literally my favorite Pokémon.

>pokemon 3
Is there any way you can drop into the anime version of pokemon instead of the game version?
I'd like to get some Unknown that make everything i can think of into reality

Attached: unkown.png (800x450, 637K)

And with a Chad triangle between Frieza, 17 and Goku while Gohan watches from the bleachers.

Attached: Gohan Retardo.png (860x963, 55K)

Except that's not what you were trying to defend earlier to turdwipe. You said it was virtual and people were real, and even tried to defend leaving the city as logging off and being able to game it's virtual qualities while in the world itself. Either you actually did change your mind and you just don't want to admit you were wrong but instead try to turn around your ignorance to make yourself seem smart, or your grasp of how to communicate via the English language is severely fucked.

Either way, you need to fuck right off

The OG jump is a blend of the anime and the games and the light novels.
Just move the slider to the anime end of the spectrum. It’s what I did.

Well they like to dance and fight one another in the sky for Dazh's amusement and we know they're "great fire spirits" and that they make northern lights stuff happen. There's not a lot more lore on them than that though.

Either way they probably can produce a lot of fire but if you want a flaming sword fire lady rather than a shooty blasty fire lady I don't have an issue with it. Either way shit is going to end up on fire.

>He thinks he's been talking to one user this whole time.
Get_A_Load_Of_This_Guy.docx

You can only take 6 with you. Not enough for them to alter reality.

Valeria often includes a wide variety of blatantly supernatural perks in "jumps" for mundane settings. How do you feel about this?

*5 if they count as a legendary.

I'm fine about it.

They don’t though.

List some examples.

Dies Irae and Fate Jumps. They appear mundane, at least

for you

Attached: torterra vs espeon.gif (180x132, 732K)

Fair enough. The point is, it took a whole lot of them just to alter reality on the scale of a large building. Good luck getting anything done with 6.

If you think Dies Irae and Fate are mundane settings you're not even worth arguing with.

I've been talking two two people, you the cunt, and the more reasonable guy. The reasonable guy made reasonable posts, like ehichake sense, aren't reasonable, and they aren't worded or formatted like he's a cunt

You however always post and behave consistently like a cunt, with consistent sentence structure and posting format, so it makes it easy to tell your posts apart from his.

Now fuck right off you cunt

No problem, user.

Attached: 1519524091341.jpg (750x1024, 123K)