DM tries to make us redeem the succubus

>DM tries to make us redeem the succubus
>DM wants us to redeem the villians
>DM insists that we negotiate with the enemies
I miss the times when everything could be solved with a fuckton of violence

Attached: goblet.jpg (900x1023, 112K)

Violence begets violence, but in the end it does not have to be this way.

Just apply a fuckton of violence then. If more problems arise apply more violence.

>why can't I just murderfuck everything
>why do I have to act like a rational being
justmurderhobothings

>try to act rational
>even get married
>"actually your wife is a succubus and is attacking you now"
>"that peasant you saved stabs you in the back, he was a double agent!"

Attached: 1520916867938.gif (452x329, 20K)

>redeeming a literal demon
>a literal demon who has a human-like form specifically to prey on mankind's tendency to place higher value on creatures who look like them

>that peasant you saved stabs you in the back, he was a PEASANT

>the king rewards you saving his daughter with execution for acts of vigilantism

>the king rewards you saving his daughter with a barrel of wine

>Masquerade session
>Am the ST
>Brujah player with 5 dots in strength, 5 dots in melee, 4 dots in firearms, 3 celerity and potence walks into an old veterans bar
>He's been texted by an unknown number to meet there and chat
>He clears out the bar by insisting people are keying the multitude of old GMC flatbed trucks outside.
>Slams his foot down with so many successes that he breaks through to the basement and spills flooring all over the vampire whose domain is the bar.
>It's a Gangrel Ancillae who he tries to pay off by offering $200 for wrecking his 'shit dive bar'
>The Gangrel rips off his left leg and digs protean claws into the wall, close to popping off the Brujah Sheriff's neck
>When the Brujah can speak, he insists he's the 'fucking law' and 'the fucking Sheriff'
>The Gangrel states he's Anarch and pulls a gun

I love punishing insufficiently violent players with wanton violence.

Attached: agame.jpg (800x600, 133K)

>The king rewards you with his daughter
>She's a succubus
>She stabs you in the back via the peasant stabbing her backside

Violence is not the answer. Violence is the question, the answer is yes.

Gob means mouth. "Gobel" is an old word for cup. A "gobelet" was a tiny gobel, which got shortened to "goblet".

Attached: gob.jpg (220x200, 6K)

>implying you can "redeem" succubus, a being that has deceived and killed hundreds if not thousands of people to prolong its unnatural demonic life and propagate its evil species

Attached: steve-ditko-comic-crusader-130001.png (1422x2142, 2.65M)

You have no idea what you are talking about, in the end it doesn't even matter.

>Violence begets violence
Only if your violence leaves someone alive

"Sir, please, there's no need for violence."

"I FEEL AN OVERWHELMING NEED FOR VIOLENCE!"

Joke's on him, he'll be getting stabbed in the backside by me for trying to make my woman his woman . Now I have two women.

Mr. A is such a great character, I wish there could be a modern revival of him. Some angry pitiless dude running around in a white suit and steel facemask and gloves, murdering petty criminals while delivering objectivist sermons. I'd read that shit every day.

He's a hell of a lot more consistent than most comic characters. I don't know if that speaks to Ditko's writing or how much of a mess mainstream comics have become.

>redeeming a succubus
>negotiating with mass-murderers and tyrants
>redeeming a genocidal maniac just because he wanted to save his family
You can't save or redeem them, so you should kill them.

Attached: redman smugman.png (599x337, 225K)

My problem with people with your perspective is too often their idea of "diplomacy" is just ceding all your cards to NPCs who are in no position to make demands of you.

Personally I don't care how my players resolve their problems as long as they're actually trying to resolve them.

Let the magic of friendship into your heart, user.

Standing here, I realize that you are just like me; trying to make history. But who's to judge the right from wrong?
When our guard is down, I think we'll both agree that violence breeds violence.
And in the end, it has to be this way.

>implying you can redeem a corruptive being that literally exists solely to damn souls and drag them to hell
>implying someone who does enough bad shit to become a villain is even capable of rehabilitation
>implying you can negotiate with every enemy
Sometimes you just can't take the pacifistic solution. This is why so many games have a wealth of combat rules.

Attached: 1429297347185.jpg (491x707, 48K)

At the end of the day, every problem can simply be solved by fucking killing the guy making the problem.

Attached: uuKtfMh.jpg (402x429, 72K)

I have the goddamn opposite. My players try to tame or redeem EVERYTHING, like it's fucking fire emblem! I threw a massive fistapede at them and they tamed it too!

I’ve carved my own path. You followed your wrath. But maybe we’re both the same. The world has turned, And so many have burned...But nobody is to blame

I mean, as long as you keep letting them, why would they stop? Taming or redeeming an enemy is removing an obstacle AND creating an asset in a single maneuver, that looks really efficient in my book.

Name one problem that can't be solved with violence.

It’s not the villains, the DM is trying to redeem your party

>kill the demon, always
>depends on the villian
>depends on the enemies

In thegrimdarkness of trpgs there is only war

Your beloved children have got themselves lost in the woods. They're not kidnapped or being actively menaced by anything in particular, they're just alone and scared in a big forest and don't know where they are.

Ask your DM if he's actually stated up these characters enough to fight.

Kill the forest. Kill the fear itself. Or simply kill the kids to prevent this from happening again.

Only if you do it wrong.

>justmurderhobothings
Justredditnewfaggotery

Attached: 1458844591430.jpg (800x820, 149K)

Attached: Chensaw.jpg (850x680, 168K)