Standard General

>I know it'll die after maybe 5 posts and I'm not really trying to create a general edition

What are you guys
>Brewing
>Playing
>Looking forward to building from Dominaria
etc.

Attached: rrplwgk0jlzevyfixvzp.png (800x450, 605K)

>not trying to make a general
>call it a general anyway
user plz

I just figured it'd be easier to find or something. I'm a silly goose. I just wanna talk about how great Domnaria looks and to see if anyone wants to build relentless rats in standard as much as I do.

Attached: 1520970009282.gif (600x450, 89K)

I have no idea what's good besides red deck wins.

>What are you guys
>>Brewing
>>Playing
>>Looking forward to building from Dominaria
Still waiting for the challenger decks release and still not sure if it is worth buying one to play just for 3 months - I'm quite busy for next 3 months

Attached: 1437915990930.png (623x478, 244K)

Soon, Elves.

Attached: 1521086975001.png (401x600, 202K)

Im gonna buy 2 red decks for the 2 waifu mythics that are going to remain eternal formats relevant and also to play standard for a few months.

I wanna FUCK Jaya!

>Playing BUG counters
>Find out almost all creatures, bar constrictors and 1 Scrub God has ETBs
>Change it to a Panharmonicon deck
>Also need 2 more Panharmonicons for EDH
>Also want 3 for a Siege Rhino.deck

Attached: [Paganism Intensifies].jpg (469x595, 193K)

Waiting for the challenger decks but I'm not sure I'm gonna play a lot, nor am I sure that I'll upgrade one to its usual version.

I'm looking into the counter serge Challenger deck. I'm totally new to magic is there any easy changes or important ones I should make?

Why is Standard so dead?

Ixalan block didn't effect the meta that much, we're waiting for more spoilers for Dominaria and people are generally jaded after all the bannings

Anyone got a good elf deck?
Looks like they're viable with Ghialta now

Veeky Forums gave me awesome advice to preorder Smuggler's Copter when it was $2.

What should I preorder from Dominaria if I'm coming back after a year?

wait till the rarities and more spoilers are revealed, as of now the prices are not good at all due to the rarities not being known.

WotC cut RIX's wings short with "spoilers" because they hated The Legion of Dusk being both the most popular faction and the only tribe to reach Tier 1 status.

When are the rest being revealed? Kinda fucking dumb that only half of them were. Already hyped for Elves.

Late March I think.

Which one do you want? I'm thinking about the Second Sun Control but it will lost like 99% of value after the rotation. I'm not sure if I will find any use for those cards even in EDH

GREEN
>4 - Llanowar Elves
>4 - Steel Leaf Champion
>2 - Ghalta, Primal Hunger
>4 - Marwyn, the Nurturer
>3 - Rishkar, Peema Renegade
>3 - Song of Freyalise
>3 - Blossoming Defense
WHITE
>2 - Seal Away
>2 - Triumph of Gerrard
>3 - Radiant Destiny
LANDS
>4 - Sunpetal Grove
>??? - Forest
>??? - Plains
What do I add to this list? All I can really think is Metallic Mimic for some reason.

Attached: 1519906710206.gif (294x266, 593K)

>4 - Unclaimed Territory

The cycle lands because they're duals and also card draw.

>3 - Desert of the Indomitable
>3 - Desert of the True

I think the straight up duals with cycling are better, especially since you can have the giant growth deserts and shefet dunes instead of those mono colored CipT lands.

Green Creatures
>4 - Llanowar Elves
>4 - Steel Leaf Champion
>3 - Rishkar, Peema Renegade
>2 - Ghalta, Primal Hunger
>2 - Marwyn the Nurturer
Green other shenanigans
>4 - Blossoming Defense
>3 - Sony of Freyalise
White other shenanigans
>4 - Radiant Destiny
>2 - Seal Away
>2 - Triumph Of Gerrard
Lands
>4 - Sunpetal Grove
>4 - Unclaimed Territory
>4 - Forest
>3 - Scattered Groves
>3 - Hashep Oasis
>3 - Plains
>2 - Shefet Dunes

7 cards short of a full deck without sideboard.

Attached: 1521148010604.png (2469x1263, 211K)

Wait for more spoilers, because there's more to come.

Sage advice, user.

Well there are, and because it's Dominaria there's probably gonna be Elvish Archdruid or something.

Brewing: Nothing
Playing: Abzan Approach

Dominaria looks like it'll be fun. Still think rotation needs to hit before any decks become tier 1.

Legendary Sorceries look like traps. I'd say avoid those like the plague.

I'm building a grixis blatant piracy deck that has been stupidly fun so far, all three of the pirates that actually steall stuff from your opponents, flickering them with sirens ruse for even more theft, and using scarab god as my big graveyard stealing beatstick. Also angrath for even more piracy.

Honey don't tease

gurl you know that's best case scenario, and Archdruid is pretty okay out of all other elves
Maybe Champion would be there :^)

>Champion
I would cum. Now I'll sashay away.