A sultan and his harem get dropped into the 40k universe

A sultan and his harem get dropped into the 40k universe
how do they fare?

Attached: ced379372e674f957e17586099c6525a--dragons-crown-videogame-art.jpg (736x460, 72K)

Do they have medieval guns?

Do they have guns by chance?

What does the guild have to say about this?

Okay we get it funny guys these threads happen a lot but I am asking a legitimate question here. Stop being epic screencap baiters and discuss

Is Goku or Superman involved?

Are they elves?

No sucubi

Do they have ability to turn whatever comes at them into harem girl?

Depends on the planet. That and if they understand what happened.

Slaanesh rolls up and does it's thing

They are executed for heresy immediately and their bodies repurposed as monotask servitors

Now THIS is shitposting.

Attached: 195951432[1].jpg (418x566, 35K)

Impostor! An impostor! I am the real OP, not this faker!

>Harem for ants
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Attached: __dragon_s_crown_drawn_by_shigatake__793e9800afe4ade04ea525b4e160f65f.jpg (2560x1440, 2.81M)

>A sultan and his harem get dropped into the 40k universe
I mean a powerful guy with a harem sounds like pretty standard fare for a planetary governor or Rogue Trader. Assuming he is politically competent he could climb the social ladder and possibly install himself as the region governor of a part of a world.

Looks like I should buy dragon’s crown.

...why would he need a harem? He has no dong

depends on how good of a political operator the sultan is. if he figures out that he is no longer top dog he can probably integrate himself into a hives upper society well enough. if he is a fuckwit the local governor might kill him, the arbites might kill him, the ministorum will probably kill him for holding a faith outside of the imperial creed ( i am assuming he is of the Muslim faith like most historical sultans) if he ends up on a world with no political or feudal base he has no hope and the ad mech wouldn't put up with him the harem girls might survive if they have practical skills so his best bet of survival is a imperial or hive world

Sultans are crazy rich so I imagine he either funds his own tallarn regiment or starts merc regiment of guard.

If you want, the gameplay is nothing spectacular but the art is all super high quality.

The Inquisition purges these heretical scum with a witch lance up the ass.

Attached: 1514671324235.jpg (720x920, 82K)