Cheapest coin for normies in the top 30 ($0.16)

>Cheapest coin for normies in the top 30 ($0.16)
>Already in the spotlight by securing top 10
>CEO is the ultimate partnership shill (Like an upgraded version of OMG's Jun)
>Chinese coins are incredibly hyped
>Token burn soon
>Volume is only below BTC, ETH, BCH, and LTC

You have to be completely retarded not to buy TRX right now. We all know the market is acting irrationally and all the "cheapest" coins are getting pumped and that marketcap doesnt mean shit. user, how many times do you have to be JUST'd by the same fucking pattern?

TRX has all the ingredients for a moon mission to mars.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps
youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bought 30.000 coins at 5.5 cents. I've been holding xlm, xrp and ada but tron is /comfy/ coin.

Just waiting for that $1

tfw bought 107k of them for like $700 bucks

th-these will buy me a house r-right?

I'm bullish for ADA but lets be serious here lol TRX is absolutely going to overtake ADA. Some fucking corrupt whale will definitely try to use the recent trends to pump this shit up to $1+.

>it isnt me the whale... its the normies hehe

why is this shit not on bittrex...

can you tell me more about the token burn?

>why is this shit not on bittrex...
Thats the thing my adorable user, this shit is bound to hit exchanges like Bitfinex, Bittrex, and Bithumb. Look at the FUCKING volume its creating on Binance, the other exchange will want a piece of that action.

It's currently dipping right? I wonder at what price I can get in again.

>Bullish for ADA

Literally no working product, just another flashy buzzword laden vector graphics website. It might pump short term like all the other garbage but it won't last

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps

they are targeting tron boys

im trying to get in at .12

you say marketcap doesnt mean shit
but then again mention token burn which will effect marketcap

...ok

Yes

Go away pajeet for fucking flooding this shit every thread.

for the sake of a few cents I'd just get in now. It's been fairly stable for the last few hours, plus the US is waking up any time now so if anything it'll go up imo

You're a prize cunt, stop spamming every fucking thread you street shitting stinker

>ADA
>Literally no working product
Look you dumb faggot, i dont understand what the fuck TRX is either. I'm just buying it because it will likely make me money. Get off your fucking high horse lol.

>Pump short term
>Wont last
Ffs user, how long do you have to be JUST'd by low price per token crypto? Hahahaahahah you sound like a reddit fag that wants to act like "smart money" by avoiding dumb profit.

Trx or icx, which is better buy now?

>TRX or ICX
Which coin is dumb money likely to pick? Hint its the "cheapest" coin kek

i sold 50k at 4 cents baka

Bought 200k at 4 cents thanks for the cheap coins baka

I moved them all to REQ. Instead of 2x I coulda had the 4. Still don't understand TRX desu

why does it keep changing words to weeb language

Which could should I get in this or fun?

After seeing my free coins just skyrocketing like the extrasolar Voyager I finally too bit the bullet and went in

I don't even care anymore

Tron is a normie coin think about it as a platform where you can upload whatever you create and get paid in tron by people using your stuff the crypto tron dogs are a example but think about the potential
Music , videos tutorials streamings, icos, videogames, imagine youtubers migrating to the tron network imagine artists leaving spotify for tron

TRX now. Sell half of it in one week from now and put your gains in ICX.

Hey can this reach $1?

I have 2000 sitting on coinbase. Good time to buy TRX? What should I turn my fiat into? BTC or ETH?

been holding since .01

yes. .01

COMFYYYYYYY

2000€* of course.

btc and yes

Where should I buy my BTC? Coinbase is selling for 15400$...

ETH
Why use BTC?
It takes hours to transfer and the fees are ridiculously high.

Meanwhile with ETH you transfer from one exchange to the other in 5 minutes and it costs you only a couple bucks.

What the fuck oz this chart??

trying to accumulate here

What's the best way to purchase ETH? It's expensive as fuck on coinbase.

Everything is expensive in Coinbase, you have to live with that.

Coinbase ETH -> Binance ETH Wallet -> ETH Market -> Get whatever you want
That's what I do whenever I want a coin.
I never transfer BTC, if I want to get into the BTC market to get coins that aren't available to ETH then I do the same steps as above, except I exchange my ETH for USDT and then I get BTC.

NEVER do a transaction with BTC, it's stupid.

I do not like your odds of it hitting that but you can try. PS you measure in satoshi's not fiat currency

why eth>usdt>btc, instead of eth>btc

login to coinbase' gdax echange and do it from their exchnage, (same login as coinbase)
same company. gdax/coinbase..

from there buy the eth, then send it to another exchange.

might take some hours.. it was slow for me past few days.

I SOLD 50K THAT I BOUGHT AT 105 SATS I CANT GO CRAWLING BACK.

Quite honestly never noticed that I could get BTC in Binance through ETH, thanks for pointing out my mistake.

holy same

lol

thanks

Predict the price by the end of this second week? $5?

>didnt know you could trade the two biggest cryptos on a crypto exchange

Buddy...

maybe in a a few months it will be $5.
realistically.... .75-$1

Bought 300k at $.0015. Sold at $.003 AMA.

I got airdropped 500 TRON on binance. Kinda wanna buy more.. I have 7 ETH to diversity. Please shill me some strong potential coins

Uhh guys?? Im gonna fomo im

I'd wait for dip. It's gone up 100% over the past 24h, there's bound to be a correction. Don't be weak and buy at ATH.

>currently making new ATHs

The funny thing is this is true a majority of the time, some coins on the other hand, never see that "correction." The way this coin is moving, there's no stopping this shit.

>LTC 4.4b vol
>TRX 2.8b vol

Be careful

SHIT ITS BACK ON FAGGETS

Tron is unstoppable!

Bought 170 k at 3 cents, damn never thought it would go this quick

Thanks wealthy chinaman

not an actual product, just an erc20 token being shilled on an anime image board, nothing you mention here means shit, stop trying to unload your bags

now where have i seen this before?

ahahhahhahahhahahhah stay poor

>trying to unload your bags
Are you fucking daft? Its at a new ATH since we started posting in this thread. Its up 120% in the last 24hrs lol. How can we have fucking bags

youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk

are you fucking retarded? you can predict these fucking highs by looking at normie news. If a coin can hit top 10 without normie news wait till they hear about a 20c coin that went from 3 to 20 in a week

>sold at 1100 to buy back just a little lower at 1050
>immediately moons to 1300
I already went 4x on this and I'm still mad. Is it unreasonable to think it'll dip below 1100 again?

fucking pissed i sold my 6k stack at 440 sats 2 days ago

Whens the top?!? I wanna sleep

How did you get airdrop pls share

I sold this morning at 990 and just bought back at 1220, i'm never gonna weakhand again.

God, does it ever stop?

Well I bought XLM at .85 cents and now I'm thinking about buying this at .18 cents. Fucking FOMO buying noob someone tell me what to do

you recognize that it's fomo. Just don't do it. How many times will you need to get burned before it sinks in?

One of those retarded dogs now costs 38 dollars

My guess is that i've been hodlin my ETH on binance for a while now and the chinks just rewarded me a bit for my loyalty

wtf you lookin at, it's at 0.20

Jesus christ its going up for the whole day.

buy again it is still cheap

Yeah I was gonna buy LTC too when it was fomoing at 140 a coin and then it mooned to fucking 400 dude.. sometimes you gatta buy ATH and take that risk

Saw a 214% growth in my portfolio just because of this shit coin

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH Litecoin and IOTA absolute fucked by Justin Sun. Cardano is a fucking sure kill boys.

go for it.

>bought a comfy little pile of 2000 of these at 5 cents

You were so right about the crypto slot machine, Veeky Forums. I'm at triple what I put in from mid December.

I almost remember when people used to talk about things that wern't memecoins here.

this fucker

well it's hitting new ATH bud, buy in so we can all make money. This thing is on a fucking train with no brakes

IT DOENST STOPPPPPPPPPPP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I could've made an extra 6k if I just held. How to move on from first really big mistake?

why did i sold my 2000 tron for xrp reeeeeee

2500 sats by the end of the day.....at this rate...fffs.... it is unstoppable now...

>b-buy my bags, sir

fuck off pajeet. don't fomo in next time latefag

tfw went to sleep at 900 sat thinking i'll sleep through the dip.

mfw i was right.

as long as you don't go backwards, you aren't making mistakes mate.

my binance is crashing. how long before people get scared that they wont be able to take funds out before correction?

Holy fuck. I go to bed for 4 hours and my boy TRON is still going. This is fucking awesome. I wish I could FOMO more money in. I don't even care about ATH, this shit is something new

rumors and normie news make money in this market. Get a coin that's backed by legit people and it will skyrocket like this.

CAN'T STOP THIS TRAIN

Look at the chart you faggot, hop on or get left behind

I moved it to REQ so Im not all out of gains but damn it would have made it much easier to accumulate my long term holds

its moving up so fast it's literally breaking my browser holy shit

I sweaer to fucking god I hate this shit. Same fucking thing happend to me with XLM.. I watch it moon ALL FUCKING MORNING and then when I finally decide to pull the trigger it retracts. I fucking hate my life fucKdnjWfbieofj

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This coin is travelling so fucking fast right now my god.

its pumping so hard!