I want to run a game where my players plan and then execute a bank heist

I want to run a game where my players plan and then execute a bank heist.

What's the best system for this?

Attached: heatn4-cl1-pants1.jpg (1322x568, 157K)

lmao just play gta
but seriously, the answer to these questions is GURPS
its always fucking GURPS

The Hood.

Possibly.

Isn't there an RPG called Heist?

Attached: Hell Vice Merciless tabletop.pdf (PDF, 89K)

Shadowrun

Shadowrun is based around this

Shadowrun
take out the other races and magic if you want. Remove the cyberpunk (or not)

Cyberpunk 2020 could work, but that shits gonna be deadly as fuck if you use Friday Night Firefight. Remove the cyberpunk or not.

GURPS
would most likely work.

Cypher
just to add mention something that probably isnt going to be said and may actually work and you could add customization by homebrewing Foci or Descriptors

Attached: 58.jpg (609x900, 354K)

Honey Heist

Attached: Bear.jpg (300x410, 86K)

you can do this in pretty much any game
ive done and ran this in many games
the worst system ive had to run this in is call of cthulu, but it still worked out. the players were robbing a bank that had been funding a cult. they werent robbing for personal gain, but for the cult's loss. but also having that extra money helped fund their own needs and also get a local church on their side,that was also corrupt, but not in a cthulu way.

Just actually rob a bank, they deserve the hurt.

Fuck I forgot about this system lmao. I need to run that with my roll20 group.

You must be 18 or older to post here

This looks like f u n

Read Blades in the Dark, make your own game using stolen ideas.

Honey Heist, obviously.

Cyberpunk 2020 without the cyber

Like actually, legitimately, not a meme answer, GURPS

It is.

>t. played it

Leverage.

Shadowrun

>the worst system ive had to run this in is call of cthulu
I have to doubt your qualifications as a GM.

Literally shadowrun

Riddle of Steel

Pathfinder, it's pretty much a universal system able to cover any game/genre /time period at this point.

But any tone? I'd say this is the worst option.

I've heard good things about "Hollowpoint" for one shot purposes. It's basically a set of light rules for running Heat/a Tarantino movie, with rules for replacing a dead character on the fly and a lot of focus on being a small team of criminals who don't necessarily trust each other trying to pull off a job. Haven't played it myself though.

You are looking for Blades in the Dark, its literally made for stuff like this and also set in a cool Thief/Dishonored/Steampunkesque Universe, which you can forego that if you want to just do a one shot, the rules are easy and the character "classes" work great for heists and other criminal stuff.