How do you deal with racists people in your DnD groups?

There are two guys in my group who are always obnoxiously racist at every session

>The constantly joke about a final solution to elves and allude to gassing them
>they constantly compare orcs to black people
>the one who is a deus vult retard who is our paladin always spewing about crusades and defending against the "invading hordes"
>other racists /pol/ tier garbage

I don't have anyone else to play with. The other guy who is a mage in our group doesn't seem to care but I wish the DM (who I've known for a while) would do something. I want to see If I can ask the DM to kick them out of the group or something but I feel like that would just get me kicked instead. How do I deal with with this?

Attached: 1510224457017.jpg (1000x1500, 1012K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/12/hate-crime-trial-youtube-user-video-dog-taught-do-nazi-salute/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 /pol/ showing up

Just make a value judgement. Your options are to talk to the players like a mature adult, approach the DM, or just leave. If they won't grow the fuck up then you can find a better group

Normally what I do is stop being such an oversensitive faggot.

Fuck off elf/orc scum.

Is it interrupting the game or are you just butthurt?

He's just butthurt over edgy jokes

>want to see If I can ask the DM to kick them out of the group

>I don't like a thing
>I shouldn't change, everyone else should be forcibly gulag'd

Attached: 1466430443063.jpg (433x469, 50K)

>If they won't grow the fuck up
"Edgy = immature" is my favorite meme. It's far more immature to get so upset over harmless humor.

Have you tried talking to them like a functioning adult? If not maybe you should just leave the group for everyone's sake.

You could stop being a pussy?

>inb4 op grew up around 99.9% white people and asks why anybody is racist

You're a huge fag, but If they're jokes bother you so much just fucking talk to them directly about it instead of being a giant cunt and going behind their backs and trying to get them kicked from the group for telling jokes.

Tabletop gaming is inherently racist get used to it.

Buy them beer, and play along.

Talk to your GM and them about it. If they won't change, then find a better group. Even if that's no group at all.

Doesn't even sound like they're actually racist. Sounds like typical Chan memes. I mean even on this board people call elves Jews and Orcs niggers. It probably has to be bait because if he's spent any time on this board he'd already know this.

Attached: 1520285205294.png (1373x833, 59K)

If a normal guy gets stuck in a group of that guys, he becomes the that guy.

Just tell him that you have a problem with it and can he cool it off.

I almost think this is a falseflag post because you couldn't be more obnoxious than to go over someone's head and use a higher power/authority to kick someone out because you don't personally like what they're saying.

Dwarves are Jews, not Elves.

What's even That Guy about this group? They're making harmless jokes that everyone except OP is fine with.

Have you tried at least checking with the other group members if they're also bothered by this?
The game is being played for the whole table after all, and if it's just you who can't handle their behavior, then it's you who should leave and look for a table you fit better in.

But elves should be gassed.

Attached: Great_Bood_of_Grudges.jpg (604x453, 50K)

Debatable. Depends on the setting.
Elder Scrolls Elves are Jew as fuck for example

Sounds like you need to be less sensative. There's nothing wrong with what they're doing, even if they are really racist.

>The DM doesn't flip it on its head
>The elves are the racists ones ethnically cleansing humans due to inferiority
>The players have to defend the kingdom, humanity is at stake

Attached: 1518647155102.jpg (1054x1600, 417K)

kick them out, and kick out any who complain.

bad gaming is worse than no gaming.

>harmless
People are killed every day for the color of their skin or what their heritage is. Racism isn't harmless.

What my GM did was to tell him that kind of humor isn't appreciated in our group and to please stop and, when he didn't stop, told him he was no longer welcome. He bitched and sulked, but after he left the session was a lot more enjoyable. I recommend just talking to your GM, OP.

>light racist banter is the same as lynching niggers

>The constantly joke about a final solution to elves and allude to gassing them
They aren't wrong, although I would suggest using fire. And gassing gnomes.
>they constantly compare orcs to black people
Tell them to cut that off. That's an insult to orcs. More importantly, fantasy doesn't have niggers. Only drow and moors/nubians.
>the one who is a deus vult retard
Let him play Zarus, Pelor or Tyr follower.
>other racists /pol/ tier garbage
If the group doesn't have the problem, the problem is you. Talk with your fellow players, or bear with it, or find another group.

In which country?

I can't really find another group because there just isn't anyone else into this shit that I know. I don't want to leave the group over their bigotry. But honestly it seems that I'm stuck with these manchildren or I walk out. I know that If I talk to them about it I'll get the usually "lol you're just being to sensitive" spiel you get from other racists and man children. I rather not play with them but If I could get them to at least shut their mouths I could tolerate them.

I shouldn't have to leave the group because hald the group are bigots

The other guy in my group is super chill and quiet. Never seems to give a shit about anything, and the DM doesn't seem to care at all.

there is no line between ironic and actual racism

I don't have the power to do that. Would if I could though.

Yes. 'White' people are killed by 'niggers' and 'muslims'.
I'm no nazi, not even a racist, but that had became one of those depressing facts of life.

>I shouldn't have to leave the group because hald the group are bigots
Then they shouldn't have to leave the group because they want to keep being bigots. From the rest of your post you are the odd man out, either suck it the fuck up, talk to them or leave.

Yeah, you're falseflagging from /pol/. No one is actually this dumb.

>How do you deal with racists people in your DnD groups?

permabanned and doxxed to antifa I am not playing around

I like all the people int his thread assuming OP is a thin skinned faggot, instead of assuming that these people have literally no other personality besides the same tired shit over and over again. "Dude niggers lmao" faggots is just as fucking soulless and annoying as "dude weed lmao" faggots. So if that's the actual case, I'd chew them out for being a one note idiot that speaks almost exclusively in the same worn out jokes. If op IS actually a thin-skinned faggot, then discuss it with the other people involved (that aren't the guys you're talking about) to see if you're overreacting or not.

>Chan memes

Memes are also shit.

They sound pretty based, user. You would do well to learn from them instead of fun-policing.

>Calling for the death of a fictional species is /pol/ now.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 01.15.32.png (904x465, 454K)

Yeah. My friend was murdered by a black man for being white.

>The other guy in my group is super chill and quiet. Never seems to give a shit about anything, and the DM doesn't seem to care at all.
It is settled then.
You must begin the quest to seek out a group which better fits you as a player, because as it is know I can see 3 potential outcomes:
>attempt to get the shitposters kicked
In this case, the drama explodes and even if they are expelled, resentment will breed at the table since the shitposters were probably at least kind of buddies with the DM and the other guy.
The fun stops here.
>stay in the current situation
You have less fun because the shitposters are still doing their thing, and players who aren't having fun do not engage with the game, which makes the game less fun for everyone at the table.
The fun stops here
>leave, and find a group that fits you better
Unless you storm out in a barbarian rage, your group will probably be pretty understanding about how the makeup simply doesn't work to give you a good time.
The fun stops here, but only until you find a new group, and you won't wreck a table that didn't already have it coming.

Attached: 1453678723461.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

>no one is this dumb
>literally see this shit all the time

If you go outside Veeky Forums this faggotry is common place. OP reeks of Reddit.

>Rather than ask someone to knock it off like a reasonable human being, I will be sneaky and try to convince authority to kick them out because I don't like it.

You sound like the problem.

Attached: fuckdwarves.png (956x720, 685K)

Yes, but most people on Veeky Forums tend to be kind of sensible when it comes to this which says volumes about how fucked society is at the moment.

Have you considered not being a retarded pussy?

And if OP had his way, we'd never have that image. Best response I've had to a post in ages.

>there is no line between ironic and actual racism
>>>/tumblr/
Alright everybody, it's bait. Clear out and don't forget to sage.

Obviously not otherwise he wouldn't be posting this on a Tibetan Oyster Enthusiasts forum and be considered trying to suck the DM off to have him kick the two in question.

Just ignore their stupidity and play the game. It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.

It is almost definitely bait.

>anyone who shares my belief and is a retard is actually just /pol/
fucking lmao at the paranoid schizo

Ironic racist humor was funny at one point, but once South Park gained a ton of traction with kids and a bunch of people grew up wanting to be Carmen, it just became an edgy 'cake is a lie.' At this point it's the sole domain of people who think because something was fresh and funny 20 years ago, it still is now.

Race is just a social construct, user. How can racism exist if race doesn't exist?
It just sounds like you're delusional.

The alternative is that OP isn't just willing to say "Guys, stop it."

Having a legit opinion isn't "bait", you flaming homosexual.

People have been joking about this shit since at least as long as we have recorded history. Aristophanes made jokes about barbarians and foreigners. South Park didn't start it.

>Elder Scrolls Elves are Jew as fuck for example
Only the High Elves

Have you met most Veeky Forums in real life?
They are the fat betas who will order a meal online, have the entire thing completely incorrect and eat it without complaining because they "dont want to make a scene"

You must have missed like the last 8 years of social politics then. South Park was a response to 90s political correctness. For most of the 2000s political correctness died off but it's come back in full force in the last half decade or so, so it is absolutely funny to be edgy again, because people like OP (whether he's baiting or not) get very upset which is funny.

It's not a legit opinion though.

>Guys, my group make bad jokes so I want to get my GM to kick them out without them knowing it was me.

I'm sure that 99.95% of the time it's just jokes.

>Having a legit opinion
This would be the point of contention. I refuse to believe someone would say
>there is no line between ironic and actual racism
on Veeky Forums of all places. OP is baiting.

>Veeky Forums
>order a meal online
Cook yourself, call pizzeria or get out, plebbitor.

This. The more people get their knickers in a twist because someone said a bad thing, the more people will say bad things. And this time it's actually edgy and rebellious because now you can go to prison for it in several countries.

>Calling fast food places
>2018

Nigger, we got websites for that shit these days.

Bad game < No game

Dunmer can be pretty parody Jew-ish at times.

>Muh religion
>Muh traditions
>Non-Dunmer aren't the same.

Also
>Muh diaspora
>Why don't people like us?

>now you can go to prison for it in several countries.
>inb4 people think he's exaggerating.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/12/hate-crime-trial-youtube-user-video-dog-taught-do-nazi-salute/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 01.30.20.png (680x1060, 378K)

Preach it brother, whites are being targeted in South Africa as we speak. Being the child of a white SA farmer is more dangerous than being a cop in most of the world.

Not sure what that has to do with jokes at the D&D table though.

Making a call is faster, kiddo. Though I prefer to cook myself.

It's just edgy jokes bro. But I do understand bringing politics into an apolitical context. Maybe approach it that way. Or meme back at them, enjoy the hearty banter.

Attached: Bait 1.jpg (680x649, 74K)

He's fucked too; if you think normal Britain is PC, Scotland is even worse under the SNP. They tried to ban offensive songs, etc and were imprisoning people for years just for singing football chants without defining what offensive means.

How about you leave the group and save them your obnoxious hypersensitivity.

I far prefer to cook myself as well but sometimes you just want to be a lazy pos and get takeaway pizza for that specific greasy taste.

Nazi are degenerate garbage, anyway.

>Muh religion
>Muh traditions
>Non-Dunmer aren't the same.
That's basically everyone tho. It's the behind everything that makes the High Elves the jews

Not really. You can literally order with favouites and paypal in just a couple of clicks these days. While ordering means you have to wait for them to pick up, spend ages going through the order because they repeat, etc, give them your address and so on.

If someone's enjoyment is derived from making other players in the game angry, they are almost certainly going to be a detriment.

He's not a Nazi, he had a dog do a Nazi salute and react to shit. He's a filthy youtuber etc but still.

That was the joke dipshit. He was tired of his girlfriend saying how cute her dog was, so he in his own words turned it into "the least cute thing i could think of"
Literally nothing fucking racist about what happened but he's in court anyway because of people like OP

Attached: 75020161.jpg (498x500, 29K)

>88

Heh.

Seriously though anons this is a bait thread, ignore and report.

Attached: DX-bHl7VwAAvT8d.jpg large.jpg (900x1200, 116K)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

It seems they're having fun and OP has stayed silent about it. For all they know he has seemed like he's enjoying it. He hasn't said he's talked to them about it, so how do they know he's being annoyed?

And it's in general; like pissing off Christians with Satan imagery and metal music, dealing with leftists and permanently offended sorts with off-colour jokes is fun.

What the fuck? I didn't even know about that.

You mean
>make a joke, go to jail

One supermarket chose to do that voluntarily.

That refers to being shot because you were planting a car bomb, not for making a joke about a dog being a nazi.

Attached: DYq2mwfWkAA-dPj.jpg (576x768, 47K)

>Thought crimes

Attached: DYZKRdwUMAAjHhM.jpg large.jpg (785x906, 98K)

If your joke breaks the law, yup. That's kind of how the law works.

Vote in pig shaggers, SJW and muslim child-napping rapist traffickers...

Attached: DYXOcujX4AAL_r-.jpg (604x640, 48K)

No tbf a local Spar has a similar sign on Lucozade and shit like Boost. It's weird though because its a restriction, it says 1 bottle per person under 16 but makes no distinction between a 4 pack of Lucozade or a large bottle of Boost. You'd think they'd restrict measurements not quantity

That's circular logic and you know it
>durr but these jokes are against the law!
No jokes should be against the law, you have literally no justification for it.