How do I find low marketcap shitcoins that will 1000x?

How do I find low marketcap shitcoins that will 1000x?

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/five-low-micro-and-zero-market-cap-projects-to-keep-an-eye-on/
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi
github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
twitter.com/chancoindev
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bxoLg56-JP8
reddit.com/r/chancoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gcoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitclave/
bitcoinpvt.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UPDATE 0.15 incoming!
Cloverhash incoming!
Bittrex incoming!

>NEWS:
themerkle.com/five-low-micro-and-zero-market-cap-projects-to-keep-an-eye-on/

>The tipping extensions
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx

Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC

>Twitter
twitter.com/chancoindev

>Bitcointalk
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0

>YouTube
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bxoLg56-JP8

>Reddit
reddit.com/r/chancoin/

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in the team!

Chancoin.org

$4CHNallday

Its easier to find three shitcoins that 10x thrice

coinmarketcap.com.

Also looking for this, but there are too many tiny coins. I've moved my search to coins on the top 100 but towards the end, and then looked for coins that haven't really mooned yet.
Long story short, I picked up some Aelf (ELF) last night as it hits the criteria.

>How do I find low marketcap shitcoins that will 1000x?
You check the lower end of the marketcap rankings? You check shitcoin havens like Cryptopia? Seriously user it's not fucking difficult so stop spamming Veeky Forums with plebtier questions.

top 100 is already too late. when they are already on binance too, Elf seems good though.

>low marketcap coin gets shilled
>pajeet proof it so theres no discord behind it pumping it
>dump 5k into it and wait

You don't. You find 4 consecutive shitcoins that go up 5-6x each and invest your profits from each of them into the next one. That's ridiculously easy, literally all you have to do is either put money into ICOs that get shilled heavily on Veeky Forums, or wait until after an ICO and buy the tokens on ED before they hit a decent sized exchange.

You pick a shitcoin, stalk the bitcointalk thread, see if the dev is active, see if it has something that remotely resembles a whitepaper, you checkout discord/telegram/whatever, and then you invest, come on OP stop being a faggot.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gcoin/

Brought to you by Shillers Internationalâ„¢

(It has a whitepaper, okay? fuck off)

True, in most cases the coins have already had their major increases.
Aelf stands out though, it only started a week ago, hasn't yet mooned, and has a staggering 24 hour volume of 1/3 its market cap.

Not really a shitcoin but check out KIN, it's made by Kik the messaging app and is being implemented to all 300 million Kik users this month

Search coin market cap site for extra cheap coins, the lower the supply the better, then find the ones with an active community and dev team and is getting new updates and being added to new exchanges. Buy as much as you can, and don't be an autistic shit that sells if it doesn't 10x overnight. Look for a sudden increase in volume after it's been dormant for awhile.

The first one is free: Myriad. Currently at $0.02 you're welcome

was accumulating on Elf on binance actually but decided to jump on bitclave instead because it just came up on ED.

if you want to check it out, it just came out of the ico.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitclave/

EOT Token has a market cap of $750,000 and is used for bitvault which is a Blockchain smartphone.

>buy my bags while I have my thumb up my anus.

FF2SpKx

Join this group for huge pumps like that lad

step 1 come up with an idea: for example; torrent+coin
step 2 google "torrent coin"
step 3 vet
step 4 invest

step 5 is shill

holy shit it works

bitcoinpvt.org/

You must be literally retarded. I just bought in yesterday, I'm buying $1k more right now. This shit is primed to moon. You must be new here or braindead if you don't see how good of an entry point this is, do you even understand what TA is?? Did you miss the LTC, VTC, Verge, and XLM, moon missions?? I didn't. It's not hard to spot upcoming moon missions user, have fun staying poor brainlet. Come back in a month and try not to cry.