When will get more Imperium models that aren't white

I get GW are lazy and the game was made in the 80's, but can we please get something that isn't fucking just more white people? Can Vulkan come back or something? Or perhaps an Imperial Guard set? At least ONE box?

>nb4 you can paint them any colour.

Yet they are always displayed on the store page and in lore as white. Just have one planet in the lore for one type of regimen.

Attached: Imperial_Guard_Cadian_Shock_Troops.gif (497x255, 46K)

You can paint them any color.

That said, that Sgt is Slav AF.

Report and hide, it's just that easy!

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

It'll never happen because GW are too cowardly to piss off their shitty neckbeard customer base that would never touch such a box set. You're only hope is Vulcan returning but he isn't even really "black" so much as an extra well done white man. 40k is stuck with /pol/tards neck beards because they boxed themselves into that user base.

they're painting at least 1 or 2 black in every squad.

look at the Goliath squad, Orlock squad, all the recent AoS Khorne shit.

fpbp, bad /pol/ false flag gaslighting thread

They are "painted" black but aren't black. All I want is just one, in lore, black guardsmen regimen. Or at least some salamanders shit please. Why is it so much to ask for?

jist give it time user. GW is slow. No one listens to /pol/

Because the ig doesn't take non sanctioned mutants

theres blacks on every world that has people for thousands of years, and high sun areas.

just paint your army black and write your own fluff, you utter whinging cunt.

Attached: Kitten.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

Because getting white skin right is already a pain in the ass. Get it wrong, worst case is you get laughed at for being a shitty painter. You fuck up a non-white human color and suddenly you're a racist making a caricature of [ethnicity] people.

Back in the 80s.

>Just have one planet in the lore for one type of regimen
Maccabian Jannissaries. There.

Attached: Maccabian_Breecher.jpg (729x901, 228K)

What's with all these bait threads?

There's plenty of them, Tallarn, that one in Gaunt's Ghosts with the regiment who was friendly to the Tanith, etc.

Good. Now make some models and I'll fuck off

>There's plenty of them, Tallarn
Brown people I know I'm not OP.
> that one in Gaunt's Ghosts with the regiment who-
Literally the regiment I named in the post you are responding to.

Doesn't the Catachan army collections normally have black people splattered in?

I was supporting; I thought the Maccabians were from the RPG.

You do it. I do it and things get dicey because I'm white.

They were expanded upon in the RPG. Introduced through Gaunts Ghosts.

>DO THIS FOR ME.

Sculpt your own and sell them.

I worded that poorly but I meant for GW to make the models to actually give some representation officially.

They already have representation. The sculpts are generic enough. You can also use historicals, etc. This is a non-issue and you're making yourself look pathetic for making it one.

I'm sure if you have a few hundred thousand dollars to blow on tooling costs they'd be glad to accomidate you

Honestly GW releasing a sprue for other options for IG would be great, but I don't want them to do it because of whiny dividers like OP.

/thread

>give some representation
That's not how a business works. They make it if there is demand for it. As in people will pay money for it. And from what I've seen in other need related businesses, those clamoring for inclusion are not very likely to buy anything. Doesn't matter if there is inclusion or not. If it doesn't sell they don't make it.

That's why the Praetorians are gone. It's why Tallarn are gone. It's why everything but generic/Cadian is widely available and other regiments require forgeworld or special orders from outside GW.

Wait I thought they had some kind if glass like armour?

They have already done so somewhat with AoS, but to be honest it's very, very difficult to make a model "look black" at a 28mm scale without having to rely on paint.

It also doesn't make much sense from a business perspective. Having more "generic" looking models that can be easily painted a wide variety of skin tones and still be believable is much better for customization and sales, because it enables players to have more agency in building their own armies and schemes. Intentionally designing the models to look like a very specific race (unless it's something like White Scars, where there is a very good canon reason why White Scars look the way they do because of their human and their Primarch genes) pidgeonholes your potential sales because it's less flexible of a product in a market where flexibility is absolutely essential to drive your sales.

Also, you keep moving the goalposts here. There is literally nothing wrong with making your own dudes your own way, and there tons of references of dark-skinned Guardsmen and even Space Marines (there are canon black Ultramarines and Blood Ravens, for example, though it does say that their gene-seed did affect their facial features somewhat).

Attached: Great and Powerful Yakub.jpg (1270x621, 342K)

>unironically wanting an army of niggers
The ABSOLUTE STATE of the playerbase. SJWs pls go and stay go

go to /pol/ you stupid knuckle dragging right wing retard. Racist fucks like you are NOT welcome.

...at this point I honestly can't tell if you're a /pol/fag or OP pretending to be a /pol/fag to raise a false flag and claim tabletop gaming is full of racists.

Either way it'd be about as dumb as everything else in this thread

Attached: 1518273145558.png (639x731, 351K)

Why do people even respond to these threads? Why am I responding to these threads?

I have a gut feeling the person that made this thread is the same person who made the thread asking how to deal with racists in their games in some sort of strange attempt to do something resembling a raid

Why would you want an army of niggers though?
Unless they're going to be a penal legion, or hive gangers, I don't understand the point.

What a stupid, pathetic waste of time for a tabletop wargame. Kill yourself OP, and take your weird fetish for inclusion with you.

Wait, why is he mad? Why WOULD you want an army of niggers?

I'm not even sure what's fucking happening on Veeky Forums anymore. I can't tell if we're being invaded by leftist, subjugated to /pol/ flagging, or some we're almagimation of leftist and /pol/yards consistently false flagging as each other trying to make the other side look bad and make everywhere they go shit.

Saw that thread, it's honestly hard to tell. If it is the same fag he got a bountiful harvest of (you)'s for whatever chaos god he serves. Gained much favour.

Attached: image.jpg (600x594, 52K)

Its the third one 100%. It's already killed Veeky Forums.

So I can play the Sudan War.

nigger what
THEY DON'T COME PAINTED
YOU CAN PAINT THEM ANY COLOR
THEY LITERALLY DON'T HAVE A RACE WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT YOUR HOUSE

Oddly enough by them saying that 'THEY DON'T LOOK AFRICAN' they're actually being racist because it's the future and we're all one people so who cares if they've got non-African features and black skin.

I'm an unironic Nazi and I can't stand this shit. We have /pol/, lefties have the rest of the Internet, and the rest of Veeky Forums has their designated areas. If I come to Veeky Forums I want to talk about 40k, when I want happening threads I go to /pol/ and when I want to talk about guitars I go to /mu/. And I never let shit from one board leak into the other. What's fucking hard about that? I honestly blame the 2016 election, which brought faggots from all corners of the spectrum to the site and the've been shit flinging ever since. Treating the boards as territory to be conquered. Call me a /pol/tard if you want, but I don't condone this crap. /pol/ belongs on /pol/.

Attached: image.jpg (634x727, 64K)

Jokes on you, I’m just a random user who likes to watch lefties get their feefees hurt at badwrongwords

>What's with all these bait threads?
The Jew was directly named at wotc, so now Mossad is shitting bricks and false flagging Veeky Forums with "all racial issues are about American blacks also all white males are pussies" bait and mean-spirited shitposting. Games Workshop is run by Scottish rite Freemasons who are blackmailed into helping out like the traitor fags they are.

Reminder that Magic the Gathering "finance" is 90% heeb money laundering.

get the fuck off this board. If you are a racist, a nazi, or any form of right wing scum, you need to get out and stay out forever.

Catachan has black soldiers....and truth be told any non hive regiment might have them (Hives being place where usually natural dark skin would not develope)
Also do we count OP's request as magical realm? We probably could do it.

A Tempestus Scions box has like 16 different heads for 5 models. Surely sculpting one to have a more typically negro features would not hurt.
Then again at the GW scale you're running into risk of making them look like caricature. So it could be better to just let paint decide.

Attached: minutemen.jpg (900x506, 272K)

>representation
Why? Why is this important? Do you really think that niggers 38000 years into the future represents the niggers of today? If so then you are an idiot.

Make your own. Stop bitching.

Tyrone you can't even afford it so why would GW cater to you?

Attached: 1521361289811.gif (480x238, 443K)

Then you are one of the rare good nazi /pol/tards.

Why? He's not shitposting, unlike you. You're the one breaking the boardrules.

It’s 38,000 years in the future. Games workshop isn’t reperesenting anyone because old races aren’t around.

If race isn't real, then why does it matter?

Weren't they the Vitrian Dragoons?
The guys with the glass-like armour that could flip some monofilament scales to go into stealth mode?

Yes they were! Knew they weren't the Maccabeans.

first answer is always best answer

>Surely sculpting one to have a more typically negro features would not hurt.

Do you mean sub-saharan/congoid features?
If some humans 38000 years in the future develop darker skin to survive on some planet, they would still have caucasian features.
Some current day negroids (like Capoids, pic related) have more caucasian-like features than congoid.

I guess you could have any combination of skulls and skin tones, depending on what they select for in breeding or how different gravity effects them or whatever.

Attached: skulls for the throne of pol.jpg (736x866, 118K)

Except for whitey

No you won't, if you can't be bothered to paint them in a way that suits your complaint or your tastes you sure as shit won't be satisfied if models that "looked" black were released without then complaining that they're racist. Go play the new Star Wars game instead, that has all the black and brown people you want, they even remembered that aliens exist and have models for those too.

fpbp

Fpbp.

Oh do please shut up you tedious person. Regardless of his politics he's as entitled to play 40k as anyone else, so long as he keeps it away from the tabletop (as would be expected of all politics).

/pol/beards are the worst. Fucking need to kill themselves, most of them will be dead by 30 anyway from obesity.

Oy vey! Oy gevalt!

GW struggles to sculpt faces, their female models look as if they were trans man, they man look as if someone hit them on the face a lot. You really want people like that to try to make models look like black people ?
Plus it all depends on how many people would buy the models in the end. Black targeted toy merch generally sells bad. But if ever there comes a time where 30% of the model buying population is black you will see a models targeted for that group. Till then pain your models black.

at the scale of the minis and GWs lack of care for proportion the scults have no ethnicity.
The difference between a black guardsmen and white gaurdsmen is entirely in the paintjob.

Attached: (you).jpg (618x643, 160K)

Do you know how many different types of in lore IG regiments there are?
Do you know how much everyone wants their own favourite regiment to get reprisenation? Maccabian Jannissaries are one of many that arent getting made.
Why?
Because the demand is for Cadians, as they are generic and can be altered to suit any IG regiment a player might homebrew fluf for and, most importantly, there the ones that make fucking money

Individual Guard Regiments have a history of not making money

Half of /pol/ is legit underage teenagers acting edgy, the other half consists of clueless racist boomers taking it all seriously.

dont say stuff like that, youll give them something to be legitimately upset about

You may be a /pol/tard, but I can agree with this. It's like normies have all forgotten how to have a conversation that's not about which petty faction's bubble you live in. Shit's just bleeding over into everything.

I dunno, maybe we earned this when we started to tine each other out in the first place.

Yes, GW is lazy. Yes, if the Imperium is as old and as massive and wide spanning as it is, you think we'd see a LOT more variations in skin tones. I always thought the Salamanders thing was a bit of an asspull to skirt the race subject.

On the other hand...Well yeah, that's just it. They're fucking lazy. You said it yourself, the box is from the goddamn 80s.

Cadia blew the fuck up and they're STILL pushing the old Cadian box.

They do a couple token black guys here and there now so if there was a new IG box they'd likely do that but seeing as all they could muster for the new codex was 3 kitbashed models I'm not putting any stock in that.

I'm sympathetic insofar as your logic is that of a normal human being, but unsympathetic in putting any expectations of nuance on ol' Geedubs.

As it should be

>Cadia blew the fuck up
The planet fell before the Guard did, son.

Attached: Lord_Castellan_Creed.jpg (863x1118, 352K)

What?
Quick rundown?

>They do a couple token black guys here and there now
they've been in as more than token for decades.
GW have just never made a big thing of "look we have diversity".

Isn't humanity of the Imperium different from us?. We are the predecessors of the Golden Race of Man (Genetic Engineered for Perfection), I think humanity of 40k are the descendats of the Man of Stone, what would explain things like the general built of humanity and greater thoughness of 40k people. Atleast that's my headcanon.
Also you have Attilan Rough Riders.

Curiously the number of blacks seems to be far higher in aos figures than 40k ones. It seems like gw is trying the waters...

I’m pretty sure one of the allied regiments in the first Gaunt’s Ghosts book are described as dark skinned.

>implying any racial features asides skin tone can even be recognised at this scale

There is this classic issue regarding suspension of disbelief: Things that are completely extraordinary in a game are easier to ignore than things that are mundane and displayed wrong.
For example, a heroic grappler that strangles a 120 foot dragon is easier accepted by players than one of the players carrying around 4 tons of different weapons supplies.
Another example pertaining to this specific issue is that having tons of xenos fighting humans is easy to believe, having the human army in the future consisting of people bad at taking commands and warfare is hard.

>HURR DURR DAS RACIST

Its facts, look at any modern military and look at the rates that people from different phenotypes gets rejected due to, and to what degree. They have gathered this information because they more than anyone needs to know this. You'll find that certain groups can't take commands, are prone to violence, have a way lower GiQ and perform bad under stress. Any intelligent / well read person will spot this as a mundane everyday fact and therefore think its weird that a military in the future would be so stupid as to miss this fact.

Attached: DoesThisFilenameAlsotriggerYourAutism.jpg (598x448, 111K)

its almost like its a company of white people, making miniatures for an almost completely white customer base make models that will appeal to their customers.

Take your SJW shit somewhere else, you LITERALLY CAN PAINT THEM ANY COLOUR you dumb cunt

Attached: 1520931652088.gif (493x342, 480K)

>waah i can't empathize with anything that doesnt share superficial physical characteristics with me
>waah i dont get that the hobby is about your dudes so you can paint them like you want, please pander to me

weak ass bait

>All blacks are west Africans.
kys

Here are your in lore black regiments.

Attached: Untitled.png (307x168, 54K)

If you want your IG army to be black just paint them as a penal legion and your good to go.

How is this bait thread still going?

W40k is white man game, deal with it. Also vulcan is not nigga

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (700x464, 471K)

>"painted"
Are you implying that they're not actually painted? Because I'm pretty sure that when you apply paint to a miniature, it does indeed become painted.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: the happiest.gif (501x504, 11K)

Can you field pic related in an IG army?

Attached: Coolest monkey in the jungle.jpg (920x950, 45K)

Only if you give him a lasgun and a flakjacket

COMRADES UNITE LETS SEND THESE WRONGTHINKERS TO THE GULAGS

Attached: cuteflatchests.jpg (1455x1200, 279K)

Jesus christ. I didn't realise coneheads was a documentary.

Attached: Coneheads_Poster.jpg (259x383, 23K)

its the ancestor of the eldar race