I'm about to hit 100K. Richbros, what can I expect?

I'm about to hit 100K. Richbros, what can I expect?
Cashing out experiences, real life changes?
Things to keep in mind?
I will definitely hold on for it to ride much higher but I want things to think and read about. I need to learn about investing outside of crypto. Should I get a lawyer?

Buy silver.

Honestly? I would get your shit out as soon as possible. I have heard from some big money people that the crypto market has a very great chance at making a huge correction late Feb. Just take a look at the overall cap, the chances are high.

you'll have an extra zero, and then you'll want another zero, and then you'll want another zero, and then you'll want another zero, and then you'll want another zero, and then you'll want another zero, and then you'll want another zero

The possibility of that happening is highly unlikely.

>100k

what are you gonna do with that.. you're not rich

Exactly. That's why I need to do something with it and minimize my risks.

>Should I get a lawyer?

an accountant.

>an accountant
Accountants don't know jack shit, idiot. You can learn what an accountant went to school for for 4 years by doing a couple google searches.

>100k

Thats nothing mate. Expect to be in that akward spot where youre not rich but not dirt poor

Dude. 100K can buy you a small house or 10 YEARS of rent in the midwest. Then you can just enjoy life and live like a NEET for years to come. It's the ultimate dream, really.

100k in crypto will be ~0.5M-1M in 1-2 years if you just invest them in top20 marketcap coins. 100k is not enough to exit the cryptomarket imo.

You're right. Since taxes were not accounted for, you would have to exit with more

Larp alert!

Same boat op. Not gonna worry about outside crypto until circa 2m.

What to do once you 10x your 100K? I always read different approaches of what to do and how to proceed

I'm riding the wave down and back up. Not cashing out yet. We haven't seen the end of the crypto journey. Once you sell, you have to pay taxes.

Have you not heard of people not receiving their wires from CoinBase? The greatest secret is that you can't really cash out from the crypto market. Your $ is locked in there.

>Cashing out to inferior currency
Never change Veeky Forums

I know first hand that's bullshit. Try it yourself.

>Being moronic enough to use coinbase