Is it actually possible to withdraw 1.5m USD to bank? (after paying tax)

I have 1.5m in crypto and live in Israel
the banks here don't want money involved in crypto at all, they don't accept taking it.

what can I fucking do now?

where can I open a bank that will accept it?
which exchangers can actually move USD to that bank?
if I want to buy an apartment in Israel, can I pay using a bank in a different country?

what else do I need to know and did anyone here actually cash out a large amount?

Fuck off Jew

>When the Jew gets Jew'd.
Did you perhaps not think about how you were planning on cashing out before you started?

If you really have 1.5m, you'd also have an accountant who would advise you how to cash out efficiently i.e. offshore and using trusts.

Obviously, you can buy property using a nondomestic bank account.

Again, an accountant would be able to advise you on things like using a shell company to buy the property, "renting" it back to yourself and how to use directors loans to enjoy your gains tax free.

Half this board is trolls, the other half is completely retarded.

Go to Ukraine, here it's easy peasy. And you will get sweet rate on the local exchange, that transfers your coins to banks. No taxes either.

You aware someone can't just enter a country and open a bank account - you need to prove residency etc.

MORON. Accountants don't know jack shit, truly. You fucking search google for what you need to know.

Depends on the country. If you use the correct channels, obviously being an actual citizen is not required.

>If you really have 1.5m, you'd also have an accountant who would advise you how to cash out efficiently i.e. offshore and using trusts.
it's different since the banks won't fucking accept the money they think it is from drugs or whatever
I have proofs that I made my money from a 20k investment back in 2015 and they still won't do it

Kek. You must be poor user. My family have used this firm for generations.

When you want something, you go to an authority within that area.

If you want to learn golf, you hire a coach. If you want to eat better, you hire a nutritionist.

etc etc.

You take advice from people who are at or above the level you want to be at.

You don't watch YouTube videos from fucking nobodies and trust what they say as fact.

Only poor people don't pay for information/education. Fucking retard.

Everything is possible in Ukraine. If you have troubles with opening an account, find a trustworthy local who can do it for you.

Then you may as well just list illegal means to withdraw the money as that would be against banking regulations.

if you have 1.5m how about you fucking move out of that shithole and into a real country

Withdraw slowly, try 1,000 a week

Are you that fucking stupid?

So if your money was illegitimate, are you saying that there wouldn't be people out there who would help you clean it? i.e. A FUCKING ACCOUNTANT OR TAX FIRM?

This is why I hate crypto. It lets idiots who know nothing spout nonsense. Non of my normie stock buddies ask dumb questions like this becuase they aren't fucking poor and already know how they system works.

As I've said, depends on the country.

When I opened an account in Singapore, I hired an agent to do everything for me. All I had to do was be present for the actual bank account opening meaning I had to actually fly to Singapore.

I sat in the office with my agent, didn't say a fucking word and 15 minutes later I had an SG bank account.

I've never been back to SG since, yet it is all perfectly legal.

Opened a bank in Thailand, all I needed to do was show a rent contract for at least 6 months, so I rented a cheap apartment, went back and hey presto, I had a Thai bank account.

Are there actual accountants who have strategies for cashing out crypto, making sure you don't get your funds lost in wires or have your bank reject the transfers or have you bank close down your account?

I would have assumed it's so new they'd have no idea. At how much money to be cashed out would you say this is a good idea, just because of the risk of your bank doing something crazy?

Donate your crypto to the Palestinian state because of the suffering your people have caused to them.

get back in the oven

I wanted to know the answer to this question as well.

not jewish...

is this board retarded or what?

the guy says has 1.5m in crypto wants to cash

> if yu heve 1.5m hire accontants!!

No, stupid, this guys has 1.5m in crypto, idiot.
Also do you think accountants know how to cash crypto? LOL

Do you think cash firms know what to do?
Banks all over the world are banning crypto because they don't understand it and also DONT BUY YOUR CRYPTOS.

You have to sell the cryptos in an exchange and try to get corporation verification and THEN open an account in some bank in the USA (somehow, possibly having to pay USD cash or proving USD liquidity with he doesn't have since he has CRYPTO)

Convert all your crypto to (((BitCoens))). Their website says they're kosher so your (((bank))) should accept them with a small (((fee)))

>>
... for 28 years, yeah makes sense

FYI, you're not looking for an accountant if you want to be educated on stuff like that, you're looking for a taxation lawyer

>This guy fucks

OP listen to this guy, BUY the advice you need not from some cock suckers here on Veeky Forums

t. cashed out almost $1.5M USD to date from crypto going back to 2013.

Tax Attorney, Business Attorney, Accountant and Forensic Account. Total cost was about $55,000 USD to cash out.

Also, OP. You want to convert ALL your crypto to BTC, End of story, it's painful. But you won't cash out any other way. I had to also.