tappedout.net/mtg-decks/21-03-18-orzhov-blink/?cb=1521650395
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ramping-into-fatties/
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/combo-decks-are-real/
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/10-shadow-pauper-1/
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/pauper-spellfist-1/
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/17-02-16-pauper-allies/
mtggoldfish.com/deck/365223#paper
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are there any noncreature, nonland artifacts/enchantments that are worth removing?

Journey to Nowhere, Curse of the Pierced Heart, Curse of Chains, Oubliette, Pestilence, Prophetic Prism

>followup
Because autism, gonna play tricolor next week. Or, maybe this week, if tcgplayer ships extremely fast

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/jescaw/

>brewin
relentless rats
>hatin
everything that beats me reeeee
>playin
dimir alchemy
aristokrats

post rats

Any other good lifegain apart from essence warden in a G token deck?

The activity of these threads make me feel pauper is just a meme whose popularity is just an illusion made up by the fact the Professor talks about it.

ur a meem

Pulse of Murasa my dude.

Or Life Goes On is a good one-shot, cheap option that undoes 2 and a half burn spells

Welp, I don't care for Shillarian and I'm the one making half of these threads.

Pauper appeals to me because modern is so, so stale and even more expensive. With pauper, as a turboautist that likes to brew, I can afford to play a new deck literally every week. And it gets progressively cheaper as I accumulate the staples, too.

>pauper is dead
>rats spiked once it became a common

>pauper is dead
Literally more popular than it's ever been.

>rats
Cards tend to spike when they become playable, yeah. I'd expect Loyal Sentry to go up at some point for the same reason.

Attached: fastrats.png (673x806, 788K)

im still not convinced that pauper is less than a meme on cardboard
but i started playing it on mtgo over 5 years ago and haven't played any other format since

and i make the other half of the threads

How has it been working? Seems weird to run Zealots for draw when you could have 2 more Rats and Whispers. Also, do Crypt Rats pay off? Seems like you wouldn't generate enough mana to use it efficiently.

Rats almost always activates for 1 or 2.

This is how you know, that no serious conversation can be made on Veeky Forums. It has been overtakeb by people blinded by tribalism and their ideologies. Sure, the guy who constantly criticizes MTG products, tells people not to buy booster boxes, nags about poor masters products/planeswalker decks/gift boxes, is a shill, because he doesn't like poltards like Jeremy systematically harassing people.

Sentry doesn't seem to have a home. 1/1 deathtouchers aren't played and the extra value with him is only gained in flicker decks, where Mulldrifters, Aetheromancers, etc. provide much more value. Most of pauper is full of fliers and go-wide strategies amd white has enough ways to deal with big threats.

Attached: zizek-1.jpg (850x850, 102K)

>is a shill
He's a shill for Card Kingdom, not WotC. Same reason The Command Zone sucks.

>jeremy systematically harassing people
If you're going to derail a thread, at least use some better quality bait.

it works pretty well, its grindier than it looks
it has a hard time with aggro, so zealots are there to do something T2, chump and protect from edicts
i regularly get to 6-7 mana, and with 2-3 rats on board, the crypts just clear all those fucking 1/1s that half the decks in the format churn out.

Its an aggressive deck, but its definitely not an aggro deck.

Try Read the Bones, the scry is worth the mana.

So what do you think about this deck?
youtube.com/watch?v=7DkDzHt_N9o

Attached: big-tits-zombie-cover.png (404x600, 114K)

If there was an efficient way to gain life with it, it'd be a lot better.

I'll probably try it whenever I get bored with my current decks. $13 is hard to pass up.

>when people put Bojuka Bog in their sideboards in decks already running black
This triggers tf out of my autism. Why would you not run Nihil Spellbomb (or Relic, if you're not playing Angler/etc)? Furthermore, you could just main it and have a free SB slot, frick

DLZ has completely replaced Rager at this point, right? Is there any reason to run Rager?

>pauper is more popular than standard in my area
What a time to be alive

It is a 2/2. 1/1 that draws a card isn't impressive. The difference isn't significant, so you don't notice. Rager can trades with Frogmite, X/2 Elves, Ninja of the Deep Hours, Thraben Inspector, Chittering Rats, Sometime albeit rarely - Atog, Kiln Fiend, Carapace Forger

Dodges most discard and counters

Just spent 70 euro on a foiled low tiered deck. I thinks it the midlife crisis kicking in

What did you get?

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: BEARS.png (700x525, 537K)

BG saprolings, foil khalni gardens and sprout swarms were the worst. And suprisingly non foil sideboard staples. Spidersilk armor and gleeful sabotage were pretty expensive.

That's a nice paw-bear deck

It's my favorite pauper deck, i play it both physically and online. It plays just like decks from the old days of Magic. It's fun and strong. I recommend.

Attached: Zombies.png (1156x550, 784K)

My very first pauper deck. I made it about 2 years ago but didn't update it since then. Are there any new cards that would improve it?

Attached: BG_Pauper_Delve_(Pauper)_-_Magic_Deck_-_deckstats.net_Magic_The_Gathering_Decks_-_2018-03-21_00.58.4 (1259x1204, 3.22M)

Forgot about the sideboard

// 15 Sideboard
2 Tilling Treefolk
4 Aerial Volley
3 Naturalize
2 Gnaw to the Bone
2 Swamp
2 Forest

Get on my level, scrub
mtggoldfish.com/deck/visual/996867

EvW/TerExp - change to Ash Barrens
Sign in Blood - Change to Read The Bones

Sign in blood is slightly better than whisper since sometimes you can draw it and kill your opponent with it (rarely but worth it for the meme)

>2 Tilling Treefolk

against what?

Fuck me running - I'm not even sure why was I using it. Maybe I was worried about too heavy self-mill or something.
>Sign in Blood - Change to Read The Bones
I have mixed feelings about losing the "target player" part

>actually kinda well put together

What the fuck.

Land destruction isn't too big in pauper, outside of meme decks like Sultai Land Destruction and Mono Red Stax

Scrying away two lands late game feels so good.

What basic forests are most thematic for Elves? Normally I run Unstable basics but I don't feel like spending $20+ on lands for Pauper.

Lowryn

Attached: 1427793937708.jpg (808x1457, 313K)

Any idea what can I put into side for those two treefolks? Also 4 basic lands in SB seem to be waste of slots

Duress
Geth's Verdict
Naturalize
Nihil Spellbomb
Pulse of Murasa
Sandstorm
Scattershot Archer
Bojuka Bog (mainboard it)

Any chance of using this if it's a common?

Attached: dom-XRATS-rat-colony.jpg (488x680, 89K)

Folds to Electrickery and echoing decay. It might be fast enough for it not to matter but I'm not entirely sure

That's actually sweet if that's a real card.

I feel like that's more because it doesn't have any really big tournaments yet that are publicized and it also hasn't been infested with the raging autists in the other generals that will fall for bait and derail threads on the drop of a dime

Attached: 1521474324638.jpg (612x574, 66K)

>it also hasn't been infested with the raging autists in the other generals that will fall for bait and derail threads on the drop of a dime
I'm not looking forward to the autists that'll eventually be attracted from Commander who complain about others playing good cards and how it goes against "the spirit of the format"

Can anyone help me with the removal package - tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mono-white-control-iddqd/

I have

>2x Journey to Nowhere
>2x Oblivion Ring
>2x Unmake

Both I have no idea about the right proportions on these 6

No, sorry, it's shit

>1 white border grizzly
You sadist

So plain MBC vs Rakdos burn/angler vs Dimir delver/angler
Wich is more competitive?
Wich is more fun?
Wich makes the opponent suffer more?

Attached: 1516962286585.jpg (300x450, 25K)

There is just one correct answer

Attached: euphoric UB.png (367x500, 293K)

Alternatively Veeky Forums is not representative of MtG as a whole but that's clearly impossible.

UB teachings would be the worst deck in pauper if flicker Tron wasn't a deck.

I'm trying a greenless affinity with some spicy counterspells, how does it look?

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/21-03-18-grixis-affinity/

O ring sucks
Go 4x journey 2x celestial flare

why did i build this?
its p. bad

Still better than standard these times

I have a boner for grixis today, forgive me. Please tell me it's not complete garbage.
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/21-03-18-grixis-alchemist/

Attached: 1518383550751.gif (300x165, 1.27M)

Cut Snap for Skred, go with snow basics, and probably go up to 20-21 lands. Might consider Preordain over Ponder since your early turns are much more critical in 3 color, and if you got a bad ponder could suck more than a bad Preordain. There's pros and cons, just my thoughts

I'd cut Spell Pierce for Memory Lapse, Arcane Denial, or Rune Snag. Or even Mana Leak, I guess.

Should i cut probe to make space for lands? I though 18 was enough since i got really low average cmc however i see land count being useful for skredding tgough

I too have a huge grixis boner, but is there any good cards that red adds to a teachings or control deck that you cant get by just UB? I really wanna play cards like Recoil.

I think 20 is good. With 3 color you probably want to go heavy, especially with 8 fetches. Maybe keep it at 18 and test. Probe seems good bcuz free... It's probably the easiest cut, though

I think Snap is playable, but if you don't want to Skred it might be safer to do like, Doom Blade or something. Hard removal is important for Myr Enforcer, etc

Yeah i included Snap for it's free-ness more than anything else and it's free damage with an Alchemist on board however i see it being almost useless in a lot of occasions and a 1 mana kill spell like Skred will do a much better job in the end.

Agreed. I ran into the same problem in the jeskai caw blade build I'm brewing, Vapor Snag/Snap were just not cutting it for late-game Gurmag Angler or Myr Enforcer

Are you not entertained?

Attached: 1521647198978.jpg (265x370, 38K)

WotC did something right for once

>Mesmeric Fiend ETBs
>respond with Offering
>permanently exile a card and kill a Gurmag Angler

Threw this together just now. Thoughts?

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/21-03-18-orzhov-blink/?cb=1521650395

Is delirium a thing in pauper? I used to run a delirium dick in duels and it was sexy as fuck - one of the most fun mechanics imo

Attached: en_CW9OBxKwFL.png (265x370, 185K)

I like this one

Attached: 1521651062222.jpg (265x370, 48K)

Not really. I would say it's playable but not tiered. Carapce Forger is just so much better than Scavenger for what it does.

BG midrange is a deck I want to work, but don't really see it happening in a competitive way.

As for delirium itself; if you run hand hate (Duress, Ostracize, Wrench Mind) for sorcery, removal at instant, and fetchlands, I'd say it's doable but not stellar. No good artifacts without bauble

I guess you've also got Dead Weight for removal, or Seal of Doom if you want to get crazy

Where can I buy proxy Oubliettes?

Villa Zheng is probably working on making some.
Just don't sell them back as original or I will find you and skullfuck you into oblivion

Attached: 1521612972778-tg.jpg (672x936, 339K)

No intentions to. My LGS, I could never get away with it, anyway. I feel guilty enough buying proxies at all.

I emailed BL about it but haven't got a response yet, VZ said they don't have it as of today and didn't mention if they plan to get them. Maybe if enough people ask

I could just roll the dice on damaged ones I guess

I know we are not supposed to be getting any more masters sets in a while, but if pauper is going stick around just like EDH did Oubliette should be pretty high on the reprint list.
It's never going to happen on a regular set since it's an effect that doesn't belong in black anymore, hence my speculation about master sets.

Yeah, I've said the same in other pauper threads.

Even if it was $10, I could justify a playset, like Chainer's Edict.

Why isn't Spore Kuriboh reprinted?

It's only like $1, not necessary yet

Duel Decks reprint - nice

Attached: Image.ashx.jpg (223x310, 32K)

A good card to have, but Scattershot Archers will be better as long as Delver/faeries is a thing.

I never got how a card that pings for 1 is a counter to a 2 toughness flyer.

You play two of them.

The real reason it's SO MUCH BETTER than Take Down, Aerial Volley, etc is because it repeatedly kills Faerie Miscreant and Spellstutter Sprite, making both of them entirely useless.

Ezuri's Archers is significantly worse than Take Down, though, even. It only trades one for one, but can even be bounced or removed

Any fun decent decks for up to $10? Can be tribal-based - I'm a fuckin Timmy

Attached: Screenshot_2016-05-17-16-10-02-1.png (368x465, 358K)

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ramping-into-fatties/
Just play Timmy shit my dude.

The lack of removal makes me worried

>Timmy
>using removal

You know, the very basic ones like Appetite or Prey Upon

I don’t know why, but I’ve always wanted to put Recoil and Blightning in the same deck.

Yeah I really should have a pit fight or two, even if it's just in the sideboard.

Have you played pauper? This deck doesn't have a chance even against tier 3 decks.

Here are some sub 10$ decks
>tappedout.net/mtg-decks/combo-decks-are-real/
>tappedout.net/mtg-decks/10-shadow-pauper-1/
>tappedout.net/mtg-decks/pauper-spellfist-1/

10$ is tough; here are some a bit more expensive
>tappedout.net/mtg-decks/pauper-spellfist-1/ (11$)
>tappedout.net/mtg-decks/17-02-16-pauper-allies/ (11$)
>mtggoldfish.com/deck/365223#paper (11$, if you take out Journey to Nowhere from sideboard)

>guy wants timmy decks
>posts johnny

Slivers is probably more up his street.
That can't cost too much can it? I mean who would pay a lot to play fucking slivers.

That sounds sweet, do you think that Accumulated Knowledge, Rune Snag and maybe even Flame Burst and Mind Burst would be workable if I play 4 Thought Scours, which also support a Gurmag Angler strategy?

The cards that care about copies in graveyard and Angler are a pretty big nonbo though