Mfw we encounter "friendly" or "noble savage" orcs

>mfw we encounter "friendly" or "noble savage" orcs.

Your land belongs to humanity, beasts!

Attached: 1519764403045.gif (500x500, 262K)

Your descendants will feel very guilty about it, and make orcs priviliged citizens.

Very well, you may claim our lands. But you must first take it from our corpses, for the victor of honorable battle is always virtuous.

But Mr.DeusVultGuy, if you go around rampaging and slaying all these people, then you are the orcs.

There is no latin in fantasy-lands, this meme is the most retarded.

Last I checked green skin, tusks, and a complete inability to forge civilization aside from writing angry doujins about raping elves are required to be an orc.

This will make your descendants feel even more guilty and apologetic, starting movements that will overthrow your current values, and curse your name, declaring everything you stood for to be evil.

High Gothic.

>mfw pious Catholic Orcs
What now, you heathen "crusader"?

Attached: dea11d81ceaabf500b4d2dd18c034b8c.jpg (640x965, 117K)

Nonsense. If one is willing to lower themselves to acting like an animal, they deserve to be treated like one n matter what they appear to be.

>There is no latin in fantasy-lands, this meme is the most retarded.
DEUS VULT means "gods will" it is a phrase dont be retarded

This could actually have been a fun thread if you held back on the gas a bit.

I am thankful my setting doesn't have anything as basic as inherently evil races. Your games sound boring, you sound boring, we already have this thread up.

Attached: Second Thought.gif (320x181, 1.02M)

>his orcs aren't roving nomads who can easily be convinced to go elsewhere, because the soil's better/trade's cheaper/guards are lazier in the next town over

What lands, crusader?

Attached: 1461745075660.jpg (724x900, 199K)

>This could actually have been a fun thread if you held back on the gas a bit.
I keep telling them, stick to REPLYING to threads. Whenever they make their own threads, they always get too excited and go full retard right out of the gate because they're afraid their fellow applesponges won't recognize the bait.

>wh40k is fantasy-lands
Don't be as retarded as this meme.

>applesponges
The is the dumbest, most forced goddamn meme I've seen in a while.

Watch out, we have an internet though guy here!

Attached: proud_stormfaggot.jpg (1024x683, 103K)

The fuck is an applesponge?

Someone who shitposts about politics on Veeky Forums. One of them just had his posts deleted from this thread.

aaaaaaand you fall

god that was easy

Okay, but again, what the fuck is an applesponge?

Who said he's a paladin?

I think it's somebody who shitposts about politics on Veeky Forums.

I've never seen the name before. Is this some sort of mod/janny chatroom meme I don't know about?

if hes not a paladin what gives him the right to sperg out about his god?

its a meaningless phrase that gets used exactly because of that, its a mockery of all of the retarded buzzwords

'Applesponge' means fuck all outside of a /pol/tard shitposter. It sounds stuoid and made up because it's supposed to sound that way in an odd, backhanded approach to mocking /pols/ many buzzwords. (Like 'Soyboy')
Personally I like the term because people bitch and moan about it.

He can't just be a warrior who really loves his god without needing holy infusion to do his job?

if he isnt a paladin or a cleric he isnt qualified to act as a representative of his god

If you actively enforce this class limitation on who can be religious you're doing something wrong.

So wait, is it a single person or a slut towards a group of people? If it's a slut, what is it even supposed to mean? Soyboy has a definitive explanation behind the insult, which is why it stuck so hard. Applesponge sounds like you're trying way too hard to force a meme.

Which I guess makes sense, as it sounds like it's a forced meme from the janny chatroom.

>if hes not a paladin what gives him the right to sperg out about his god?
>only the clerics and paladins are religious
>being this dull
You don't need to be a paladin to be pious.

he can be religious all he wants

but if he was a representative of his god he would be either a cleric or a paladin, as he is not -he is not a representative of his god, and therefore not qualified to decide what deus vult

As pointed out, 'Deus Vult' means 'God wills it's
Only a Paladin or high members of the clergy can declare actions in God's name.
A run of the mill warrior yelling it while not part of a declared holy war runs the risk of getting a "You're not affiliated with me!" smiting from the heavens.

This... was a little too real, user

How do you know he's not acting under orders of paladins or clerics?

Literally a bunch of retards tried to emulate /pol/ being retarded. Nothing more to dig into, user, it's pretty stupid.

okay, they fall

See He could be a faithful adherent that lacks holy powers. You're basically saying only priests are allowed to go to church or pray for someone.

I don't see how that affects him.

no, but only priests are allowed to call a crusade

Priests are the only ones who can declare a war or slaughter holy because that's their job. A warrior, no matter how pious, can declare when a fight is good and holy. If a fight was good and holy, there'd be Paladins yelling Deus Vult and then he could tell it too if he so pleases.

they're just ugly people at that point
plus, it's not like crusade era christians wouldn't fucking genocide modern day catholics or even Luher's Heresy day catholics

*can't declare when a fight is good and holy

He can be wrong about whether or not his god wills it. Also if your god smites you on the spot over every misuse of his name in less than righteous combat you have a huge problem.

Now if he musters an army and declares a holy war without any actual orders from on high he can expect some people above to be pretty pissed, so paladins showing up to his camp to kick his shit in seems reasonable. But it seems like it's just one dude going on a zealous murder rampage over a boring subversion of an old (often boring itself) cliche.

>it's just one dude going on a zealous murder rampage over a boring subversion of an old (often boring itself) cliche.
yes, and it makes as much sense as someone showing up in india and proclaiming that the British empire will rise again before declaring war

I mean some guy declared himself emperor of America. You gotta understand these aren't just anyone we're talking about: these are player characters.

He sounds like the Soldier from TF2, who decided to take on the damned Japs in WW2...twenty years too late.