How do you do polymorph powers in your setting? (assuming they exist in the first place)

how do you do polymorph powers in your setting? (assuming they exist in the first place)
I go full NANOMACHINES

Attached: qhcgbuzvjupz.png (800x841, 277K)

What did I tell you?
back to faggot

What is your obsession with this character?

Typically, polymorph includes some aspects of the person's appearance and personality both when transformed and when not transformed. As such, someone who can turn into a pig is probably overweight in human form, or may have a habit such as a raven's preening instinct in human form.

Victims of a polymorph curse tend to retain some aspect of the transformation they've had in the past.

Polymorpher also have spiritual connections to their animal form as well; magic that specifically targets their alternate form may be able to influence their human form as well to a small degree. Ritual spells that require a lock of hair may be able to target someone if you have a part of them from their animal form or if you have a generic target like a horse's skull for a humanoid centuar transformer person for example.

I tend to prefer it if people who can transform into animals only have one, maximum of 2-3 other forms.

Edd, I know you love chickens but keep it to Veeky Forums.

The fuck is with this faggot and spamming that character here? How many good threads have you killed.

Make a Fae thread one more time, I dare you, I fucking double dare you.

I don't mind. At least she's cute.

Drink cyanide in your setting

Autistically.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 7.30.20 PM.png (659x445, 118K)

that's pretty nice. do you have more of those?

I'm saving this

she's cute, unlike you

Why do I keep running into you?

Attached: 1521126270611.jpg (400x400, 25K)

because we use the same board

Does:
"*roar* what did she mean by this" ring any bells?

yup. got me

Mages can turn things into other things quite easily
But the more general you are with what you're changing, or the more rare the material you're changing something into, the harder the spell. Powerful mages can transmute people straight to water, air, or various materials like iron and gold. This is how you make a Insanity Steel: You turn someone to iron, the you melt them, then you cast Power Word Pain on the molten metal. It should start screaming, with each bubble forming a small mouth to do so from. Cast it until you run out of spell slots. Then, cool the metal, and it should be darker, spotted, and infused with the power to inflict unimaginable pain.

that's fucking metal

STANDO POWA

Attached: 1521656384568.jpg (604x655, 135K)

Sounds more like torture metal, I assume fucking metal is something else.

It's basically the same, but using Power Word: Orgasm (or Sympathetic Vibrations) instead.