Your turn. This should be easy to win, right user-kun?

Your turn. This should be easy to win, right user-kun?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 989K)

what the fuck

Eh im too tired has something to do with putting the glider ont he menace pirate and removing one of their flyers with captivating crew or contract killing no idea dont care

1) -3 Vraska, kill Kopala. Pay GR to do this, and create a Treasure. You have RRBBB# remaining, where # is any color of mana.
2) Contract Killing the Headwater Sentries, pay BBBRR, create two Treasures. You have ### remaining.
3) Hijack (###) the Jade Guardian, which can then swing for lethal over the non-flying Shaper Apprentice.

Good puzzle, user!

1. Play Fathom Fleet Captain, tap 2 lands. Play Cobbled Wings and equip on FFC, giving you 2 mana left. Then use Vraska to kill One with the Wind, gaining a treasure. Then play Hijack on your Fathom Fleet Captain and swing to win.

Ez

Jade Guardian has Hexproof

Isn't Fathom Fleet only 2 power, leaving your opponent alive at 1?

Ah hell, you're right. I didn't catch that on first pass.

Fell Flagship gives a +1/0

Man, I'm slipping. My fault for not keeping up on standard, I guess.

There is not a single card in this puzzle which is played in standard apart from Vraska and Lannery storm.

Attached: Huatli-Puzzle.gif (1280x720, 401K)

Standard being recent sets. I'm just Commander trash.

- vraska on one with the wind
play fathom fleet captain
hijack fathom fleet captain
cobbled wings equip to fathom fleet
attack

dual shot raptor and bellowing putting +1 on bellowing.
then if you huatli - bellowing and sun-crowned and tap otepec to give deathgorge haste and exile dual shot you're still short 1 damage.
play deathgorge scavenger exiling raptor hatchling
savage stomp bellowing onto token put +1 to bellowing

>then if you huatli - bellowing and sun-crowned
YOU DIED
Also Savage is a sorcery.

im a lil high, I mixed that one up in the middle
dual shot raptor and bellowing putting +1 on bellowing.
play deathgorge scavenger exiling raptor hatchling
savage stomp bellowing onto token put +1 to bellowing
then if you huatli - bellowing and sun-crowned and tap otepec to give deathgorge haste and exile dual shot you're still short 1 damage.

It's not a solution

Without reading the thread:

Use Vraska’s -3 to destroy One with the Wind and get a Treasure. Play Fathom Fleet Captain, and Cobbled Wings. Equip Cobbled Wings to Fathom Fleet Captain using the mana from the Treasure. Cast Hijack on the Fathom Fleet Captain to give it haste. Swing for lethal, since Father Fleet Captain is a 3/1 from Fell Flagship and because it has Meance can’t be blocked since they only have one flyer.

Did I get it?

Bellowing enrage only goes on other creatures, not bellowing itself.

If any of you are interested in the answer for this one:
1. Savage stomp with Aegisaur, fighting with Hatchling, making Otepec 2/3 and Aegisaur 4/5 (1 Forest, 2 Moutnains, 1 Plains).
2. Play Deathgorge (tap 1 plain and forest), exile Hatchling in grave, gain 2 life (2 Mountains left).
3. Huatli -2 to deal damage to 3/3 token and Hunters, bringing you down to 1 life, and the opponent’s creatures can’t block.
4. Play Swashbuckling on your Deathgorge making it 5/4, no mana left.

5. Swing and use Deathgorge’s ability to exile Savage Stomp from your grave, making it a 6/5. 6/5 Deathgorge, 4/5 Aegisaur, and 2/3 Otepec Huntsmaster for win.

>Play Deathgorge Scavenger using GW or GG
>In response to Scavenger’s etb Cast Dual Shot, targeting Aegisaur and Raptor Hatchling.
>Hatchling dies, making it a valid target for Scavenger’s Ability gaining you 2 life putting you up to 4 life
>Aegisaur’s ability resolves, making Huntmaster a 2/3 and Scavenger a 4/3
>-2 Huatli, Targeting the Raptor Token and Sun-Crowned Hunters
>Hunters deals 3 Damage to you, putting you at 1
>Use your remaining two mana to cast Swashbuckle on Scavenger, making it a 6/5
>Swing with team
>Resolve Scavenger’s attack trigger exiling Dual Shot making it a 7/6

3 Damage from Aegisaur, 2 Damage from Huntmaster, and 7 Damage from Scavenger kills the opponent.

It’s nearly 1:30am, and I’m headed to bed, but I think these two both check out.

Doesn't work, since you need a valid target for Deathgorger's ability *before* it goes on the stack.