Want throw 500$ of savings, close the notebook and check for my lambo in 2018 Q3/4:

Want throw 500$ of savings, close the notebook and check for my lambo in 2018 Q3/4:

XRP 100$
ETH 100$
XLM 100$
BCH 100$
ENG 100$

amirite?

you're looking at maybe 30 grand

Yep, no lambo with that kind of money

>all from ENG

Just remember to get that shit into a wallet not on an exchange

literally no point in going xrp with that little money, and probably no point in eth either

should probably just all in on one shit coin and pray to god for a x100

Yes yes, I'm thinking about gain something like 5000$ and use it for play with minor shitcoins... I'm poorfag for now

Why is that important?

OMFG

JUST PUMP N DUMP, FUCK HOLDING A WEEK FOR 3X

discord DOT gg/4jXzErh

just passed 108k members

NEXT PUMP IN 15 MINUTES

Yes user, your advice is good for who can play with his wallet... for now unfortunately I can't

XRP sure
ETH no
XLM yes
BCH no
ENG looks fine if bouth a few days ago you will make it

No, I' haven't time and sincerely I don't like this shit

>falling for the diversify meme
lol

You would have maybe $900 then if the market has not crashed by then

why not ETH and BCH user?

Shit portfolio. Here's my tip: stay two steps ahead of Veeky Forums if you want to make it with that kind of investment. Being with Veeky Forums will give you gains but only a Lamborghini at most. And being behind biz will make you just one step above normies. It'll only help you in paying that education loan

too big and wont have big gains.
BCH is a gian shit coint that is manipulated all the time.
ETH is fine but better pick some shit token and put your money there it will make more.

XRP and ETH are coins that are so big already that it's virtually unthinkable they'll double in price any time soon. with a small portfolio, you're better off trying to "gamble" on coins with a potential big upside, ETH is guaranteed slow gains and Ripple is probably going to hover around its current price for a while. Ripple price is pretty unpredictable, but for Ripple to double in price would be unprecedented because of how big its market cap is already.

This is all assuming you don't think $500 is a lot of money and don't care about making it big. If you just wanna casually glide to $800-1000 by late summer, that portfolio sounds fine

FF2SpKx

really good pump and dump group join up

rephrase because confusing: I'm assuming you don't think $500 is a lot of money and want to exponentially increase it

DBG seriously

So, how you would replace BCH and ETH in my porfolio?

XRP is jewcoin, and jew never lose

im looking in CVC atm looks good
was gona say OMG but its gooing up atm
NEO is just chink ETH if that is what you want and is cheep

ICX (hold until feb) is all but guaranteed free money
STORM, hidden gem on cryptopia
OMG is a very good long term choice with more upside than bch/eth/xrp
XLM is at a low right now, can just get more of that instead