Realistically, what car do you drive or plan on driving thanks to cryptocurrency?

Realistically, what car do you drive or plan on driving thanks to cryptocurrency?

I'd like a Mulsanne, but realistically I'm looking at an E400 coupe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Already own a nice E90 BMW and i plan to keep it.

i dont gave a shit about cars! fucking plebs...i want my own mansion

BMW, i don't need much.
lambo is for niggers.

>he buys depreciating assets

Cobra

Driving this when i had 10k
Still driving this and now i have 500k

what do expect from brainlets! i hate cryton because it so fucking easy that even brainlet can make it

I want a 911 GTR3, Jaguar F-TYPE, or an Aston Martin.

But realistically I'll keep my '14 Mazda 3 S hatchback because buying a $60k+ car is retarded and the most nigger thing you can do with newly acquired money.

Once you're a multi millionaire and have set yourself up for the rest of your life then maybe you can start acting like a dumbass nigger.

What's your diet like?

I'm planning to buy this, maybe in spring.

One day.

I'm fine with car I have. If I make it i just want to buy a house and save the rest for living expenses. don't give a shit about fancy cars or whatever.

I want a Shelby GT350

A shitty old Volkswagen Golf so nobody knows that i have lots of cash

Already bought with part of my gains.

Who do you think you are, mrbeast?

FF2SpKx

New pump and dump discord join up

literally who
just took an image from Google

A Honda since I don't need a fancy car to inflate my ego/self worth.

this one is nice

Currently driving an infiniti g37. If I make a milli I'll still be driving my G37. Maybe I'll get a new set of wheels and snow tires but that's about it. I literally have no debts or anything else to spend my extra money on

Ditto. I'll take my old VW thank you very much desu.

Gonna keep driving my subaru forester until the wheels fall off. Then I'll probably buy another and do the same

>would rather drive a shitty honda than a Nissan GTR.
I know some of you guys hail from /r9k/ but jesus christ if you have the money why not get a nice car, its fun to go fast.

Im a volvo man cos of family values then an audi r8 v10 for my weekend warrior

I dont even have a license. Too much mucking around to get one in this country

the same ford fiesta as today

I'll probably keep taking the bus after I make it
A car is such a shitty investment
Might get a mini bus though, for transporting my shit around

all of them
this is what motivates me, i want to play Gran Turismo IRL

>Gran Autismo
This is the future.

lmfao plastic chink cars

mustang

Tricked out Geo Metro

im a simple man, should be around $30k to buy then ill throw another $5-10k into it and be happy

Porsche 911 in black, but will wait until 30m

I HONE

I unironically want to buy the new Civic for those need for speed underground aesthetics. I'm cashing out 20k as soon as I hit 100k to buy it.

I plan on buying corvette for me and the wife.

Then a 4 door Maserati.

Good choice, the RS200 is an incredible car that no one knows about

>Me
>pic related
not too expensive really, but my favourite car so ill put the gorillions into making it nice

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Always the all blue Subaru WTX

Think looks awesome, and I'll through in like 15k to tune it up and we street racing!!

WRX***

I keep my shitbox. A car is more than something flashy, it is a part of you. I'll drive it until I'm literally a millionaire.

mazda Miata from the 90s with pop up head lights, I'll spend maybe 2-5k max and have a cool looking car, I don't plan on showboating or getting a fancy car if I make it big or increase my living expenses let the niggers burn up their money. might even just get a crown vict. at most I'd get a dodge challenger.

thats actaully a nice ride, why not put money into keeping it running? maybe even do it up a bit if you are gonna keep it

Gimme a Porsche dadi

I love it, most comfy car ever. It's been my family vacation car since I was a little kid and I've been driving it since I was 16. Has very low miles and is in pristine condition, I wax it every year and I just replaced the exhaust and brake lines.

I wish the Astro was still in production. It is the perfect mix of casual driver and utility vehicle. Soccer mom mini vans just can't compete.

1989 R31 Skyline Silhouette Svd Gts2

already got it lined up to buy next month for 12k
completely unmodified

comfy, box master race, wind tunnels destroyed car aesthetics.

nice ride, just dump money into modding it

Currently I drive my STI, after moon missions, probably my STI. Don't need no shit lambo, if I wanted a lambo, I'd buy an audi

this

i was gonna get a standard R31 but figured i should go with something i wont wanna pour money into making it worth having

Thanks, I've already got new, much wider wheels and I've lowered it, along with some intakes. I'll probably end up wrapping or repainting it. A new exhaust doesn't make it sound much better, as the stock exhaust already sounds great imo

Already bought myself a G(ains) Class Mercedes

1984 Honda Accord

JZX100

Not gonna lie, flashy cars is a sure sign of lower-class niggers getting rich.

Gonna buy pic related to get me from A to B. And a lake-side house in some rich neighborhood. Better be the understated rich kid than everyone trying to fuck me over for my coins.

Gonna spend my money touring the world and spending the winter in Thailand or banging Japanese girls.

same, plan to keep my car, but I do want to modify it with moar powr. 2.5l boxer engines can be tuned quite a bit.

Accurate

car i drive: 2005 toyota corolla
>makes $110k in profits on crypto so far

-future speculation-

>makes $1.2M in profits on crypto

>flashy cars is a sure sign of lower-class niggers getting rich
there's a slang term for this: "nigger rich"

you see pics of niggers holding $1200 in 20's on facebook? nigger rich.

you see niggers with $12,000 leased rims on a 1980 buick that is broken down in the middle of the road? nigger rich.

you see niggers with gold chains and new jawduhns but they're eating burger kang every day? nigger rich.

you see a fat ugly autist in a souped-up sports car? nigger rich.

A 2017 Toyota Corolla

Lamborghini Miura or Toyota 2000GT
Both awesome and they keep their value

Miura..lulz

I dont care how much you make, you wont be able to afford a 2000GT

I'll just mod my '10 Grand Caravan. I don't need a new car.

Yeah, a fucking Miura
Going Lambo but without being a nigger

>Going Lambo but without being a nigger
i have news for you... new money buying a lambo is almost peak niggardom

I know, but a man can dream