Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2128: Sexy Ship Fucktoy Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread:

Attached: 1415327512620 (1).jpg (1920x2160, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/58036887/#58041557
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/58036887/#58041659
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/58036887/#58041253
youtube.com/watch?v=AmOzHNc2dBw
ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_White_Gohan
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/56455748/#56460527
cinemablend.com/new/Dragonball-Evolution-2-Confirmed-Chinese-Conspiracy-Blame-13465.html
geekoutpost.com/dragon-ball-evolution-sequel-announced-cast-revealed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Stephen's dead

R I P

Oh yeah, absolutely. I liked writing my Jumper as a straight up villain, until recent changes made me realise it's no longer feasible. I mean, that jump was right before Light of Terra. I wanted it to scream "this shit is why my Jumper's an irredeemable ass" right before...well, the the quasi-redemption arc.

Anyway, it's a little bit of A and B. In the cosmology of Wheel of Time, there's a figure called The Dragon Reborn who is a single reincarnated male channeler designated by the creator god of that world to lead the forces of good against those of his evil counterpart. By his nature, the Dragon is fated to both destroy and save the world. The relevant part of this is: That he can potentially overpower and restrain the evil god in the right circumstances. The restrain part is important here, because free will ceases to exist without the evil god, and it's why he didn't kill him in canon.

Due to my Jumper's past experiences with malefic deities, he was 1. outraged at the idea of something this important being left to chance and 2. thought free will was a bad joke. So he cut out the middleman, committed many war crimes (most of which involved robot midgets) in order to empower his forces by terrifying the Darkfriends' and not only destroyed the evil god to end free will but also devoured it with powerful necromancy after shredding it with it's own power as Rand could have done in the books' canon ending.

Because he was, in all sincerity, operating on the ((logic)) of "This god is the source of evil, which is the source of free will. Therefore, erasing free will and devouring it so I will carry it's essence away from this world is a good thing, and I can use it's destructive power to slay or dominate other beings like it"

A lot has changed in my chain because of jumps having recent updates, which changed so much a lot of my Jumper's villainy no longer makes any sense and is basically retconned. But I want to think this didn't.

>She had leaflets slipped to everyone.
They certainly were fairly commonplace. The anime did however put quite a bit of emphasis on it with Issei however, but it seems like the anime dropped the ball here with excessive emphasis and misleading scenes.
>Who are you going to think is the target?
That is a very good point. I didn't consider that.
>she was not desperate at the start of the series
Eh, I'l take your word for it.
>Remember Gasper?
Does anyone? Poor lad.
>Except she didn't know he had worth.
Yeah, another way the anime dropped the ball as pointed out by an user earlier.
It seems like it would be worth my time reading the light novels. Is there a good place to read them online?
>Good thing the theory isn't right, then.
At this point I am reasonably convinced that the anime was unintentionally misleading. It's a pity because that false impression is what stalled my watching the anime. I kept on anticipating the sordid details coming out and Issei getting his heart crushed by this manipulative she-demon. I just couldn't appreciate the little moments with that notion looming over things. I'm actually rather glad it seems to be wrong. I might actually be able to enjoy the anime now.

Now that is interesting. Thank you for sharing that, user.

Best Edition

Attached: Ryou-ouki.jpg (980x1364, 305K)

Yes, but not without complications. Imagine her shock when she looked down at her own not-quite-dead body. Imagine her surprise when she looked down at her new one. Imagine her confusion when I explained what that stone slab she'd been on was for.

Thanks, X-Men Movies!

Attached: Hakutaku15.png (290x307, 43K)

Sorry for not answering your question user. Adviser would have been based off of sun tzu and other generals

Attached: 1521650277020.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Could someone point me to a perk that would allow my body to adapt to any situation safely? I want to start an interdimensional brothel with races from all across the multiverse and I need to sample the wares with each new species.

Attached: 1521196832527.jpg (2550x2148, 387K)

>It seems like it would be worth my time reading the light novels. Is there a good place to read them online?
The only translation I know of is the baka-tsuki one, which isn't great. I mean, it's serviceable, but it feels pretty clunky at times.

X-men Movies has a power for that based on Darwin.

Adaptability from JLU

Better than nothing. Thank, user.

Become the Ultimate Life form

>adapt to any situation safely

Well it depends on what you-

>interdimensional brothel

Oh. Karma Chameleon from GUNNM, the Benefactor perks from EVO: Search for Eden and Quantum Evolution from Worm should work handily.

Hey guys, Freyr again.

I'm currently working on the D-Frag Jump, but I felt that before I post the first work in progress I'd like to turn the floor to you guys. What sort of content would you like to see in this jump? Certain things from the setting? Throw some ideas at me and we'll see what comes.

Attached: mudamudamudamudamuda.gif (510x282, 173K)

Shin godzilla has what you need to go all the way.

Please wait until we hit 300 posts before you post fetish shit.

So, jumpers, have you ever majorly changed a setting by introducing technology that's minor from your perspective? I was thumbing through my copy of Progenitor, and it struck me how big a deal just ZRI glass and superdiodes are. And those are pretty minor things, just glass with no refractive index and super high-efficiency LEDs, but the fact that they're cheap to make and introduced in the mid-70s causes some huge technological revolutions. You ever done that? Introduce not some huge conceptually-complete technology but just some minor widgets that the natives can take and run with?

Sorry friend, I do not know anything about it, but I wish you luck all the same.

Attached: Virtual Hug Monika.gif (600x428, 2.3M)

I'm looking for the best of the best, Jumpers. Which is the very best:
Charisma perk?
Strength perk?
Speed perk?
Magic booster?
Intelligence perk?
Learning booster?
Durability perk?
Companion?
Or any other option you think is the best at what it does.

No.

Speaking of which is OOT done yet? I thought I saw it somewhere.

Attached: 1521496183141.jpg (634x900, 75K)

Please stop being a little bitch about sexy ladies.

I just slave them all together with scaling perks (I've got a list of them somewhere around here), then use Ant Man from SimAnt to let me use the strength of my largest form at any size and become a galaxy-swallowing Nastika in Kubera.

>scaling perks (I've got a list of them somewhere around here)
Can I see them?

dunno much but best of success and don't skip on meals

If I can find it, sure.

The best perk for soul protection is the one from ghost rider that makes it so your soul does not exist as far as anyone attacking can tell.

>thighs and ass
>fetish shit

Get laid already.

Thank you.

I'm not sure. Think this is the latest one though.

Attached: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.pdf (PDF, 238K)

I can never go to that gauntlet.

Attached: adb.png (959x835, 1005K)

Thanks user.

Posting one last time. If there's no issues I'll throw it on the Drive in a few hours.

Attached: Etrian Odyssey 5 - Beyond the Myth.pdf (PDF, 6.07M)

I know what you mean.

> goto Mass Effect
> introduce energy-based weapons
> this changes the course of the entire game
> everyone acts like I'm some kind of supergenius
> jumper is the greatest scientist of their age
> I just copy/pasted some shit I got from Star Wars
ok.

Attached: radoggost.jpg (599x602, 96K)

This is probably been asked before, but is there a list of perks, items, powers, and races/backgrounds that are a must have if you want to become an AI?

Attached: Killbotfull_939.jpg (330x247, 65K)

What would I need to yoink/rescue Isha from Nurgle?

Wasn't there a character that could suck the luck out if people? I'd like a perk for that of I'm not misremembering

Attached: neco-alone.png (4759x4738, 945K)

A couple magic swords forged by a blacksmith gods, apparently. At least, that's the new lore on how the half-aborted Ynnead and his elven followers are going to totally beat Slaanesh

Tech in Mass Effect is kinda weird aint it? I mean you can feasibly blame the reapers for all that but still.

I think it was the "start a brothel and fuck everything."

Isn't that based on a card game or something?

It's especially weird because they had energy weapons in the first game. That was one of the ammo upgrades you could apply, it turned your gun into a particle beam weapon. Then they cut that from the second and third games, and pretended it never existed. At least omnigel still gets jokes made about it.

I saw a theory that ynnead is a Slaan puppet. That seems to make more sense than what ever it is GW actually seem to be planning

Thanks you two, appreciate the thought.

Yep, that's Hata Takafudou. Currently her luck sucking in the capstone of the 'Drop-In' origin which also includes characters who aren't part of a specific faction and thus can't have entire perklines devoted to them.

...not at all? Unless I'm really, really, missing out on something D-Frag has always been a manga turned anime about a guy in a Game Creation Club.

Attached: lucksuccker.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Star Wars blasters are plasma weapons, they already have those in Mass Effect and shields are fairly good at blocking them.

Superlasers are a thing you know?

I want to believe one of the subtlest effects of Reaper indoctrination is an aversion to energy weapons. Because the COLLECTORS have particle beam weapons, the Protheans themselves made beam weapons to solve supply chain issues after their empire was destabilised, and not only do the Reapers' main weapons look like beams but one of their handheld ones fires mini-black holes theorised to tear apart strong nuclear forces.

Implying the Reapers consider their mastery of beam weapons to be vital to maintaining a tech advantage over other species.

Yeah, it's what I'd be expecting to if it wasn't for the generally more optimistic shift GW seems to be going for these days.

Superlasers are particle beam weapons. Nothing with "laser" in its title in Star Wars is actually a laser, as far as I know. But okay, particle beams. Those can be blocked by kinetic barriers, but they have a harder time with it. Not going to be a huge game changer, but could tip the scales in some engagements.

Question for Ancilla, or whoever is making the Black Ops jump. Given how the setting for each game is years apart (First game is during the Vietnam War, Second is in the 2020s (I think), and the third is during the 2060s), plus how the themes and technologies are different between each game, how is the Jump gonna be structured? Or are you gonna make one jump for each?

Plus, the third game may or may not just be the dying dream of the Protag, which doesn't help

>Thanks you two, appreciate the thought.

If that setting has locations, vehicles, weapons and/or armor import options would be neat

Weren't you going to do something with Captain N?

Was I?...what was I gonna do with it? I earnestly don't remember.

Attached: 1497112102597.jpg (824x719, 75K)

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/58036887/#58041557

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/58036887/#58041659

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/58036887/#58041253

There's also the Glitch power from generic Creepy Pasta,

I have an omega healing factor (at least) and two sharingan/rinnegan eyes.

If i rip them out, they should regrow instantly with the sharingan/rinnegan intact....soo can i just start giving away my special eyes like free candy in the Naruto universe?

Attached: Kakashi's Sharingone.gif (320x180, 763K)

Just out of curiosity, why is another 300 cp? I mean, spess pirates and spess police are only 100 cp, which is a fairly standard price. But then you have another which is 300.

I don't get it. Is it some combination of 'samus always wins' and 'ancient birb technology'?

Thanks user

Attached: giphy.gif (500x275, 264K)

>YOU GET A SHARINGAN! AND YOU GET A RINNEGAN! AND YOU GET A SHARINNEGAN! SPECIAL EYES FOR EVERYBODY!

You can, but whether you should is another matter entirely. All it takes is an opposing village to learn of this, and then they know that if they kidnap you, they have infinite rinnegan.

>Charisma perk?
Probably Perfect Communication Skills. Near-perfect communication skills and the ability to apply them to anything you can communicate with. Barring that, LoL has something to link charisma to strength.

>Magic booster?
Holy Hexes from Konasuba improves your base all-around, multipliers exist in NieR Gestalt and Soul Eater for improvement beyond your base.

>Intelligence perk?
The Human capstone from Marvel Magic puts you on the level of Doom, as is the perk-line from the main DC jump. Other than that, Fight Harder and Smarter from Green Lantern animated and Body of Mind from Smite each link it to your strength in different ways.

>Learning booster?
Human capstone from Marvel Magic. Failing that, Halo Covenant and Fate GO have perks to improve your learning rate the more you learn. Training Takes Time from Saints Row and loadsamone is also great.

>Strength perk?
>Speed perk?
>Durability perk?
One of the Monster capstones from Weakness of Beatrice links all three of these with your mana capacity, Tachibana Traits from Majikoi does the same when boosted. Even so, Cosmos from Saint Seiya or Speedforce Unity from Kingdom Come would likely put you beyond anything those can give you until you're destroying galaxies. They're both pretty absurd at the upper levels for all physical stats. And of course, Barbadium Body from God of Highschool gives durability that scales with your power.

>Companion?
Arguable.

I rolled on the Wheel of Arbitrary Pricing to account for the free birb tech, discounts, and the free genetics boost, and the fact you're the second of an otherwise very unique individual. I'm not against bumping it down to 200, though.

Attached: 1511418102268.jpg (666x632, 61K)

>All it takes is an opposing village to learn of this, and then they know that if they kidnap you, they have infinite rinnegan.
Perfect.
I was looking for an easy excuse for ninja genocide

Go to Nechronica and get Organ Donor. It gives a 100% chance to have others accept your grafts, just so you can guarantee the results.

The reapers beam weapons are actually supposed to be super accelerated streams of molten metal, which seems like they would be just as if not more effective than typical beam weapons.

Also aren't plasma and particle weapons supposed to be way stronger than lasers and other pure energy weapons? Both in theory and in conventional sci-fi?

Attached: tumblr_m1xt748eTl1qmrixbo3_1280.jpg (1280x1726, 482K)

Oh, thanks!
Never heard of that. What's Nechronia about?

Madara barely loses against all ninja villages combined, and that was only due to shenanigans. And you're saying you want the Allied Shinobi Forces to be weaker?

There's really no need. Eyes in Naruto are plug'n'play. It would be weird if they DIDN'T automatically work.

Not them, but I think it was something with Companions and Glitch? Let me look through the archives.

We have DB, DBZ, DBaf, DBM and soon DBS

Will we ever have the Gohan Blanco setting?

youtube.com/watch?v=AmOzHNc2dBw

Attached: NANDATO.jpg (1137x640, 43K)

Post apocalyptic science zombie lolis.
Its a japanese tabletop rpg.

The best Charisma Perk in the chain is probably Mephistopheles from Dies Irae.
The Best Strength Perk is probably one of the Saiyan or Kryptonian options throughout the chain, also Saints from Saint Seiya.
Speed Perks, I'd say Speedforce Unity in Kingdom Come.
Magic Booster, varies. I don't think there's a single best, except maybe I Cheat or Maker of Magic if they count because you can change the rules of the system to suit your needs.
Intelligence perks, the best off the top of my head are all in Overlord.
Learning Boosters are all shit-tier compared to Medaka Sue.
Durability, probably being a Saint in Saint Seiya

You're already buffing and dropping prices on Literally Everything Else, so may as well.

ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_White_Gohan

>Wheel of Arbitrary Pricing
Banned for disclosing jumpmaker secrets

Attached: Sea Shanty.jpg (500x363, 58K)

>Intelligence perk?
Inventor from Futurama and Genius from Rick and Morty. They're basically toon force intelligence.

>And you're saying you want the Allied Shinobi Forces to be weaker?
Less canon fodder, more chosen ninjas turned saiyan, with high end regeneration and the Sharingan/Rinnegan

If Dragon Ball Legends has enough original content in it, maybe we could get a jump for that.

I'd argue that there's an equal amount of discounts all around, but birb tech actually is better than most everything else in the setting.

Also dat macguffin item. Love it almost as much as Part of a Whole.

200 cp would be nice though.

Found it:
>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/56455748/#56460527

You lie.

Oh yeah, I know that. I just figured it was there idea of how to make a beam weapon...hit harder? I've never understood the point of a molten metal weapon for a faction that strives for efficiency, so I figure they're basically the lightsabers of Mass Effect.

And yes. To be fair, this is somewhat reflected in the game; the Reaper Blackstar in the 3rd game and the Cerberus Blackstorm in the 2nd game wreck pretty much whatever you fire at, unless it's a boss or has maxed out shields, armor AND health.

The Joe Capo canon Gohan is signicantly stronger than Legends. His powerlevel is caconically infinity times infinity divided by infinity times zero.

There is also that other version that is cursed or the other live action ones from china or korea

Attached: DBE.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Are you the fag shitposting about dbs?

Maybe also add a Bald guy companion and a "Game Creation" club that follows you and attracts all sorts of unique individuals.

>Evolution
Fuck you. I had literally forgotten that existed,

Good news they are making a part 2.

>Fuck you. I had literally forgotten that existed,
Sorry user

Attached: DBTMB.png (640x480, 463K)

Fake and gay.
FAKE AND GAY I SAY.

Nooooo!

Make it up to me by making a jump for it so I can kill them all.

YOU LIE!

>making a jump for it so I can kill them all.
If unclaimed it will be made, its on the list now

DBE will come!

cinemablend.com/new/Dragonball-Evolution-2-Confirmed-Chinese-Conspiracy-Blame-13465.html

geekoutpost.com/dragon-ball-evolution-sequel-announced-cast-revealed/

C H I N A ' S M E N T A L M I D G E T S

>His powerlevel is caconically infinity times infinity divided by infinity times zero.
That's hella low though! That's /ZERO/.

>1.0: Made canon companions cheaper, lowered price for purchasing Django and Sabata as a duo and removed its discount, but is now a free option for The Third Child.
>The Treadmill awaits.

Since I haven't updated this jump in years and have no real desire to visit Lunar Knights' stuff, I'm going to call it done. It feels weird looking back at this.

Attached: Boktai 1.0.pdf (PDF, 146K)

It's like they already know its going to be bad, so are trying to turn it into a meme.

Attached: pjimage-17-600x338.jpg (600x338, 38K)

It would help if your first link didn't say *8 YEARS AGO*

How do you justify others being able to replicate energy weapons? As far as we can tell, they're impossible to produce reliably. Even the Reapers just take Mass Acceleration to the extreme

So what? We have people siyting on jumps for 4 years. Movies take a while to make.

Could you update the DBZ jump at some point in the future to add a filler toggle. It has a movie toggle, but not a filler one. Oddly, the TFS toggle refers to the Garlic Jr. saga being skipped, although that's filler and shouldn't normally happen anyway.