Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Memorizing Maiden Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF(embed)
Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Attached: Mimic27.png (1000x1500, 444K)

Attached: Mimic28.png (1000x1500, 465K)

This thread is a mimic!

Attached: 1495100616484.gif (130x142, 7K)

Prove it by getting in that chest so we know if it's a mimic then

Attached: Mimic Chan.png (640x675, 317K)

We need more mimics. Many more.

Mimic Princess is clearly best girl, and totally won't eat you. At least as you keep feeding other princesses to her, but they're not the best girl, so why'd you need them anyway?
If you feed her enough, she might even split into another mimic, giving you more waifus! There are literally no downsides.

Attached: 1502164886833.png (1000x1500, 509K)

New thread changelogs: Loot drop from killing mimics has been doubled untill this week end. Good luck!

I thought mimic was more intelligent because she previously ate a princess and assumed a human like form

I'll kill the mimics that won't obey me and feed their loot to mimic princess and the others so that her love grows for me. Great idea Vel

She is actually 3 mimics in one

Attached: Mimic2.png (500x283, 90K)

I thought she was one mimic

She's been mentioned by Gats to be actually three mimics (hair, body and dress) since gen 1, and did appear without the dress mimic in art of one of the bonus rewards, and the version 4 card in states it outright.
Apparently Towergirls mimics have some form of hive-mind going on, where multiple mimics can combine and act as a single being.

Attached: Mimic_Princess_10.jpg (450x600, 24K)

You have also to kill her for four times her loot. No exceptions. Also she wants meat not coins. That's Dragon Princess 1

Well I won't kill her but I'll use the money to buy meat and feed her Kobolds and goblins since they breed the fastest and Mimic will be able to evolve from itty bitty mimic titties to big fat mimic tats,

Attached: Mimic Queen.png (1456x1434, 439K)

I dont much appreciate all the Gobo bullying I saw last thread

Attached: 1444017410484.png (242x364, 73K)

Gobbo is old and busted. Mimic is the new hotness.

I like Goblin too, actually. Sh'es another one of my favorites.

Attached: 1492708058197.jpg (640x463, 97K)

It's very profitable for you brumus and it makes goblins worth more. Just keep pumping out goblins and then sell them to the mimics for a great deal that will seem like a steal.

Can anyone tell me what this kind of animation is called? I'd like to try it out.

Attached: 1521305146959.gif (205x408, 166K)

Damn I had no idea

Attached: MimicRiding.png (1000x1000, 34K)

Kinetic animation.

Neat

Attached: Surpise.png (600x450, 11K)

Attached: MimicPrincss.gif (434x461, 23K)

I would be interested to see DP1 animated like that.

>Evesor is blessing us with more mimic

What a time to be alive

Attached: Mimic15.png (1600x1200, 415K)

That animation was done quite some time ago. I think Eversor did animated versions of all gen 1 princesses.

Attached: MimicPrincess 1516.png (1214x680, 373K)

I know and I was talking about the Chest and mimic rodeo

What if...
>Ballroom Dancing with Mimic Princess in a room of mimicries where the very furniture, floor, walls, ceiling, and even the chandelier are your audience

>Worrying that your next step may end up being a meal to a mimic floor tile
NOPE

I've searched around for a while and the only thing I've found is 'kinetic typography.' I can't find another example of a character being animated this way.

Attached: Pastiemimic.png (750x750, 12K)

Quads of the blessed mimic mancer

Mimic becoming even more of best girl

Attached: Mimic3.png (928x751, 306K)

It kind of just looks like a Spine animation to me. Lots of sprite chunks tweening and moving.

Thanks, it reminded me of Darkest Dungeon so I looked up how that was done and turns out the guy did it in Spine.

Spine reminds me of those old paper cutouts kids played with for holidays and such. Like, a bunch of pieces of paper held together by "joints" that were just buttons, allowing it to move in a 2D manner. Really freaky.

Maple from LoZ

Attached: Maple.png (434x461, 6K)

Maple is awesome. One of her cons should be "tendency to crash into people"

-steals your stuff after crashes

Haha i imagine she’ll be easy to write for

Well considering the way she speaks I would say shes pretty intelligent enough.

>Just keep pumping out goblins and then sell them to the mimics for a great deal that will seem like a steal.
And just like that peace was forged between the two kingdoms and they lived happily ever after. The end.

Nice I can't wait for the chart to be finished.

Ruto would be easy to.
+Want's you to carry her
-Want's you to carry her

What if we took a Classic Mimic, and painted a monster's face on it? Would that make it more convincing?

>Adventurer finds a chest that is painted to look like a mimic
>"Nah, that's totally a ruse."
>Mimic takes a bite out of the tricked adventurer
Genius, insanity, or otherwise?

Insanity and geniusness can go hand in hand with each other so....both?

Attached: IJC.gif (434x461, 28K)

Attached: Snootsnoot.png (434x461, 5K)

Freya was to good for this world.

>Main Delicacy:Delicious Candy
I now want a pic of mimic princess running with a tubular artifact.

Attached: ebc.jpg (263x1600, 66K)

Side Princess Discussion #21
Goop Princess

She's cute! Her design makes me think of if you took Human Princess and melted her, what with the same color scheme and all. Her pros and cons make her sound just as cute as she looks too.

pH Balancer is sort of a strange one to put in. Unless you're a chemist, why would you even need this? Universal Adhesive is much more useful, though the suggested use for it is equally strange. I get it's probably a joke, but... why?

Goop Mask is a very useful Lust Bonus as well. Sort of turns you into Oingo from JoJo Part 3, since if it's a mask I don't imagine it could change the rest of your body. People would probably still buy it, but don't try to predict the future anytime soon.

I'd let Goop Princess engulf me anytime, though I hope that's not how she eats. Changing form is also a good one, since she can be literally whatever you want! I wonder if she can change color too. Just don't criticize her apparently, and really, it's not like you could do much better.

She's very cute! I might take her, even if her tech is kind of shitty. What can you expect from a sentient blob anyway? She's got a high love, easy to raise her lust, and a useful bonus at the end too. Solid choice all around.

Attached: gloop.jpg (345x599, 44K)

When did that show up in Ben10? Or is it just fanart.

Fan art. Goop is an alien from a show but there's only ever been Ben's green one

>Soon enough I'll be able to use LoZ pictures to bump the thread as well as Megaman and Warhammer

What a time to be alive

Hopefully a few Monster Hunter ones as well.

Busy couple of days but glad to see so much love for one of the best girls. Best choice for a special two page combo.

Mimic seems much more intelligent in this version, actually able to narrate. Her human form is really good looking too.

There seems to be some text lightly colored on the right half of human mimic's description but it is too faded for me to tell what it is saying or if it is just a copy of mimic mimic's page.

The Gallant Horserider also seems to be covering up some text as well with his image.

From the Busty Maid and the fact that Mimic is made of three parts, it seems she is open to hareming. I am going to remain in denial though and keep my headcannon where she is a single mimic

Most of the companions follow the same trend but the fact that they come with two versions helps everything remain interesting.

Good that the wonder chest and theater masks remain close to same and while there is no choker anymore the dagger is a neat lore thing.

Kul-Ozhum is neat, and the fact that there is a Mimic Tower in Towergirls where towers are so important is awesome and not something I had considered before.

Mimic Princess turned out really nice. 10/10 would get eaten again.

Attached: Mimic Princess 24.jpg (800x702, 143K)

I hope you mean relevant OC images related to towergirls, and not just random images from the original series that are being parodied.

Also its a national emergency that I only have found 26 images of Mimic Princess to save whereas I have 95 Kobolds

Attached: Mimic Princess 17.png (2000x1695, 731K)

To be fair, Kobold is the Shimakaze of Towergirls. That is, the cute lewd girl that is basically the face of the series. Mimic is just one of those that happen to be there, and only exists as a meme most of the time. Poor Mimic, not getting proper love.

>There seems to be some text lightly colored on the right half of human mimic's description but it is too faded for me to tell what it is saying or if it is just a copy of mimic mimic's page.
The text reads
There's nothing wrong and suspicious about this princess. How dare you doubt her. She's the best thing you've ever seen in your life. Where do your loyalties lies, peasant?
Are you a traitor of the kingdom? My god. May Kul-Ohzum devour your soul. It is what you deserve. May Kul-Ohzum live forever.

Remove a couple negatives and she would be great.

Even with them, the girl thinking she is above you but breaking down and being unable to resit being lewd anyways is kind of hot but would get annoying over time.

It seems like she keeps the mind reading limited to kinky stuff so might not be bad.

Lust bonus is meh. It does not seem like she is wearing the Veil unless its that thing on her back instead of a veil like Succubus has.

Her costume seems to be a "The fifth element" reference but I dont actually know the plot, just the costume's look.

She seems nice for having lots of women around but not really good as a main girl in a harem. Nice to set her up as the maid or other help around the ship.

Thanks.

I think it might need to be more readable in official version

We do have those gens in the works, with Megaman only missing it's boss chart and I think the completed companion sheet.

>Mimic seems much more intelligent in this version, actually able to narrate. Her human form is really good looking too.

Actually I think either gats or hetros came in to say that kul-ohzum is the one narrating and not mimic

Who’s the Hamakaze of Towergirls, then?

Attached: 84E7C89E-EEFB-4CAB-993C-884DDF4F6495.jpg (539x526, 55K)

Human princess

I don't do much Kancolle; gimme a rundown on Hamakaze in 20 words or less. Judging from her looks, I'd say Knight Princess, what with actually wearing full clothing, but I don't know.

She heckin shy and cute

My guess would be either Golem or Ghost.

You're right, she does seem more like golem

Attached: Mimic16.png (1325x2725, 704K)

Attached: Gomic.png (434x461, 5K)

Hide this monster quickly before Brumus mistakes her for a real Goblin!

Too late, I think Brumus was already eaten.

ill have you know im not so easily foo

Attached: Free gobo.png (284x262, 4K)

And Brumus was never heard from again.

Attached: 1464626192655.png (529x536, 45K)

It's just a suggestion but what about:
>13) Medli Queen of Fairies Valoo Phantom
>14) Cremia Romani Him (Them) Cow

So I just had two interesting ideas for possible side gens. Lord knows I don't have the artistic skill to make the sprites but I thought I'd share.

In the vain of gen 1 we could make a Disney themed one. And no we don't have to regulate ourselves to just the iconic princesses, we could adapt non-princess characters into princess characters, with the end of the chart dragon being Maleficent.

And in the style of gen 3, with characters and companions, we could do a pokemon themed one. The main "princesses" would be a select group of iconic trainers from the games across all the gens with their companion being a humanized version of their signature pokemon I.E. Cynthia and Garchomp. With its companion chart having more humans and humanized pokemon. And the lust gifts for the princesses could be items associated with them as well, like gym leaders giving out badges.

1. Fear the Mouse. Fear them.

And

2. I believe someone has plans/ideas for a more Pokemon centric one (Pokemon Princesses), but you are free to try and make your own gen.

Side Princess Discussion #23
Wasteland Princess

At this point, feel free to suggest what chart I should do next! I was thinking either Materria Expansion or /trash/'s. Wasteland Princess, however, is exactly what I expected and wanted from a Dune themed Princess. Good pros and cons, and very referential in the right ways.

Stillsuit seems helpful, but I can't help but wonder how much more effective it is than the spacesuit you're more than likely currently wearing. Maybe it's more durable or something, so enemies aren't as big a deal. Ornithopter is also useful, though substantially less so than Grey Princess's UFO. It can't fly in space, which is a big bummer in a sci fi universe, and probably doesn't have as much firepower either. I'd give it a pass.

For the lust bonus, THE SPICE MUST FLOW. That's all I've got.

Having Drinking be a fetish for someone living on a desert planet is hilarious, and fellatio is just another way to get some fluid in her I imagine. Having sand in pants is probably a turn off for everyone, so it feels just a tiny bit lazy there, but from how fun the rest of her card is I can hardly complain.

All it needed was a sandworm reference to be perfect, and unfortunately, it doesn't quite reach that point. Otherwise though, if you're into Dune or less radioactive apocalyptic scenario's, Wasteland Princess is a pickup for sure.

Attached: #notmyprincess.jpg (970x823, 122K)

Megaman chart next, maybe?

It looks like Velgarn mentioned that.

I think it could be headcanoned either way, both are cool stories.

I'd like to see Paintgirls done. I have not had the chance to look into it as much as I have wanted to so a one per day thing would really let me look them over.

Several good side gens to choose from.

As for Wasteland Princess, I am not very familiar with Dune so she was not very interesting to me.

Looking at her and seeing that her suit shows off her abs now and how skintight it might be is nice but I would like to see what she looks like more.

The bonuses are not really great to me either so I give her a pass

Though it's unfinished art-wise, consider hitting up 31vyk's gen. He had it mostly fleshed out in a pastebin that's linked in the tavern page in the OP, and any changes he's made so far on the cards were to shorten the amount of text so that it fit on the card.

Plus, it might bring him back to finish his cards. That'd be neat.

I need more towergirls memes.

Make 'em.

/trash/ may be interesting to see.

>It looks like Velgarn mentioned that.
If you take a look to the semi transparent text near her description in the Fake chart is obvious that she isn't talking but that there is someone else doing that.

Do the elder scrolls one! Can never have enough lusty arborian princesses!

Fuck autocorrect man. Argonian not arborian

Attached: Sagesword.png (434x461, 5K)

might and magic

work as one a villain's power can be undone

hey, this isn't total war...

Yet.

Man, i loved the haircut on this one!

Attached: Mimic5.png (1556x1282, 758K)

Imagine Mimic 1 and 2 out having a good time walking their mimic chests on a leash while the two chests are growling at each other.

Idk, looking at mimic 2, that is no chest.

You're right, it's a coinpurse.

Attached: TurtleGal.gif (434x461, 251K)

those eyes are freaking me out

Can you really call that a turtle?

It looks more like an alien plant pod lol.