/mgw/ - Monster Girl Worldbuilding and or Veeky Forums Monster Girl thread:

We talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them. Though we can all post pics and images and art of Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls and take about them. But bear in mind this is not KCs MGE canon to the letter. Seriously lads a lot of people have their ideas and they aren't all the same, we can all agree to disagree. Just remember to have fun.

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Dungeon World Monster Classes.
docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

So the new girl dropped, Papillion or the butterfly version of the greenworm.

Attached: 1521655792536.jpg (1057x1200, 519K)

Previous thread:

So I've been gone from these threads since I think the second one, how is the homebrew setting different from default monster girl encyclopedia canon?

Which homebrew setting? The one I’m working on is more expanding than different.

The last time I poked my head in people were trying to rework the setting in to something that were demonic energy/ corruption wasn't as powerful. I have no idea what has happened since then

We’ve lightly touched on our own races- giants, halflings, domovoi, Kaijuu, Collossi, some sci-fi races.

We have a rough map of the Order Mainlands and their surroundings.

We’ve rebalanced corruption so it can be walked back until a certain point, some of it can be warded off, or burned off.

The Order is HFY, but embraces or at least a tolerates monstergirls who are useful and convert. And we have a beuracratic inquisition. And they have a harpy postal services. Also airships.

We have Mormon styled harmless chaos cultists.

We have a variety of fallen empire Revivalists, the most notable of which is Miscaea a Nova Roma, though the biggest disagreement with that faction is how big it is.

We lightly touched on organized crime.

We have the Red Order, a terroristic society of serial killers with murder boners and smite bikers for everyone and everything.

Am I forgetting anything?

Depends on who you ask.
Leave now, user. It's different, sure... but as someone who loathes MGE, not necessarily better.

>The Order mainland is split into a northern Slavic/gothic styled region, and a southern classical/Southern European styled region, where the Order has its capital
>To the far north is where the demon Lord has her base, so far it's a blank blot on the map marked with HERE BE DEMONS
>Miscaea (or Misceus) a neighboring monster coexistence state trying to rebuild it's fallen empire (the Order lands used to be part of it)
>The sea of Knights is the dark edge on the sea with the sunken city of the dead, ghost ships, goth mermaids, and on the edge of it is the deep layer of chaos cultists sea witches
>The southern sea seperates the Order mainland from the desert continent, the land of exotic pelts filled with Brown monstergirls lies on the western coastline
>The southern coast includes rival merchant state factions, a pirate city based out of a shipwreck island, and a series of Amazon tropical islands.
>There's an island of wyvern riders, think of it something similar to Erlic's Melnibone, location yet to be discussed
>Desert Continent has Arabian Nights city-states, nomadic sand elves, Pharaonic ruins whose inhabitants are trying to rebuild their fallen empire and Apophis ruled states.
>The Great North is a subcontinent of Scandinavian/Northern European styled states, with Viking monstergirls and and emerging merchant guild
>Somewhere in between the frozen north and the mainland there are some Duchies/Principates ruled by Matriarchal Vampires, running a Bene Gesserit program to breed the ultimate hero (for their nefarious purposes)
>Zipangu and the Mist Lands off to the eastern sea
>Ruins dot the land, what wonders they may hide, some want a advanced precursor tech, others cyclopean ruins or arcane forgotten knowledge

Attached: Adler_von_Lübeck.jpg (1454x1663, 741K)

So, WHY can monstergirls only give birth to more monstergirls? I don't remember reading why this was.

Attached: 1521643566942.jpg (1024x753, 199K)

That’s me map!

By the way- it didn’t get much attention but how do the terms ‘Sea of Swords’ for the body of water between Zipangu and the Order Mainlands and the term ‘Sea of Silks’ for the body of water between Zipangu and the Mist Continent?

Also I think the Island of Draconia (tentative name) should be midway between the northern half of the Mainlands and the Great North.

Why do you hate MGE, user? It's a pretty okay world, specially for adventuring.

basically most forgoed the "eats semen" part and changed it to marital bonus and underaged b& loli

>We’ve lightly touched on our own races- giants, halflings, domovoi, Kaijuu, Collossi, some sci-fi races.
these are all proposals, and kaijuu and scifi moonpeople are dumb imho

because the current Demon Lord is a regular succubus who hijacked the system and rewrote monsters to her own vision of peace (ie, live and die for the D), problem is she's new at the job so the rewrite didn't work as intended, so monsters are only birthing females until someone solves this

So we have the order aligned mothgirl convent trying to deny their base instincts, but what about the same for orcs? I'm thinking a tribe of Orcesses that, instead of raiding for men and riches, have instead styled themselves into a chivalric order of Orcish Ladyknights that roam the lands righting wrongs (in their adorably simpleminded and straightforward way) and trying to woo husbands with tournaments that too often devolve into WWE style wrasslin'?

They're tolerated by the order since they operate on the fringes of human society and act as a buffer between border villages and the more violent and aggressive monstergirls and they do have an oddly successful track record of rooting out corruption aligned plots despite coming across as oafish and blunt.

Attached: 1445795952997.jpg (900x1186, 199K)

Okay so in MGE, when the gods programmed monsters as a thing, part of it was ‘monsters are superior to mankind’ as a means to create conflict, and perhaps ensure there are more monsters in the advent of rape babies.

Now the Demon Lord wants all women as monsters and all men as humans so everyone’s one race and in theory they’d be no conflict, so the only monsters born are women. However she was unable to change the part about ‘monsters are superior to humans’ so any sperm that’d result in a human boy gets rejected by the womb, resulting in female monsters being the only viable pregnancies. The Demon Lord is planning on fixing this when she gets the Chief God to stop cock-blocking her.

>how is the homebrew setting different from default monster girl encyclopedia canon?
The only difference is there's also """good""" monstergirls that make the whole central conflict meaningless. I'd honestly argue that MGE is a much better setting than Veeky Forums's mess of retarded, conflicting ideas

>Kaijuu, Collossi, some sci-fi races.
No one EVER agreed on these things, cunt. The sci-fi angle is fucking awful and if we're going to go there, why are airships suddenly fucking verboten when we have goddamn robots and spaceships?

>when we have goddamn robots and spaceships
because we don't?

It has been stated by Kencou Cross, the guy who created Monster Girl Encyclopedia. That initially, monster girls are only capable of giving birth to monster girl daughters after mating with their human husbands due to complications relating to magic.

But according to Kencou Cross, monster girls giving birth to male human sons will eventually happen. Thus there is no longer any fear or worries of humanity being outbred to extinction. As monster girls giving birth to human sons and monster girl daughters is officially canon.

Attached: Tritonia9.png (872x1211, 615K)

I would agree with that argument in a general sense. My fellow anons are earnest and enthusiastic, but damn you guys it's kinda sad how you pull the teeth out of some things and make others way to fluffy.

They are, but at least we accept that new races are allowed, nobody objected to the Domovoi.
I think there’s potential here. Though we are working from P’orcs.

Like I like the idea of this being a band of warriors trying to be good, despite not quite getting it. Maybe headed by an elder Paladin who wanted to redeem them, and had gotten mixed results.

>giants, halflings, domovoi, Kaijuu, Collossi
What's the difference between a giant and a collossi? Also we should have whalemaids

Attached: 221.jpg (900x1193, 204K)

>The only difference is there's also """good""" monstergirls
yeah, because those weren't there to begin with amirite?

Attached: 260_valkyrie_L.jpg (862x1200, 709K)

Fucking finally, fathers being the only parents able to enjoy their children was bullshit.

It's /ss/ incest time damn it

>‘Sea of Swords’
Perfect! And perhaps it can have a coastline full of sharp, jagged mountains that's known as the Sword Coast! And on the other side would be the realm of the dinosaur girls and cavemen that, since it's been forgotten by modern times, we could call it The Forgotten Realms!

Elaborate (the other guy is clearly a grumpy gus).

I think the central conflict is still there, if a bit on the back burner. Certain species especially demons and undead would still be permabanned.

>Though we are working from P’orcs.
Maybe they turn into greenskins when exposed to holy powers, kinda like a reversal of the corruption of elves most orcs are born from.

giants are like the precursors of cyclops (in my mind)
collossi are just fuckhuge golems, but making then 50ft tall is dumb like kaijuu girls

It's also KC canon that fathers DO fuck their daughters all the time, so that better be included too if we're going full KC

See

Leviathans? Would they be counted as dragons?

Giants are Demihuman, and are 7-10 feet. Proposed as having different cultures in the north and south, mostly peaceful but prized warriors.

Collossi are several story talk Golems built as war machines by precursors, mostly lost or deactivated. The girl is a central processing core within the Collossus.
There should be a monster adoption agency for lonely milfs.
You’re mocking me.

I've said before that I support the inclusion of scat and guro monsters for more or less this reason. I'm sure there's other fetishes we could bring in as well to similar effect.

>It's /ss/ incest time damn it
With how cock obsessed the monstergirls tend to be if there was a human child born to a monstergirl and human dad then I would be legitimately concerned about the child being raped by his mother.

Attached: __madame_shirley_one_piece_drawn_by_mak_kainemaru__sample-17270ace248cce011d0ec141af2a8e76.jpg (850x1142, 126K)

That could work- I’m a fan of corruption tiers.

I’m also a fan of turning a civilized lithe elf into a brutish orc Amazon girl, that is top tier corruption.

On that note- is there a good alternate term for orc that could be used for that?

>one user's opinion speaks for the entierty of the people in the threads

because Domovoi could be just an ofshoot subspecies of kikimoras, while kaijuugirls with another monster living inside their vagina copying the idea of sandworms is plain retarded

Attached: 1516832427656.jpg (534x403, 25K)

I think we shouldn’t make rules that forbid it, but we don’t really need to go into detail about it.
Monsters will physically reject any man who’s not their husband. The Demon Lord has a massive hard on for monogamy.

Oh I agree, the vagina house thing is super stupid, I just didn’t want to get in on that discussion. I’d say Kaijuu work like dragons, just that the monster form is fuckhuge.

I'm pretty sure monsters won't try and fuck you if you aren't giving off any spirit energy which doesn't happen until loosely around puberty

>Order aligned
Mothgirl Convent is a bunch of isolationist religious ascetics who only come out to proselytise and gather sociological data, they're not going "Woo, Order!".

Could you seal your spirit energy to make yourself unappealing to monster girls?

I think the tolerance rules for the Order and other religions was- acknowledge our gods as the best, and pay an extra tax, so they could still be tolerated by the Order.

If you go full Deus Vult with it, maybe.

I think there are some alchemy stuff you can put on to mislead monsters.

And monsters are less likely to go after you if you have another monstergirls scent on you.

I can see the sense in that, kaijuus just being an ofshoot aquatic dragon species

Ork? I'm sure there's plenty that could be dredged up from Tolkien or TES

Well some could be dragonish, others could be more octopus like, or gorilla like, etc. but same basic mechanics.

Would you really kill this?

Attached: 1464742687980.png (1200x1600, 1.7M)

That works for an in the now distinction but not much for in universe. Orsimer, or something similar?

It's certainly better for adventuring than this one Veeky Forums is making where everyone gets along and any conflicts that do arise are non-lethal

I dunno, I like it for in-universe too.
>"We're not orcs you dumb git, we're orks!"
And besides, MGE already has western styled high orcs.

Mechanically speaking why are non-lethal encounters bad?

Where? You have p’orcs and high p’orcs.

It removes stakes and makes it harder to get players invested when nothing is truly on the line.

If she was trying to rape or seduce me, yes. As fun as constant sex sounds I don't want to be turned into some husk of a man that can't think about anything but the next lovemaking session.

Attached: 202196.png (700x1000, 995K)

Where's the snout, brah?

Attached: HighOrc0.jpg (980x1200, 410K)

Hey you. Tell this guy why there are no stakes-

How would you incorporate FATAL into this setting? They seem perfect for each other.

Attached: unknown.png (182x107, 20K)

Kind of off-topic, but could yetis work as a playable humanoid race in a conventional TTRPG?

I don't think they rape in MGE. If anything they may hug you without your consent, but you are likely not going to care if the alternative is freezing to death.

>others could be more octopus like, or gorilla like, etc. but same basic mechanics.
aaand now you lost me forever

Attached: 1489187667848.gif (260x187, 100K)

She’s a boar rather than a pig, those horns are supposed to be tusks (where I know). Regular p’orc doesn’t have a snout either. Besides she still isn’t a delicious shade of green.

An in-depth description wouldn't have the right impact unless it was written by someone who was actually into it. I just picture them as being like the boomers from Left 4 Dead.

>There's only tension if there's lethality
>What are dramas without murder

Except they don't do that in Veeky Forums's setting, remember? Mindflayers don't even fpay minds anymore.

Reminder that KC is actually an okay guy and lots of anons exaggerate stuff about him

Attached: kc stuff.png (1194x1664, 108K)

Not this shit again. You can still do lots of things other then having sex. Like studying magic, or helping build fortifications for your town, or training in CCQ, or learning to draw, or cooking, or reading books.

Well cause not every kaijuu is dragonlike. Such as King Kong.

So you're going for a non-combat game? Then why are you using DW and WHFRP as the base?

The men definitely can, women and gays get fucked by corruption though

Wait you mean this setting wouldn't use FATAL's mechanics?

Run, user. Let go. Don't make a habit of coming here like I have.

ITT

Attached: mommy gf.jpg (600x381, 12K)

I'd slay it with my +3 ebon rod of mighty wallop

I thought mindflayers weren't a thing because anons couldn't understand that making something Eldritch wouldn't interact with humans.

Oh please, all the systems died fucking ages ago. This is here as a containment board and nothing else now.

He has good intentions and he's a nice guy but the monsters are still Mary Sues

user, there are monsters that specifically imprison you inside them with the purpose of constant, neverending sex. Hell, one of the battalions of the Demon Lord made up of fallen heroes never manages to get shit done because they're explicitly stated to always be having sex instead of battle.

>I don't think they rape in MGE
They definitely rape. It's not even an ambiguous thing either, there are quite a few (although not all) monstergirls that will rape you.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_nakamura_regura__sample-c5e74812442a7e8d2282c40eaf9d40a4.jpg (850x1200, 171K)

no user, what you want is a monstegirl version of Primal Rage, and I for one will not endorse that shit, away with you

Attached: donald.gif (500x374, 1005K)

I think we said the eldritch girls are go betweens for mortals and the abyss.

So you admit none of you are here to discuss traditional games then?

user, you are unknowingly continuing Veeky Forums's longstanding tradition of incorrectly using the term "mary sue"

Veeky Forums isn't really about traditional games outside a few generals though

It’s not even my thing, I’m just saying for those whose it is their thing, and for alpre perspective, why not have a King Kong Kaijuu girl?

I guess a better way of putting it is that KC is really biased towards the monsters and it comes across as annoying

Is there some silent majority of people who are down for making Monsters more evil and shit, and making demons actually a threat and stuff?
Because I don't remember anyone sticking up for Paladin user back when.

That's fair

Attached: shrug.jpg (501x266, 67K)

I'm here out of sheer fucking habit. There was some idea of doing so once, but that ship has long since fucking sailed.
There might be something to be salvaged from the setting talk, but it's few and far between.
Just last thread people bought up JRPG's. Because nobody here actually fucking plays TTRPGs.

Gays yeah, they better stay far away. For women it's a bit more vague, but I see it as how strong the personalty are influencing how much for a change there is. Like a women turning into a succubus will be much more sexual, but recognizable to the people that knew her before. But something like an JubJub will see some drastic changes.

You mean Sandworm? She makes it nice and cozy and will still let you out sometimes.

I want there to be more conflict but I don't want all monsters to be evil, maybe play up how morally wrong corruption is but then have the demon queen be well intentioned but too stubborn / stupid to acknowledge it

Well yeah. It is the Monster Girl Encyclopedia.

>You mean Sandworm?
That, and also the Will O' Wisps. Also the Dragongirl (although you're not entrapped within her so much as you're trapped within her lair, which could be quite /comfy/)

Attached: 1521632871191.jpg (1200x840, 634K)

Yeah but KC doesn't have to wank them as hard as he does

Or it would be better with the saying 'when all you have is an hammer, everything starts to look like a nail.'

Does she even fucking matter?
She made corruption. That's demons. Demons are doing all kinds of weird shit that's gonna result in an apocalyptic scenario if it isn't stopped. Road to hell and all that.
But her intentions don't matter, her desires don't matter, fighting demons does. This is why I get so confused when people get hung up on her intents or whatever: they don't fucking matter compared to the result of what's happening and trying to deal with that.

Yeah, also the whole using monsters as population control as dumb so I would retcon it that someone fed the main god that lie to spur conflict

What are Demons doing wrong?

She basically molds every monster girl to a certain degree in her image. The monster girls all take after her brand of pacifism for example

Technically the encyclopedia itself is not biased against monstergirls. The narrator scholar or whatever doesn't like them all that much.

Attached: actually.png (255x255, 80K)

I am but a humble onlooker, but does this setting have Mothgrills?

Attached: moth.jpg (540x461, 47K)

I think it's reasonable to have chaos monsters raping their way across the landscape and such.

Attached: 1502311005742.jpg (4096x1820, 625K)

You. You are the reason that there's no fucking conflict here.

Or make the gods the ultimate bad guys. I like the edge factor.
Yes.

Yes.

Attached: Mothman_0.jpg (798x1000, 366K)

But what are the Demons doing wrong?