3 . first thing you buy when you cash out

>inb4 hurr durr thinking he can cash out

1. Invested $2500 over the course of July-August, this year
2. $31,500 today, haven't pulled a single dollar out
3.A tesla

heh, last year* my bad still getting used to the new year

FF2SpKx
Join this discord for easy gainz

Bought $150 with of ETH in August 2016. Didn’t even look at it until the summer. Stupidly bought OMG at its ATH and still bagholding lol.
Now at 46k though.
>tfw spent over 50btc on drugs from 2014-2017
>didn’t save anything until everything mooned and I only had that ETH saved that I bought on a whim.
Was high as fuck on Coinbase and saw it for cheap so just threw a few bucks in without knowing anything about it.

$500 in november now at $7k, could've been at $20k+ if I didn't fuck up on a trade

>dont go all in boys

1. 300$ on 1st of September.
2. 5000$
3. Cruise for my parents and PS4 for my brother.

Started with £1900 about 2-3 months ago and im up to £12,800

Started with 2k EUR invested over the summer of 2017 (jun - aug), currently at 20k with around 10k already withdrawn.

1. started with $200
2. doubled in 1 day
3. probably a lambo in every colour this shit is too easy

1.7k on september
2.5k now, 2 eth on indaHash and 2.5 eth on telcoin
maybe a mustang gt
still learning

Down payment on a house

Nice bro we're following the same path, what have you got invested in?

Thats very nice of you! :)

god bless you, user
i hope you make gains this year

> 500$
> 6500$
> some old shitty ford and a switch, keeping my goals realistic

1. I started with $900 bucks about a month ago.

2. I'm at $5,100 today. Feel satisfied with my gains, but if I hadn't chased highs like a fucking n00b I'd probably have twice as much.

3.If I manage to make my 5k grow a few times over this year, I'm going to buy a modest parcel of land and build a little self sufficient cabin on it. Hell, I already have enough fiat saved to build the cabin... I'd just like a fat down payment for some land.

1) started with $900 mid december
2) up to $1.7k
3) not touching it until $100k, at which point I'll look at more stable investments. Fuck toys

$3k 10 days ago
$13k so far
Pay off my parents house

1. Invested $4400 total between July-September
2. Sitting at around $45500 right now
3. Planning on buying a cabin somewhere off in the middle of nowhere.

>3. Planning on buying a cabin somewhere off in the middle of nowhere

Nice plan user

worked at pizza hut for 3 years
save every paycheck
invest 25000 mid November
now 125000

BUYING A CONDO

fucking nice nigger

>1000€ 2 weeks ago + 1000€ yesterday
>4000€ portfolio
>house for parents

$11k AUD, 3 Dec 2017
$48k AUD as of now
Already have 2 properties and a high end car (not from crypto). I would love to buy a yacht of sorts, something like a regal or something. Also a jet ski, ausfags are big on their beaches and watercrafts

yeah mate get over here down under

$1k in November
$5.5k End of 2017 - could have been better if I didn't hold this much XMR
$8k Today (due to REQ, ADA and ENG)

1 - Started with 14 grand at the beginning of December

2 - Just under 50k now

3 - Probably buy my mom a car. (That's the cheapest thing on my purchase list)

3k in august
19k now

1. Started with $450 AUD in the middle of August, slowly pumped more fiat in until the middle of September, I probably invested around $1000 AUD total

2. Current portfolio value is $35,000 AUD

3. If I can get to 100K before the end of January, I'll cash out 15K and go on a holiday before I go back to University, otherwise I'm not cashing out until I can afford a house.

14k eur
30k eur gains rn
Need 10x more gains so I can buy a comfy house for my family

Same
If I ever make around 2mil I’m going to buy around 100-200 acres in Eastern Kentucky and live in a cabin (or trailer)

Invested $900 Dec. 6th
Hit $3000 yesterday.
Have to withdraw $1500 soon to pay for damages I made to a house from shooting a .22 in my backyard and the bullets ricocheting into their windows and roof

$0 in 2012
Maybe a house, not sure.

Top 5 in order of descending total value
COSS (Only put in a little over 1k, but it has more than 9x)
LINK
REQ (Only put in 350 but it has more than 10x)
OMG
LRC (Bought at 6 cents during China FUD)

How much do you need for cabin?

90k in july/august
fucked it up
only 600k now
kill me already, if i do not make at least 2 mio. this year i will do it myself

1) started with 7k july
2) 130k
3) house for my mum

1. Not sure but I started in April and have put in over 3000
2. My portfolio is currently 12k
3. Nothing unless I already have enough to retire

$900 like four days ago
$2800 now

I’m like two years away from cashing out - but mostly likely debt first. Nothing really fun

Started with 20k two years ago.
Pic related on how muchI have.
First thing I bought was expensive laser eye surgery. I have beyond 20/20 vision and it’s great. I don’t know what else to buy though.

1. $4.5k-5k over the course of a few months. In since mid October.
2. $32k because I fell for the hodl meme in my noob days and thought ark and neo was a good hold. Probably could be at $100k right now. Learnt from my mistakes, though.
3. Don't know yet. I'm not so materialistic. Just want to chill and not be a wagecuck till I die.

Wow - nice.

Way to hold man.

cashing out a couple g in february for new pc

A nice one? 500k bare minimum. Lakeview will probably run you at least twice that.

I've gone 10x in 5 months. If the entire cryptosphere don't get utterly Jew'd by Ripple, I bet I can do that twice more.

How did you triple on four days? Nothing has mooned that hard

1. nothing, just electricty back in december 2013 mining millions of dogecoin then forget about it till the big wake up in April/May 2017
2. more than 40k€
3. House in a neighboorhoor I could not afford without extra money ( goal is 100k crypto).

MEME !

>9k beginning of December
>30k now
Idk what I'll buy when I cash out. I'm generally a pretty frugal person, but this is just surreal. That's more than I made in the entirety of 2017 wage cucking full time in less than a month. What's fucked up is it wasn't even that hard, just see that x coin is down 30%, buy, price recovers, see that y coin is down 30%, buy, price recovers, rinse and repeat. I could legitimately be a multimillionaire before Q1 is over if this rate of growth continues. That's fucking terrifying.

1. $1500 (2 months of min wage slavery)
2. $14800
3. Buy my mom a new car to replace her 98 Camry and pay off some of my student debt (~220k once i graduate, I'm medfag/bioengineer).

$3k AUD June 2017
$10k cashed out, $16k in holdings
Omega Speedmaster

1.3k over a month
sitting at 7k today
tesla baby!

1. $1000 last week of November
2. $12000 so far
3. First purchase will likely be a new (used) motorcycle or a repair to my car. After that, who knows? I'll probably put 70% into an RRSP/TFSA or other safe investments for my retirement. Laser eye surgery is also on the table, as is going back to school.

1. Secret
2. Secret
3. Why would I want to convert back to inferior currency?

Started with 5k in April, gradually put in more over the next 5 months, probably 40k total (put almost all my spare cash into crypto)
1.1 Million now
Mostly want to reinvest it into something else after cashing out, but a couple arcade cabinets would be cool

$120 3 weeks ago
at $4.700 now

Oct 2017

cashed in all together 700€ till Dez.

Now I have 1500€

$300

Currently at around $2200

S Class AMG Coupe

nice!

Assuming this isn't one giant larp-fest, how the fuck are you all doing this?

I've put in $16.5k so far and my portfolio is "only" worth $43k at the moment - just over double. And yet people are talking about 10x, 20x their original investment. Maybe my mistake was investing a large amount in BTC at the end of summer, rather than alts which seemed to have mooned.

;_;

1. $22,000
2. $140,000
3. Some real property to lease, make crypto/blockchain a field of specialization in my law practice, take a short 2-3 year mini retirement since my home currency stretches way farther than dollars.

1. 500 USD on 12/26
2. +1000 USD on 1/4
3. Debt repayment from a dark past.

how much for surgery?

1. Nothing, just barely got out of debt this year
2. $0.31, bought 1 Link on New Years' because I could
3. Nothing, I'm never letting my savings dip again

Honest answer? BTC is great for long-term hedging, but it's a mature coin. Everything in the top are high marketcap coins that won't 10x as easily as something around the 150-200 rank. You don't have to day trade, but you do have to be willing to put in a bit of work researching what new coins are working on interesting projects, and trust that their team will come through.

REQ was a great coin to get in on while it was 5 cents. It's still going to go much higher, but that next 20x is going to come much slower than the first.

Put in a total of 2000 since Dec 25th, at 3130 as if right now

Started second of December 2017 with 3,5k first thing was, I lost 1000 because of panic sells. I'm at 29.xxxk now rate me bitch

Also check my digits

$2k usd
$3.7m usd
got an RV so i can nomad until i find a place i like

do you go all in on the -30% shitcoin?

1. 4k-6k Jun-Oct, can't remember specifically
2. 30k
3. Pay off parents' houses and brothers apartment. After that probably going to get a VW Kleinbus/Transporter, build it into a mobile home and travel a bunch

Yeah, I think I see now that the low mcap coins are probably the ones worth looking at, at least for short-term gains.

No interest in day trading. I think I'll keep putting small amounts into BTC and look at putting higher amounts into some of the other coins like XRB, TRX etc.

This is true. I kept most of my money in BTC and ETH. Both did great this year, but if I had bought and held more low cap coins in April I'd probably have made way more.

started with 4.2k in november
now at 9.2k
going to buy a house when i cash out with 100k

1. $1,500 in March
2. $110,000
3. Hookers.

got one thing to say about that portfolio

S O L I D

gj bro

Parents mortgage

$800 on November 12th
Currently at $7600 and I've only put in another $200 since Nov
Pay off my car and mortgage. Then a nice vacation. Will need around $100k for all that.

started a week ago with $7k aud and now at $18k, $5k of which is riding on a tiny coin i bought in at very low and has now x20'd for me

500€ on december 24th
2200€ now
lambo

At first yes, but I recently started splitting it up between two or three different ones. Since none of them moon at the same time I can sell what is for more promising coins. It's less gains because I'm not going all in, but I think I'll make up for it by missing out on fewer opportunities than if I was all in.

.0845 BTC total from June to September 2017,
2.5271 BTC now,
Pay off debt and get a new car.

>£500 8 days ago
>at £2150 now
>rhinoplasty :^)

$18 K
$136 K

> 100% Digibyte ;)

Car :D:D

Started with 20€, 5 days ago
Got 87€ now.
Will pay my debts and invest more, obviously

how did you start? do you read charts or buy the shilled memes here?

I can't tell who is larping and who is not.

1. C$75
2. C$500
3. Looking to pay my tuition for the 2017-2018 year

1. $160
2. $8500
3. Startup Cash

I think FUN did

1. $100 in btc $100 in ripple
2. At like $400 ish
3. Idk. I'm scared as fuck desu that I won't be able to get any of it out. Also don't know if I should hold onto this shit or not. Crytpo is stressing me out

>$400
>$5100
>I'm gonna buy my life back and start my own business. $250,000 or more if the bull stays running.

1- 23,000
2- ~260,000
3- no clue, I think I’m going to travel a little bit more

>€300 three weeks ago
>€1400
>Probably a decent PC and a bunch of records
I'm not cashing out anytime soon

1. 4k in May
2. 80k
3. will withdraw 10k€ at 100k to renovate my appt and 2k for tattoos

1'200
21'000

Cash out 35k when I have 40k so I can stop looking for a job for 2 years (got spare cash too) and travel 1 year with gf and try to get back to 40k with the 5k left.

$3500 in April, cashed out $5,000 in June as had big family issues pop up, left with $63,000 to play with as of right now.
Will pay off my mortgage and student loans to get one step further from (((their))) control.

1. 5K early december.
2. 21k, holding req till its $100.
3. House, Tesla, holiday.

1. $450 last December
2. $317
3. A house

... i started with 7k in december 2016
only at 360k

never had a moon mission fuck.

-> 30k

i invested 300 dollars over the course of just this december, thats when i started. IOTA, REQ, LINK, and FUN

i'm now at 680 at the time of this posting