Sup senpai! Heard you're planning a campaign? I'm Chad and I wanna play a big-ass centaur fighter! Here's a pic!

>Sup senpai! Heard you're planning a campaign? I'm Chad and I wanna play a big-ass centaur fighter! Here's a pic!
What do you do?

Attached: 2e8fc38d591e9f85aab01d30dff307dc-d4x43xr.jpg (1000x825, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GKyhJ7MN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Planescape so you have to play a bariaur instead.

Attached: race_bariaur.jpg (569x299, 57K)

You're stuck as just a Centaur until you hit your 4th level. At 5th, you can take fighter.

Til then, have fun!

Sorry Chad, there are no centaurs in L5R or Earthdawn. You'll have to find another GM to play that character in. You could play an asskicking Orc Cavalryman in my upcoming Earthdawn game if you still want to play an cavalry themed character, they even have dinosaur/rhinos that you can ride.

C-come on now Chad-kun, you don't have to call me senpai, we're past that already!

Well since the current game we're doing is based (in part) on the Shining Force series, I'll allow it, but, your class is not fighter, your class is Cavalry.

They exist in TES but they're basically feral monsters. Probably related to Bosmer and Wild Hunt fuckery. I expect you to be bloodthirsty and prone to wild urges and have a weakness for heavy drinking. So essentially you're going to be playing every other character thats ever lived, but with a horse butt.

Wanna play centaur? Sure, they exist in my setting. About that "big-ass"... roll your characteristics first, then we'll talk.

Pic aside, I like centaurs. Always wanted to one in DW as a barbarian, fits nicely.

Wait, there are centaurs in the elder scrolls?

They were in Daggerfall. Supposedly they have some system of Ancestor Worship that the Council of Arteum claimed to have been quite similar to their own

Attached: Centaur.jpg (300x326, 16K)

Yeah sure you can join my Shining Force campaign, just have a seat

So you're in the castle with Virgin's elf...

Attached: kate.jpg (748x815, 502K)

How does she fly a plane, Chad?

Answer me that.

How the hell does she fly a plane?

Aw, sick, I love those games! Thanks, senpai! Hope I can find a Pegasus Wing-that'd be so awesome.

>Implying Chad would ever play anything but a male human fighter
>Implying it still won't be the best character you've ever seen

>Implying Chad couldn't play a fucking amazing female centaur
It's like you don't even know the guy, user.

The Chad in my group played a bard and was lovely.

Then his wife went crazy, took his kid, filed for divorce and moved to another state. Chad has lost his joy.

You no longer need to find the Pegasus wing for that, the Pegasus wing is now a 'use this to fly to your last save point' item.

You gain wings at the level 20 promotion, and all 4 of the possible level 20 promotions have wings.

fuck off chad go back to your 9 different girlfriends, healthy habits and normal, fit, clean friends
no one here likes you or your constant friendly accepting attitude or all the actually very good advice you try to give all the time
go have a good time and not get aids because you know about the dangers of unprotected sex, you shitstick

Sure thing, just make "bad-ass centaur fighter" your high concept. What regularly gets your character into trouble and how does she know the other characters?

>Yes, though I'd have to run it by the rest of the group
>I think I can already get a pretty good feel for her personality given the image, but how would you describe her?

On an out of character note, the kiss this tattooed on her ass is kinda hilarious in an over-the-top way

Attached: 1458343633290.png (642x327, 111K)

You're just jealous that OP's horsewaifu has a better ass than you

Well, that's what happens when you marry, folks.

>he doesn't like centaurs

Attached: 1499211172740.png (1122x1033, 38K)

>Musclegirl fighter
>Great mix of thicc and stronk
>That attitude
>That ass
>That "kiss this" tattoo
Chad's hitting me in fetish places I didn't know I had

If a centaur goes to an inn and tries to rent a room, would it need any special considerations?

Extra pillows and cushions, so the fort is large enough to fit them.

After the notorious incident whereupon a floundering innkeep offered a stable out back to a centaur looking for room and board, most innkeeps who like their intestines inside their body simply have a bed pushed against the wall, and offer a surplus of pillows and blankets should a centaur wish to acquire a room.

Of course not, he's a snekfag.

That's a cute image

fuck you guys for reminding me how much I miss Shining Force

What a faggot.
This is how I Centaur.

Attached: HImeno.jpg (663x712, 225K)

"Sorry Chad, in my setting we only have patrician tier dryadtaurs."

Attached: Cartoon_Lunara_Spray.gif (256x256, 66K)

I would kiss that centaurs ass...

Whenever I see a hot-blooded Centaur lady, I always imagine how hot it would be to see her get fucked by something bigger than her. Like having sex with a dragon in their dragon form, or getting used by a Giant.

Is that weird?

Yes, a centaur will perfectly complement my Greek mythology inspired FATAL game. Welcome to the group!

I'm sure, but I'm not sure if it's actually much weirder than being attracted to a woman with a horse for a butt in the first place.

Doesn't Warcraft have centaurs, though?

Yeah, but they're not fun. The most interesting thing I could come up with them is something Mongol-like. Also they're not cute

Attached: heroes_of_the_storm_pixel_art__lunara_by_flux1946-da09xee.gif (800x600, 20K)

Same
And I don't even normally like horsebutt

Centaurs have always seemed super tame to me as far as weird fetishes go

Well, it's been around for a couple thousand years, it's not quite late-breaking news.

Fair enough

Himeno is cute!!!

So centaurs are normally pretty big, with their horse bodies being horse sized, leaving them significantly taller than a man.
What if instead they were man-sized? Imagine a halfling on top of a pony.

Attached: May.jpg (246x276, 25K)

>Ayyo sup broseph the lads already rolled up their dragon and naga girls, we can get right in after smashing brewskis at the gym

If this creature somehow legitimately appeared in front of me in real life and offered me the chance to do anything I want with the upper-half in exchange for fucking her lower-half... I'd decline for sure but definitely be conflicted afterwards, lol.

>What if instead they were man-sized? Imagine a halfling on top of a pony.

Attached: ha'pony.jpg (1193x1539, 274K)

>in exchange for fucking her lower-half
>Considering this a con
also
>Implying a girl like that would ask if she wanted to fuck you

Yes exactly
Haha, that's funny, but ha'ponies need to be halfling sized and thus fucking small in this idea I have
Saved

>size is 4-5 feet tall

It's a horse ass bruh. Just not appealing in any sense (I don't even find horses aesthetically appealing in the first place).

Sorry user, I was just making an example, I had not taken the character's likely personality as a relevant factor

Hmm that's a good point.

I'm running Delta Green, the other players would(rightfully) do everything in their power to kill your character and destroy it's corpse.

>It's a horse ass bruh. Just not appealing in any sense
Truth be told, it's the same here, it's just the xenophillia talking as to why that's a good thing

>I had not taken the character's likely personality as a relevant factor
I'll admit now that I'm thinking about it, the logistics of a snu snu centaur are somewhat worrying

>Delta green centaur
I'm worried but curious

Well I get the xenophilia, but that makes me want to fuck things like a Gardevoir, not a horse butt... If the art style was different I could like a specific drawing (and I often do), still wouldn't want it IRL. Stuff has to be smooth and aesthetically pleasing.

She'd have to be very careful...

Btw if I write in separate lines like we both did here, do I need to use the spoiler code in each? Or can I just open it and applies until I close it, wherever that is?

Honestly, I’d rather watch a Centaur get fucked than fuck one myself. Call me a voyeur, but watching something big and sweaty go at it with those huge proportions is fascinating, like how it must feel to watch Godzilla fight a monster. Only with penises and jiggling tits.

You only need to separate them if you want each piece to be revealed individually. If you're fine with the entire bit being revealed at once, you only need a single spoiler tag surrounding it.

Same.

Wouldn't that crush her? Better give her a male centaur since a human dick won't satisfy her.

Yep. Mongol-like and so asshole Cenarius disowned them. Then they proceeded, along with the Quillboars, to make life difficult for everyone in Kalimdor. That is until the Orcs arrived and tore them a new one after they teamed up with the Tauren (who clearly had enough of horses and razor beasts).

Not if the giant or dragon is being smart about it, though the dragon might chafe her back. As long as they aren’t laying on her she should be fine.

Human dicks would satisfy a Centaur just fine, given the tremendous vaginal flexibility of a horse (they can construct their walls to the size of a dime.) My thing is you’ve got this person that *can* fuck the big monsters, so why not explore that?

One to cover both is fine

Eh, I like femdom and size difference too much to really get into that, unless it's me caught in the middle

See above, dichotomy of size + dominant female is what appeals to me

I agree actually, but I don't think for the same reasons, haha. I wanna see hot drawn girls fuck, even in such exotic scenarios, but I wouldn't want to fuck one myself for reasons stated before. The fascination and "big, sweaty thing" factor, not so much (although I kinda get it).

I see, thanks. Comparing my previous post to shows me the difference in practice.

I like how the discussion about "how to fuck a very large and physically strong female being" quickly turns to "quick, find something bigger and more dominant to fuck her".

Why are we so misogynistic, bros?

I get you. I'm a zoophiliac who is legit sexual attracted to horses but the fact that horses can't give consent kills that. Making it a centaur means I can fuck glorious mare pussy and ass all I want guilt-free.

If you're serious about the zoophiliac part, please do indeed never try it IRL since it would just be harm for the poor animals. Thank you indeed for knowing that.

But yeah, a Centaur sounds literally perfect for you, then! May your sexual fantasy somehow, someway come true one day.

We’re doing an undead campaign, but if you’re cool with being a skeletal/zombie centaur warrior we can talk to the DM and work out some parts to make it happen. He’s a cool guy and very noob-friendly.

>I'm worried but curious
No rules for it obviously, but it's clearly not human so it's going to be liquidated.

I love horses enough to not want to harm them. I'm a horse lover, not a horse rapist.

>to the size of a dime
Ah. A new day, a new page in the book of life's knowledge.

But you gotta not harm all animals, tho. :O
Except for, like, ticks and shit.
Question: If you got a female horse aroused/in heat and ready for the D, then slipped the D in without the horse being aware that it is you and not a male horse, without the female horse ever realizing... Is that still rape?

I'm sure I've been told that deception involving getting a human to consent to sex with a particular partner and then tricking them into unknowingly having sex with a different partner who they did not consent to having sex with instead is rape, so I'd be willing to speculate your scenario is rape too by the same standards.

>he doesn't play in the best setting of all: Equestria

Attached: Laughing Heavy.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Of course, I was taking a piss mate.
So let's just hope for them Centaurs becoming real...

My most shameful desire...

Attached: ohno.jpg (481x448, 56K)

I have run 6 campaigns set in Equestria. I think I'd be up for another one with interested anons.

I could give you some things I've made that would help you, I think, if you're really interested in doing this. I made some stuff for that sort of thing at one point.

Sure, thanks user.

Made a thing, hope you like it
>Be youngish adventuring mage
>Your traveling companion is a tall, powerful amazon of a warrior because of course she is
>You know the type, loud, boisterous, carries herself with a mix of eager pride and a total lack of shame leaving her to show her muscles and curves off to the world, and drinks as much as a horse every chance she gets
>Probably because she is one
>Or rather half of one, that woman's an absolute beast of a centaur, a veritable wall of muscle and metal, big enough you don't even come up to her withers
>All things considered she is pretty nice and easy to get along with though
>Just don't ask her to carry your things or give you a ride
>She does have some annoying quirks though
>For instance, in or out of combat she always, ALWAYS takes the lead
>It's a mixed blessing really
>On one hand her proud and exotic nature has brought many a quests your way and she's always the first to meet the enemy, you can count the number of times something's gotten past her without getting trampled under her hooves on one hand
>On the other hand you've gotten kicked out of a LOT of towns because she didn't take being told to room at the stable well and her immense size means makes it hard to maneuver around her, particular in narrow dungeon corridors, leaving you spending the majority of your time adventuring with nothing to do but stare right at the tattoo on her ass telling everyone right where they can plant their lips
>The two of you turn a corner in one of said tunnels as you find yourself wondering how she even got it to show up on fur for the thousandth time
>You would ask, but you just know she'd just crack a joke about you staring at her ass then tease you about it for weeks
>With an exasperated sigh you look around, for something, anything other than your companion's rear
1/3

>Nothing, just blank stone walls and horse butt
>It's ...not the worst view you tells yourself as your gaze settle once more on her cheeks, watching the oddly hypnotic way the muscles bend and flex, it's an oddly pleasant sight
>You quickly remind yourself it's only cause of what the horse half is attached to and try your best to think of her perfectly sculpted abs or massive, bountiful tits instead of her sexy ass
>....
>You let out a small groan as you realize what just went through your mind and cover your eyes in exasperation as you wonder where your life is heading
>Leaving you to barely miss her smirk as she glances back at you and the ever present clopping of her hooves stopping
>You do manage to open your eyes just in the nick of time to run face first into her buns much to her amusement
>"Took you long enough" she chortles, leaning back ever so slightly, pressing herself into you, "Even if you needed a little push"
>"What's the matter?" she asks teasingly when you back away sputtering, "You've been staring at it for so long I figured you'd like the chance to see it up close and personal"
>Your denial earns you a snort and a hoof stomp, "Oh please, I've seen the way you look at my ass on these long delves, you can't keep your eyes off of me, hells you're so far gone these days you won't answer when I call" she points out as you deny everyword
2/3

It is, the logic follows animals can't consent, due to power/intelligence imbalance and whatnot

>The two of you go back and forth, your shouts echoing through the dungeon until finally she fires back with "Come on, just give it a great big kiss and admit you like it" as she takes a step back giving you another face full of horse ass
>You try to back off only for her to keep the pressure up, "Just a little kiss" she teases giving her hips a light wiggle
>Before you know it she has you pinned against the wall and is lightly grinding herself against you, "Kiss it!" she orders ignoring your muffled protest
>You pound your fists on her muscular rump for a solid minute, trying to ignore the growing tightness in your pants before you give in, pucker up, and press your face between her buns
>She freezes as she feels your lips brush across her hole, and for a moment you wonder if she actually wasn't expecting this, at least until she starts moving again
>There's no more teasing in her words, but the husky tone that replaces it is enough to break something within you and you find yourself planting another and another

>She still wont let you ride her
>But she's ridden you nearly every night after that

3/3
pastebin.com/GKyhJ7MN
Thus ends my horrible horse butt fic, I'm sorry for making it
Turned out longer than I intended

Not gonna lie user, this is pretty sweet.

Attached: 1372276143751.jpg (1712x1605, 204K)

Sadly the stuff I made was on the other computer, not this one, which means what I can contribute is very minimal. One thing I did see in the series was, it wasn't very serious and there were very few actual villains. So here are the tidbits I can remember.

About 25000 years in equestria's future, the day of darkness happens, the sun goes out, permanently, the moon is enchanted to give meager light, and the world goes through a very extreme dark age.

The world was created by two beings, Transcendent Light and Endless Harmony. Celestia has met both of them at least one time, but during that meeting they were forms of light, and didn't take physical shapes.

The history of equestria is extremely long, over 8000 years of history.

There is a dark and terrible place called the red maze, which is a connection between the surface world and the underground of solfuro, The chrysalids came to the surface world from underground of solfuro near the start of time, lead by a queen named Seldom-seen.

Discord has a cousin (a girl) named Mayhem, mayhem is an sjw with a 12 inch mohawk.

There is a gigantic palace of ice located near the south pole. No one knows who built it, or why.

The moon is like the earth except plants are silvery or white, rather than green, and trees that resemble pear trees make golden fruit that tastes like a watermelon there.

Mars and Venus exist, and both have populations, Mars inhabited by seldom seen green faceless humanoids, Venus inhabited by beautiful long haired creatures that resemble the ponies. Neither are friendly towards earth, Martians use technology, venusians use magic.

A painting named the Bleak Castle is inhabited by a creature called Crimson Crown, C.C. cannot directly physically harm you, but can empower others, and is a villain, who's main goal is to exist in the outside world beyond the painting, though his existence in the outside world makes the world more and more like the painting.

The rainbow factory exists.

Not one of the guys you quoted, but instead the guy who was saying he wouldn't fuck a Centaur... Now I want to fuck a Centaur.

Good story, hot without actually having any explicit parts. Hope to read more of your stuff.

unfortunately they will have to stay in the stables.

Funny you should say that, because we already have a big-ass minotaur! Hope you two will get along...

>human dick won't satisfy
Horses are two-pump chumps and most of the nerves in horse pussy is near the entrance. Humans would be quite satisfying.

Another fuckboi who mistakes his own deviant lust for taste

live damn you, live!

Thanks!
Always nice to hear someone likes my stuff

I've heard that's true from multiple sources but do you have an actual source?

I popped an unexpected boner at the end.

Have you seen horses have sex? It rarely lasts longer than 5 seconds. Most animals are quick about sex, actually, with Humans being among the few that take their sweet time with it.

They can also only get like 1/3 of their length in

10/10

Hoping Chad becomes Veeky Forums's Robert

>tfw no Shining Force campaign
I envy you two

Attached: 1422484434842.jpg (500x680, 64K)