What are the long term grand goals of your character anons? Surely they can't just want to adventure and loot forever...

What are the long term grand goals of your character anons? Surely they can't just want to adventure and loot forever? Perhaps the Cleric wants to form a holy order to spread his religion to foreign heathens, or maybe the fighter wants to earn a lordship and castle for himself. The rogue might want to become a mafia boss, and the wizard may desire to find the secret to eternal life.

So, what are the long term goals of your character? What do they want most?

Attached: keeper of lore.jpg (1163x687, 87K)

They want to remove the influence of the nobility from the council of mages who run the guild

Retire as a Townsguard and try to be a decent husband/father

My current warlock's goal is to become a lich for that sweet immortality and to screw over the aasimar.

Win the war and go home to his gorgous wife, and then have a ton of kids and get a good job

Attached: ww2-photo-airborne-us-soldier-trooper-northern-france-1944-wwii-420.jpg (1600x1600, 298K)

>What are the long term grand goals of your character anons?
Make enough money to retire filthy rich and drink his days away.

>Surely they can't just want to adventure and loot forever?
Nope, but it'll be fun while it lasts.

>What do they want most?
To kill a certain fucking wizard.

Story time?

I've told it a few times before. At this point it'd be getting old.

Long story short, character fell in love with a young lady. Said lady turned out to be a reoccurring "enemy" wizard that had been catfishing him the whole time. Turned my character into a domestic short hair before fucking off on a magic carpet.

yeah kill that fucker

Basically, he wants to meet his grandfather and live up to his legacy.

Said grandfather was a pit fighter who made a name for himself as one of the strongest halfling pugilists in existence, and (unbeknownst to damn near everyone, including my character) received much of his power from a deal with a particularly nasty demon.

Win the Holy Grail War.

Attached: 1355678171503.jpg (275x275, 77K)

She was born a slave so she eventually wants to return to that city and free her old friends, but she's been preoccupied with the main plot of our game which is stopping a rogue wizard. So it hasn't come up much but it's a plan for the future, and if people like us for saving them from the big bad evil guy then maybe it will be easier to go and bring attention to hidden slavery practices (since it's technically illegal, but so are a ton of other things that are done in the shadows).

Attached: 1506612450299.jpg (480x360, 29K)

To re-establish an order of knights in service to the great Platinum Dragon recently destroyed by the current establishment of monotheistic extremists.

Perform an awesome enough feat of magic that the god of magic gives their personal attention. Yes, this is a "notice me senpai" sort of thing.

Didn’t we just have this thread?

Who’s his servant? What’s his wish?

Pretty much this for my character too, but for now he's kinda busy disrupting the enemy and executing those damn Vichy traitors and collaborators.

Started wanting to retire on a plot of land, granted to him by the Empire, with enough money to hire people to maintain the farm. Roman legionaire style.
Unfortunately, he ended that campaign being the legitimate ruler of the empire with divine rank 2, to his great chagrin.

A lot of my characters don't really have long term goals, they're usually more concerned with staying alive and making a living, and others short term goals.

My previous character had a dream of becoming a pop star though, which actually ended up coming true, she just had to sell out to the not!Illuminati.

Find her missing wife and settle down some where to raise their adopted child. Maybe open up an inn.

Attached: Camellia 2.jpg (564x832, 38K)

He just wants to stop the cult and go back to his forest. Of course he wouldn't mind if his new friends came back with him and helped him start a tribe, but mainly he just wants to get back to the wild.

>warlock - resurrect her mommy
>warlock - cheat death and steal his soul back
>cleric - find a cause worth dying for
>rogue - become a famous hero
Thinking about it, it's much easier to come up with solid life goals for warlocks. It's basically part of chargen.

To become the head of the secret police,
and if possible have a family with only minor neglect issues.

That's the plan. For now he's stuck tolerating local ladies calling him "Sir Pounce-a-lot" and the party sorcerer trying to adopt him.

My current is an angsty teenager from tenesee. Get laid and not die? It's still early days.

My current character is a cyclically amnesiac biologically immortal created by the Eldrazi, reality consuming elder beings from beyond time and space, who's original mind took the first opportunity he had to break free of their control and has set the cyclical amnesia in motion with buried urges towards certain stimuli in order to try to find a way to permanently protect his mind from the Eldrazi's control without having to do it himself (And thus risking said control)

His long term goals include:
Befriend powerful and/or shiny things, in hopes of learning eldritch secrets
Swallow powerful and/or shiny things smaller than his fist, storing them for safe study at a later date
Collect strange/evocative/magical/puzzle-like objects and store them in a big fishing net he calls his 'flail', in hopes of causing some osrt of chain reaction/plot cascade that can be used to confuse the GM and make off with all the powerful and/or shiny things in the interim.

Attached: images (1).jpg (268x188, 9K)

My other characters in active games will be a while before I get back to them, but more or less;

Halfling dragon shaman:
Raise this dragonlet properly, which really just means try to help her learn whats really valuable in life. After that, fuck, I dont know, retake my lost kingdom, but its not like I know anybody who would be a good king. Definitely not me. Kill all undead? Kill all undead, that sounds good.

Half-Drow Dragon shaman/monk:
Havent really thought about it; not sure if destabilizing nations is the goal or the means. Cant see myself settling down and starting a monastery or something like that.
Well, fuck it, find somebody worthy and take them as my trainee, make them even more of a legendary badass than I am.
And make sure my cat has a comfy life after I am gone, lord knows he will probably live longer than I will.

Mirkwood Ranger:
Make the Noldor, and all the other servants of the shadow, pay. Why are you looking at me like that?

Cajun Werewolf:
Teach at least some influential garou that the wounds in Gaia cant be fixed by killing more things, sometimes a healing hand is necessary. Shove some Banes inside their own assholes.Figure out how to shove multiple banes into one bane's asshole, that seems efficient.