Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2131: The Bitch Among Bitches, The Ultimate Bitch! Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Attached: Jumpchain.pdf (PDF, 5.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6BNjdkth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best jump to become god of bitches?

DBS Jump when?

Dog Days

Who comes to your mind when you see this title? For me it's Kiara.

DBS Jump, Vados, Macarita & Cus. Godly bitches fit for a god.

From the Lion King?

Question guys, have you ever thought about getting Ban and Deadpool (Making Deadpool a Holy Knight for fairness) into a fight together.

Konosuba.

Become the goddess of bitches, hos, and thots.

Dies Irae or Marvel Magic. Depending on what you want out of this godhood.

According to Valeria there is no benefit to domain overlap

>>"That makes you a nerd!"
>“Oh my fucking god Arcueid.”
This is Good Civilization.

Attached: 9686cc63fe1784053ac619e33dfb8220.gif (500x281, 227K)

Will I need to dip into the light novels to know what to expect in Konosuba, or will I get by just fine with the anime alone?

Like, I'm not likely to run into any curve balls that would mess up whatever story I end up writing when I jump it?

Attached: 1510153059067.jpg (1023x682, 549K)

So I know Bronze Age Collapse is focused primarily on the collapse but will there be an option to stay for the entire Bronze Age

Attached: bronze_by_catalin_ad.jpg (800x800, 73K)

Depends. How strong are you? Are you the type to take yourself super seriously? Do you like to make big waves in the settings you go to? If no, you probably won't have any problems, since there aren't really any big problems in the setting that need solving, nor are there any big changes going to happen during your stay there. Just have your slice of life in a fantasy setting.

but there's a benefit to bitches, hos and thots onmylap

if you get my meaning

>there aren't really any big problems in the setting that need solving
Isn't there, like, a demon lord? Doesn't that need to get dealt with?

The best domains are luck, harems, and looting.

No, I don't get your meaning. Could you elaborate?

I'd say a bit above what the average conduit from Infamous could manage.

Either way, I don't tend to take myself too seriously, and I rarely butt into conflicts that don't butt into me first.

Yeah, there is one. No, it really doesn't need solving, it actually doesn't seem to be causing any real problems, at least none that are visible in the town where the main characters spend all their time.

You should be just fine with what you can get in the jump as long as you don't take any drawbacks then.

Need a waifu who is a Fallen Goddess of Strength, Sex and Stamina and is also a Succubus (using point transfer). Kills enemies by Snu Snu and you if you are not careful

What are some good jumpchain-related ideas or breakthroughs you recently had, especially unexpectedly while showering/driving/etc.?

Also, what jump setting has the best shower technology?

Attached: 1288552059558.jpg (550x432, 98K)

As far as tone and themes go, I think the Anime does a good job selling you on what the setting is supposed to be like. The light novels of course will give you more familiarity, but the anime is sufficient for getting an idea of what kinds of adventures you can go on and the shenanigans that are common.

>Not booze, pain, and explosions so you can take the harem route
Just kidding, they're all horrible.

Other then Dies Irea, are there any jumps I could go to if I want to either weaponize or become an entire magic castle?

Attached: 011.png (908x1300, 372K)

>not tits, ass, and thighs
>not kissing, cuddling, and handholding
>not peace, love, and health
>not blowjobs, titjobs, and anal
>not sleep, food, and sex
>not tsun, yan, and dere
Your waifu is shit senpai

I've already been asked and agreed to including an option to stay until the modern era, so I don't see why not.

Attached: Arcueid sketch.jpg (636x700, 37K)

Tomb Kings.

>not tsun, yan, and dere
>tsun and yan
You dead nigga.

>I've already been asked
My bad
>and agreed to including an option to stay until the modern era
Great news

Attached: Bronze Skull.jpg (800x800, 245K)

First jump!
Pokemon Jump
Character creation

Name: Acacdia
Roll(1d8)= 1
Region : Kanto

Roll(1d8)+9:
7+9

Gains 1000 points
Without Why: + 200 cp
Damned + 300cp
= 1500 cp

Backstory: Drop-in

Pokemon
Starter : Eevee
Eevee Shiny (50 cp)
Mental Bond (150 cp)

Me:
Combat Training (50 cp)
Savant (300 cp)
Champ in the Making (300 Cp)
Hm Collection (50 cp)
Laptop (100 Cp)
Items:
50k pokedollars (50 cp)
3X master balls (100 cp)
Medical Kit (50 cp)
Hypervisor: (200 cp)
Collapsible Baton (50 cp)
Bike (50 cp)

Free Gains :
1 Bag (Bigger on the inside)
1 Pokegear ( can be muted)
1 Pokedex ( Already filled)
5 Pokeballs ( Standard catch rate)
3 Potions (Bandaid in a bottle )
1 Hat ( A red hat)

I have a small introduction typed up if you all are interested.

Attached: I+hope+you+mean+hellsing+ultimate+and+not+the+crapy+_cb2985916e0c78e7caf630a3e9655a31.gif (151x200, 35K)

I got some good hits in though

Colour me interested.

Throw it in.

Maybe, but did you hit the back?

Back of what, her throat?

The first thing I felt was the sun on my face. A caress of warmth against my face, like a lover waking me. As the sensations of the world once more returned to me I groaned, scrubbing my face and turning over, hoping to once more get to sleep. It was far too early on my day off to wake up, and the grass beneath me smelt good.

My mind jerked me awake with that thought as I sat upright, head whipping around. Sure enough I wasn’t in my bed, but rather tucked up parallel to a stone wall, with tall grass obscuring almost everything else around me. Standing, shakily I tried to assess what was happening.

I had gone to bed the night before, snuggled next to my Husband. That I was certain of, but now I was in a field of some kind. I was in my P.j.’s which meant I might have been sleep walking. It was doubtful though, as living in the city meant that to be in a field where grass was this tall I would have had to drive.

Next to me sat a travelers pack, one I had never seen before. It was yellow, with an arch on its front. I swept my eyes around, trying to discern if I had a rescuer. Once I was sure I was alone, I leaned against the cool stone wall and pulled the bag to me. Sure it might be a faux pas, but I had to know what was going on.

Laying on top was a laptop, sleek and black. I hummed lightly and put it aside, as it was probably passport protected. I would work on that later if needed.

Below that was what appeared to be a case that when popped open revealed disks, which I assumed was for the Computer. There was a pair of sunglasses and a hat underneath that. A few bottles, something that looked like a Med kit. I didn’t bother unpacking those.

Interesting. I thought as I packed the main pouch back. Then I went to either side of the pouch. One smaller pocket looked promising, as I opened it a phone popped out. Picking it out gently I blinked. Who ever this was who owned the bag must have been a pokemon fan.

Ok, I'm pretty much done with the note taking stage of IDW Goji. Just determining on how to deal with the massively disparate power levels between a few of the series.
Would people want mythical creature kaiju to be like a scenario or just another option?

Interesting. I thought as I packed the main pouch back. Then I went to either side of the pouch. One smaller pocket looked promising, as I opened it a phone popped out. Picking it out gently I blinked. Who ever this was who owned the bag must have been a pokemon fan. It looked like they had a case which was an exact replica of an old school pokedex. I was about to flip it open when I spotted something card shaped in a wallet built into the wall of the pouch.

Pulling it out my stomach dropped. It showed a young woman, thick black glasses and a round face. Blue grey eyes half lidded and a smile smile on her lips. Her hair was messy, under a red baseball cap. Next to it was basic information, height 5’’ 7’’, weight 180, Name: Acacdia.

This was me. Sure the picture was a little young, maybe 16, but there was no doubt.

Standing quickly I looked around me, to the left the wall, to the three other sides was grass that my head barely peaked above. I could see roofs just over it though.

Someone was playing one hell of a sick prank.

Grumbling I scooped up the bag and looped it around my shoulder. The idiot who decided to drop me in the field must be at the town. I would give him back his cosplay shit, then beat the shit out of him. It was only fair.

Pushing diagonally in the direction of town through the tall grass I wondered where they had managed to take me. I had work today and from what I could tell they had replaced my cell phone with the piece of crap toy.

Prodding at it only proved to activate it, looking exactly like the pokedex I remembered from my youth, but perhaps updated a little more with a search engine. No phone feature I could find.

Feeling disgusted I pushed the device in my pocket. I guess I can ask someone at the village to use their phone or something.
After a good while of walking I burst through the weeds, and onto the ground of a dirt road.

>Without Why: +200
Where's this? Can't find it on the Pokemon jump.

Another option, with a strength-and-experience upgrade earned via a scenario.

its in the universal merits I believe

Drawbacks. Sorry.

Yeah, I was thinking of making a god origin for the more humie side of things as well... Probably gonna make that have an enforced drawback like the In Hell power upgrades.

>My bad
It's perfectly fine.

Anyway, the jump should be ready for open review within the next two to three weeks. Maybe sooner, but classes are picking up so it could go either way.

Interesting.

There are points where your diction is somewhat redundant, but otherwise I found it a quite enjoyable read.

Thanks for putting it up here.

Attached: 1520649309499.jpg (701x800, 123K)

>he doesn't know about the back

It felt nice to step out into the slight breeze, and I breathed in deep, appreciating the soft scent of flowers and earth. It was a nice place to be stranded I supposed, if one had to be. A little bright though.

I placed the bag down and dug into it. I found the sunglasses and placed them on.

“Much better.”

The wind sighed and ignored me. I turned towards the village.

It was then the dark cloud down the road caught my attention. Yelps and caws filled the air as the cloud condensed and expanded. It took a moment but I recognized them as birds, swooping and diving against something that looked like a grey blob. They beat their wings and lashed out with their beaks.

My heart sank. Whatever the blob was I knew it was in danger. I should walk along, let nature take its course. After all if it wasn’t this thing it would be another. It might even be me if I caught their eyes.

‘Fuck that noise’ came the inner reply, and I felt my legs pump.

“Hey! Leave that alone!”

As ineffectual as my shouts where it made me feel better, like some kind of war cry. As I ran I spotted a branch on the road. Without thinking I bent, scooping it up in one smooth movement that never interrupted my stride.
When did I learn to that?’

As I drew level to the birds I swept the branch up, then down. I felt something crack under my swing. The Squawking became pained as I swung again, driving back the cloud from the blob. Standing over it I squared off, daring the creatures to try again.

They floated there, near identical birds. Sharp beaks and talons glistened in the light. With spiky brown crests, sharp beady eyes and bright red wings the creatures were intimidating to say the least.
‘What the fuck was I thinking?’ I thought as the rush of cold fear coursed through me. The creatures seemed to be sizing me up.

A noise in my pocket caught my attention, ding from the Pokedex.

Ah.

Back of the knee maybe.

Attached: 1432681917525.png (482x637, 24K)

Thanks. I need to work on that. There is more but I will only finish out the portion I started. Don't want to be a bother.
---
“Spearow: The tiny bird Pokemon.” It trilled. “Eats bugs in grassy areas. It has to flap its short wings at high speed to stay airborne. “

The sound seem to break the spell, and I had just enough time to gap before the Spearows attacked, pulling back as one and swooping towards me. I threw up my hands to shield my eyes as I dropped the stick. There were too many.

Scooping up the grey blob, and ignoring the red that seeped into my blouse, I held it tight as I turned to run. Sharp talons raked my back and neck, and I felt a deep stab into my leg. Crying out I fell and the cloud descended again. I tried to fight them off, but swinging my arms only seemed to make them more angry. Curling my body up I tried to ignore the constant pain as my back was flayed.

‘Welp you go out the way you lived.’ I thought as the world started to go black around me, the sound of beating wings pounding in my ears. Tightening myself around the shaking thing in my arms I tried not to scream as they landed on my back to peck at it. ‘Being totally ineffectual.’

Suddenly the pain stopped, and the pressure of the bodies lifted. Someone was speaking from far away, and warmth passed over my body. I tried to lift my head, but it felt heavy. The last thing I saw before I passed out was a man rushing towards me.

I knew I said my Jumpchain work would likely stop until after I come back from my vacation, but this idea wouldn't stop buzzing around my skull. So I took a page out of Heaven's book and started yet another side-chain.

Jump 000 (DGRP): Tsukihime

Origin: Ordinary High School Student

Perks:
+ Origin (Free) - Secrecy
+ Model Student (Free)
+ Even Tonight, The Moon Is Beautiful (Free)
+ A Cat Is Fine, Too (100, 900)
+ Instinct (200, 700)
+ Perfectly Normal Assassin (300, 400)
+ Nanaya (300, 100)

Companions
+ The Killer In Me (Free)

Items
+ Cash Money [x2] (Free)
+ Black Keys (100, 0)

Story: Included in the PDF.

There's nothing more wholesome than the story of a talented assassin and the murderous voice in his head stabbing their way across the multiverse. Starting with a group of teens.

Attached: Jump 000 (DGRP) - Tsukihime.pdf (PDF, 112K)

Having just read Flow, I've got a few questions about the jump WIP.

What was It's Gonna Be Me? I don't know if it's early onset alzheimers getting to me, but I don't even remember any particularily powerful items besides the headmaster's book, let alone usage restrictions.

It should probably be noted that the power of the Gods changes depending on where you are born. The Four Guardians are only that strong in Japan, while in europe eagles and bears and such were mentioned to be the strongest.

Were the powers of the Red Phoenix ever stated anywhere, or is the description basically OC? I don't remember it ever coming up in the story, besides its power being about life.

All in all, while I have trouble connecting many of the things in the jump with what happened in the story, I do like it. I guess taking some artistic license is required for jumpmaking.

It’s not a bother at all this is what this thread is for. If you feel like it’s too long just put it on a pastebin and post the link here.

What is likely to happen with the scarlet empress once you rescue her? Will she want to go home? Travel?

Attached: Scarlet Empress.jpg (754x504, 475K)

>last sentence
Oh boy, you running Assassin Arturia Alter or Mata Hari? Or, maybe, giving the voice in your head a new super cool Heroic Spirit body?

Attached: Diabolic Tutor.png (437x294, 250K)

Oh good idea! I forgot I could do that. Thank you.

here :
pastebin.com/6BNjdkth

She'll want to acquire power and make herself invaluable so that she can never be replaced. Becoming your companion is a good path to that. So yeah, she'll probably want to come with.

>Starting with a group of teens.
Okay, I have to ask....who did you kill in Misaki?

nice will read tomorrow morning

Likeness of her bearing jumpers young?

Excellent guess, but no.

The latter. I meant it when I said I was stealing that other user's build and the second user's ideas. Mata Hari is /such/ an interesting Servant I can't pass up the idea to get a good Face(wo)man for the worlds where Assassin!Yoro won't be able to stab his problems away.

The Killer In Me /is/ getting the Black Blood treatment in Soul Eater immediately after that though.

>Excellent guess, but no.
Oh. So, you just left Misaki on showing up then?

Attached: 1519185263670.png (544x296, 40K)

What are some good jumps for a jumper themed around the Devil Arcana?

In what position? Upright or not? Or is it just the devil arcane in general?

You know, I'd really hate to be a teacher in Misaki. I mean, just think of how dangerous your class is, full of all these Ordinary High School Students.
That's not even counting the odd relatives and friends they have.

In general. I'm redoing an old chain based around those kinds of thematics.

Hmmm... The Elder Scrolls fits quite well actually. Marvel Magic if you go through the Demon tree could work, Shin Godzilla could also fit the arcana to a tee.

Sorry, I guess I should have been more clear. This is a native Jumper who didn't have anything to do with the events of the story of Tsukihime itself. He was adopted into another family and moved away from the town entirely. He honestly had no idea he was related to that mythical bloodline until certain events later on. Hence the two year gap.

Now that E6+ Custom Charms have been allowed, it seems kind of pointless to keep Determination locked under those ridiculous fiat restrictions. Let's work on getting them lifted.

Ah, cool.

Just wanted to make sure.

No worries man. Always happy to answer questions.

If just before you started your jump chain, you were forced to become one character(existing one) in any existing jump you want, what would you choose? (can't choose gods; super powerful characters; be reasonable), you start your jump chain in a year after you gain your things. (can also companion people(up to 8) to join you)
*Just curious, also conversation is kinda slow so lol did this
*Personally, I would pick RWBY-Neopolitan

What do you mean "become"? Is that just full-on identity death?

Would the character have to survive their time in the series?

What do you mean?
No, you always were them.

>What do you mean?

I mean can I pick a character who died

Sorry. You can't do that.

But, only people who are alive at the series start can be chosen.

Our return to the Ruined World was brief but merciful. There's still no sign of Nicholas anywhere. I'm actually getting a bit worried for the strange old man - suspicious as he was. Not like he'd show up again after I pulled a knife on him, right? With nothing but a resigned sigh, I snap my fingers and focus, and off we go again.

Jump 6: Oremio
Origin: Otaku
Perks:
There's Some Nasty Groups Out There
Secretly A Prince [900]
Those We Look Towards [700]
I Totally Know Kung Fu [400]
Idol Power [0]

Items:
Eternal Convention Pass
Otaku Apartment Heaven [300]
Traditionally Comfy [200]

...so. No danger, no world-ending peril. Everything looks similar to where I originally came from, but it's a little more colorful. And that's it. Plus, I own my own little apartment with a weirdly accounted-for rent? Ten years doing nothing could be a treat. I could catch up on my naps and not have to worry about things for a change.
>"Heeeey, user! user! What's this?"
Oh god Arcueid got into the figurines ARC DON'T TOUCH THOSE.
>"Why?...user, do you play with dolls?"
“They're not dolls, they're collectibles!”
>"Collectibles?...oh, so you collect dolls!"
“THEY'RE NOT DOLLS ARCUEID.”
She just sticks her tongue out at me.
>"Don't be embarrassed! Humans have weird hobbies, after all!"
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
>"Why are you screaming?"

About a week later...
"...Arcueid. Where did you get that dress?"
>“I have no name for the likes of you, citizen!...but you may call me Phantasmoon, defender of love, justice, and really good food!”
“That skirt is way too short. You're not running around like that in public, are you?"
>"Ah, someone is robbing a bank! I'll be right back, random citizen!"
“Arcueid, no.”
>"PHANTASMOON, YES!"

Attached: AverageMonday.jpg (700x700, 237K)

Well then I will become Revan the Chad excluding the virgin swtor version

So this jump was less of an adventure and more spending time and playing video games with Arcueid. No matter what, I just can't keep up with her boundless energy. I ended up introducing her to things like video games, anime, magical girl shows that she absolutely loved with all her heart. I couldn't get her as deeply into tokusatsu, though. But I promise to get her into Kamen Rider if it's the last thing I do on this strange journey! THIS I DO SWEAR!
>"Neeeerd."
STOP CALLING ME A NERD

...I really like spending time with her. I don't know what else to say.

>become
I'm not sure what you mean by this. Am I loosing my memories in favor of theirs, effectively killing me? Just entering their body? Effectively just choosing them as a "background"? The first is basically "which fictional character would I be willing to send on a JumpChain", the second is basically "who would I be willing to kill to enable my JumpChain adventures", and the third is "who would I be willing to share headspace with to compete over my body". For the first, probably someone like Captain America or Superman (don't know if that counts as "op" but whatever)-if I can't go on a JumpChain, might as well send one of the best possible candidates. For the second, probably just an attractive villain. I'm fine with my own appearance, but I don't want to steal the life of a saint or an innocent. For the last, likely a normal joe or jill. So we can develop from normal people into something truly marvelous.

You, you are a good guy.

Well, my main-chain pretty much already has this as a premise since my first Jump was Angel Notes, in which I replaced Crimson Moon Brunestud.

Though, I suppose that does violate your whole 'no gods', even if TYPEs aren't gods per say.

Attached: Crimson_Moon_Brunestud.png (720x400, 302K)

>super powerful characters
Well, not sure if he counts since he mostly just uses his intelligence and kido.

My name is Sosuke Aizen, an average captain among the thirteen court guard squads.

Who is secretly plotting to become something more then a mere Shinigami. A shame Gin and Tousen won't be around much longer.

Attached: Sosuke Aizen Glasses Mode.png (700x478, 395K)

>...I really like spending time with her. I don't know what else to say.
So do you have an adjusted timeframe for jump length? Because otherwise you'd have known her for about forty years now, it would just be embarrassing how long you two have been dancing around the issue. Kiss the girl, Heavens.

Wanna tell us which jump it's from?
No, basically, you are them so you never killed them or killed yourself since you got your own memories along with theirs(which were the memories of your time in the jump till the point of you becoming them). You can easily distinguish between the two. It's basically the same as choosing an origin. The person you took over was never dead or there to begin with. It was an empty shell always, until you came back to reclaim your true self.

It's not so much lack of awareness so much as lack of physical intimacy. The two are definitely close, Last is just passive and Arcueid doesn't get social cues yet.

Won't take long, though.

Attached: 1482602083442.png (500x500, 139K)

Post which jump at least.

>What you don't see is behind the scenes Heavens and Arcueid are the most lovey dovey couple imaginable. This is just them in there slow days.

"My ultimate older sister can't be this embarrassing!" -Last Sparker to his Neeeerd Circle

Attached: You May Summon Me and My Son Anytime.jpg (616x482, 31K)

Yeah, but after forty years? I don't know, I just think that it's kind of silly to have taken so long. This is kind of the problem with trying to handle jumper-companion relationships over multiple jumps, if you don't houserule that you can spend less than the standard decade you wind up either resolving these issues within a single jump or going into these decades-long holding patterns.

Wait... I just realized how bad an idea this might be. I have to deal with the Vizard and Urahara even if I don't defect. Oh well, atleast I got a Momo to help me through this.

It's Bleach?

Attached: Ep265MomoHinamori.png (520x427, 382K)

Reminder that Aizen was completely right about everything, and its your duty to help him save the world from the Shinigami menace.

I think you meant Yhwach if you are talking about the whole "Death is bad" thing. If not what was Aizen right about?

What about your companions guys? Also if they die, you still get them as companions as Jump Chan revives them.
Isn't she the strongest vampire or something? with god like abilities? If so, yeah, can't.

i only know cuz of the picture. Thanks, though.

....this chain must never end.

>>"Neeeerd."
>STOP CALLING ME A NERD
But Heavens, if she doesn't repeat the obvious who will?

>Because otherwise you'd have known her for about forty years now, it would just be embarrassing how long you two have been dancing around the issue. Kiss the girl, Heavens.
I mean, on one hand there is such a thing as just being good friends. On the other, I ship it.

Heavens, just make sure not to duplicate [that scene] and things should turn out great.

Also, thanks again for putting it up here for us to see.

Attached: ANOTHER CRIMSON MOON.jpg (500x651, 321K)

I'm aware. I just kinda handwave it since I focus too much on time and the various things that happen in a decade, thing gets kinda weird. So I don't draw attention to it unless it's very relevant to the overall tale You can consider it a houserule or just Last being a bit slow.
Accurate.
>spoiler
Definitely won't, don't worry.

Attached: 1492389410371.gif (300x160, 2M)

Agreed, sorta, he was a total dick about things though.

"Usurp Spirit King, instate new world order that's less shitty for all involved." There's a lot of really shitty things going on in the background of Bleach. Although Aizen was a total dickbag on the way to doing it and burned lots of bridges, getting rid of the catatonic Spirit King serving as the lynchpin of reality and tossing Squad Zero in the trash isn't really that awful of a goal.