There is no need for violence

We can diplomatically discuss your surrender and adoption of Tau'va, or we can persuade you through aggressive projectile diplomacy.

The choice is yours.

>*laughs in battlesuit*

Attached: RIP.png (505x480, 499K)

Give me a pulse rifle and a hot Tau chick and I'd fight the Emperor himself for you.

Attached: YoungHumanFireWarrior.jpg (485x750, 57K)

>Tau’va

It’s T’au’va now. You’re not a real t’au!

No

Attached: 1515202905864.jpg (388x401, 23K)

Oh honey, you don't get to bone across races.
We'll get you a tau blow up doll or something though.

>Rafs in Tau’va

Attached: 70722301-41F3-4104-A6C8-EC4FA287BD30.png (871x960, 402K)

>you don't get to bone across races
The Tau only forbid the different Tau castes from interbreeding, since that would cause them to become less specialized. However, since a human and a Tau can't breed with each other, sex is fine.

Attached: whiteshields_by_erica1940-d9mrwqg.jpg (1024x724, 151K)

I like to think that this guardsman is saying that to a camera in the middle of an unrelated battle.

Attached: Emperor-Chan.jpg (720x480, 98K)

Tau propaganda

Only /v/

Of course. Can you provide us a list of those Tau officials who will be attending this meeting? For reasons of course

Attached: deathwatch-art6.png (400x720, 397K)

[chainsword revving intensifies]

Attached: scorpion no.png (900x900, 1.39M)

Hello, I would like to join your collective.

Attached: Patriarch.jpg (794x954, 292K)

Fucking race traitor

Attached: get the codex.jpg (386x732, 326K)

You’re one to talk,

what did retardanon mean by this?

Girlyman is boning an Eldar chick and a Saint, sometimes both of them at the same time.

>Not knowing about Roboute "ears like a knife, I'll make it my wife" Guilliman

This man understands.

You mean Roboute "Ears like daggers make me quiver" Guilliman

You mean Roboute "if you're an ancient race, park that pussy on my face" Guilliman?

Didn't we already have a "cultural exchange" not too long ago?

Forgot pic

Attached: 57530_b12301312ca3ce56b1420704671b6a87.jpg (600x781, 58K)

I think You mean Roboute "Asuryani, Drukhari or Ynnari, it's not heresy" Guilliman

You do realize that tau slaves are sterilized, right ?

>You know, its a weird thing, innit, that whole greater good thing. I can see it from their side, you know, about the Emperor. They've never seen him or known him so they can't venerate him as we's do (though i've never seen him either ta be honest) but they still refuse to see his master opinion on things when it is for, wait for it now, the greater good. Ove 'umanity at least.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1300x650, 221K)

No, they aren't.

Attached: 1521218612324.png (700x600, 378K)

>Join greater the good?

>dark crusade memes
The active resisting imperial population were held in separate gendered camps and re-educated instead of having them all murdered like the imperium would have done. A human world that had actually accepted the T'auva wouldn't have suffered that.

Lol nope, sterilization inbound.

How many Imperial worlds do you think accept the Greater "Good" without resistance?

Reminder that the Imperium actually operates really similarly. 'non-imperial' doesn't get treated the same as 'anti-imperial'

Not that many if the planet had already been properly swayed beforehand.

Ah yes, of course! I insist we hold a traditional ceremony on one of your worlds to signify our alliance. Our gods will bless you and take good care of you, brothers!

Attached: 400px-Eliphas_up_close.jpg (400x225, 17K)

Read like real moonspeak.
>the good? Join Greater

>How many worlds would accept the Imperial Creed without resistance?
>"Not that many if the planet had already been properly swayed beforehand."

Same shit, differemt empire, except we know it doesn't work out that way most of the time. T'au'lets just can't fathom that their guys might not be the good guys.

>[eliphas goes waffles]

Attached: Eliphas.png (1072x746, 370K)

Well the imperium certainly aren't the good guys.

Maybe a particularly chill Necron Lord?

Compared to everyone else? They're the least dickish about it.

That is sorta the point of 40k, there is no good guy

Also chaos wins.

fuck off satan

Supposedly, the Tau reduce human population and transform hive worlds into something more liveable, right?

You know I'm right, 40k is but one of the many playgrounds of the gods and one they merely let exist. When they get bored they will watch it be destroyed, for their victory is inevitable.

>Ears like daggers make me quiver
You're really bad at rhyming.

>How many Imperial worlds do you think accept the Greater "Good" without resistance?
What is the Damocles Gulf before inquisitors and space marines stepped all over the trade agreements, voluntary resettlement of populations and non-xenophobia happening?

Okay come up with something better

YOU DUNNO MUCH ABOUT ORKS, DO YA GREYSKIN?

Attached: 300px-Gorgutz.jpg (300x277, 30K)

user tries to rhyme, it's mocking time

Attached: citationneeded.png (150x150, 11K)

user is unable to do it himself
This little shit cannot rhyme with elf

Mmm yes, we look forward to our "cultural exchange"

Attached: 0e8bb4f005c1775a48775cd165ee944d.jpg (757x554, 153K)

Emperor would be proud

>Rowboat
>cheating on Yvraine
Now that's some fucking heretical talk right there.

For real thought, does Bobby G is actually doing something with Yvraine or just memes?

Sure, if you can beat us in an arm wrestling contest

Agree with us on everything and we won't kill you or put you into re-education camps until you do. Space Commies exactly.

Memes, but headcanon is the only true canon anyways.

Attached: alliance of convenience.jpg (1280x1707, 704K)

>this is the closest thing to pure good in 40k and people rant and rave about them not being grimdark enough

>Agree with us on everything and we won't kill you or put you into re-education camps until you do.
So what literally every government in the real world and fiction alike do.

and there was me thinking i'd done all my xenos smiting for the day already

Attached: [emperor praising intensifies].jpg (790x960, 64K)

According to the Regimental Standard the Tau are capitalist, which is seen as evil to the fuedal worlds of the imperium

basically beastiality

Attached: iu[1].jpg (620x400, 46K)

Literally only one rebellious planet, and not even everyone on it.

but it has a chance to spread STDs to Eldar so it's ok

>t'au sent 3 water caste to a genestealer planet to repeatedly negotiate for peace
I love these blue fucks they're too pure

Attached: Pakled.jpg (250x312, 90K)

Imperium secundus will be made of human/eldar ubermensch that do not have to worry about Slaanesh. You'll see.

Attached: ahoge.jpg (1024x724, 42K)

Go back to /v/ faggot and stop spamming this shit.

Surely it's Roboute "The prophet of Ynnead is giving me head" Guilliman?

Tell you what, if you can get the human higher ups to consider an alliance with the Tau and the Eldar so we can all focus on the Orks, Tyranids, and Forces of Chaos, I'll accept the Tau'va. Otherwise, I'll show you why the empire still survives today.

Massive amounts of dead guardsmen?

Anyone else ever notice the weird Wrack snake thing between the two foreground tau?

>Imperium secundus
wouldn't it be thirdus since that faggot rowboat already did that shit once before

Fist one didn't count, shut up.

>Imperium
>Not the good guys
How is it possible to be this retarded?

>the murderhobo space nazis that take children and mutate them into killing machines and happily massacre millions of their own numbers because they didn't pray hard enough are somehow the good guys
If the eldar weren't such colossal asshats that do things based on wet dreams of what may or may not happen I'd say they are the good guys.
Well no, the nazis actually gave a shit about their own dudes so it's insulting to them to liken them to the imperium.

t. Tau dicklet
>the murderhobo space nazis that take children and mutate them into killing machines and happily massacre millions of their own numbers because they didn't pray hard enough are somehow the good guys

Doesn't understand that all of that is literally necessary and that there is no other way.

How is it possible for a man to be this low test?

>Doesn't understand that all of that is literally necessary and that there is no other way
This is why everyone laughs at the imperium.

>Doesn't provide an argument, just jerks his micropenis off with tweezers

"Hurr DUrr! I'm Right GUYS!"

- > www.reddit.com

I think that site's more your speed

>not kidnapping hot tau wemen and forcing them to be cute servant maids

Attached: 1515856993875.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

You never even said why it's necessary, just that it is.
>hurr durr we should kill space marines in active battle with the orks because they said we are anuses
>thank you for defending the planet from daemons, now die (for you have seen daemons)
>HUMANITY FUCK YEAH (he says as he executes his own men for taking cover)
>it takes months for imperial bureaucracy to do anything)
>it has literal planets used for keeping people in miserable conditions
The greater the good, the greater the man. And the imperium is evil.

How is this bad thing?
Sterile doesnt mean I cant get it up. It means space majics cant make her pregnant.

Well it's pretty obvious you don't read any of the godamn fluff, is your knowledge of the game based solely on memes?

1.Isolated incident
2. Knowing about demons could lead to further demonic incursions
3. When did this ever happen
4. That's because imperial bureaucracy has to do with everything, Tau bureaucracy would be just as bad if not worse in if it had to deal with as large an empire
5. Planets are used to produce people, crops, and weapons, joining the army usually increases quality of life

Jesus christ are you fucking retarded or just illiterate?

No they don't you lie spewing troglodyte.

One is fucking to similar structured creatures, the other is fucking a beast that resembles almost nothing similar.

You're equating fucking sterile people to bestiality.

Explain the eye of God damn terror and guarding it. People need to know this shit.
The inquisition has sent chapters to die and has destroyed many on mere misunderstandings.
And then you go off to say that people are little between than crops for the meat grinder of war, war that often the imperium wages on itself because the imperial bureocracy just takes a while to realize "oh shit, rebels there go stomp" even if said rebels were still imperial loyalists paying tithe.
The imperium is terrible, the emperor hates what it has become, Guilliman hates what it has become, and I have no doubt the Khan, Russ, Vulkan, Corvus, and Dorn would look at it and their children in heartbreak.

Eh... nah.

Attached: firstborn.jpg (350x629, 33K)

>gendered
Fuck off tumblr

>Eye of terror
A portal to hell where demons and the forces of chaos (If the name doesn't give away that they're evil then I don't know what will) frequently attack the imperium (The good guys) from

The imperium's forces guard the eye of terror to keep demon's out of our galaxy. The tau would be completely incapable of fending off a concentrated force of chaos from the eye of terror, as would the eldar. Anyone stupid enough to think that the imperium are bad guys for this is clearly fucking retarded.

Sometimes people in the imperium die due to misunderstandings, just like real life. Anyone who thinks that somehow makes people evil is fucking retarded.

>And then you go off to say that people are little between than crops for the meat grinder of war, war that often the imperium wages on itself because the imperial bureocracy just takes a while to realize "oh shit, rebels there go stomp" even if said rebels were still imperial loyalists paying tithe.

This could barely be called english, but I'm going to say that all those people die in wars because it's necessary.

Also, the impeium didn't start any of the major wars currently being waged

Tau-Aggressive expansionists
Eldar- Assholes that start shit
DEldar- Rapist pirates
Orks-Orks
Necrons- Omnicidal maniacs
Chaos-Evil

Thus in conclusion, you should get your IQ tested you down-sydrome having, above average chromosome having, ass burgers autism infected, low test, non intelligent retard you.

DESU I'm actually starting to feel a little jealous, it must be nice being so retarded you don't even know what's going on.

>the imperium is not responsible for its own actions
I knew it took a special brand of retard to still follow that decaying husk of governance.

>>the imperium is not responsible for its own actions

Jesus Christ so not only are you retarded, but you're illiterate as well.

When did I ever say that?

>Wanting to fuck noseless cow women with no tits

>Character in battle scene looking at viewer
I always imagine with these that the guy in question is the host of some informative TV show talking about the enemy in question.
>So behind me you can see the emperor's finest doing battle with the tyranid hordes
>You may notice multiple different types of Tyranids storming the defensive works, the smallest of these three are call hormogaunts
>Hormogaunts are approximately...

Tfw your meta is over 50% tau and your record is 34/1

Attached: 337791D5-5CE8-4CF2-A98F-4C77AC989E88.gif (538x572, 341K)

>If the name doesn't give away that they're evil then I don't know what will
but daemons aren't evil though. they have no free will. they're just tiny fragments of psychic gestalts formed by the negative emotions of mainly humans at this point. ergo humans are the bad guys

Sexier than your average imperial slave.

>but daemons aren't evil though. they have no free will. they're just tiny fragments of psychic gestalts formed by the negative emotions of mainly humans at this point. ergo humans are the bad guys

They're literally made of negative emotions like anger, hate, and the like and the humans kill them, so the humans are the bad guys

Jesus christ what are you a liberal or something?

I know you're just baiting me at this point, I know you've been doing so for a while. Please do everyone here a favor and neck yourself.

Attached: 1521772008602.png (600x1081, 331K)

[Laughs in racial superiority]
Sure thing Blue, go ahead and discuss your Greater Good with my warriors, they will be happy to listen and take notes.

Attached: 1520874144957.png (654x608, 274K)

But they don't do it concously, daemons are a reflection of humanity via the chaos gods and are in a way part of all of us.
They are thus not evil since they lack the mental capacity to grasp the fact they are harming others. Greater daemons and the chaos gods are pretty god damn evil themselves though.

Man, I want to see more Chaos and Tau.