Warhammer 40000 General - /40kg/

The Laughing God Edition!

>Breaking News:
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/22/breaking-news-major-revealsgw-homepage-post-1/

>Necron Preview
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/23/preview-the-nephrekh-dynasty-ctan-shards-and-doom-scythesgw-homepage-post-2/

>WHTV Tip of the Day:
youtu.be/5zUMMWSfFQU

>FAQs:
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Megas:
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous Thread:

Attached: The_Laughing_God.png (657x873, 623K)

1rd for chaos

First for T-oh
>I 2

Attached: The pizza has pinnapple.jpg (849x590, 86K)

All he wanted was the truth.

Attached: lorgar.jpg (400x358, 31K)

>pineapple pizza
I wasn't aware Farsight was a man of culture

Soon.

Attached: BOIS.png (539x543, 118K)

And a big old hug. Too bad both his adoptive father and his real father have no arms.

>putting anything but pepperoni on your pizza

Attached: Edgelord Grug.png (485x443, 98K)

No, he wanted to be told that his previously developed beliefs were correct. He didn't want the truth, he wanted justification and a pat on the head.

"The patriotism of the Tau empire and an intergalactic sympathy for just struggles in other sectors are in no way exclusive; on the contrary, they are linked deeply, as the Greater Good spreads throughout the galaxy. At the same time, it is important for all castes to retain modesty, and shun arrogance."

Attached: m'ao2.png (320x473, 113K)

Reposting request of some list advice.

>T'au Sa'cea Sept, 1000 points
>HQs
Commander in XV86 Coldstar Battlesuit
- High-Output Burst Cannon
- Fusion Blaster
- Fusion Blaster
- Shield Generator

Cadre Fireblade

>Troops
5 x 10 Fire Warriors
- Pulse Rifles
- Markerlights

>Elites
3 XV8 Crisis Bodyguard Battlesuits
- Double Cyclic Ion Blaster loadout

>Fast Attack
2x6 Tactical Drones
- Markerlights

5 Vespid Stingwings

My blue-boys are ready to go, I am just struggling to find room to anything outside of my regular fire warrior core at this point level. Vehicles are so expensive now.

The idea is to advance forwards with the strike teams, using the Sa'cea sept to assist the markerlights mostly, and using the cascading markerlight strategy to ensure the crisis suits get a ton of markerlights on their preferred target. The Stingwings are to handle the camping heavy weapon faggots, and the Coldstar is intended to be used as a sudden assassin should the need arise (And fuck man, I want the High-output burst cannon too much)

Not sure I like the Sa'cea sept, but I'd rather find out during play myself, as my army has the colours, and has fluffwise always been from that sept, so I'd rather not change it unless I have to.

Service guarantees citizenship.

Attached: imperial center 2.jpg (2016x1512, 1.34M)

You should put more weapons on that Coldstar.

You seem really close to a brigade.

Some day

Attached: Hrud.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Well his beliefs were correct just a shame everyone else figured that out after he turned traitor.

Name a more handsome bastard

Attached: oigotalicenseforthatheresy.jpg (700x980, 136K)

Skitarii are mixed gender under their boopplate right?

nth for moonman prime

Attached: moonman prime.png (428x648, 709K)

You haven't lived until you've had salami, feta, garlic and avocado on one.

Attached: revelldread.jpg (1600x1415, 337K)

Soon

Attached: saunamarauder.jpg (373x449, 69K)

Don't forget banning the letter "N".

Attached: Chyna again.jpg (615x542, 71K)

What do we think the different kabals will play like in the deldar codex? Which will be featured?

You know the more I see of the Steel Legion, the more I want to build an army of them why did I go with R&H?

I wouldn't think so, actually. Males are just better combat stock than females, and the mechanicus are very efficiency-minded.

I eat my pizza with just cheese or pepperoni and I eat my chicken tenders and fries/potato wedges with just ketchup. Fight me.

Just buy some steel legion models and paint them the same palette as your evil guys, mixing them together. As long as they use the same colors, even mixed and matched they look good.

Attached: armageddon conscripts.jpg (2011x879, 667K)

So how does he feel about the imperium using his book?

Sounds loik a gud enough reason t'me

Attached: waagh1.png (797x581, 392K)

I put Sausage and Pepperoni on my pizza.

>Males are just better combat stock than females
Their flesh is but the flesh is weak male or female, mechanical limbs know no gender.

uncultured swine

Each one of my cultists is painted differently and I think I like the colors more than anything.

>Sausage and Pepperoni

You hungry whore!

Attached: CXZelB4j_400x400.jpg (399x399, 35K)

>I wouldn't think so, actually. Males are just better combat stock than females, and the mechanicus are very efficiency-minded.
>wasting time caring about silly things like "sex" when you're just going to give them rad poisoning and replace 87% of their fleshy bits with superior metal bits. And the only thing you "care" about is their GLORIOUS human brain

Attached: regstd-feb28-holyservitor.jpg (880x1364, 210K)

My dick is bigger than your choppa dumb Ork.
You monster.

Attached: 1485110583621.jpg (193x295, 14K)

That's what I mean, you paint the steel legion models the same colors as your cultists. If your main colors are red, black, grey, paint the steel legion guys a mix of red black and grey with some having red coats, others black coats, others grey coats with different trims and details. It makes a ragtag militia look but still fits the army well.

How'd that fight wind up?

Any Admech could be female, but after the amount of augmentations it probably doesn't mater much.

>Sausage and Pepperoni
You are like baby

Attached: 348s.jpg (348x348, 39K)

Attached: Thunder-Warrior-3646913.jpg (843x1080, 102K)

ahh, the male human fighter of food

>the only thing you "care" about is their GLORIOUS human brain

Why settle for a subhuman female brain then?

I don't want to alarm you. But the Ecclesiarchy has been alerted. You have Chaos Sleeper Agents in your most recent conscription

This. The AdMech doesn't girl. If you're a girl they're going to give you a bionic dick with built in flamer and lascannon. A guy is going to get a plasma cannon dick.

Attached: 1482170761621.jpg (818x960, 141K)

>he doesn’t enjoy a delicious sukiyaki every once in a while

Yes, I am. I also usually eat 3-4 slices in a sitting.

Attached: Snorlax.png (250x141, 40K)

>the mechanicus are very efficiency-minded

Attached: 1499473655561.gif (360x270, 1.18M)

>Why settle for a subhuman female brain then?
Subhuman is what a ratling and ogryn are, a pure human is a pure human no matter the gender.

It's not just that. Testosterone is a natural combat drug, and it drives the male body to develop denser muscles. The male brain is more suited to mechanical tasks. Males heal faster. Males have more physical endurance.

Human dimorphism exists because it's more efficient for men to be specialized to kill things and be expendable labor, while women give birth and nurture. Human braincases are so massive that we need a fine-tuned female body to even successfully deliver them and then nurture them for years. Men evolved to do all the killing while women dedicated resources to reproducing.

What will people bitch and moan about now that sisters are getting models?

Attached: 1521783621495.png (540x291, 156K)

No they're abhumans.
Females are subhumans.

My dudes are a mixture of red, blue, green, piss, purple, brown, black, yellow, and white. They're so disorganized I don't think they'll fit.

On a regular day, just those two. I only do Meat Lovers for special occasions.

Bitch and moan that they're not good enough.

Torchstar is a scruffy little Oni hothead, how did she climb up the ranks so fast?

Or maybe she never made it as a full-blown Commander because of her radical attitude?

Attached: tiny torchstar .jpg (738x949, 463K)

>drives the male body to develop denser muscles
There are no muscles only mechanical limbs.
>The male brain is more suited to mechanical tasks.
Skitarii have no direct autonomy they are controlled.
>Males heal faster.
>Mechanical Limbs
>Males have more physical endurance.
Mechanical Limbs

IG won that one in hand to hand. Kept multicharging his guants and monsters, forcing them to fall back, overwatch, go second in combat whilst all my infantry got extra priest attacks, full rapid fires, and went first in assault.

Attached: 1 bottom shoot.jpg (2016x1512, 1.19M)

>I seriously hope you guys aren't going to use that flute
Highest kek.
They are?

Okay, so a friend of mine sent me a shit ton of poorly painted old ass tyranids, I got me a bottle of simple green that is undiluted. I got around 55 models to clean including two old Alien Queen stile hive tyrants, so around 46 of them need a bath, most of that is 18 genestealers, and gaunts. My main question is, since I only got 24 fl oz, what concentration of simple green should I be using for this? 1:0, 1 oz Simple Green:1 cup of water. 1:10, 1:30? Asked in WIP as well, but, figured ask in both for the sake of best information gathering.

if there are fleshy parts then you want male musculature and healing provided by testosterone. If you are replacing every biological part with mechanical stuff that's not a robot, not a cyborg.

I think the fact that there will no natural hormone producing glands, let alone flesh, left for hormones actually matter. They're getting pumped of combat drugs anyways.

Damn, thats a good name. Couldnt think of anything off the top of my head, thanks user.

Humans don't all have the same aptitudes, so unless you're talking specifically about Servitors where the brain is just hardware slaved to a program, then even to the Mechanicus gender will still matter if selecting for maximum efficiency in their soldiery.

Dead from old age. Farsight's only constant companion is the busted rusty form of Ob'latai slowely corrupting from his long artificial life.

Then there isn't anything left to identify as male or female anyway so why the fuck do you even ask what sex they are?

Do the kooky martians treat the servitors with reverence and respect too?

When do the leaks start?

Attached: 1392723539891.jpg (413x727, 190K)

>if there are fleshy parts then you want male musculature
There is only about 20% flesh left for them at most.
>healing provided by testosterone
They don't need this at all they give their soldiers guns that give them cancer, their well being is not a priority.
>If you are replacing every biological part with mechanical stuff that's not a robot, not a cyborg.
If it still has a brain it is still a cyborg.

>If you are replacing every biological part with mechanical stuff that's not a robot, not a cyborg.
You must have failed AdMechversity.
1. We're not replacing ALL biological parts. Just the unnecessary ones

2. We're not making robots. Robots have Abominable Intelligences. We're using the most important biological part: the HUMAN BRAIN to control our weapons of war.

So no robots here.

Machinegun jubblies user

probably closer to 2019

Summer most likely, leading up to Chapter Approved and then early 2019 release is my guess.

Okay, this DOES sound criminally good

On April Fools day.

Skitarii soldiers are controlled from orbit they are basically servitors with like 5% more autonomy.

not until well after all the codex's are finished. Just stating the sororitas wont be released until 2019 should tell you something. that said though, they did say they would be releasing 'behind the scenes' development for them.

>gender will still matter if selecting for maximum efficiency in their soldiery.

>Ultimately, though, each is but a cybernetic vessel for the will of the Tech-priests. In the heat of battle, the Skitarii will be remotely controlled by data imperatives that boost their minds and bodies to inhuman levels.

I'M SORRY. I JUST ASSUMED DIRECT CONTROL OF ALL MY SKITARII.

Here I was hoping it would be like the 8th leadup with little tidbits coming out every week

>There is only about 20% flesh left for them at most.

Nope. They're mostly flesh, only the Alphas are 50%+ metal.

What am I looking at?

If it still has a brain functioning of it's own accord then the more logical, more prone to violence male brain will be preferred. Human sexual dimorphism doesn't stop at the neck.

The codex directly says their bodies are more machine then flesh.

Chapter Generator.

>Caring about the strength of flesh

Women have far stronger immune systems so cyborgizing them would have a higher rate of success and augmetics would make minor strength or resilience deficiencies of baseline females irrelevent, ergo Skitarii are mainly female under all the carapace and dusters.

The path of maximum efficiency would be; assign males to be manual labour menials for roles unsuited to servitors because they can work harder and longer; assign females to be semi-disposable shock troops, harvest their eggs upon selection and then augment them to superior-than-human standards, raise next generation in vitae-wombs using harvested eggs and spaff "donations" extracted from particularly genetically viable menials.

Attached: 1nctnb2y8ruz.jpg (2196x2898, 429K)

>If it still has a brain functioning of it's own accord
It does not though, not during battle at least.

>More logical

Lol okay.

This nigga has a right idea.

Attached: 1482967928988.png (591x620, 103K)

I don't think you have ever met a woman before.

>The Necrons are the undisputed masters of science – while the warp continues to elude their grasp, the level of their technology borders on magical. The Nephrekh Dynasty take this to a new level, augmenting their bodies with metagold and phasing through solid matter with their Translocation Beams.

How can Necrons be the ultimate masters of science when they are clueless about the Warp? It's like saying that I am a Karate master when I am ignorant about a whole discipline of it

Attached: Necrontyr Lord.jpg (600x838, 72K)

>Higher Immune system

Pain resistance too. The flesh is weak, but some minds are expected so squeeze a 10 centimetre baby head through a 2 centimetre hole.

Nope, to become an Alpha you must pass the Crux Mechanicus, which is the point when you're more than half machine. Regular skitarii are most flesh.

MY pizza of choice is sausage, pepperoni, chicken, BBQ and onion (plus cheese and tomato sauce). Chili peppers too if I can get them. Good shit.

It already costs more than I would like, and I have to remove something else to make room for that.

Also, I play with WAAC cunts who will guaranteed complain if I do.

It's a Battalion, but then I am playing at 1000 points, so I can't actually fit in enough to hit a Brigade at this point even if I wanted to.

I just like Fire Warriors, and the lower price lets me fit in more. I used to run about 400 points of them, but with the new price, they are so much more affordable, while being none the worse.

>selecting for maximum efficiency in their soldiery

Are we talking about the same AdMech that thinks reducing it's most robust soldiers to tortured brains and spinal columns trapped inside a barely autonomous murder-engine is a sensible use of their best physical specimens?

Just so we're clear.

Attached: 1466870569178.png (719x937, 1.48M)

That's not very unreasonable.

Sometime after they start working on it.

>Someone at GW notices the giant Kickstarter numbers that third party not-Sisters are getting.

>"Uh...shit! Tell them we were totally planning a release for, umm...2019? Can you squeeze something in between Primaris development schedules?"

The warp isn't science user.

Thats like saying I am a Karate master when I am ignorant about computer programming.

I've seen the effects of social conditioning causing stupid ass behaviours in women, but honestly they're more different to the stupid ass socially conditioned behaviours of men than they are dumber.