It's not worth the stress. I'm cashing out

It's not worth the stress. I'm cashing out.

normiefag

>MFW I buy Litecoin at $280
>MFW every coin moons but Litecoin tanks
>MFW my hands are weak, arms heavy
Wagecuck for life

literally me

being in crypto for a month has made me realise I never want a career in finance

The mentality of a poorfag.

you are a fucking idiot

that is all.....

you sound too dumb to do IB.

good on you dude, I wish I had the balls or confidence to get out.

I keep telling myself I need this money.

To some extent I could REALLY use it.

and it's not because i'm failing

i've x4 my money in the last week

Stay in bro

somebody has to lose for me to make gains
I need you
Veeky Forums needs you

> I'm having completely normal feelings about trading
You deserve to work at McDonald's for the rest of your life. I bet you've never taken any risk or responsibility in your life either. Just give me your bags, fool.

Stay in. I cashed out 4 btc and it doubled a week later. If I had just waited a week man fuck

>actually choosing to be poor
>embracing the cuck lifestyle
2 months from now you'll be wishing you'd stayed.

I know your feels.

I cannot concentrate anymore. I cannot really work anymore. I constantly worry about the big dip.

My family is shooting me strange looks, my GF is pissed that I "seem remote". I don't want to go out, I sleep 6h max.

It is wearing me out, but I can't cash out, I am hooked :/

cash out a little bit to enjoy, get yourself and gf something nice, treat yoself.

take a week off, your coins arent going to go anywhere.

hindsight 20/20 is the norm, don't let it bother you and you'll make millions.

>up 1000% in a month
>Stress

How is investing a mere 1000 dollars stressful? It is exciting as it can explode into ten times or even hunderd times that amount EOY. Even if you lose it is not like you lost all your life savings, I will never regret my decision.

Diversify a bit and stop looking at your portfolio. Maybe check it once a week, that way it will probably always be up. If you quit now, you'll regret it forever.

>he doesn't like the steady dopamine/adrenaline dip that is crypto
Adios amigo

world wasn't built by scared pussies

The only thing that strsses me out is thr fucking taxed
Spemcially with the new reform bullshit.

this

i started out a poorfag and almost an hero from the stress, i need the gains from day trading but i only let myself do crypto for 30~hours a week so i dont get back to that point.

It's nice to make money for doing nothing but it isn't really "doing nothing", is it? I personally spend 2+ hrs a day researching, it's like an extra job. It's always on my mind and I even dream about it :/

Yesterday, I spent 10 hours monitoring TRON's price, by the end of that, I had lost 1.5k dollars.

I got mad, so I took out some of my TRON put them into XLM.
Guess what? I got JUSTED even more.

I can't take it anymore.

>make gains
>move to euroland
>cash out
>move back

Making a decision and seeing it fail (because basically it's a FUCKING GAMBLE) is an atrocious feeling.

So why not take it easy then, fag? Just put some money in good projects and just leave it be, just checking in and making adjustments from time to time. No stress, no worries, just gains, though maybe not that much.

>Buys at ATH

No one ever got rich without taking any risks.

i know this feel

delete this photo of me right now

user, but it's WORTH the stress.

Truth. I invested $500. I lost $10k of my profits today, but because it's only my profit it doesn't feel so bad. I hardly even worked for it.

enjoy dying of a heart attack in your 30s lad

It's coming to the EU real soon, buddy. Soon we'll all have to move to Switzerland or Hong Kong.

nor was it built by basement dwelling crypto-traders lol

This is the most retarded thing ever - waaah I'm so greedy I've made all this money and can't follow the goddamned law and pay my taxes.

I hope you get audited and end up paying lawyers and accountants with all your gains so you end up with nothing.

yeah i know, doesnt have to be euro but still the same idea.

im cashing out 75% of my gains in feb using the excuse that im visiting my "homeland" for my birthday
>literally only lived there for 2 months

>went all in on BTC
>used to be extremely anxious and checking the price 40 times an hour
>price drops 50%
>quit my shitty job
>suddenly calm and at peace

I really don't care anymore.

I had similar feelings. Got up to 75k from 15 in beginning of December. Cashed out 10% of my portfolio to buy my first car(25yo) 2 weeks ago. I live in a big European capital but I really love old Japanese cars. Bought a Toyota MR2 with 246horses and turbo for 6k. It's in prime condition, bought it from some car collecting rich ass pensionist who had probably used twice the price on it in the last few years. It's fucking amazing and my portfolio value has increased by way more than this car cost.

>tldr: buy yourself something nice