Can we have a neverwinter nights thread?

Can we have a neverwinter nights thread?

It's coming out on steam in a week

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 5.45.04 PM.png (1432x1060, 429K)

1st for Sharwyn a slut

I think i'm going to do direct ports of old adventures

>female
>bard
This wasn't difficult at all.

Infinite Dungeons confirmed? I want me that magic scythe of extra spell levels 1-4, improved uncanny dodge, and light 13 m (blue).

What is being added by the Enhanced Edition?

I hope it's not just an asset flip. All the servers are going to move over and I'll be pissed if they didn't fix all/most of the major bugs.

Oh damn, I didn't know this was even happening. I'm hyped. Time to buy this game once more!

>steam
You can, in /v/ where vidya fucking belongs

>/v/
>talking about video games
Pick one

Will all of the mods from the original version still work with it? Will online be the same as well? This is important.

I remember very little about the plot from my high school playthrough, but this was the start of Bioware's obsession with Precursors stories, wasn't it?

Uhh, there's a bit about Netheril in the first expansion, I guess. Dunno about main campaign, but that's utter shit whereas expansions are solid gold.

I had no idea. Fucking HYPE

From what I've read there will be 2 versions of the game, the basic edition (Which has what the old Diamond edition had) and a deluxe edition which has the infinite dungeons and the rest of the old content.
Apparently all the old mods and save games will work 100%, so I'm assuming the online won't change too much either.

So what? It's been on GoG for years, why would you want to pay again just to get the DRM version?

Choose carefully, some of them rely on things you won't really be able to do in the engine.

It is the remade version, I think, but it will probably be available on GOG too

A few shitty shaders (which were already available through the fan made NWShader app) and lots of new bugs. Oh, and one (1) new model, for Aribeth.
Beamdog becomes progressively more lazy and greedy with each product they release.

All "enchanced" versions replace original version of the games on steam and gog. So you won't be able to get vanilla from them anymore.

Attached: DotC02.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Bloated Dire spiders can fuck right off. 15+ damage, night impossible to resist poison and a spamming knockdown for level 1-5 characters? I've got to chain port back for free healing, pick up idiot tomi and trudge back to this nigh invincible motherfucker

I know of this "enhanced" edition. I've checked out the website. I found no enhancements. The greatest thing they could seem to boast of was that some mods would still work in the enhanced edition. But all of the mods work in the game I already have.

Beamdog has done nothing to convince me this isn't a scam.

I remember the moment when I discovered I could show mercy and let someone run away... Then stab them in the back to kill them before they ran away and despawned. Glorious.

YOU WON'T HAVE ME! YOU! WON'T! HAVE! ME!

>All "enchanced" versions replace original version of the games on steam and gog. So you won't be able to get vanilla from them anymore.

My original versions of BG2 are still in my gog library.

And googling people say if you check the website library instead of GOG Galaxy, there's an option to download the original version if you bought the EE.

Never said it was going to be a good remake. I must have played 30 min of the BG one before giving up

>new model, for Aribeth.
It better be compatible with the jiggly boobs mod.

No Mask - no deal.

Attached: 1514907126913.jpg (250x354, 23K)

She had jiggly boobs by default. Trust me, I noticed as a young, impressionable teen.

As far as I know this enhanced edition is only for the first game.