Make investments based on research in coins with solid fundamentals, concrete roadmap...

>make investments based on research in coins with solid fundamentals, concrete roadmap, good team and a clear project vision with applicable use cases
>they barely move
>ignore high supply pnd pajeet shilled shit like Tron that hits every red flag in the book
>it fucking goes 10x while I can't do anything about it
literally fucking kill me i fucking hate myself i'm never going to fucking make and i deserve it because i'm a fucking retard

I used to be like you, nowdays I just randomly pick shitcoins with a nice name and logo.

Learn to buy rumours and sell the news for short term shitcoins

Long term hodl the coins you believe in

Follow the money bro.

post coin u did research on user

indeed your a fucking retard.
because you thought markets (any around the world) would go by logical rules.
they dont.
they never did.

You are not the retard, other people are.
Think like a retard next time.

Think like a retard if you want to make money, just buy "cheap" coins in top 100

Hold these for dear life. Don't sell.
Buy shit coins to put the profits in the good shit.
Watch TV and see whay they are pushing and see what biz/ is pushing. Invest and cash out at 30% profit if you don't want to risk too much. Rinse and repeat.

yes what coin did you do a research on??

DONT fucking sell. i made the mistake with xrp and xlm. i sold because they didnt moon. after i sold, they went 8-10x

if you buy in into those coins now, you are likely to get burnt.

I did research into some coins and have seen some big gains already, but these are long-term holds that will see MASSIVE gains within a year.

Going 10x in a year is still acceptable for me. I'll be a millionaire in 3 years at this rate.

Think of the most retarded shit you could invest into and invest into it.
That's how I've made my first 100k.
LOL at people using TA and other shit. Just buy meme coins with high supply and low sat price, hold and sell for 10x.

icx, nuls, zrx, eng, burst, req, xlm, fuel, vrc
they did go like 2x-3x but i need a 10x in a week since time is running out and i keep missing out on them FUCK

kek

The impression I get is what touches on.

You don't pick the coins you think deserve to succeed. You pick the ones you think most people will buy.

Same boat user,

Was staring at eng, wtf piece of paper written by mit students.. yeah nah. Nek minit, 7x.
Staring at Ve at 30c.. yeah nah looks like a scam, nek minit 12x
Staring at cardano, yeah no way will get near eth market cap. Nek minit 15x
Theres plenty more of these i cant think of right now. Rational deductive reasoning doesnt seem to get you places, at least for me. I have made some ok choices, but it just burns me when i see less people with poor logic and reasoning make more money than me in a shorter time frame of trading. Nonetheless i am grateful to be able to make money and be participating.

bubble will pop before 3 years are through user. we'll be lucky to make it to 2019 without another 90% crash imo

I know that feel
>research a coin to the point that I know everything possible about it
>it doest move
>decide to gamble on shitcoins shilled on /biz
>up $5k in 4 days
This timeline is too much

I tried shilling TRX when it went from .002 to .004, no one listened to me, threads got slid to hell. Reveling in my 100x gains this morning.

It's not too late to make it. There are coins that are overdue a moon: OMG, WTC, LINK, NEO

I know that feel way to well.

>time is running out and i keep missing out on them FUCK
I know that feel. Banks and regulators are going to fuck this all up.

>He still didn't realize this is simply gambling

Nigger it's like throwing a dice. Just go for it and if u lucky u win

I bought in because someone here shilled it to me. If only we could ban actual pajeets this place would be great.

Ah yes, the project with a crazy overpowered CEO that was once the Chinese Head for Ripple, endless amounts of Chinese billionare investors and partnerships 3 months out the gate, and has 3 head developers from Alibaba is totally "pnd pajeet shilled shit".

Get over it, you're fucking dumb user. I made enough threads warning you 2 weeks ago to get in and your dumbass bought Link or some other dumb shit.

which project?