I'm starting a new campaign soon...

I'm starting a new campaign soon, and the BBEG is a group of twelve who seek to overthrow the current world order and plunge the world into chaos where only the strong survive.

Any ideas on cool names for the group?

Attached: 1443325881431.jpg (500x366, 40K)

The terrible twelve toddlers.

The All American Rejects

The diamond dozen.

Wakfu?

The Circle of Jerks

The Dirty Dozen. Then later, after they hit a few clubs, and the drink is flowing, they can be The filthy Dozen

『Minus World』

Lmao

Attached: 1489258854033.png (239x205, 72K)

My first thought is Zodiac since it's 12 members and it's a generically cool name.

EVEN WHEN YOUR HOPE IS GONE

See, my first thought was "the Zodiac Alliance" but I thought that was too trite.

Is that what that's about?

Third season at least

The Vandal Kings

Just 'Zodiac'.

Adding the second word makes it flow less well in conversation. You want the name of your antagonist faction to be striking.

Also
>who seek to overthrow the current world order and plunge the world into chaos where only the strong survive
And you're worried about being trite? I say this in the kindest way I can, but get over yourself. Go with it and make it fun, don't worry about being original when being authentic is more important.

Call them the Bakers Dozen and make it a running gag that there's only 12 of them.
Then when the party has defeated them, their master the 13th member appears. Now they must fight... The Baker.

I love it.

Moot

You could go full video game/anime and actually number the members based on their overall strength/power and ranking within the group. Make The Baker No. 0, and the rest No. 1 - 12. You can even name them after breads and pastries and use tropes played straight.
>No. 4: The Bear Claw: A large, bombastic man who fights with his huge fists and GLORIOUS MUSCLES!
>No. 5: The Tart. A sexy woman using sweet-talking, manipulation and seduction to defeat her opponents.
>No. 6: The Baklava: A dark, mysterious loner who wields a katana (folded 10,000 times) with deadly precision.

The Apostles.

Attached: paris_2_381.jpg (768x1024, 294K)

The New World Order

Attached: Hulk-Hogan.jpg (1400x700, 107K)

Darwin's Dozen

>BBEG

>Group

If you don't know what a BBEG is, don't use BBEG.

Big Bad Evil Group/Gang/Gaggle/Gathering

Once again, if you don't understand the usage, don't use it.

I meant as the concept of the main villain, you autist

Which isn't what the BBEG is.
Just say "Main Villains" if you just are referring to the main villains, rather than using a specific term that designates a singular entity in command.

That's actually pretty good

big bad evil group

what now faggot

Why is there so much autism surrounding this acronym? If it's not people complaining about it being used at all it's people complaining about it being used incorrectly. We all knew what OP meant, stop being such a bitch.

Probably because it's something dumb that dumb people say because they're trying to "fit in" with the kind of losers who try to perpetuate cringe-inducing phrases like "big bad evil guy".

Thank god that brand of losers is on its way out.

Buncha' Bald Evil Guys

t. Elliot Rodger

The Wolves Of Wall Street

>Ugh

Here's some suggestions
>The Jury
>The Hands (i.e. like a clock)
>The Calendar Group
>Platonea (the two simplest platonic solids are the triangle and the square, i.e. 3 & 4, and 3*4=12)
>The Twelve
>The Gates (i.e. the 12 gates from Revelations)
>The Olympiad (the pagan Greeks worshiped 12 main gods in their pantheon)
>Celestial Balance (in Taoism 1 is a yin number and 2 is a yang number, er go 12 is the balance of the two, rather than 3, which is the integration of the numbers).

Generic Anarchist Edgelord Group #5763

>BBEG

Ugh.

>12 is the balance of the two, rather than 3
What about 21?

No. 12 is a stale bagel who fights by tattling to the teacher whenever he gets bullied on the playground.

Same thing, really

The Majestic Twelve.

The Four of Three.
This

>wields a katana (folded 10,000 times)
Wouldn't this be the weapon for Croissant?

#1: Baguette, a fearsome female fighter dual-wielding two incredibly hard clubs

#2: Kaiser Roll, who topples his enemies with Goron-style rolling attacks

#3: Torte, who absorbs enemy attacks with his dense body

#7&8: The Marble Rye Twins

#9: Semolina, who uses sticky strings of gluten to ensnare her foes.

Attached: Japan-24-yakitate-japan-4546555-480-307.jpg (480x307, 68K)

The Coalition of Chaos

add 8 more and call them "The Natural Twenty"

Fuckheads United

Actually, come to think of it Marble Rye should be more of a two-face type character