Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2134: Like A Godzilla Out Of Hell Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0
>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA
>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn
>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
>Last Thread

Attached: Jumpchain.pdf (PDF, 5.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1521870254688.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gonna post this in the new thread.

Attached: Godzilla(IDW Comics) V.0.03.pdf (PDF, 236K)

What the hell happened to the spacing?

It begins

Attached: Legend of Zelda 1 & 2_The Adventure of Link Jumpchain(REPLACES ZELDA 1 GAUNTLET).pdf (PDF, 523K)

Meh at best.
Better off giving it to Valeria. Following Worm_user's example.

The legends were true

Attached: 1479355953321.gif (758x696, 102K)

Give it to YJ, got it.

Attached: 1490040251516.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Is MCU part 1 & 2 good first jump for a Jumper focusing on Magic/Technology?

Attached: 88C4ED09-0C72-41FC-9114-E54EF81244E1.jpg (630x720, 131K)

It feels a bit forced to try and hype it up like that when you were both posting it together?

It's a slow evening, I'm bored, last thread was basically 60% shitpost by volume

Sue me and eat a pair of denim pants, user

Attached: 1504471556941.jpg (378x300, 15K)

So we still need Majora's Mask, Spirit Tracks, Skyward Sword, and Twilight Princess jumps, obviously, but what other Legend of Zelda games still need jumps made for them?

Thank you. The link to my replacement Jump can be found here: i.4cdn.org/tg/1521870254688.pdf

Not until Valeria fixes it.

It's been a pleasure, sir!

Attached: GameClear.png (500x279, 196K)

That's the exact same jump isn't it.

Unironically, the CD-i games.

So what are some good Jumps powerwise that can be done before and after DYN Freaks of my intent for that Jump is to help out Asylum in rounding up mages for them across the world and avoiding the whole NarlyVSAza shenanigans? Considering some of these mages and magicians can use city-smasher effects, I'm guessing going Negima/UQ first would be smart followed by taking Evangelion after DYN?

Hi bob!

In the spirit of MK, what will; you do as the new ruler of Outworld?

Its not a bad choice. Girl Genius and the dishonored set are others. though in the first case its less magitech and more sufficiently mad engineering. "I know the devil" has a neat perk you might want to pick up that lets you use more esoteric things with tech as well. The example was coding through religious scripture.

Jumpers one and all! With infinite worlds come infinite beings to bear witness to you! Name your favorite jumps and settings for the patrician fetish, Exhibitionism!

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Friendly reminder to always buy Denimwalk in Bablovia.

Gee, it sure is boring around here.

I just wonder what DiSu is up to?

Youtube Jump.

Attached: 21aqbc.jpg (620x349, 53K)

Highschool DxD for Dress Break. Tohou for Timestop.

Thats voyeurism. Exhibitionism is where other people look at you.

Tiger waifus for all.

Attached: unknown.png (800x800, 661K)

Senran Kagura. I had way too much fun teasing Katsuragi, who was taken completely by surprise by someone not only not minding her teasing, but teasing her right back.

that's the joke

THEY’RE GRREEEAAATTT!

So... Thoughts on a white dude claiming Afro Samurai?

A white dude who isn't me, I don't have the time for all that.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Depends on whether they write in ebonics or not.

The real question is thoughts on a white dude claiming an Orks jump

Who gives a good god damn? This ain't tumblr.

Doesn't Diabolical have a drawback where everything you do is broadcasted basically 24/7? That could be a great opportunity

Link's crossbow training.
Also the GBC ones.

Sheet y’all are racist. Tryin to keep the black folk down, not even allowin a black Jumpmaker to make their own jumps. Racist! Remember there’s no race on the internet.

Looks nice.

I'll throw a build together in the morn.

Attached: 6103791.jpg (425x550, 50K)

They're pretty good picks, though I'd say that considering the shit going down you may want to have a solid gamplan going in - especially since the MCU feels like the setting where a dozen things that are mostly under the radar can happen and getting caught up in them isn't out of the question, especially if you have stuff like the techhead perks and thus are probably an asset to some very dangerous people

Hyrule Warriors.

If I wanted to use slut life as my bodymod, what should my difficulty be?

Also, I was thinking about taking the Android body and making the chain partially about struggling with identity, and the benefactor guiding the jumper and leaving the trail of breadcrumbs in the form of tidbits about the past. It's all a farce and the benefactor is really Roko's Basilisk'ing to make sure she exists and doesn't know any more than the jumper.

NuBee made that, and has shown that he deserves all other Zelda claims from its quality.

>Exhibitionism!
Being Manhattan is awesome. just walk in with your balls out. The Jumper power move would be resting those nuts on top of the table when the meeting begins, letting them rest while you begin the presentation.

Attached: watchmen5.png (640x264, 325K)

The setup

The swish

Get better material, dumbass.

My lawyers will be in touch

While you are a shitposter, you're at least right that Hyrule Warriors is one of the best Zelda jumps and maybe even one of the best jumps we have in total. So many incredibly fun perks to be found in that jump.

I like it but I won't lie, it's mostly fun as a Warriors jump more than anything - Everyday Warriors and all the associated perks, plus perks that work well for fighting dozens of enemies such as the ones where taking out an officer deals damage to their subordinates

How would the Golden Army from Hellboy fare against Grimgor's horde in Kislev?

I won't lie, I don't think you can be said to have an unbiased view given you've just posted a Zelda jump and we're talking about which Zelda jump is best. I don't agree, I think a lot of the perks apart from the Warriors stuff are also fantastic.

Next perkline is done.

Attached: Godzilla(IDW Comics) V.0.04.pdf (PDF, 240K)

We're all just sharing our opinions here, aren't we?

Attached: 1455500469916.png (600x476, 111K)

Yes, but see.

Yours are the wrong opinions.

>Godzilla(IDW Comics) V.0.04.pdf
Thanks Goji-user

Jumpers! I have a question for you. After being whisked away by a reality warping entity, gaining untold powers and abilities, facing terrifying enemies, seeing unspeakable horrors, and traversing the infinite void of reality, tell me...

are you still afraid of bugs, bats, rats, dogs, thunder storms, the dark, or other minor primal or irrational fear that somehow still haunts you despite everything you've been through?

Attached: 1288694650469.jpg (900x2455, 338K)

Isn't that just your opinion?

Attached: 1487149739189.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>implying you're better than the JumpChain Apex's boyfriend

The arrogance is appalling.

Not really into you taking a dump on NuBee like that. It might be better to just avoid getting involved with questions like that if you're going to be rude that way.

Who's implying anything, friend?

You really shouldn't talk to yourself, it's unhealthy.

Attached: 1488948260996.png (816x979, 372K)

I need to maximize my anime factor before it's too late. What are the best single eye based powers offered in the chain?

Attached: 40d68f8c7319bcc98c6008c15700cf989e6d795c_hq.jpg (501x648, 84K)

Digger, please stop responding to shit posters and egging them on.

I wasn't saying it's a bad Zelda, I'm saying it's a better Warriors jump. People are so eager to turn this into a fight, jeez. It's almost like you don't want people to get along~

Attached: 1510535634291.jpg (270x400, 104K)

That seems a little unfair, man. The Warriors element is lots of fun, but the perks based on the Zelda stuff is great as well.

I got nothing better to do and I wanna see if they actually can break their protocols for a minute.

Attached: 1487203247072.png (600x600, 191K)

It really doesn't read like you were saying it at all and more like you were implying the good parts were just the warriors stuff. It's rude and even if it weren't, I doubt anyone would be willing to take you at straight value given the conflict of interest here.

Doing the mocking tone won't see you received well, especially when you start doing it to people just asking you to not be rude.

Still deeply disturbed by the idea of drifting in space. would honestly rather strap engines to a planet than use something like a lantern ring.

Well to be fair, there's not really a lot of good Warriors-style perks out there in general, or if there are I haven't seen them, so it might be that those stick out to me more than the Zelda elements

That's what I meant, if people didn't try to take things so negatively immediately.

Attached: tumblr_m64w8lctAr1qgx95co1_1280.png (1280x1280, 644K)

Jumpers, tell me about your time travel shenanigans

Attached: d30c2832605e30b9bf22f6a46c3afc64d228dd17c2c482ae843a26c95f715e00.jpg (665x499, 80K)

No you were outright implying you were better than NuBee.

Does Valeria need to take away your jumps?

As long as the jump has cool perks and good items I don't fucking care who makes it

Attached: afro-samurai-sequel.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

Eh, I don't see the big deal.

Eh, that's fair. Maybe it's just the wording I had a problem with. Because there is a lot of great Zelda-themed perks and items in there, compared to...two or three perks based on the Warriors aspect? So it seemed a little unfair to me to say the Warriors aspect was most of the fun.

Maybe just don't say that most of the good stuff is warriors stuff despite that being the minority of content. It's not anyone else's fault that you wrote it that way.

I wish we had a perk that let's you just walk around with you cock hanging out without anybody saying anything

Picture sims it up mostly and I have you know that I am very responsible with time travel.

Attached: War-Time Travel.jpg (1056x1320, 110K)

It just how it shakes out, some stuff sticks out because of priorities - You're talking to the guy who maxed out on points including drawbacks getting all the waifu options in more than one jump, especially ones with REALLY good perks and items besides, so...it's not like my judgement is the be-all end-all.

Fair enough, I can get focusing on something unique and fun and missing out on some other also cool if less unique stuff. I've done it plenty of times with jumps myself.

So is anybody working on Dwarves or Beastmen right now.
For Warhammer Fantasy.

Dwarves, yes. It's been asked several times by now. Beastmen no.

No. Both are claimed by Val.

I call dibs on some one else doing a WHF Beastmen jump.
Next namefag to post with trip gets stuck with it

Hey Karl Fanz! How's Empire doing?

minor thing
>This doesn’t have to [be] black market
or rogue groups

Does anyone even WANT to make rapist-murder-chaos-goat-bastards?

If not we'll have the rest of the thread to anonselvse.

Oh great, putting up with the rest of you bastards all day's just peachy.

Cool Jump Idea: Go Sapient Item, but rather than selecting a Companion to wield you in every jump, piggyback on interesting natives and tour the world(s) that way.

>are you still afraid of bugs, bats, rats, dogs, thunder storms, the dark, or other minor primal or irrational fear that somehow still haunts you despite everything you've been through?
Needles are still scary user

>Jumpers, tell me about your time travel shenanigans
In one my my travels I met Hitler as a youth and encouraged him to be a painter, turns out the academy were a bunch of dicks so I had to use a lead pipe to break their kneecaps. Hit them so much that they suffered from cerebral palsy, at this point I had to make clone replacement, which to my surprise didn't even need to help him that much.

Turns out Hitler is a pretty good painter and thus Europe entered another art renaissance spearheaded by Adolf Hitler.

>another art renaissance spearheaded by Adolf Hitler
I know Hitler was actually really good at painting buildings and other things that weren't people, but I don't know if he's THAT good.

Last perkline is done.

Attached: Godzilla(IDW Comics) V.0.05.pdf (PDF, 258K)

And we have a winner!

This was a bold move Stomper, congrats on your claim. WFH is not your usual style, but I am really looking forward to seeing what you can do with this.

>I know Hitler was actually really good at painting buildings and other things that weren't people, but I don't know if he's THAT good.
Given time and chance dude can learn

>WFH is not your usual style, but I am really looking forward to seeing what you can do with this.
I don't know much of anything about the lore but I will put it in the list , and will need assistance from Anons to make it work

After Elysium (nearly done) there is still a list and I plan to make Authority before touching Beastmen

Attached: The_Authority_Vol_1_1.jpg (1973x1500, 358K)

Don't really need the location meme.

Looks like a promising start on more Godzilla.

Unbalanced origins due to the 3 free heart containers for the foreigner lad, 4 free magic vessels for the native lass, 0 free nothings for the dark lord on his dark throne issue.

Also, with the assumption you would be buying multiple purchases (three heart was the starting number, and went up from there), and cross origin (link had magic also, right?), those should be in 50 or 100 CP slots, not the 200 CP one.

Oh, I know it doesn't need it. But while I was writing the jump I went back to read some of Kingdom of Monsters and got a tiny bit annoyed at some of the political shit in it. I'll probably take it out.

Budget cutbacks.
Say hello to the friendlier, cozier, and now even more cost efficient first post!

Nice choice. The Authority is good stuff.

I'll drag out my tattered copy of Beast of Chaos and brush up so I can be of help when you get there.

How will you handle the Doctor? Or the Jenny's?

Or the triangle god?

Anybody working on a Stormlight Archives Jumpchain?

Will check bits on Stormwatch and Gen13 but most of the focus will be on Authority books

>I'll drag out my tattered copy of Beast of Chaos and brush up so I can be of help when you get there.
Thanks

>How will you handle the Doctor? Or the Jenny's?

Century Babies will be tricky, and as for doctor there are inspiration from other jumps regarding previous shamans

Triangle god seems iffy, so I won't touch that but I will add [Spoiler]Monitor Nanotech/Carrier[/Spoiler]

Attached: The Gay Community.png (2090x1406, 3.54M)

Mushoku Tensei has a bunch. You can even combine them.