I want to say fuck you to my litecoins and sell them to buy NEO

I want to say fuck you to my litecoins and sell them to buy NEO

Is this a good idea or am I shooting myself in the foot by doing this?

Good idea

maybe not the best time to buy neo, and definitely not the best time to sell litecoin (was weeks ago), but the trend is clear for both, especially litecoin, which has failed to pump for this entire year (riding btc's gains doesn't count) and will probably continue spiraling down until its right back where it started.

Why do you guys buy after a coin moons? Why not buy a coin that's low and wait until it moons? Its literally that easy.

You are right but doesn't matter on Neo. It will go probably X3 next 1-3 month cause of all the icos and X10 end of year

Good idea, we are going back to its old ATH in sats of August (0.013), and LTC is slowly dying.

selling depressed LTC into an ATH NEO

I don't know man.

ladies, witness here the most stupid prediction made on Veeky Forums.
literally ANY fucking coin will moon again. it was like this and it will continue to do so in the near future

It's not a bad idea. Litecoin will probably hit $500-1000 this year, but NEO will definitely also hit that range and you can also generate GAS for even more gains.

Yeah good idea.

It is done anons

Heres hoping it wasnt a retarded choice

failed to pump this entire year indeed, major bummer man

>I want to say fuck you to my litecoins and sell them to buy NEO
Oh fs user you should have done this weeks ago like I did.
>t. sold Litecoin at top and put all profits into NEO

I sold my one remaining LTC for NEO. Either it moon or I lose about $200, which I can handle.

We'll do it together, bro.

Now please have IRON FUCKING HANDS and stake that motherfucking GAS

If you were to sold your (é)tron then yes, definitely
But LTC after it went down and NEO up ? Wouldn't be so sure
(telling you this while most of my holdings are NEO)

Litecoin is only so high because it is one of the first coins and normies thought it will hit 15000 just like bitcoin. Once they saw that this isnt gonna happen it dumped.

Just ask yourself: What is the use of litecoini fu already have raiblocks

LTC will likely pump right after you sell it, so please do, I'm waiting.

both gay ass plebbit tier coins user. if youre going to fomo into a chink coin at ATH at least buy VEN like a real man

I did it. No regrets.

thank me for your gains later