So Tee Gee, how tall are space marines?

Attached: Warhammer-40000-фэндомы-Gray-Skull-artist-4312553.jpg (1584x1151, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

7-8 feet.
/thread

Google is your friend user

Space Marines average out at seven feet tall and about seven hundred pounds. Custodians are only slightly bigger, if at all. The only listed height for a Primarch is three meters, aka seven feet. The Primarch in question being the Lion

>three meters, aka seven feet
That's not even close to right. Two meters is six and a half feet, three meters is closer to ten feet.

>three meters, aka seven feet
>3 meters
>= 7 feet

Attached: 14COhR2.png (512x512, 24K)

Depends on who's writing.
Same goes for bolter shells/rounds. Sometimes they are supposed to be the size of human fists while othertimes they're just .75 cal rounds.

And here we go again. I'm pretty sure it's gonna go all nice and smooth, right?

It really varies, depending on who is describing them. Official should be around 7' I believe, with a few notable exceptions up to 8' as that one guy from Ultramarines novels.

Attached: 3e9ff9f94cb5f3d416b0b15e61548e76.png (350x352, 298K)

Tall enough to cast their gaze across the entire width and breadth of his imperium.
Strong enough to bear the weight of humanity's future upon their shoulders
Wise enough to lead our great race into a new age of enlightenment

you can't thread yourself, lemme do it for you.

/thread

>Wise enough to lead our great race into a new age of enlightenment
the space marines were never intended for that at all though, they were weapons, and nothing more than weapons

I do not normally engage faithless heretics in debate but in this one occasion I will make am exception. Astartes carry the blood of the primarchs and by extension the blood if the holy emperor himself. They carry the torch if the future, and are wise enough to know that in order to keep our future bright, that they must turn their minds to war. Your pathetic, heretical attempts to get us to lower our guard are laughable at best. The road to our enlightenment as a species is paved with the blood and bones of defeated heretics like you.

Most Space Marines also don't believe in the Imperial Cult

4ft 2 inches
they are manlets outside of the armor

Attached: iOoCmRt2mhc.jpg (2048x1664, 342K)

They should be 8 feet average

Attached: Newsletter_vision_study.jpg (2000x937, 854K)

Shut up, Macha.

finally, the age old question is settled: Space Marines confirmed for no dong

8 feet is a figure for nerdlets who don't get out enough and have no grasp of real world scale.

Yes, a monster smaller than a T-Rex isn't going to look intimidatingly huge on a screen, but in real life an inhumanly broad shouldered 7 foot guy is crazy huge for a human.

Ok, so if taking steroids shrinks your dick, how big our space marines if they're on super steroids?

83 feet to the haunches.

2.1 meters

Attached: 3MVf8KN_Pzg.jpg (2047x1601, 283K)

the thing is that space marines also crank up testosterone, and a black library novel mentioned one having a big dong.
Wether you consider black library as canon or glorified fanfiction is another debate

Why do they wear pants if they're dickless?

8 feet - Space Marines.
9 feet - Custodes.
10 feet - Primarchs.
12 feet - Emprah.

Jesus Goodwin even made this picture to poke fun at people who keep pushing for bigger and bigger marines. They're around 7' tall according to GW.

Attached: jes_goodwin_is_legend_by_rumbles-d4iddxe.jpg (737x1084, 183K)

This is what happens to people who make friends with Google.

Steroids do that because your body reacts to elevated testosterone by producing more estrogen to balance it out. Whereas the space marine glands change the body's preferred balance altogether.

Ogryns are 2.5-3 meters tall, and proportionally twice as wide and thick as they should be for their height,

Space marines are by all accounts shorter and less massive then ogryns

7 or 8 feet take your pick.

Google knows what a meter is though.

>Space Marines average out at seven feet tall and about seven hundred pounds. Custodians are only slightly bigger, if at all.
You're joking, right?
>The only listed height for a Primarch is three meters, aka seven feet.
Oh. Never mind, you're just retarded.

Why is his head so deformed? A Space Marine's head is about the same size as a normal humans, so he should have a disproportionately smaller head.

>Why is his head so deformed?
The artist prioritized aesthetics. Everyone wants their post-humans to look sexy.

7-8 feet, usually. There are a few notable exceptions.
Custodes are notably larger, with at least a few reaching smaller Primarch sizes.
Primarchs are 10 feet +, with some (A&O) being shorter and others (Magnus and Vulkan) being much bigger.

Isn't there that one marine who's the size of a Ogryn?

I'd assume people who had the genetic predisposition to be tall as fuck before augmentation probably end up as fuckhuge Astartes.

Why does his arms get shorter in armor? He gets taller, but his arms are somehow even shorter despite the extra layers.

shit artist

but how tall are Primaris marines?

Between normal Astartes and Custodes on average

There's also the Black Dragon Dragon Claws that are 9-10 ft. But they're cursed founding freakish mutants.

space marines aren't on steroids. They're modified so their own body produces more growth hormones.

Most Astartes are going to be around 7-8 feet tall with some genetic deviance leading to shorter and taller Astartes. We've seen several Astartes outside of the 21st founding around 3m tall.

However, genetic lines do matter. Sons of Anteus are stated to be larger than the tallest of the Dragon Claws, which means larger than 3m, and the Alpha Legion were noted for having particularly tall Marines while their Primarchs were some of the shortest, with only Angron being smaller.

So, baseline is 7-8 feet with a genetic anomaly reaching ~3m.

That's stupid.

Then you have something in common with space marine heads.

>chart starts at 2 feet
so they are 7 feet tall after all

I think that was the point. They are officially 7' but some players pushed for taller.

>I'd assume people who had the genetic predisposition to be tall as fuck before augmentation probably end up as fuckhuge Astartes.

The people in charge of the gene treatment would have to monitor and control size so they could fit into armour, especially termie armour since that's so hard to come by.

Around Shaq's height.

Attached: So, it turns out that Shaq is one of the Emperor's Finest.png (1326x534, 666K)

GREETINGS BATTLE BROTHERS I AM NEW. *HOLDS UP BOLTER* MY NAME IS SERGEANT ARGUS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BATTLE BROTHER. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME HERE, TO MEET OTHER BATTLE BROTHERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR LIKE MYSELF. I AM 127 YEARS OF AGE ( PRAISE THE EMPEROR) I LIKE TO PURGE HERETICS AND XENO SCUM WITH MY BATTLE BROTHERS ( I LOVE MY BATTLE BROTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THEN DEAL WITH IT) IT IS OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. ALL MY BATTLE BROTHERS ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR TOO OF COURSE, BUT I WANT TO MEET MORE LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR. LIKE THE EMPEROR ONCE SAID, THE MORE THE MERRIER. I HOPE TO BOND WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR SO JOIN ME IN PRAISE OF THE EMPEROR. FAREWELL.

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 591AB28C-D349-4E9C-9539-A7F8EA135B77.png (256x256, 66K)

I get it.

Attached: 1216512241282.jpg (286x404, 82K)

>A Space Marine's head is about the same size as a normal humans, so he should have a disproportionately smaller head.
No it isn't.

>le tiny head marine
Is bullshit spawned from people who think that space marines are 8 feet tall.

Attached: tze-kun-chin-post-human.jpg (1920x1343, 282K)

It starts at zero, look where the feet start you blind twat

>It starts at zero, look where the feet start you blind twat
It starts at one, user who cannot do simple maths.

28 inches tall

everyone in the 40k universe is minuscule

Trips of truth.

Marines are over 2.10 meters/7 feet on average with some exceptions (singular marines or even entire chapters) being much higher.

Primaris Marines and Custodes should be about 2.5 meters/8' 2'', a head or two higher than regular marines.

Primarchs and Emprah should be over 3 meters/10 feet, with size varying from a Custodian (Alpharius) to Magnus being taller than everyone, including the Emperor himslef, at almost 12 feet.

>tfw dumb savages try to educate anyone about space marines

Attached: custodes laugh.jpg (775x775, 91K)

>first measurement noted is 2 feet
>gaps of 1 foot between measurements
>1 foot gap between first measurement and floor
>2-1 = 1
>it starts at 0 because user is dumb

Embarassing post. I would delete it if I where you

And yet there are still some excessively fuckhuge astartes.

Depends.
Word Bearers were so short some of them were about as tall as a regular non-enhanced tall human, while alpha legion astartes were so tall that their primarch could pass as one of them

Alpharius were both primarchlets though.

>some poor sap's life revolves around plugging cables to some tall guy's ass
>when he dies, his conscience will be put inside a fucking ballistic missile
man being a chapter serf must suck ass
the greatest reward is having your soul ripped and used into some ghetto ICBM

Still, I'm almost sure alpha legion had the tallest marines so that the biggest marines could pass as a primarchlet and distract retards so that the actual primarch can escape.
Then they further confuse the retards by claiming they're the primarch, instead of the guy that just got fucking murdered by the retards.
There's a reason they're the ALPHA legion instead of being named after some gay ass animal, a fucking color or some quasi-fantastical/ fantastical phenomena

Too tall for doorways.

Only because the fluff about Alpharius running around disguised as a regular marine predates the fluff about Primarchs being freakish giants.

It used to be that Magnus was the only unnaturally large Primarch.

His head is too big.

Because they aren't. They have no sex drive.

Measuring the Emperor is a futile exercise. Nigga knows biomancy, thus can change his body at will.

That is biology, look at people with growth disorders. They have a seemingly fuckhuge head.

Or look at babies. The head seems huge compared to the body, as they grow it evens out more and more.

7'.

Attached: space_marine_scale_GWHQ_website_ad.jpg (950x1267, 173K)

7 feet tall (in and out of PA). 8 feet in Termie Armor.

And those are the average marines. Some can get even bigger, but it's due to the implants causing this. Sometimes a mutation in their organs can make them grow really big. The Black Dragons have this as a result of a mutation in their osmodulla. Some of the marines grow so large their armors need to be modified to fit in.

Primaris are probably somewhere between 8 and 9 feet. Dunno.

You know I rather like the idea that the primarchs were statistically the same size as astartes, just better. Large and in charge is a stupid concept for anyone but orks.

Its a well known fact that Alpharius and Omegon are Primarchlets, that or the Alpha legion are tall.

It's also a well known fact Custodes are notably larger than Astartes nowadays. And that 3m isn't 7ft.

Looking at some athletic and tall people actually starts to make some of those number sound alright.

Here is Yao Ming, 2.29m for 141kg (7'4, 311lb, for hereteks) standing next to a lowly human attendant.

Attached: Yao Ming.jpg (474x803, 50K)

And here we have Sun Ming Ming at 2.36m (7'9) next to a valiant Catachan warrior...

Attached: sun ming ming and the rock.jpg (602x604, 80K)

Oh, and here is another one of brother Sun, getting assaulted by... I expect that's a Tau?

Attached: Sun-Ming-Ming.jpg (644x800, 98K)

Both are Tau, user. One just being abnormally tall that's all.

>riding White Scar dick this hard

Attached: IMG_1831.jpg (597x727, 320K)

Wow, trips AND a good post to boot.

>abnormally tall
air_caste.pict

Don't you know? White Scares are actually bigger than mountains.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

7-8 feet for chapters with regular gene seed.

>Mongolian Throat Singing
I unironically love this shit.

Attached: Greybeard.jpg (545x756, 38K)

they are big guys

A lot of Mongolians are also breaking into Opera since the skills they pick up from throat singing make them fantastic at it.