Im seriously killing myself if this coin fails, hold me biz

im seriously killing myself if this coin fails, hold me biz

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinmastery.com/determine-crypto-value/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It won’t 50 mil market cap incoming

Dude seriously. Close your computer for a week and go outside have some fun. This coin will not go from 4m market cap to 50 in two hours. Most people haven't even heard of it.

Wallet for this one?

This. It will moon but its going to take some time since the coin is. only in small exchanges

Are there any information about BBT getting listed on other exchanges?

wait, i bought $1000 worth of this coin and now i have 967 BBT,but the selling price is 0.50 $, how does this work ?

who said the selling price is $0.50? CoinMarketCap has it at over $1 each

Also, circulating supply 5 mil versus total supply 100 mil: what will happen? When will the rest of the coins be released?

I've read in their telegram that they've talked to binance.

Also from their telegram group

im using YoBit, the exchange price is 0.52 $.

>"We have not decided what to do with them"

EXIT SCAM ALERT

Prepare to get BOOSTed

Thanks mate, I should join their telegram. Any info on the rest? 100 - 5 - 70 = 25 mil left. I'm going to take a look into the whitepaper.

is YoBit just slow with updating prices ? what exchanges would you guys recommend for lowcap coins ?

pls buy my bags for ETH at 0.0024 so I can sell it and rebuy for BTC ;_;

Jump in NIMFA on EtherDelta
>CoinMarketCap listing very soon
>Platform launching this week
>Lending platform sub $1mil marketcap, so high ROI potential
>No one knows about it yet because of zero marketing and not on CMC

You're welcome!

The YoBit prices have been better than the ED prices for me today. The prices differ between the exchanges because it's still a coin with very little marketcap. Pay attention to the price listed on coinmarketcap.

so will the selling price get corrected in a while ?

>buys coin
>it suddenly stops mooning

how long guys ;_;

Somewhen in between now and the next two weeks would be my guess.

Look at the exchanges, look at how few people are trading this token. That's because the market cap is still only 1/100 of what you have traded up until now.

are you retarded ? did u even read what i wrote ?

You have to know how a price at an exchange is determined. I've not read that, but that link is probably of interest to you.
cryptocoinmastery.com/determine-crypto-value/

The selling price gets basically determined by other people on the exchange who are willing to sell BBT to BTC. On a coin with such small market cap and trading volume, it may take some time for you to find the right selling order you are willing to buy or some time for someone to be willing to buy a selling order from you.