Seinfeld-style episodes in a generic fantasy universe

>George attempts to dodge tax laws by moving into a suit of armor in front of the Paladin Guild
>Meanwhile, Elaine wonders if elves can grow facial hair

Attached: 2014_11_26_223fe3c0-57cd-0132-82e9-10604ba4c9b1_png_1600x900_1600x900_Thumbnail.jpg (688x387, 49K)

Jerry forget’s the local smith’s wife’s name, even though she always has a sweetroll for him.

Kramer is unwittingly being groomed to be sacrificed by a snake cult.

The new dearf wench at the Tavern is making eyes at George misraking him for one of her own kind.

Elaine is dating the local paladin and finds out why he carries such a big hammer.

>Kramer returns from a trip to Werewolf Forest acting sketchy and refusing to say what happened
>Meanwhile, Jerry's new girlfriend has a nose that's slightly too large

>A new bard begins to take all of Jerry's gigs
>Meanwhile, Kramer and Newman push a get rich quick scheme on George

>Newman invokes the name of the Thousandfaced Demonking, plunging the land into a darkness that will last 10000 years
>Meanwhile, Jerry tries to figure out who painted a J on the side of his horse

>George has a stunning new elf girlfriend but he can't get his mind off a mole behind her ear.
>Jerry and Elaine feud over access cocks to a crystal ball oracle.
>Kramer tries his hand at Druidism but the super won't let him keep animals in his apartment.

I love this post so much.

>George is accidentally recruited into a powerful adventuring party when he claims to be a dragon biologist

>Kramer tries his hand at Druidism but the super won't let him keep animals in his apartment.
>"You don't understand, there is no animal! I'm the animal! Me, Jerry, me!"

does anyone have the seinfeld dnd game?

This?

Attached: 7nSLb.jpg (920x2999, 444K)

>a cute girl thinks George is a gnome, but since she has a thing for gnomes George doesn't correct her and starts appropriating more of their culture through the episode

>Jerry and Elaine have an argument over whether or not you need to drink the whole potion or just a sip, leading to a trip to the local alchemists guild where Elaine's ex works
>Meanwhile, Kramer convinces George that halflings and gnomes are the same thing

>Jerry, unable to remember which generically beautiful elf is his current girlfriend, breaks up with every elf woman he sees
>Meanwhile, Elaine accidentally starts an orc warband

>Elaine accidentally starts an orc warband
My fucking sides

>George is certain his girlfriend broke up with him because she was mind controlled into it, so he buys a scroll of Dispel Magic and confronts her
>Meanwhile, the ents attack

>Kramer falls in with a band of half-orcs after he cheers one of them on in a tavern brawl.
>The same half-orcs that have been harassing George for months.

This comic is simultaneously amusing and infuriating.

Just like Seinfeld

Attached: 1521592604817.jpg (500x740, 270K)

>jerry dates an ork girl, but it turns out he's a guy and jerry doesn't want to embarress him
>kramer finds an illusion scroll and makes all his pennies into gold dollars

>Kramer, uncharacteristically, doubts the existence of the rumored thieves' guild in the city. This is because he is a part of it. His job is to make sure nobody knows about the thieves' guild and he is failing miserably.

>Jerry convinces George, Kramer and Elena to finally go raid the Dragon's Horde.
>They leave the city and set out on their quest
>Jerry can't read a map and they can't seem to find its lair

These are all pretty good and accurate.

Kramer and Newman open a potion shop
They don't know alchemy
Any one who asks for stronger than a healing potion is told they aren't strong enough for their potions
The greatest adventurers in the land flock to the shop demanding to try the fabled potion

>George begrudges a dwarf and tries to make it right only to be grudged by the entire clan.
>Kramer accidentally attends a meeting of the cult of Say-Tyr and gets really into it until he learns that he would have to give up cheese.

This shit writes itself.

>Kramer helps George get over his arachnophobia so that he doesn’t offend his Drow girlfriend

>Elaine’s new tiefling boyfriend runs into Elaine while she’s telling Jerry about him. Jerry is however accused of being insensitive when he says “well speak of the devil!”

>Kramer tries to bake a pastry from a book he found in the trash and misspoke the spell the recipe requires to make the dough rise.
>he accidentally summons a demon lord who isn't actually malicious, just lonely.
>they get along at first but then Kramer realizes he can't stand the demon and has trouble finding a way to let him down gently lest he gets banished to the BDSM dimension for eternity.

>George finds out he's royalty and goes around telling everyone, Jerry can't figure out how to tell him he's not descended by royalty but rather from the royal ass wiper.

>It's an episode where Peterman suspects Elaine of being undead
>"And if you are undead, I'll find out about that too"

>Elaine is captured by orcs and she romantically fantasizes about all the ways they'll ravish her until she learns that they treat their captives very humanely and none of them are particularly into human women.

>Under Kramer's advice, George hires a shapeshifter to impersonate him to a social function he doesn't want to go to, only to miss out on "the event"
>Kramer begins dating a sentient parasite he caught from a dodgy food vendor, but it quickly dumps him for "being too clingy"

Rarely do I get an excuse to post this.

Attached: GOAT.png (1894x899, 239K)

It's a game about nothing! NOTHING!

That massive stealth neck in the back

Gold, user!

Holy shit I've never seen someone so WIDE

>Jerry is denied a permit from the adventurer's guild because the desk manager is an ex-girlfriend he had a bad breakup with
>Meanwhile, Elaine tries to catch the kobolds living underneath her kitchen and Kramer is hit on the head and starts to believe he is a teenager from a mundane world who has been reincarnated into this one

>The new god king just went up on the throne and Jerry feels slighted when he wouldn't shake his hand.
>Kramer joins a blood cult

>Kramer develops an addiction to health potions, which is prohibitively expensive but he swears by despite them having no effect on his otherwise healthy body
>Jerry calls himself a bard and gets in an argument because he doesn't know the difference between a bard and a minstrel.

This sounds like that Gruff setting/system.

>access cocks

I love everyone in this bar!

Attached: 1521555271272.jpg (720x747, 47K)

>George tries to get into a relationship with goblins since he is taller than them.
>Meanwhile Kramer tries to get into giants.

>>Meanwhile Kramer tries to get into giants.

>"Now when you say 'get into'..."
>"Aw yeah, giddyup!"

Jerry buys a house for cheap, sells it by the end of the episode because it's infested with skeletons

>Kramer has a plan to get rich by buying 10-foot-ladders, and selling the 10-foot-poles separately.... but he can't get rid of all the rungs he has left over.

Attached: top-of-the-muffin-to-you-the-muffin-tops-seinfeld.jpg (960x720, 189K)