*kcks feet up and cracks open a bear* Ahhhhhhhh you know what? this is great...

*kcks feet up and cracks open a bear* Ahhhhhhhh you know what? this is great. Month after month we've been telling you brain dead morons to buy LINK. Did you listen? No. Now you're still poor while i'm swimming in money LOL (: next time someone gives you good advice listen up, kiddo *sips bear* this is the easiest money i've ever made and you idiots laughed at me the whole way. Now guess who's laughing (;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdNn5TZu6R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Cracking open a bear

Is this what holding link feels like

we tried to tell em, brotha. the good lord Jesus knows thats all we can do.

>*cracks open a cold one with OP*
Aaahhhh... we made it

DIP ALREADY I HAVE ONLNY 1K AAARARARARRRWRRRRRRÄ„AAAAAAAAA

Post of the year

i bought at .17 all i want is to retire next to a costco and popeyes in a not shit area. am i going to make it?

Rip linkies thread

>Is this what holding link feels like

>Popeyes
>Not Chick-Fil-A

The prophecy only came four days late.

MINISTER YOU SERGEY

im gonna use my xrb gains to find you nigger

>First they ignore you
>then they laugh at you
>then they fight you
>then you win.

just gonna crack open a bear and play some tf2

I have 5k LINK and I'm still dying over this. Congrats on the (you)s.

5k is enough to fuel future missions. You will only need a 2-5x to actually make it.

Brainlet here, I don't get the joke?

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

He meant to say beer.

It isn't a joke I was seriously asking ;_;

Yeah I know that but what's the joke?

im trying to enjoy this victory but i cant help but be sad that i only have 50k feels bad

Brainlets
This is bait
Buy LINK

youtube.com/watch?v=HdNn5TZu6R8

>not drinking Dom Perignom out of Adrian Limas pisshole & snorting coke of her titties

fpbp

user no one will buy your bags