How do you anons figure out which of these alt coins being talked about on here are actually worth investing in?

How do you anons figure out which of these alt coins being talked about on here are actually worth investing in?

Buy and see whether they fall or raise.

compare the sentiment to the other parts of the internet

The best memecoin wins.

I DMOR, watched Veeky Forums,/r/cryptocurrency, watched videos, and watched charts for a week before buying anything. Bought REQ at 11c.

None are worth "investing", it's a fucking bubble and we are all gamblers

We don't. Literally just buy ANYTHING and you will make money

u buy link and then they r all gone

buy shit that normies are invested in, they FOMO instantly when shit starts going up, normie hype is too strong in this market

And we all know REQ is next

-good real world partnerships/team
-history of pumping without dumping massively
-interesting use cases
-a chart that doesn't look like a 2 year olds crayon rendition of spaghetti
-evidence of price suppression (XLM/XRP were held down for a long long time, look for breakouts that fall back down to the same level for a long time)

cash out on normies
check dubs

also just be in the first 5-10% of people to get news on something. If you see hype news here first regarding basically any coin, fucking buy it ASAP. I did that with XRP/XLM/XRB and made a ton this past month. Be in the first 10% to get the news/rumours, catch the last 90% of buyers pushing the price up, it's that simple.

when people talk about it here, it's already too late. there are new moon missions awaiting. don't be the sorry bag holder spending all day on biz, shilling his bags and just hoping for one last pump.

Check market cap
Check the TA
Quick search for the developers buisness model/plan to see if its at least halfway reasonable.

where can you find hype news the fastest?

>Dev team
>Leadership associated with management consultancies like mckinsey
>clear product vision
>white paper clearly written by a math PhD
>industry or niche use

I don’t care about market cap or price. I also avoid anything mostly staffed by Russians, Indians, or chinks

PBG:Confidential is literally the definition of hype news. anything they pick doubles in price within a day, then still moons afterwards.

Just look at what they did to Zen, Gas, Stellar, Salt, etc.

GNT is the only project worth a single fuck. It will survive the collapse.

Research the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap.com and see if there's any you think are good. Or just buy some in the top 10 and just hold.

Green Candles. That is all.

If it's still too complicated, remove your reason, logic, emotions and functional ability.

You'll do just fine.

>GNT is the only project worth a single fuck